Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you know the gentleman they had staying at their place?"

"Never met him."

"And this house is a vocational rental. Are there others in your party?"

"Yeah, two ladies. I heard he was a large guy. Heart attack?"

"Do you mind if I speak to them?" the officer responded.

"It's totally up to them. We are all just friends."

"I'll be over in a couple of minutes. Just want to check with the detective on a few items. Thanks!"

Reef returned to the house and informed the girls about his conversation with the officer. Both wondered out loud why the officer would want to question them.

"Probably just doing his job," Reef surmised. "Here he comes." A second later, the doorbell rang, and Reef opened the door. "Come on in. This is Jenna and behind her is Amber.

"Hello ladies. I'm Officer Jones, and if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions about the incident next door." When there was no objection, the Officer continued on.

"Do you two know the home owners?"

Both Jenna and Amber shook their heads affirmatively. Amber explained, "We met them just a couple of days ago. They were super friendly. We shared drinks and dinner with them."

"Did either of you know the person staying at their residence while they are away?"

"I never met him," Amber answered.

"I met him twice. He's Ed. Carl's brother," Jenna volunteered.

"How did you meet him?"

"The first time was a couple of nights ago. I went over to borrow a cup of sugar. Carl was there and he introduced me to his brother. Last night, I went over to drop off some of the cookies I baked. Only Ed was there. He said he was watching over the house."

"Did he tell you anything?"

"No," Jenna answered.

"Did he give you any other reason why he was down in LA?"

"I assumed to watch his brother's house. He did mention that his wife and he were getting divorced."

"Did you have relations with him?"

"I guess he was a friend. We visited for a bit. He told me that he was a pastor of some kind of new age religion."

"When did you last see him?"

"Sometime last night. After dinner. Maybe around nine."

"Where did you last see him?"

"By the door as I left."

"Did he seem nervous or scared?"

"Yeah a bit. I think the divorce had him a bit freaked out and he felt it was good to get away and clear his head for a bit. We didn't really go into details about his marriage. I'd just met him a couple of days ago," Jenna advised.

"Did you have sexual relations with him?"

"With Ed? God, no!"

"Were you with anyone else last night that can vouch they were present with you?"

"Not until these two got home. I was just here by myself and went to bed long before they got back. I don't even know when they got here.

"Did you have a reason to murder him?"

"Murder? What happened to him? Nooo! I like him and felt bad. I'd never kill anyone," Jenna pled as a tear trickled down her cheek.

"Any reason in particular you're cleaning the house so well? It is a vacation rental."

"I clean when I get nervous. Knowing a person, I was visiting with last night is now dead kinda freaks me out. So, I clean. Or cleaned."

"I can vouch for that. Whenever she gets nervous, she cleans. We've been best friends since forever," Amber stated.

"When is your flight scheduled to leave?" the officer asked.

"In three days," Jenna answered.

"Ok. Well, thanks for the information and I'll probably be back in touch. Have a good day and enjoy the rest of your vacation." The officer shut off his recording device and left.

"Holy shit! I think Ed was murdered. That's fucking crazy. I need a drink," Jenna stated as she walked to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of rose from the frig. Amber and Reef followed directly behind her.

"Jenna! Why did you lie to the cop?" Amber demanded.

"What do you mean?"

"You fucked Ed and you told the officer you never had sex with him. Why not just be honest?"

"Amber. What if his picture is in the paper and that I had relations with him? People back home would say I'm a slut or whore. I can't risk that."

"Jenna forget about what people think. Sometimes, it is better to play it safe and just be honest."

"Ok. Let's all calm down. Might be a good time to smoke a joint and chill. No one here is a murderer. Either of you have any weed? If not, I can get some from a friend."

"No. I have a big bag. Ed gave me a shit load of his personal weed," Jenna advised.

"Gave you or did you buy it?" Amber instantly lit into Jenna.

"Gave. As in free. No exchange of money Miss non-of-your-business."

"Did you have sex with him again?"

"Maybe. Private. I don't ask who you fuck."

"Bullshit, Jenna. You ask all the time. It matters because it can be portrayed as sex for weed."

"It wasn't. He wasn't the most physically attractive guy, but he had an amazing heart. This morning I was going to go over and surprise him by cooking him breakfast," Jenna stated tenderly as tears flooded down her face.

"You promise you know nothing about his passing?"

"I promise to the grave. He did say that his wife was having a fling with one of his former business partners with whom he'd had a falling out years ago. He was worried for her, and glad to be leaving her. It was just passing comments. We got high, talked, had sex, he gave me some weed for the rest of our trip and said goodbye. That was it."

"You should have told that to the cop," Amber whispered to her friend while giving her a hug.

"If you show me where the pot is, I can roll us up a joint," Reef offered.

"Ok," Jenna stated. She left for the bedroom and returned with two large buds. "Is this enough?"

"More than enough," Reef answered. He dug through some of the supplies he brought over, found some papers and rolled up a blunt.

