Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does this feel?" Claudia asked.

"Goooodddd. Ohhh jesus I've never had or wanted this much sex. Are you going to lick my clit too?"

Claudia didn't answer. Instead, she brought her face to the upper section of Jenna's crevice, extended her tongue and began to rapidly flick it while slowly manipulating her fist in Jenna's twat. The sensation was entirely new to Jenna and overwhelming.

"Shitttt ... Aughhhh hell, hell, hell," Jenna moaned as she licked her lips and raised her midsection up towards the contact. "Gosshhh ... ohhhh my gawwdddd. Itssss .. oouuhhh so close too, aughhh, too to muchhhh. I'mmm .. auhhhh, auhhHHHh cummminnnggggg!!" Claudia could feel Jenna's womb contracting as her legs spasmed from the orgasm. When it stopped, Claudia eased her palm out of Jenna's slit.

"There's no way I could handle that but with ladies that like Carl's size I've learned a few tricks and can compete with him on how to best make them cum. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yesss. Dear God, it felt like my heart and brain were going to just stop. Can I try it out on you?"

"Ohh hell no! My bits are just not very flexible. But if you want to kiss me downstairs, I'd wouldn't complain."

"Do you want me on top or the bottom?"

"Are you comfortable with me straddling you? It's my favorite way of getting off with another lady," Claudia advised.

"I'll try it," Jenna answered. She laid down on the shower floor while Claudia stood up. Claudia walked over Jenna's body, slowly brought her knees down alongside Jenna's shoulders and gently brought her slit to Jenna's open mouth. Jenna's tongue darted out, traced the inner edges of Claudia's pussy then focused on her firm clit. As the pace of Jenna's tongue flicking increased, Claudia pressed her loins firmly down onto Jenna's face.

"Ohhh ... like, ohh that's good," Claudia cooed out as her shoulders fell forward forcing her to support her upper body with both of her extended arms. In this position, Jenna was able to wrap her arms around Claudia's thighs and grasp her nipples. While she continued to whip Claudia's clit with her tongue, she used her fingers to tweak Claudia's pointy nipples. "Goodness ... ohhh. You're good."

When Jenna's tongue fatigued, she fastened her lips to Claudia's button and began to hum a Rolling Stones tune that emphasized a lack of satisfaction, alas, it resulted in fistfuls of satisfaction emulating from Claudia's clit than flowing outwards. After her orgasm, Claudia climbed off Jenna and laid down beside her under the streaming water.

"How was that?"

"Amazing, especially that humming thing you did. I haven't had this much sex in a day, let alone a week or month for years. It is marvelous. Is this typical for you?" Claudia asked.

"Heaven's no. Usually, my boyfriend and I will have sex a few times a week but never with others or with a lady friend and me. But what happens in California stays in California. And the weed your husband turned me on to, sure makes sex wonderful. It's like I can't get enough."

"Won't you miss the freedom to explore openly when you return?"

"Probably. I'm trying not to think about it. I guess if I can't stand it then I can zip out here to visit y'all and get my slut on. Or is it get fucked like a slut?" Jenna answered and started to giggle at her own stoned joke.

"I've got to go. We were supposed to be on the road over an hour ago, and really need to speed the trip along if we are going to return before you depart." Claudia advised as she helped pull Jenna up. The women tenderly engaged in a deep kiss before cleaning up and ending the shower. Thirty minutes later, Carl and Claudia were on the highway while Reef, Amber and Jenna sat in the living room discussing the highlights of the last few days. Less than five minutes into the conversation, Jenna fell sound asleep on the couch.

"I heard you loved Jenna's ass last night," Amber whispered out loud, so as not to wake her friend. "She divulged that you performed a few sexually wicked things, on top of getting her high and having her agree to be your slut whenever you like. Tonight, is my turn. I've never tried anal and want you to be my first. Does that sound enticing?"

"Jesus. You trying to give me a heart attack?" Reef asked. She had to know he was transfixed by her rear end.

"No. Just trying to give you something to always remember me by," Amber replied. "We picked up a few items to help and make sure I'm completely clean for you down there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yesss. I love sex with you. In the morning, at night and it just feels so right. I used to be afraid of semen. Now, I just want you to bath my pussy with it."

"That's weird. I'm usually paranoid about unprotected sex, but I'll admit when I'm about ready to cum and think of getting you pregnant it gets me there in an instant. Hope that doesn't freak you out."

"Why do you think about knocking me up and not others?"

"I'm not sure. Must be something internal. Like a reassurance I get on what type of parent you would be."

"Fuck that's one of the hottest things I've heard. Don't tempt me! Reef, I want you to make love to me until we make a baby, and then fuck me forever and beyond," Amber bolted out.

"I may just take you up on that offer. Who is tempting who, now?"

"Are we crazy or did we just agree to have a child together?" Amber asked shyly.

"We did," Reef answered as he swiped a few strands of hair from her eyes. "Are you trying to get pregnant?"

"No. It's just a feeling. It's a new feeling. Do you want me to?"

"Not right away."

"I think I like that response." Amber and Reef meandered into the kitchen where he directed her efforts and assisted mightily. She thought they were making way too many appetizers and items to go with the bags of tacos, but she wasn't going to complain as she loved leftovers.