Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like alive. Tingling everywhere and my brain is kinda numb, but happy."

"Touch your shoulders and neck softly and describe how that feels."

"Ok." Jenna dragged her fingers of one hand on her shoulders, then slowly across her neck and down onto her breast. "Ohhhh, that is wicked sensual." Her hand continued down as she repositioned herself and stuck her legs out. The fingers traced over the top of her thigh down to her knee and then back up but along her inner thigh. "That's amazing. It's making me tingle everywhere." During the process she slightly parted her legs and Ed sitting across from her could know look up her thighs to just barely make out the feint line of her slit.

"I want you to touch my shoulders and neck. Touch always feels so different when someone else does it. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," Ed provided. While he was reluctant to move away from his viewpoint the notion of touching the stoned beauty before him did get him excited. Ed was a bit nervous. His mind had flashed momentarily to his wife, goodie-goodie brother and his congregation, but the heavenly body before him who was high as fuck and wanted to be touched chased these thoughts away.

Ed sat down besides Jenna and softly ran the fingers of one hand across Jenna's shoulder. It felt heavenly. "Use both hands on my shoulders. It feels amazing." She turned partially so her back was to him and also slid the spaghetti straps down her shoulders so they wouldn't interfere with the touching. Ed gently rubbed Jenna's shoulders, exposed back, neck and the base of her hairline.

"God the weed really makes that feel nice."

"Does it make you fell tingly?"

"Yes," Jenna promptly replied.

"All over or only in certain areas?"

"Do my front too." Jenna requested as she turned around and sat down in front of Ed, cross-legged with her hands in her lap, to prevent a display of her privates. When he started to rub her shoulders and arms, Jenna spoke up. "It's tingly all over but especially noticeable in certain areas."

"Your legs, arms or back?" Ed asked with a coy look.

"No other places. Like where a partner would want to touch you. It's really tingly in those regions. Like they need to be touched and rubbed. Here, let me rest my head in your lap and gently massage my face. That sounds amazing right now. Shit, I'm high." Without waiting for a response, Jenna reposition so her head rested on Ed's thigh as the rest of her body was outstretched on the sofa. The move caused her dress to ride up, but from Ed's position he could only see the top of her mound and that Jenna was shaved. It caused his cock to enlarge.

Jenna felt Ed's expansion. The anticipation of having sex with Carl caused Jenna to arrive in a horny state, and now with the buzzed tingling and her face being caressed she kept revisiting last night's fun. She could feel her own wetness. The feel of Ed's unit by the side of her head made her want to rub it. She wasn't attracted to him but did wonder if the brothers were both well proportioned.

"How about you rub my back now?" Jenna stated as she rolled over and moved her body upwards, so her head was off Ed's lap and her breasts were pressed against one thigh. Without answering, Ed firmly rubbed the young lady's back. Starting with her shoulders and moving down. When he reached her lower back, he pressed his palm firmly against Jenna's back and pulled his hand upwards. Jenna let out a comforting sigh. The glide up caused her dress to slide up to fully expose her rear. Ed stared at Jenna's firm little ass which caused his cock to fully harden. She could feel it under her right breast and knew the brothers were both blessed.

Ed's hand lightly moved back down Jenna's back and slid well past her bare hip. When he returned it upwards, he slowly glided it across Jenna's bum.

"I love a nice butt massage. People always forget it's a muscle and needs attention too," Jenna stated softly. Ed interpreted this as permission to fondle her rear. His hand kneaded both cheeks and pulled up on them knowing this would also pull on her vagina. Jenna responded by parting her legs. The feel of her ass was marvelous, but Ed wasn't content. He took one finger and traced it down the crack of her rear, drawing a sigh from his friend. This was repeated a few times. Each time his finger moving further and further down until it slipped into her crack.

"Oops, sorry about that," Ed apologized as his own breathing became heavy.

"That's ok. That is where it is really tingling." The response caused him to repeat the contact, except he went a bit further and pressed half a finger into her slit. When Jenna didn't object, he used his other digits to rub her entire pussy eliciting a soft moan from her.

The buzzing sensation from her groin was growing and she was ready for more play. Jenna moved down a touch and rolled over on her side so that her face was just above Ed's crotch. She moved her upper leg, so her foot was on the couch and knee pointed skyward. It gave Ed better access and communicated to him he was free to roam his paws around her body. Quickly, he pushed down her top to free her breasts. With one hand he tweaked her nipples while with the other he explored her crack.

