Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sulked a bit longer then remembered that Ed might be over at Claudia and Carl's place. If she could flirt her way into some more weed the night might be salvaged. With a spring in her step, she changed into a strapless white halter top and short jean shorts. The outfit emphasized both her breasts and ass. Surely, she thought, this would enable her to score a joint or two.

With a bit of sass, Jenna walked next door and rang the doorbell after noting Ed's bike remained parked in the driveway. It took a long spell, but the door was eventually opened.

"Oh. It's you. I thought it might be someone else," Ed stated as he nervously looked around and behind Jenna. "If you need another cup of sugar, I can help you out. Come on in."

The last comment put a sour taste in Jenna's mouth. She might enjoy getting used sexually when she agreed to such, but the manner in how he stated it sounded like she was a sure desperate thing.

"No. No sugar today. I'm in a bit of a rush and wondering if I can buy just one joint from you?" Internally, Jenna's stomach was flipflopping. This guy was not attractive, and she was having a hard time adjusting to the fact that she'd fucked him. His gut was huge. The tattoos were in poor taste and he had a smell of body odor about him.

"I only sell to licensed buyers. If you're in this business and don't want to end up in the pookie, you have to stick to that rule or risk your life. So, while I won't sell you any, I'm happy to share a puff or two with you. In fact, I've got the bong set up, so we can just pull a few from there. Sound good?"

Jenna was mortified that she'd dressed so sexual and how openly Ed was eying her body. But she also felt like she couldn't say no and was Jonesing for a good buzz. "Sure, I just have to be quick. And thanks a lot."

Ed led her back to a guest bedroom where the bong was sitting on a dresser. He cleaned out the bowl and loaded it up. "This is the same special stuff we had before. Seems like you enjoyed it."

"Yeah, it was nice," Jenna responded while in the back of her mind she recalled how horny it made her. This worry was counterbalanced with the fact that when she popped over the other evening it was for the purpose of fucking Carl and she was already pretty damn horny. Ed just happened to be an unintended side show.

Ed waived her over and Jenna took her first hit. Just as she exhaled, Ed advised her it was ready again. She didn't realize he had reloaded the bowl. After the second go, Jenna had to take a seat and plopped down onto the bed. "Whewww, I feel it already."

"Yeah. It is good stuff. Just wait five minutes, and its little fingers will be touching you everywhere."

"Are you house sitting for Claudia and Carl while they're away?"

"No. Just crashing here for a bit."

"Are you here often for business?"

"Some months more so than other months. You know the other night was special. It pretty much made my decade. I've known about Claudia and Carl's lifestyle for a spell, but there's no way in hell my wife would partake in something like that."

"That's too bad. What if someone seduced her?" Jenna asked.

"Well ... that's a road that won't be explored. We are getting a divorce."

"Shit. How come?"

"She's demanding it after I told her about the other night. I'm not a big one for keeping secrets."

"Wow. I surprised you told her."

"It was part of a larger conversation. She's been having an affair for a spell with a former business partner of mine. Ironically, she treated the disclosure as the 'final straw.'"

"I'm sorry."

"Aghhh, no need to be. Ultimately, it will be a blessing. The split up of our business will be a motherfucker. She's threatened to call the IRS over past business practices. She's not a genius. Her signature is on the same god damn tax returns. Think her lover is directing her and he's looking out for him and not her best interests."

"I wish there was somehow I could help," Jenna stated softly.

"Time will help. Would you like another hit? I still get wound up telling people about it. Shit, Carl doesn't even know yet. Didn't want to put a dent in his vacation."

"Sure. I'll try another one. I definitely feel the tingles," Jenna stated as Ed cleared out the ashes and refilled the bowl.

"It's ready," he stated once his efforts were complete.

"Oh good," Jenna declared as she slid off the bed and walked up to the dresser. She put her mouth to the opening and breathed in deeply. Her skills at smoking from a bong had improved significantly since arriving in California. "Wow. I really feel that one," she mumbled as she crept back to the bed.

"Your outfit looks great. Hope you don't mind a large fat man staring at you. Hard not with your body, that outfit and the weed."

"Thanks. It doesn't hurt me, so you take in as much as you like with your eyes. What was your favorite part from the other night?"

"Oh fuck, I don't know. It was all such a trip. The sex, touching you freely, watching you having orgasms ... seeing your body naked. Shit, all of it! Damn fine night. Cheers to a precious gift."

