Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber gave her a quick run-down on her schooling and graduate school options. She agreed a free night was valuable. When Griff returned with the drinks, the two men chatted while Amber gave Madison a summary of her travels out here with Jenna, how they met Griff and a few snippets of the week's events.

"I'm so jealous. If I dated two different men in a month, I might as well have worn a glowing scarlet letter over my naked body. I had to commute to school. Ninety miles each way from a small conservative town called Commerce where my babies' Dad preached. Sounds like you got to knock a few of your fantasies off your wish list. I did too tonight. My first time with a woman. I've had threesomes a couple of times with two guys I was in medical school with. It was fun too. I'll miss them."

"Fantasies are funny. Once you knock one off the list, another seems to pop up. Instead of the list getting shorter, it just gets a little more juicy and wicked," Amber responded.

"Would you like to dance again?" Griff asked Amber as the guys conversation was at a halt.

"Sure." The couple stood up and moved to the dance floor. Reef and Madison followed right behind them. It was another slow song. Amber pulled Griff into her tightly and was quick to press her lips into his. The drinks had loosened her inhibitions. She couldn't shake the notion of having a roll with the handsome feller in her hands and later comparing notes with her bestie. Her arms were wrapped around his back, while Griff had his hands around her waist. It surprised him to feel her grind against him shortly after they started dancing.

Reef and Madison were also dancing closely. Initially, they kissed, then parted to watch the other couple and whisper to one another.

"I think someone is still horny and encouraging him," Madison let slip into Reef's ear. They twirled around a few times before he responded.

"Watch his face when he drops his hand down, then slides it under her dress to feel her panties. He's going to shit himself when he realizes she's going commando."

"It's sexy watching them."

"We're not limited to just being observers," Reef replied as he inched one hand up the front of Madison's shirt to squeeze one of her breasts.

"Oh shit, there goes his hand. Moving slowly down, now up under her dress and, oh my god, his eyes just got so huge," Madison whispered into Reef's ear. "And now Amber is kissing him wildly."

"I bet he redirects his hand. Kind of like this," Reef whispered back as he moved his one hand down to the crotch of Madison's cut-off shorts, pushed it aside and started to firmly rub the area around her sensitive spot.

"God that feels good. I can see his fingers entering her. Hopefully, you've had time to recover. This slut needs something."

"You know men can be sluts too. Perhaps we should work on changing the connotations associated with slut and slowly get the word transformed into something people recognize as beautiful and desirable." While Reef babbled, Madison took one hand and squeezed it down past his waist until she could grope the head of his cock with her fingers.

"Nice to feel that someone is fairly hard. Do you think the couple next to us are being too obvious?" Amber and Griff had stopped twirling about. They stood in the middle of the dance floor, making out and with his fingers obviously exploring her sex.

"They are getting some attention. Maybe you should pull his fingers out of her and demonstrate the proper way to get her to cum quickly," Reef suggested.

"Hah, this young lady would gladly partake in such fun, except I shy away from situations that could get me arrested. Those silly med school officials don't think keenly of such a record." Reef was trying to gain the same level of access to Madison's box when the two heard a ripping noise. When Madison looked down at her jean shorts there was a problem. She'd selected these as they were baggy, so comfortable and had several "worn" holes in them to look cool. The problem is where Reef's hand had been the material had ripped clean to the seam. When she moved one way it caused her entire vagina to pop into view. "Fuck, that's a problem."

"Or not," Reef responded as he directed her face back towards his, glued his open lips to hers and easily feed two fingers up into her.

"Ohhh, ohhhh ... ohhh, ooohhhh," Madison sighed as Reef twisted his fingers in and out of her.

"Pull my cock out and we'll do it while dancing. People will think we're just making out."

"Nooo ... ohhh. Stop. Ohhh shitttt. Let's go outside." Madison pulled away from Reef, then grabbed Amber's hand. She walked with her to the table, retrieved their items and headed out the front door. "Come on guys," she hollered back.

"What's going on?" Amber hissed to her.

"Reef wants to do it on the dance floor. Another minute and I'd have been a willing participant. That would be something a bar owner could call the cops on, especially if it jeopardizes their license and I cannot risk my livelihood for a bit of fun. I'm more than happy to play, but not in a public bar."

"Thank god you're thinking because I'm fired up to go too. Why don't we regroup in the parking garage across the street?"

"Sounds good. Reef and Griff, follow us, please," Madison yelled out. The men followed the women into the structure and Madison explained to them the reason she panicked. Before finishing the explanation, Griff and Amber were leaned up against the front of a car making out heavily. An instant later, Griff had Amber's dress pulled up to expose her sex and tits. His fingers were stretching her petals wide while he licked and suckled her nipples.

"Mmmhhh ... don't stop," Amber sighed as she fished in his pants for his dick.

Reef responded by walking up to Madison, turning her head towards his and giving her a deep French kiss. When he pulled away, she was breathing heavily.

"Your outfit has been driving me crazy all night. I've been wanting to feel every inch of your body for an eternity." While talking, Reef's hands groped her breasts and butt. Madison responded by returning her lips to his and rubbing the protruding flag pole. Reef teased her breasts a bit more, then glided one hand down to unfasten the only button on her shorts and yank down the zipper.

