Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkkkkkk," he yelled out as copious globs of semen rocketed out and into Jenna's throat. While cumming, he grabbed a hold of Jenna's face and stuffed himself even deeper down her throat. He pumped into her several times then pulled out. Tears were flowing from Jenna's eyes as cum leaked from her mouth.

With a hurt look, Jenna complained, "Shit! I wanted that in my pussy."

"I don't know what you did, and I don't like any kind of ass play, but mother fucker you just made me cum like a 747 taking off at JFK. I think you need a towel again. I'll be right back."

Jenna was angered that she'd wasted Ed's orgasm. She cleaned up and pouted. "I really have to go now. I'm so late." She grabbed her bag, clothes and boldly walked home naked. Secretly hoping some stranger took a liking to her and offered her a pleasurable release. Nothing close happened. Instead, Ed was left baffled at her rushed departure, while Jenna entered the rental and immediately sought out a few toys with which to quench her desire.

Jenna's inability to obtain full satisfaction contrasted with the events transpiring at the coffee shop. There, the sips of cappuccino, unleashed waves of pleasure.

Amber would have sworn Madison's tongue was well experienced at eliciting pleasures from a woman's vagina. She didn't hesitate once. Diving her face between Amber's creamy thighs, pushing Amber's legs apart and up to further expose the beautiful pink petals and knowing just when to concentrate on Amber's stiff clit. In less than ten minutes, Amber's hands were each clenching a fist full of Madison's hair as she humped her lapping tongue.

Reef moved closer to the women, his breathing heightened and his cock throbbing. There was something about the lean blonde that made him think she loved sex and watching her taste the golden honey pouring from Amber's slit helped to confirm his belief. A few minutes longer of Madison's first tongue lashing, and Amber came hard. The orgasm felt different. It caused her to bite firmly on her lower lip as she whimpered loudly. When her orgasm faded, Madison pulled away.

Looking directly into Reef's eyes, she asked, "Are you going to play too? I've had a few threesomes before. They involved two guys but think it's time to expand my horizons. Are you game?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Reef replied as he unbuttoned his shirt. Before his shirt was removed, Madison grabbed Amber's hand and the two walked up to Reef.

"Do you mind if we both suck your cock?" Madison inquired. Reef just smiled. Amber unfastened his bottoms then Madison pulled them down. His cock was full and hard. Once free of his clothing it stood out firmly.

The girls kneeled down on either side of his unit, pushed it down to mouth level and started to plant a long series of kisses up and down his shaft. Occasionally, they'd pause to kiss one another then resume their journey. When Amber moved down to suckle on one of his testicles, Madison moved her lips to Reef's head and took it into her mouth. The week had spoiled Reef. Sex with two women seemed the norm and he knew it was something he'd never forget.

When Amber released Reef's testicle, he convinced her to remove her dress. With a simple grab and yank of her arms upwards, the little black dress was off, and Amber was naked. Her tight body distracted Madison.

She released Reef's cock and commented, "God your body is so beautiful. I want to taste you again." Madison stood up and pulled Amber towards her. The two kissed deeply. When the kiss ended, Madison guided Amber over to one of the padded bench seats and had told her to lie down.

"But it's my turn to love your pussy," she protested.

"They'll be time for that later," Madison answered as she pushed apart Amber's knees, kneeled on the bench and brought her mouth to Amber's crotch. Amber didn't protest further, but simply leaned her head back, closed her eyes and started to moan as Madison's tongue explored her sex again.

Reef watched the two women. Madison was positioned so that her ass stuck up. Reef walked up behind her, untied the apron and pulled up the yellow silky dress to expose her rear. Softly, he kneaded her athletic ass before grabbing the sides of her thong and pulling it down to her knees. Her pussy was swollen and leaking moisture. Almost invisible blonde curls framed the opening. Reef's fingers pirouetted into Madison's opening, drawing forth an approving moan. He teased her for a period before withdrawing his fingers and guiding his cock head up to her entrance.

Amber opened her eyes to watch the beautiful blonde munch on her pink petals and saw Reef standing with his dick up against Madison' rear. "Do her while she's eating my pussy. Do her hard, so each thrust pushes her mouth up against my clit."

Reef smiled and eased his cock into Madison's pink slit. He fucked her slowly at first, but his thrusting gradually increased in pace. For a bit he screwed her, while pulling on her tits and nipples, then moved his hands to her hips to be able to better slam his meat into her.