"Indeed," responded Jenna.

"And what was your favorite part?" Ed inquired.

"Ohh gosh. It seemed like I came so many times. Having two really large cocks to play with was a treat. Carl is big, but yours is so much wider and big too. It touched me in places I've never had touched before. And with this pot, the orgasms felt like they were ten minutes long." Unconsciously, Jenna had started to softly touch herself. When she stopped talking, she noticed Ed was doing the same. For a second, she was surprised at his openness, until she realized she was doing the same. "Those memories sure are strong. Look at us. Why don't you sit next to me?"

"Ok," Ed replied. He walked over to the bed and sat next to Jenna. She reached over and stroked the length of his shaft. Feeling it again wasn't such a bad notion she thought to herself. And, after all, hadn't she just vowed to ramp up her sexual exploits for the rest of her trip. She smiled to Ed thinking her pussy could enjoy some more pleasures and if she didn't find him attractive, she could easily close her eyes.

"I just can't believe its size. It feels huge even through your pants. Would you mind showing it to me again?" Jenna's pussy was in a complete buzz. She knew that by asking him to let her see his penis, she was in essence asking him to fuck.

"Sure." Ed popped off the bed and removed both his pants and briefs before sitting up next to Jenna. His dick was half erect. Once he was situated, Jenna reached over and began to stroke it up and down. She could get his hand about halfway around his shaft. It reminded her of horses' cocks she'd seen driving by farms back home. Her hand glided up and down, stopping only to rub the escaping pre-cum around his fat head.

"Mind if I touch you too?"

"Be my guest." Ed promptly pushed down her halter top to expose her pert full tits.

"I think God must have personally designed your tits." For a moment, the two sat silent. Jenna's eyes transfixed on Ed's massive tool, while his orbs were locked onto her titties as he squeezed them firmly and occasionally pinched her nipples. He was surprised when Jenna leaned over and worked on taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

While she worked on this, he slid his hand down her shorts to knead her ass before plunging a finger into her wetness. "Ohhhmmm," Jenna moaned out with a full mouth. After further oral exploration, Jenna decided it was time to proceed. She hopped off the bed and removed her clothes. When she returned to the bed, her mouth again focused on Ed's cock. As she slurped on his tool, Ed grabbed her hips and pulled them over until the two were in a sixty-nine position. With long licks, he explored Jenna's inner pussy. Once satisfied he'd correctly recalled her taste, his efforts shifted to her clit.

Jenna's quim seemed extra sensitive. She felt an orgasm approaching just from having Ed's tongue buried in her. When he nibbled on her clit, her first orgasm hit. Her pussy went into a spasm, but her moaning was minimal as she kept Ed's massive unit deep inside her mouth. Once it passed, she was ready for the next phase.

"Let's get busy," Jenna declared as she released Ed's shaft, stood up to turn around then lowered herself downwards. She grabbed his cock and directed it towards her opening. "I can't believe this fit before. There must be some magic involved." It took some time to get Ed's head past her entrance. Once that was accomplished, the rest of Ed's cock slowly moved up into her.

"God damn your pussy is tight. Almost no one has taken me like this before. You are an angel."

"Your cock is making my pussy feel like it is in heaven." With those words out, Jenna started to move up and down on Ed's horse like prick. "Ohh fuck, you are stretching me out. It feels so good when high."

With Jenna bouncing up and down on his shaft, Ed used his free hands to grab her tits and tweak her pointy nipples. "Yeah you keep on fucking me and I'll get you all the pot you could ever desire. Use that pussy to suck that cum out of my cock."

"Oaahhh fuckkk yesss. Pull my nipples harder! Ohh god, it all feels so good."

"Good Lord, I never dreamed it was possible a little lady like you would love my too big cock. Maybe there is a Jesus after all." With one hand he slapped Jenna's ass before pulling down on her hips to sink in even deeper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck ... here comes another one," Jenna bolted out as her nipples turned rock like while her abdomen locked up. When it passed, Jenna felt like she couldn't move and simply toppled over. Ed pulled out, then stood on the side of the bed. He grabbed Jenna's petite hips and pulled her right up next to him. Her lower leg was pushed up to her breasts, while her upper one was raised upwards then bent in half. The position left her gash wide open.