Jenna's moans become steady and she used her hands to unbuckle Ed's belt then unfasten his jeans. When she pulled his briefs down, his cock unfolded before her face. It appeared to be just a little shorter than his brother's pole but was certainly wider. She had difficulty just fitting his head into her mouth. With Jenna's tongue swirling about his head, Ed started to moan too.

"Holy shit! What the hell is going on here?" Carl yelled out from the across the room. Ed just about jumped out of his pants and started stammering. "I'm just giving you shit bro. Glad to see you having a little fun. Jenna has been torturing me the last couple days and popped over for some enchantment. We don't have much time until Claudia returns, so let's enjoy this little devil."

Ed looked like he'd just seen a ghost and failed to respond to his brother as Jenna continued to slurp on his staff. Carl pulled down his pants and kneeled on the couch next to Jenna. He pulled on her nipples then began to play with her folds.

"Damn Jenna. You sure are wet."

She pulled her mouth off of Ed's cock to coo out "Ohhh, it needs some attention. Your brother's pot really turned on my libido."

"Yeah, he grows some good stuff. Seeing you performing on him is good too. You ready for a repeat of last night?"

"Yesss, just go slow at first until I get use to your size." Carl line up the tip of his cock with Jenna's slit and pushed forward. "Fuck it feels giant, especially with me being so high." A long minute later, his limb was fully inside her and he started to fuck her in earnest as she continued to blow Ed's double-wide beast.

"Do you like satisfying two guys at once?"

"We'll see. Ohh shit your big." With those words out, Carl started to thrust hard into Jenna. It forced her onto her back. Ed stood up beside her and feed his beef through her pert lips.

"Shit Carl. I can't believe we're doing this."

"Wait until you see her cum. She's a wild woman. Here let's switch for a bit." Carl pulled out and Ed scampered between Jenna's silky thighs. He had to work to get his head past her lips and it forced her to release Carl's cock from her mouth.

"Fuck. I feel like I'm getting torn in two. Ohhh shit, thats amazing any of that fits in my little hole," Jenna belted out.

"Do you want me to stop?" asked Ed out of concern. He'd had plenty of women refuse him due to his girth.

"No!! Go slow. I like that feeling and being high helps. When he gets all the way in Carl, can you load up another hit for me in the bong. I want to see what it's like smoking and fucking at the same time."

"Sure thing. I'll get it ready as knowing how slippery your slit is, he'll be balls deep in no time at all."

"Ohhh fuckkk. It felt like you just shoved eight inches into me all at once."

"Just two," Ed corrected her. "You're a hot little bitch. Can't believe I'm fucking you." The fact is neither could Jenna. Ed was not attractive. Seriously overweight, a large gut and she was not into the over tattooed look. But his cock size and the way his ugliness made her feel like a true slut made her want to satisfy him.

"Push in some more now, I can tell my little pussy is adjusting now." Two minutes later, and Ed's balls were slapping the back of Jenna's dainty ass. Carl brought the bong to her and Ed paused to allow her to partake in the goods. After she blew out the fumes, Jenna collapsed back onto the sofa. "Fuck me hard now. I need to cum." With those words of encouragement, Ed started to savagely thrust his meat in and out.

"Suck on this for a little bit," Carl advised has he brought his cock to Jenna's lips. Once his head was past her teeth, he started to fuck her mouth. Periodically, he'd pull out to let her take a deep breath. It led to a loud series of cries belting forth from her lungs. She'd never screwed by such a monster. When Carl reached out and pinched both of her nipples it resulted in her first orgasm. After which the boys again switched places. Carl's cock now felt narrow, but she did note that it rammed the back of her vagina unlike any other dick.

As Carl fucked her, he grabbed Jenna's ankles and pressed them up near her head. Greedily, he rammed his cock in and out of her hole. Two days ago, he would have signed an affidavit stating he'd never fuck such a hot chic again, and here he was dancing wildly with a wild wicked woman. "Fuck Jenna. You're so hot, I can already tell I'm getting close. Ed you take over for a bit. I don't want to cum so quickly this time."

"I'm ready. Sweet Jesus she's hot and horny. We're lucky motherfuckers," Ed snapped out as he returned to the saddle. This time his manhood was pressed straight into Jenna's womanly glove and he promptly began to piston his hips back and forth.

"Ohh fuck fuck. Shit yeahhh. Ohhh fucckkk. Yessss, fuckkk meeee," Jenna moaned out. She couldn't believe she was fucking two old dudes at once and thinking about what she could do to arrange a repeat performance before she left for home and returned to her boyfriend.