"Ohhwww, your boyfriend's cock feels so good. I think he likes me licking you. I'm going to make you cum now," Madison stated as Reef continued to piston his pole in and out of her.

"Ohhh shitttt," Amber moaned out. "What are you doing? F-ff-fffuckk."

Madison didn't answer but smiled internally. She'd spent time reading up on various ways to devour a pussy and what tricks are likely to cause a woman to cum fast. She was employing a few of them together and it was effective.

"Dear ... ohh, huhmm .. Lord. Shit!"

"Yeah. Make her cum hard," Reef spoke up. He edged his thumb into Madison's behind. The sensations coming from her lower half were making it difficult to continue loving on Amber's pussy. She sternly focused on the task before her and was rewarded.

"Ohhh gawwwddddd. Cummmiiinngggg!!" Amber yelled out as she again grabbed globs of Madison's blonde curls to cram the model like face into her saturated pussy. When Amber released her grip on Madison, Reef pulled out of her.

"My thighs are killing me. You mind riding me for a bit?" he asked.

"I'd love too." Reef took a seat and watched as Madison freed herself of clothing. She climbed up on the bench, straddled Reef and started to lower herself down.

"Turn around. Do him reverse cowgirl style. It's my turn to sample you," Amber declared.

"Ok," Madison answered with a smile. She repositioned herself and lowered her bottom down until Reef's dick was fully engulfed by her blonde clam. With athletic ease, Madison started to move up and down on Reef's shaft. While doing this, Amber did her best to lick and suckle on the barista's clit. The movement spread Amber's red lipstick all around Madison's groin, while her pussy juices ended up coating most of Amber's face. Nevertheless, Amber diligently continued on with her task.

Madison looked wide-eyed at Amber as she lapped away. She'd never had a lady lick her down below, much less when a cock was inside her. When Madison tired a bit, Amber was able to lock onto her clit and start humming as Reef rammed his cock upwards. The joint sensations were effective.

"Aaaahhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhh. Mmmm, oh-mmmm, ohhhh-mmmmmm. OH-Ohhh-OHHHHH," Madison mumbled as a powerful orgasm threaded its way across her slim sexy body. Once it finished, she popped off Reef declaring, "I need to rest a bit before I carry on."

"I'll keep him occupied," Amber yelped out as she climbed up onto Reef's lap and pressed his cock deep up into her folds. She brought her lips to his and the two enjoyed a long romantic kiss. When they broke apart, Madison spoke up.

"It's funny, after Amber's bit of fun in the restroom, I kept getting myself off just thinking about what she did, doing something like that or doing it with her. Never once did I think any such thing would happen. And now look. Isn't it amazing? I love sex. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Yes, and you crack me up," Amber answered as her hips continued to methodically thrust forward. Reef was kneading Amber's tits, while observing Madison's athletic build. "Sex is great. Why is it that society frowns upon women who love to get it on?"

"While men who do such are often viewed as studs?" Reef added.

"That is bullshit, and a big part of why I moved here," Madison stated. One hand was softly squeezing one of her breasts while with her other hand she was massaging her slit.

"You are a welcome addition to California."

"I know it is expensive out here, but I think we will be living out here and not exhausting or trying to fit into some hypocritical view of what women should do. Gosh, watching you two screw is beautiful. I might have to jump in soon."

"You can join us anytime," Amber answered. "Mind if I ask who 'we' is?"

"Not at all. I've an amazing three-year old daughter. Her father is a minister back home. Claims to be pro-life but sure wanted me to get an abortion, then his family started harassing me when they learned I had lovers. So, we left. She's at home with my mother. Already tucked in and my Mom's cool watching her tonight. I was planning on doing something tonight, just didn't know what before you two walked in. Glad you did as my body has been craving some physical attention."

"You look amazing for being a Mom. What do you do to keep looking so hot?" Amber asked.

"I run and swim, eat a ton of salads, but also had a c-section and a great surgeon," Madison advised. She had moved so she was directly behind Amber. She was running her fingers through the back of Amber's hair and periodically groping her breasts as Reef and Amber continued to mate.

"Why don't you step up between us. I'd love to get a taste of you," Reef requested.

"Mmm, sounds wonderful."

"I can lean back a bit to make more room," Reef added.

"No, you're good. If she's sandwiched between us, I can play with her bottom and other parts too, "Amber noted.