With two firm shoves, Ed was able to enter her completely. With deceptively fast movement for a large man, Ed began to pummel his cock in and out of her widely stretched pussy. Each thrust pushed out a loud high-pitched "fuckkk" from Jenna. Ed responded to these by slapping her ass forcefully then diddling her clit with one of his thumbs. The sensations pushed another climax through Jenna who begged for a break, but whose requests were denied.

"Maybe your ass would like to sample my dick?" Ed inquired. He'd managed to enter her rear with two of his fingers and was coordinating their movement with that of his penis.

"Ohh fuckk," Jenna answered. She'd never been fucked like this by one man and felt close to her limit. "No, I want to feel your cum in my pussy. Fill my gap with your seed. Please, I need it," she begged. The words seemed to turn a switch on in Ed's head. He rolled Jenna onto her back, pinned her legs over his shoulders and started to fuck her like he'd never done to any other soul.

Jenna felt squished by his weight in combination with his cock. Yet her pussy was buzzing a new. She knew a massive orgasm was one its way. Her body was pinned underneath Ed's considerable frame and it limited how much her vagina could move. The result was Ed's dick suddenly felt much larger, and despite the pain, the intensity of the pleasure was driving her wild. Her arms looped around Ed's back and tried to pull even more of him inside her.

"Oh, fuck little lady. I'm going to cum. And it's going to be a bucketload," Ed yelled out as sweat dripped off his forehead and onto Jenna's flushed cheeks.

"Yesss, yessss, me tooooo. Fill me up." When Jenna came, her hips pressed up into Ed with every muscle available as her legs and back muscles fell into a long spasm. Drool oozed out her cheek, while her arms and hands tightened forcefully causing her nails to dig into Ed's back and draw a long line down his back.

The combination of the sensations and seeing Jenna's reaction threw Ed over the edge. Spurt after spurt of cum rocketed from his cock deep up into Jenna's womb. When he pulled out, his gun kept firing. Streaks of cum were shot over Jenna's stomach, tits, neck and forehead. Once their bodies stopped shaking, they both appeared lost.

"Sorry about the mess. I haven't fired like that in at least a century."

"It's ok. I can just wipe off and shower back at the house. I need to get back as I was only supposed to be gone for five minutes or so."

Ed left then returned with a towel. "Here you go. Really sorry, I should have been more careful."

"It's ok. It had to go somewhere, and I think it's kind of sexy how you got it all over me. It's even giant when it is soft," Jenna added as she reached out to grasp Ed's shrinking unit.

"Bigger is not always better. The only other lady that took me fully was six feet tall and from Brazil. We hit it off despite being unable to speak one another's language. Danced with her in Germany of all places. What amazes me is how petite you are, yet can handle it all and love it."

"Thank you. I'm sorry about your back. I've never done that before. Would you like me to rub some salve on it?"

"Nah, I'm good. Pride marks. I'll take it," Ed answered. As they bantered, Jenna kept her hand on Ed's shaft. Gently caressing it.

"How long do you usually take to recover?"

"I'm old little lady. Realistically, maybe late tonight. Definitely by tomorrow morning." Jenna couldn't help herself as her pussy was getting that tingling sensation again. She bent down to her knees and started to lick around his head. Ed allowed her efforts to continue for a bit before moving back. "Sorry, it needs a break."

"I'm just cleaning it up a bit. That ok?"

"Why don't we both jump in the shower and officially clean up?"

"Yeah, I guess I could use it." Ed lead her to the large master shower, started the water and grabbed fresh towels for the two of them. He let Jenna enter first and followed her. The shower had two showerheads, but its four by four feet configuration didn't allow them much space. It wasn't needed.

Ed squirted a generous glob of body wash into his palm then smeared it across Jenna's back and front. His hands cleaned her well, but particular attention was paid to her breasts, rear and crotch. Jenna treated Ed to a similar wash, but while scrubbing his pecker snuck a finger up his rear to stimulate his prostrate.

"Whoa! What are you doing? Those places are off limit," he yelped out while nudging Jenna's hand away.

"I've read many guys are into prostrate massages. It really makes them cum hard."

"Not me, but I do enjoy playing with your ass." Ed squirted another glob of soap into his palm, divided it between his two hands and brought to Jenna's front and back side. He lathered up the entire region before pushing two fingers into her rear and quim. "Do you like attention there?"

"Yesss," Jenna hissed as she brought her lips to Ed's and kissed him hungrily. While he played with her, she stroked his shaft feverishly. "You're going to get me all worked up again. If you do that, how are you going to take care of me?"

