Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 13

Story Info
Sex, Murder and Intrigue on the Vacation Express.
8.2k words
4.7
6.1k
5

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud piercing shriek awoke Jenna. Somehow her bed buddies slept through it. Bright red and blue lights peeked around the blinds but stopped abruptly. It was six am. Jenna saw several toys piled on a nightstand and blushed. Her friends undoubtedly saw what she'd been up to on her night almost alone. She would not disclose to them how high she was or that while masturbating she'd repeatedly fantasized about Ed screwing her over and over with his obscenely long fat tool.

Jenna slowly crept out of bed, careful not to wake the other occupants. She grabbed a robe and headed out to the kitchen. A pot of coffee was started, and she made herself toast. While enjoying nourishment from bread and joe, Jenna reflected on her evening's adventures. Ed wasn't a bad person, and she felt sorry for him. Her plans on popping over to see him early this morning hadn't materialized as she'd spaced out and failed to set her alarm. However, there might be time anyway.

The limited conversation with him had her realize he was a tender soul, bright and except for his immediate appearance a great guy. If one factored in his cock, it truly escalated his value as a mate. Jenna decided it would be nice to visit him while completely sober. With a smile she rose up and headed for a shower.

After a long shower, Jenna shaved her legs and pubes. Then trimmed her nails and applied a bright cherry red polish that matched one of her lipstick tubes. Despite her interest, she elected to dress simply. White capri shorts, a sky-blue tank top that only displayed minimal cleavage, flipflops and a bra. Although with the white capris she chose to wear a sheer thong to avoid unsightly panty lines. Makeup was applied, then she put on a fresh pot of coffee for her sleeping friends.

Jenna wanted to enjoy some noninebriated conversation with Ed. Find out what he loved, hated and the simple things that made him smile. Maybe she'd cook him breakfast, give him a massage and, of course, fuck him silly. Possibly, even manage to get him to go a second round. She loved challenges.

While Carl and Claudia's house was technically next door to the rental, it required a half block walk around a high wooden fence until their house could be seen. When Jenna rounded the corner, she almost peed herself. Then entire front entrance and yard was blocked off with yellow police tape, three police cars were present, along with a black suburban and an ambulance. As she stood there, with her mouth agape, the front door opened and two EMTs wheeled out a gurney with a large body on top, covered completely with a white sheet.

Jenna's immediate response was to contact Ed to find out what the hell happened. Then a heavily tattooed arm fell free from the gurney. It was Ed's arm. She let out a shriek and dashed back to the rental. Once through the front door, tears poured out as she raced to the master bedroom and awoke her friends.

"Oh, fuck guys. This is horrible. Ed's dead!"

"What and who are you talking about?" Reef asked as he sat up.

"Carl's brother. He was house sitting for them, and we visited last night. He was so nice. Oh my god. I'm going to freak out," Jenna shrilled.

"Calm down, love," Amber stated in a soothing voice as she walked over and put an arm around her best friend. She worked at comforting her friend. Reef and Amber grabbed robes and the trio headed out to the kitchen. Jenna was an emotional wreck. She poured them coffee and started to clean.

"She gets like this when she's nervous," Amber explained to Reef as Jenna buzzed about. Spraying down the counter tops, wiping the table and whipping out a mop to clean the floors.

"How about a drink to relax you a little or maybe a hit?" Amber suggested.

"Oh god no. No more hits. Maybe some wine."

"I know it hurts, but didn't you just meet him?" Reef inquired.

"Yeah, but I had sex with him and last night he really opened up to me. I judged him improperly. Then last night, we connected. He told me his problems yet was proud of his accomplishments."

"Did you have sex with him again?" Amber asked cautiously.

"What the hell does that have to do with anything? Yeah, we did, and it was great. Happy?"

"I was curious as it explains why you're so emotional. I'm not judging you." Jenna grabbed the counter spay, turned around and darted towards the master bedroom.

Once she was out of the room, Reef asked, "Is she always like this? Or, is she freaking out because she's never known someone who she's had sex with that then passed away?"

"I don't know. Probably, the later. When she gets emotional, she cleans like a crazed person. The place will be shinning in a few hours. Why don't we go for a walk to give her some space?"

"Sounds good. I could use some better coffee."