"Make way, here I come," Madison declared as she stood up on the bench and straddled the two lovers. She slid her long legs apart so her split peach was just above Reef's mouth. He didn't wait for an invite as he used his tongue and lips to explore Madison's pussy. While doing this, Amber continued to bop up and down on Reef's cock while kneading Madison's bum.

Madison was surprised at Reef's oral skills. It didn't take long before she was also humping up against him. Smearing her juices over his face while gently moaning out. She enjoyed Amber's teasing of her rear but was surprised when she felt her tongue licking her star. It was a rush knowing a couple were working together to please her orally while they copulated.

The naughtiness of the situation, combined with the unplanned adventure, stimulated Amber's brain and body. While exploring Madison's rear entrance, she used her own fingers to pull, prod and rub her clit. The combination quickly got her off. She was the first of the three to cum.

Madison turned around when she felt the absence of Amber's tongue and understood instantly why. Amber's eyes were sealed shut and her tongue was slowly licking her own lips as her head was tossed back. The erratic body shakes, and deeps moans of bliss communicated to the others Amber was lost in the pleasures of her own orgasm. Amber's orgasm halted her pelvic thrusting which allowed Reef to momentarily focus solely on the pleasuring of Madison's bald sex nub.

The sensations caught Madison by surprise and sent waves of exquisite joy crashing through her body. "Aughwww, uwwhhhh, uhhh, UHHH ... fuckkkkk. Ohhrrgaszm," she whined out while placing her hands on the back of Reef's head to cram his face firmly against her pussy.

After Amber's orgasm, she fell sideways onto the bench which caused Reef and her to disconnect. Madison took advantage of her absence to lower herself down until she was straddling Reef's penis. With a last drop, his cock was again buried inside her.

Reef's cock was throbbing. He knew he was close and anxious for relief. Both of his hands were placed on Madison's shoulders to pull her down while he pumped his dick upwards. This position was only kept briefly. Reef used his hands to push Madison backwards while holding her to prevent a fall. He continued to push until her shoulders were on the floor, as he stood up, he pushed her long legs straight back until her calves framed her sweet face.

Madison's shoulders, head, feet and arms were pressed against the floor while her bum and quim were elevated. Hungrily, Reef started to pile drive his cock in and out of her wet snatch. Each thrust deeper than the last and forcing a loud "ughh" from Madison's chest. The efforts coated Reef's forehead and chest with sweat.

The piling driving was not sustainable for long, but it worked. "Oh, holy fuck!" Reef yelled out as he exploded into Madison's blonde little pussy. Cum soaked her insides and brought to her a mini-orgasm. Once finished, Reef grabbed Madison's arms and pulled her upwards as he again took a seat on the bench. With his cock still throbbing inside her, the two kissed. Their lip lock broken only when Amber wedged up beside them and added her lips to the mix. The three kissed for a short spell.

"I'm ready to dance now," Madison whipped out with glee.

"Yes, I agree," Amber concurred. "Let's get cleaned up, refreshed and engage in a little boogie woogie until the sun comes up."

"I'm ready to dance, but not for an all nighter," Reef added with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I should get home before midnight. Hard to be gone from my little angel for too long. But I am ready to dance. And how sexy it will be knowing we had a little pre-boogie fuck session. Might have to repeat this if you two are game," Madison stated as Reef's shaft eased out of her slit.

"I am," Amber declared. Madison stood up and wrapped her arms around her new friend and delivered a bucket full of friendly kisses. She then stood up, grabbed Amber's hand and meandered off to the restroom.

Reef dressed and occupied himself by serving himself a cold juice and leaving cash for it on top of the til. He checked his phone and was surprised to find only one text from Jenna advising Amber and him that she was in bed early and to have a fun night on the town. A brief search of the news didn't reveal much interesting, so he caught up on a sexy article from a website with naughty adult stories. He'd just finished the piece when the ladies emerged.

"Wow!" he stated loudly followed by a loud whistle. "Some folks sure clean up nice." Amber had on her little black dress, fresh make-up and her hair was now pulled up. While Madison was wearing tight daisy dukes, tan cowboy boots, a straw cowboy hat and her white shirt retrieved from the oven. It looked dry but her nipples could be faintly seen through the fabric. Both ladies looked hot enough to fuck Reef thought, then chuckled to himself since they had both just fucked him.