"I guess with my mouth or fingers," Ed answered.

"But I want more of this?" Jenna dislodged Ed's fingers and bent down to her knees. She scooped up his flaccid member and was easily able to get a third of his penis into her mouth. Vigorously she sucked and hummed while bobbing her head back and forth. Ed's cock began to fill. Jenna had to release some of it from her mouth due to its expanding size.

"Man, this is an amazing site. I need to get my phone, so I have proof this isn't a dream."

Jenna pulled back, and with a smile suggested, "Why don't we dry off and move out to the living room. I'll let you take pictures of me, but only if you sign a little note first stating that if you or anyone you know distributes them then you owe me a million dollars."

"That will not be a problem as they are just for me." The two dried off, meandered out to the living room where Jenna found a piece of paper and pen. Ed signed the impromptu contract, took a picture of it with his phone then pressed it into Jenna's palms. "Before we start, let me get you some of my magic stuff. You want another hit?"

"Sure." Ed wondered back to a back room, while Jenna took a seat on the sofa. She was confident that with some special attention Ed's cock could be sufficiently revised for another round. When Ed returned it was with a sandwich bag stuffed with buds and the glass bong.

"It's already loaded and here's the lighter. I took a pull in the back room. You mind sitting cross-legged while taking a hit or two. A couple of pictures showing that will be amazing."

"Not at all," Jenna answered as she switched to the requested position and sparked up the bowl. Ed was ready. While Jenna inhaled a cloud, Ed snapped away with this phone. She was enjoying her vacation and reloaded the bowl herself then sucked another puff from the bong. When she was finished, she leaned back into the couch and unlocked her legs. With one finger, she started to tease her own clit while tossing seductive looks towards the cameraman.

"Shit that is hot," Ed mumbled. Jenna continued to play with herself while varying her poses. When she spotted Carl's wine rack she stood up and grabbed a bottle. Sexily, she strutted back to the couch and laid down with her back against the armrest. She took the bottle and sucked on its neck. Twirled her tongue around it several times before dragging it down to her bald opening. With a deliberate slowness, she pushed the narrow end of the bottle up into her sex. Ed was silly with giddiness at the display of Jenna's naughtiness.

"Show me how much you can take. I'm going to put it on video mode and rub your clit while you do it."

The challenge was heaven sent from Jenna's perspective. She'd discovered this week that she loved having her vagina stretched in all dimensions. And having Ed record the event while rubbing her clit and with her eyes focusing on his dong added a special thrill. It wasn't long until over half the bottle was inside her, as her hips popped upwards as slow moans crept out of her mouth.

"Ohhh fuckkk Ed! Fuckkkk. I think I'm going to cummm."

She rubbed her clit with increased pressure and velocity. "Yeah, fuck yeah. Fuck your pussy."

Jenna pressed the bottle even deeper inside her. The top of the bottle inflicting a touch of enjoyable pain. She dropped her head off to the side, then screamed out, "Augghhhh fuckkkk. I'mmm cummmingggg." Her pussy was saturated with her own fluids. As she laid there, Ed pulled the bottle from her opening and took a few pictures of her gapping pussy. Afterwards, he brought the bottle up to her mouth and let her lick it clean.

"I want to suck on your dick now," Jenna stated with a mumble. "I'm so high again and ready to get you ready."

"Roll over and stick your ass up in the air." I want a few pictures of it. When Jenna posed as suggested, Ed had her part her knees to expose her enflamed pussy. Once finished, he had her roll over flat onto her back and lay so her head was off the sofa. Slowly, he brought his cock to her lips and let her inhale it. Again, his phone was switched to video mode.

Jenna was ready to be royally screwed. She hoped Ed would last longer after his first relief and be able to satisfy her desires. She pulled out every oral skill she could think of and managed to get Ed's cock three-quarters erect. Jenna was going to suggest he penetrate her but thought she could get it a little harder. She managed to take the head of his cock down her throat, suppressing her gag reflex and then introduced Ed's prostrate to a finger she'd just lubricated from her slit.

Sneakily, she guided her hand up between Ed's thighs. Grabbed and squeezed one of his rear cheeks firmly before inching apart his butt cheeks and spearing a finger into his anus. Ed lead out a deep moan, followed by a "Nooo." When she started to wiggle her finger as she sucked him deeper, it brought a sensation to Ed that he'd never experienced before in his life.