"Do you want me to fill your little pussy with cum?" Ed shouted out as he felt his balls start to sparkle.

"Yesss, pleasseeee. Ohh shittt!" Jenna reached down and started to vigorously rub her rock-like clit. "Shittt, shittttt, ohhhhh fuckkk I'mmm cummminnnggggggg!" Her body started to shake and it scared Ed into complete stillness.

"My turn," Carl advised as he pulled Ed away. "I want to feel how wet she is." Without any protest, Ed pulled away and Carl promptly propelled his cock into her with a single thrust. "Hollyyy shit, her pussy is hot!" As he fucked away, Jenna just laid still. Letting him use her body. Gradually, her spirit returned, and she motioned for Ed to bring his cock to her mouth. It wasn't much later that Carl pulled out for a third time. "Holy shit almost blew my load. Ed take a seat on the sofa and let her ride you. She can really go."

Ed took a seat and without a word, Jenna stood up, climbed on the couch with Ed position between her knees and squatted down. She loved being told what to do and was eager to show Ed that Carl was correct. Her juices and looseness allowed her to fully accept Ed's wide load. She grabbed his shoulders and her fucking of Ed was underway.

"Shit, I haven't been screwed like this since I was in my 20s," Ed announced. "Man, you are so beautiful. I wish I could video you fucking me."

"Maybe next time. Especially, if you get me high again with that crazy weed," Jenna replied as she rapidly bounced herself up and down on his shaft. Carl approached Jenna from behind, rubbing his dick against her and squeezing her breasts. "Mmmhhh, it feels so good being sandwiched between you two. My pussy is buzzing so bad."

"Ed, lay down on the sofa and Jenna you keep at him." Ed complied as did Jenna. She was a bit surprised when she felt Carl on the couch behind her. Then she felt the tip of his cock up against her ass and knew what he was up to.

"You're too big for my bottom," Jenna complained.

"Just hold still. You're a grown woman and I know you'll like it." Carl brought the tip of his cock to her pink star and pressed the tip against it.

"Holy fuck. No, it won't work."

"Hold on. Let me get the bong and get you a little higher." The bowl was reloaded, and the bong brought over to Jenna who continued to bobble up and down on Ed's shaft. She took two hits and felt like she might fall off the couch. When Carl approached her from behind the second time, she held still and bent over to give him better access.

"I can't believe we're doing this ... ohh shit I feel that," Jenna mumbled as the head of Carl's penis wedged into her rear. "It hurts but in a good way ... ohh wow." Ed realized Jenna enjoyed things a touch rough. He pulled vigorously on one of her nipples, then slapped it swiftly with an open palm.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yesss. Do it again and push into me when he does it Carl." Ed responded with a double whack of her breasts as Carl thrust deep into her ass. "Aughhh fuckking helllll," Jenna moaned. "It's so intense. Gingerly, she began bouncing her hips up and down, driving Carl deeper into her forbidden zone.

"You like two cocks in you at once?" Carl eased out as he pushed his cock into as far as possible.

"Yesss. Fuck me boys," Jenna hissed. The two men went to work, as a cascade of moans poured from Jenna's lips. "Shit, shitt, I'm cummminngggg again." Jenna's excitement, along with the prior sex, pushed both Carl and Ed to the edge. As Carl grabbed the blonde's luscious hips, Ed latched onto her shoulders and both penetrated her as far as possible. Jointly, the two brothers unleashed a torrent of semen deep within Jenna's crevices. They remained within her cavities for a spell then their wilted man wands faded and slipped out.

"Wow, you are an amazing young lady. Whenever you need me, I'm at your service," Carl advised. "I'm surprised Claudia isn't home yet."

"Holy fuck, I've got to get out of here," Ed rapped out as he rapidly dressed and disassembled the bong. "You can keep the baggie of mix. Great times. Sorry, I've got to run off, but I'm late for a meeting."

After he left, Carl and Jenna shared a laugh. "Think he was having a panic attack and panicked," Carl explained. "I'll give him a call later and get him to calm down. Shit, hopefully he doesn't have a heart attack. One thing is for sure, he'll remember today the rest of his life, as will I. Is there anything you need before I go searching for my wife?"

"Jesus, I'm so high I can't believe and still a touch horny. Do you mind escorting me back to the rental, so I don't get lost?"