"Agree." The two hurriedly dressed and asked Jenna if she wanted to join them. She snapped a prompt refusal at them. So, Amber and Reef exited the premises. When they walked by Claudia and Carl's abode a few officers watched them carefully. The two felt it was strange but proceeded on hand in hand.

They discussed the death and that the trio could move over to Reef's pad if Jenna was uncomfortable staying in the rental. Twenty minutes later, the entered their favorite coffee shop and were greeted warmly by an ebullient Madison.

"How are my two new favorite friends doing this morning?" she asked with a bright smile.

"Fabulous," Reef responded. "And you?"

"Oh, pretty good. Having a hard time focusing on account of some silly fun last night. What can I get you?" Madison asked.

"Hmm, isn't that a loaded question," Amber whispered to her male friend. "Keep your response to something liquid hot and written on the menu."

"How did you know that I wrote my name up there?" Madison teasingly asked. "Problem with a great evening of sex is it sure makes one crave more. One of my co-workers commented that when she opened this morning it reeked like sex inside. How bizarre is that?"

"So bizarre, so bizarre. We'll take two large Americanos and the lady I'm speaking with please," Amber cut in.

"Sounds perfect," Reef added.

"Unfortunately, I don't get off until 2 pm, then my Momma hat has first priority. We're going to a beach this afternoon and gonna try to fly a kite too. Rainchecks?"

"Of course," Amber answered. "The sooner the better."

"There's a line behind you. Love you both, let's catch up later," Madison stated politely.

Amber and Reef grabbed their coffees and took them to the beach. There they massaged their feet in the sand, snuggled and laughed about last night's wildness in the coffee shop and garage. A two mile walk up the beach and back was relaxing and gave them time to reconnect. They theorized that Ed's poor health and his wife's divorce demand likely led to his premature death. They promised to keep open communications and promote all things the other loved within reason.

On their return stroll, they walked up to the beach nook where they'd first met. A young couple was emerging from it, both had flushed cheeks and looked guilty. "Let's check it out again," Amber suggested. "I'll never forget this spot."

She pulled on Reef's hand until both were rapidly walking to the cove. They timed the waves and made it to their little spot without getting too wet. The area was unoccupied. "I wonder if I'll ever get that same zing again as we did during that first photo shoot," Amber asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Jenna and I both wanted you that morning. Neither of us said anything, but it was obvious to us."

"Really? I thought things just kind of naturally played out as they did."

"Men. So simple. You could have easily had us doing practically anything."

"Well, I think we got there anyway or is there something I should have you do? I can run and grab a camera," Reef offered.

"Maybe later."

"What do you mean? Is there some unfinished business?"

"Shhh. Just shut up and kiss me," Amber pleaded as she wrapped her arms around her man. The two made out for a spell. Inevitably, Amber felt Reef's firm rod pushing into her. "You know, we didn't get to cuddle this morning. Care to now?" She didn't wait for an answer. Flopping down to her knees, she unknotted Reef's shorts and pulled out his cock. Locking her eyes onto his, she sucked him hard. Once fully erect, Amber was able to take his full length into her mouth and throat.

When she started to hum, Reef held her shoulders firmly and pushed them away. "You're going to make me spill my beans."

"That's what I'm trying to do," Amber answered as she leaned forward and again took him in her mouth.

"I'm willing to spill, however, my desire is to do so deep inside someone. Take off your shorts and top."

"Like get completely naked. Are you sure someone won't see us?"

"Nope."

"You are so bad. Arghh, I can't believe I'm even a touch excited to do this," Amber responded as she pulled off her top, unfastened her bottoms and pushed them down."

"No panties or thong?"

"You've got me liking the commando option." Reef smiled, pushed his shorts off and laid down bare assed on the sand.

"Rub your pussy for me. I want to watch you get yourself off. Straddle me but keep standing. Cum for me."

Amber looked around shyly then did as Reef asked. Standing directly above his enflamed penis, she started to rub big circles around her clit using two fingers. Initially, she locked her eyes onto his as the speed of her rotating fingers slowly increased along with her breathing.

"Your pussy looks alive. The lips are so swollen and red. I swear to god it looks bigger than our first few times together. And now I can see your juices coming out." Back in time, Amber would not have been pleased by a lover telling her that her lips and whole vagina was large and enflamed, except she knew it was true and also had noticed the difference. Seeing Reef stare at her turned her on. Soon her eyes closed, and her mind wandered with the increasing feelings of wantonness.