The three tidied up the shop and exited with Madison locking up the premises. Reef held each of the girls' arms as the three meandered down the street. They took their time and checked out several spots to imbibe. An early weeknight was not conducive to finding a place to shake their trees and limbs. Eventually, they settled on a small Irish bar playing some foot stopping Irish rock.

A small table was located in the back and after two rounds of Irish whiskey the three started to dance. An hour later, they were a sweaty crew. While the bar had less than a dozen people in it, all eyes were on three folks dancing over and over. The ladies had no problem grinding their behinds into Reef's crotch and several occupants had seen Reef openly grab a breast without any repercussions from his lady friends. A few smiled, less feigned disgust and left.

Thirty minutes later, Tom's friend Griff wondered into the bar. He was halfway through a Black-n-Black when he recognized Reef. His eyes and mouth widened when he realized he was with the hotties tearing it up on the dance floor. Secretly, he cursed and tipped his hat to him as Jenna was an amazingly beautiful woman and now here, he was with two new hotties. Griff ordered three new Black-n-Blacks then made his way over to their table. The three were dancing but when the song ended returned to their seats. Reef was happy to see an acquaintance and made introductions. Seconds later, the bartender delivered the round of drinks and explained it was just Guinness with a shot of blackcurrant liquor to ward off a bit of the bitterness.

The four visited for several songs before Amber asked Griff if he'd like to spin around with her. She'd recalled Jenna mentioning him and his unique stellar looks. Amber agreed with Jenna's assessment and was now busy trying to recall what she'd said about his bedroom abilities. It was evident he was interested in both Amber and Madison, well at least their tits as he had difficulty looking at their faces whenever they weren't directly communicating with him.

As the two danced, Madison and Reef had a chance to visit. "Thank you so much for including me tonight and I hope my forwardness earlier didn't upset you."

"Hell no. I loved it," Reef quickly replied.

"Good. Maybe they'll be time for a dishing of seconds before the night kisses us goodbye."

"That would answer my prayers," he stated. Madison moved over so she was seated adjacent to him. When Reef started to rub one of her silky thighs, she uncrossed her legs.

"Your skin sure is soft."

"It's much softer somewhere else," Madison answered. Reef grabbed one of her legs and pulled it up onto his lap.

"I wonder where that could be?" he stated as his fingers drifted towards the middle of her thigh and progressed upwards. When Madison leaned in for a kiss, two of Reef's fingers inched under the jean fabric of her daisy dukes and her wetness allowed for him to insert his fingertips into her. She reacted by reaching across to Reef's lap then lightly dragging her finger tips across Reef's cock head. The two lost track of time, and were both surprised, when their kiss broke, to see Amber and Griff embraced together swaying to a slow tune playing over the music system.

Before the tune was over, they were pressed firmly together and sharing a lengthy kiss during which Griff's hand slightly squeezed Amber's bum. When the song ended, Amber grabbed Griff's hand and returned to the table with her friends.

"The four of us should dance," Amber suggested as she took a seat. Reef kept Madison's leg on his lap but removed his fingers.

"How about another round first?" Griff replied.

"Sure," Madison answered. Quickly Griff hustled off to the bar to place the order. While gone, Madison questioned Amber. "Have you met him before?" Before Amber could answer Reef, placed one of his sticky fingers before her lips. Amber slowly stuck out her tongue, licked his finger and with a smile turned to Madison. The quick unexpected nature of the offering sent a zing through her clit.

"No. But a close friend had some fun with him the other night. He's cute, don't you think?"

"Yes, but, wow, you move fast."

"Oh, look who is talking now," Amber spat back.

"Takes a slut to know one," Madison answered with a laugh.

"Ha! Besides the harassment back home was there other reasons you moved here. Like school or anything?" Amber inquired.

"For the barista job," Madison replied with a little laugh. Then she became a bit more serious. "Not only was I labelled a slut, but also disapproved of due to my pursuit of education. Supposed to just stay home and cook."

"I'll take the stay home and cook job," Reef replied with a grin belying his teasing comment.

"I'm also in medical school. I've completed two years of medical school at Emory. With all the shit about my choices it just became too much, so my Mom agreed to move out here with me to help out. I'll finish my last two years at UCLA then start a five-year residency in pediatric oncology. The barista gig is to get me a little cash and some non-stressful simple adult time. So, I'm a busy girl and when I have a night free, I do try to cram it full. What about you?"