"That would be my privilege. Wish I had amazing recuperation powers as I'd love to try and work that horniness out of you. Guess maybe you need more than a couple of guys to fully satisfy you."

"I'm feeling what we did. Heaven knows what I'd do with any other cocks around. As it is, I suspect I'm going to have difficulty walking for a few days. You guys practically split me in half. If you hand me my dress and the baggie, then I'm ready to head out." Carl pulled the dress over her and fetched the weed. As the twosome walked back to the rental, Jenna could feel the men's cum running down the insides of her legs. Every woman should get to try being a slut for a week she thought to herself.

"And look who returns after an extended absence," Reef laughed out as Carl and Jenna entered the front door. She looked like she'd been well fucked. Reef was sitting on the sofa with Amber's head resting on his lap. Both were completely nude and looked a little beyond relaxed.

"Where did Claudia disappear too?" Carl asked.

"She popped in the shower to rinse off. Was a little sweaty from all those orgasms," Amber teased. "Jenna are you stoned?" she followed-up with in a much more excited voice.

"Yeah. Carl and his brother taught me how to use a bong and gave me some kick-ass weed." Jenna raised her hand up to show off her score. "We have to try some later. It really makes you dig sex. I think I need to shower too. See you later Carl," Jenna advised as she gave him a hug and kisses on each cheek. She wondered off to the master bedroom.

"She's really high," Carl advised as he sat down in a chair opposite the twosome and tried to keep from staring too much at Amber's luscious body.

"Did you have some fun with her?" Amber asked curiously.

"We did."

"What do you mean we?"

My brother unexpectedly stopped by. I was trying to get him to move along, and to do so started packing up. Did that and when I popped back into the living room, Jenna is high as the grocery bill and playing away with my formerly pious brother. Shit, it made me laugh as I thought he'd be the last person to do such especially given his large build. Next thing I know, Jenna invites me to join them, so yeah, things got a little crazy."

"Is he large like you?" Amber inquired.

"I'm much thinner."

"No, I mean his penis."

"Yeah, I know. I'm much thinner. His is not as long but way the hell wider. Also, he is a big guy. Likes to eat."

"Sounds like all of us were having fun at the same time."

"Good deal. Claudia was itching for some Reef time. Glad she enjoyed herself. Wish I could have watched but, well, let's just say it seems to have worked out for everyone. We might have to re-arrange our schedule and get back before y'all head back to school."

"That would be fine with me," Amber declared.

"No complaints for this one either," Reef added. "Your wife is fun and pulled a few orgasms from Amber with a strap-on. It was impressive to watch."

"Damn. Why did you tell me that ... now I'm going to be visualizing that for the next few days."

"Maybe I'll try to orchestrate a repeat," Amber added with a teasing smile. "I'm going to grab a few snacks and a beer. Anyone else care to partake?"

"Yes," both men spoke up. Amber rose up and sauntered into the kitchen while Carl and Reef exchanged pleasantries. Reef felt a bit weird laying naked in front of Carl, but not weird enough to do anything about it. His cock was flaccid but still glistening from Amber's saliva after she sucked the remnants of Claudia's juices from it.

While Amber prepared snacks, Claudia and Jenna enjoyed the large shower. It didn't take long for Claudia to realize that Jenna was high and buzzing. When Claudia had Jenna describe to her the lured details of the romp with Ed and Carl it created a stir in her loins. Hanging out with these youngsters had an undeniable effect on her libido. As Jenna explained the immense joy she realized from the double play, Claudia took a handful of liquid soap and worked it all over Jenna's body.

"Ohh, that feels good, you are cleaning me, and it feels so amazing," Jenna mumbled out in a daze as she told Claudia about the naughty details of her Ed and Carl adventure.

"What was Ed's cock like?"

"It's just a little shorter than Carl's, but much wider. It really stretched me. And it really made me cum hard."

"You like being stretched wide, don't you?" Claudia asked as she moved her hand down to Jenna's quim and edged fingers up into her.

"Yes. And sometimes it is nice to just let go and be taken however it pleases your playmates. And it is so awesome being so high at the same time. I can still really fill it. Fuck, what are you doing?"

"I've got four fingers in your pussy and I'm going to push my whole hand in you, then suck on your clit until you cum. Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Shittt. This wide makes me feel like I can't get enough. Ughhh fuckkk. Can I lay down?" Without waiting for a response, Jenna plopped downwards. Claudia didn't have a problem accomplishing her goal. A minute later, her fist was inside the silky folds of Jenna's cum saturated vagina.