Amber's thoughts drifted. She recalled Reef's cock being buried in her little pussy as Sunshine explored her rear. The professor taking her while Anna pushed her wet slit forcefully down onto her mouth. The powerful pull of licking Reef's cum out of her best friend's well fucked crotch. With these thoughts she tugged forcefully on one of her breasts then rammed three fingers up into herself as she thrust her hips forward into an imaginary lover.

"God damn! You look so horny like you'd fuck anyone. Like that's what you want. Ha! Like an insatiable slut."

Reef's comments made her cunt turn sloppy with desire. It was what she wanted. She'd somehow managed to edge her entire hand up into her opening and was using the other to rub her throbbing clit. The intensity was overwhelming. Both of her hands shook as if seizing. Reef was surprised with the intensity of Amber's self-pleasure. His cock was a beast and knew where its home lay.

"Fucckkk, fuckkkkkk, fucckkkkkk!!" Amber cried out as a powerful orgasm ripped across her formerly naïve soul.

"Care for a ride?"

"I'd love one," Amber replied while panting to gobble up mouthfuls of oxygen. Quickly, she lowered herself down. Before she was half way down, Reef grabbed her hips and pulled them forward. Her knees fell on either side of his head, which allowed him to enjoy the sweet taste of her nectar. As he licked at her juices, he used his fingers to explore her love tunnel. The attention had Amber breathing heavily as she wiggled her mound into Reef's face.

"God, that's a wonderful feeling," Amber sighed, as she pulled on her nipples with both her hands. Reef bit on her clit, covering his teeth with his own lips and the sensation sent Amber spinning. "Sweet fuckkinnggnesss," she sang out. She started to fall forward, but at the last minute caught herself, while at the same time spreading out her knees causing her full upper body weight to press her mound onto Reef's lips. Three nibbles and another orgasm spasmed through her body. "Ohhhh ... fuck fuck fuck ... yessssss!"

Reef's cock was twitching and was ready for a taste of liquid velvet wetness. He pushed Amber's hips towards his awaiting flag pole and she knew what he wanted. With a lustful smile, she floated in Reef's eyes as she moved her bottom downwards and impaled herself on his throbbing cock.

"Fuck. I want to fuck you nonstop until tomorrow," Reef moaned out.

"Do it. I'm your pleasure toy. Fuck me silly," Amber answered. Reef wrapped one arm over her shoulder and down her back, while the other arm he placed around her waist with his hand on the crack of her ass. Forcefully, he crammed her body down towards his waist as he rammed his prick as far up her hole as possible.

"Mmmhh ... fuck. Yes Reef, fuck me ... ohhhh shittt ... fuck me hard!"

The loud vocals drowned out the sound of an approaching group. Three couples from Brazil discovered the cove and were exploring it. When they initially saw Amber's topless body they didn't think twice about her brazen nudity. However, as the drew closer the three couples realized the lady was riding her lover and enjoying a good screw. At first, they hesitated to get closer, but the couple openly fucking on an American beach acted like a magnate. One of the fellows, pulled his phone from his trunks and started to film the action which brought him closer and closer. The others followed.

When the three couples were ten feet away, they stopped, and Reef noticed them. He didn't say a word. Instead, he demanded that Amber rub her clit until she had another orgasm. She didn't object. While her body froze from the intense pleasure, Reef spoke to her.

"I've a surprise for you babe. Close your eyes, turn around and ride me reverse cowgirl. When I say 'cheese' I want you to open your eyes. Not until then. Promise me?"

"Yesss," Amber hissed.

"Sunrises here are amazing," Reef added. Amber closed her eyes tight, and cautiously popped up and turned around. She spread her legs wide, then eased her pussy down onto Reef's dick. "Hold yourself up, so all I feel is your pussy gliding up and down my dick. But keep one hand glued to your pussy to rub your clit. It will be a climactic workout."

Amber's body tingled even more with Reef telling her explicitly what to do. It wasn't easy but she managed to get into position and start fucking his cock, with her eyes closed. "Fuck honey, this is hard and just such a turn-on. Are you going to cum in my pussy?"

"Hell yeah, babe. Now, open your eyes."