"What are you doing?" Madison asked between a kiss.

"You know. Right now, checking for wetness." Reef pushed down her shorts until they fell to the cement. One finger was pressed into her crevice while his thumb encircled her magic spot.

"Shittt that feels good. I should stop..." Madison sighed, but before she finished her sentence Reef again brought his lips to hers. Their tongues played tag as his fingers moved in, out and all around her pussy. Across from them, Amber and Griff had moved on. She was laying on the hood of a black Mercedes sedan, her dress shoved up high and Griff stood between her thighs with his hips rocking back and forth as his hands nuzzled her tits.

Reef broke the kiss and motioned over to the lovers. "Look at them. Isn't that hot?"

"Yesss."

"Why don't you walk up to her, bend down and give her a kiss?"

Madison paused for a moment, watched, then whispered, "Ok." She didn't object when Reef reached down and completely freed her from her shorts. Madison took three steps, then bent over at the waist and brought her lips to Amber's mouth.

The girls smiled wickedly at one another before embarking on a long drawn out kissing session. As they kissed, Reef approached Madison's naked bum and freed his erect cock. With his hands he palmed her rear orbs, gliding them at a miserably slow rate to her moist center. She reacted by protruding her bottom out further until she felt the head of Reef's cock pressing into her bottom.

"Just do it," Madison sighed out while she momentarily pulled away from Amber's lips. Amber was being screwed hard by Griff. It was evident both of them were approaching an orgasm and Madison was ready to join them on their ride.

Reef parted Madison's swollen lips with two fingers then guided his stick up and into her sex. She was soaked. With one thrust, Reef's cock bottomed out. He placed his hands on Madison's young hips and started to rock her. With Griff doing the same to Amber the two women had difficulty keeping their lips together as a result of uncontrolled moans that echoed defiantly throughout the garage.

Amber was the first to cum. She moaned loudly and released a long slow "Fuckkkkk." After a short recovery she stood up, pushed Griff back up against the wall and blew him. He didn't last long as watching Reef pound the beautiful blonde while a gorgeous brunette sucked on his member proved to be too much. A few minutes into the oral administration, sperm erupted from his cock head and poured down Amber's throat.

After his relief, Griff panicked a bit once he realized how public the garage was. He pulled up his trousers and announced he was late for a concert that he was managing. He hugged Amber goodbye then took off. Amber noted to herself that she would not be playing with him again despite his good looks and turned her attention to the copulating couple.

Madison's forehead was leaning on her arms that were crossed and resting on the blessed Mercedes. She was moaning loudly. Incoherent to the world around her. Amber smiled. Reef and she both loved sex, but what made him special was his kindness to all his partners. He never would have abruptly departed, after a roll in the hay, because of a subjective fear. Her eyes took on a wicked look, as she squatted down and moved directly under Madison's outstretched legs. Like a lioness cleaning a newborn cub, she attacked Madison's clit.

The sensations of the pounding cock and snake like tongue were almost too much, yet there was no way Madison was capable of pulling away from them. Instead, she wantonly announced her pleasure.

"Aughhh gawdddd ... fuckkkk. Don't, don't ... ohhhhh ... don't ever stopppp." With her face down, she failed to notice a small group had gathered to watch. Her sensations intensified, when Amber pushed up her shirt and started to twist her nipples.

"Ohhh, OHHH ... ohhhhhhh ... fuckkinggg helllll. I'mmm going to cummmm. Ohhhh ... auh, auhhh, auuhhhhhhh ... commminnngggg," she sang out loud. The sound of people clapping didn't interfere with her orgasm, but did push Reef over the edge. Again, he flooded her pussy with his semen.

When Madison looked up, she was shocked. Ten feet away stood a small group of six people and one police officer. All of whom were clapping and howling, except for the officer.

"Ok, nice show. Time for you all to move along. And don't forget any clothing articles," the female officer advised. Madison's red face did little to give away how mortified she was from being the center of a public show. The three returned their clothing to its 'proper' location and casually exited the garage. Three blocks later, the entered a late night dinner and sent out a request for a Lyft. The group escorted Madison to her apartment building, exchanged numbers and good-byes then Amber and Reef took the ride to the rental house.

Once inside they found Jenna deep asleep on the king bed surrounded by several sex toys, completely naked and laying on her belly with one leg bent upwards and one hand under her mound. When they moved her over to one side, she did not stir.

"Would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall in here tonight," Reef whispered to Amber.

"Yeah. Look at all the sex and fun she missed out on. And by the way, your pal Griff is a bit of a jerk," Amber complained to Reef.

"I get you. Other than that, did you have a fun night?"

"Yeah. So, crazy, and now it's just like another fun evening. Reef, I do love sex and doing it with different people. And even watching you having sex with others."

"Thanks!"

"But Reef?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you more than all that. If I had to choose, it wouldn't even be close," Amber stated softly. "I never thought how much I'd get off on trying new sexual things, but I can stop anytime." The two kissed deeply for several minutes.

"What if I never want you to stop?" Again, deep kisses were exchanged, then they fell asleep in each other's arms.