When Amber opened her eyes, the sudden brightness prevented her from having a complete view. Yet she saw enough to realize she was being watched. She didn't care. Recklessly, she was now thrusting her hips up and down as another orgasm was close. When her eyes adjusted, she saw that three couples were standing just feet away. Their eyes glued to her body. More specifically, her pussy. And one person was videoing her action. A week ago, she would have freaked, now it sent a sexual thrill through her loins causing her to moan and fuck more aggressively secretly envisioning all six of the onlookers having their way with her.

The male partners of the three couples weren't not idly watching. Their hands and lips were dancing across their partners bodies. One of the woman's large dark-nippled breasts were exposed, while another had her bottoms pulled half way down her thighs, as her guy diddled her twat with his fingers.

"Oh my god. Their watching us," Amber sighed softly as she continued the up and down motion with her hips.

"Does that make your sexy spots tingle?"

Amber's response was delayed. A long minute later, she answered with a simple, "Yesss."

The three couples continued to observe Reef and Amber's copulating bodies. It seemed to spur on two of the couples. Another of the woman's breasts came into view. Then the fella playing with his lady's pussy pulled out a fathomable penis and pressed it up into his mate from behind. The other couple smiled at their friends, then the lady pushed down her bikini bottoms and dropped to all four. Her face was just a foot away from Amber's sex.

The third couple were in a different state. The couple had kissed for a bit and the guy's hands massaged his partner's thong covered bottom, but when she dropped to her knees and tried to pull free his dick a loud scolding ensued. He barked out loud to her, yanked up his suit and stormed off. She spoke in Portuguese to her friends. While Reef recognized the language, he had no idea what was said between them.

The lady took off her bikini top, then walked around the connected couples and took pictures or video of their activities. One of the other ladies protested but wasn't able to say much as her guy was filling her well. The woman nearest Amber was also moaning, she reached forward and played with Amber's clit.

"Ohhhh shitttt," Amber yelped out. The contact was unexpected and pushed her over the rim. "Ohhh gohhddd, I'm cummminggg Reeeffff, I'mmm cummminngggg." The vigor with which she came, pushed Reef to the same place. His cock spasmed. Jism soaked Amber's pussy and when she pulled off, he continued to spurt cum. A string landed across Amber's midsection, then a final strip fell across the arm of the woman rubbing Amber's clit.

The girl snapping pictures drew close to capture a couple of up-close images. At the same time, she was rubbing her crotch through the thin fabric of her bottoms. She seemed drawn to Amber. She focused on her pert breasts, leaned over to capture an image of her just ravaged snatch, then pulled the camera away and gently rubbed Amber with her hand. At the same time, Reef did the same to her. The lady surprised the both of them, when she leaned closer and started to lick Amber's slit.

"Ohh, careful, it's still sensitive," Amber sighed as she tilted her hips upwards.

Reef pulled the crotch of the girl's bikini aside and eased one then a second finger up into her. The lady lapped at Amber's opening for a period, before abruptly withdrawing when one of the men yelled out "Marcia!" With that statement, she dropped the phone just as a small wave crashed over the group. Embarrassment was easily readable across her face. She stood up and jogged away. A moment later, the two other couples joined her.

"Damn! That was bizarre," Reef commented as he stood up and dusted the sand off his back and rear. "Felt like we were just in someone's dream."

"It was kind of a rush and also awkward. Must say, I'm glad their phone was fried. Too bad they couldn't have just let the one guy go and the others stayed for some fun."

"Is someone desiring a little more action?"

"No. I'm just saying it can be so liberating and fun. It's good to see others enjoying the same." Amber replied with a pink face. She felt like she should let Reef know her desires, but they seemed so wrong. And right then, the more sexually incorrect it seemed the more Amber wanted it to just take place. Her pussy was yearning for a savage fucking that lasted for hours.

"God damn. I've turned you into a nympho," Reef teased with a laugh added in at the end to assure Amber he was joking.

"And a proud nympho at that," Amber replied. The couple replaced their clothing and meandered back to the rental house. The ambulance was gone but several police cars remained. When they walked in Jenna was busy mopping the floors and several bags of garbage were next to the door. She had changed outfits and was now wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Reef, can you please take those outside?"

"Sure." He walked back out to the street and disposed of Jenna's clean-up efforts. As he was walking back in a police officer waived him over.

"Hello. I'm officer Jones with the LAPD. Do you know the neighbors well?"

"We met just a few nights ago. Carl and Claudia, but I don't even know their last names. I think they are on vacation somewhere."