"This was Ed's special project pot. It makes you really horny. I'm just giving y'all a warning," Jenna informed her friends.

"I think we'll be ok. At worst case, we'll have some fun. Although, we revisited the cove where we met Reef and he might be out for a little bit," Amber stated with a smile.

"You little slut," Jenna shot out with a smile. She was surprised how sexually Amber had transformed over the last few days. Before the trip, Jenna felt that at most times sex was a chore for her friend. Now, a whole new side of her had been exposed and Jenna was thrilled that Amber's sexual transformation took place at the same time Jenna's sexuality blossomed.

Reef light up the joint and passed it around. Usually, Reef and Amber would only take one or two hits. Today, was different. They smoked it until there was nothing left. For a spell, the three of them sat silently. Digesting the day's events and where it could lead them. Reef knew Jenna was incapable of basically any crime, much less cold-blooded murder, but he agreed with Amber that her misstatements to the officer were not smart.

He wasn't sure if two or twenty minutes had passed when he caught a little movement out of the corner of his eye. Amber was stretched out on the sofa and rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms. When he looked over to see if Jenna noticed, she too was staring at Amber, but when she noticed Reef looking at her, she smiled seductively and began to rub her own pussy.

"You guys feeling it?"

"Yesss," Amber and Jenna simultaneously answered.

"Shit, I'd never have guessed that," Reef advised. He stood up and ventured off to the bedroom. Moments later he returned with a haul of sex toys. "Anyone care for some assistance?"

Neither of the ladies replied. Jenna was sprawled out on the sofa, with Amber laying on top of her in the classic sixty-nine position. The room was silent except for the soft sound of licking wet flesh and an occasional moan. Reef shed his clothes and took a seat across from the young women. He sat back and watched them. Two gorgeous girls, fully naked and immersed in pleasing one another. As he watched he gently stroked his cock.

The ladies seemed focused, yet unphased by time. For over twenty minutes, they pleasured one another, with both enjoying a couple of orgasms. When they broke apart, the two of them were surprised to find Reef quietly watching them. "Ohh my god. We left out Reef," Jenna stated with a smile. Amber and Jenna's faces were red and shiny from one another's juices.

"I was very much enjoying the show. Please don't let me stop the fun," Reef replied. He leaned forward and from his treasure trove of goodies pulled out a long fat double-ended dildo and tossed it to Amber. "Why don't you put that to good use?"

"Hmm, this should be fun," Amber stated. Gently, she pushed Jenna back onto the sofa and moved between her thighs. She licked her friends slit briefly before bringing the wide rubber head to Jenna's slit. Gradually, she pushed the plastic dong into her bestie's vagina. Once she had half of it buried in Jenna, Amber started to thrust the toy back and forth.

"Ohh ... that's nice. Fuck me, babe," Jenna moaned out. Amber continued to screw her with the toy but bent over and sucked on her friend's clit. The attention caused Jenna to arch her hips upward while she squeezed her own breasts. "Yesss ... ohh yesss. Make me cum again my special slut."

Jenna's vocalizations wound Amber up. While kissing on Jenna's clit, she snaked a hand down and was vigorously rubbing her own sex organ. As Jenna's thrusting increased it prompted Amber to vigorously screw her friend with the toy. At a certain point, Amber abruptly stopped and moved her hips up to Jenna's sex. She feed the other end of the dildo up into her own pussy. Between the two of them, the fake cock disappeared as they thrusted their hips together.

"Shit ... this is great. I love fucking you," Amber moaned out before collapsing down onto Jenna to mash her mouth up against her friend's lips. The two women's hips were gyrating forcefully as their tongues danced. A steady stream of moans poured forth from their lips. While their hands explored various parts of one another's bodies. Jenna's vocalizations grew louder. She placed her hands on Amber's ass and pulled her friend into her each time she thrust her hips upwards. The two were on their own journey.

While Reef felt like he could have watched their show for an eternity, his dick screamed something else. It prompted him to stand up, walk over to the ladies and place himself between their thighs. Cautiously, he rubbed both of their vaginas with his fingers and pushed his digits upside of them alongside the dildo. This caught the ladies attention, but not enough to halt their make-out humping focus. When Reef moved closer, pulled his finger free from Amber's snatch and replaced it with his cock it changed the dynamics.

"Ohh fuck. I can't believe two cocks are in my pussy. Ughh ... ohh my gahd. Ohh, ohhhhh. Shit I'm stretched," Amber sighed out. Jenna and Reef continued to piston their hips to and fro causing Amber's moaning to escalate. When Jenna reached down and used her fingers to teasingly rub Amber's erect clit it sent her in a spiral. "Ohhhh sweeetttttt ... ohhh dammnnnn. I'm going to cum sooo ... ughhhaa hard."

"You like your friends fucking you?" Reef questioned.

"Ohh goodddd yessssss!" Amber hissed. "Don't stop, ohhhh please ... almost there. Ohhh-huugggghhhhh. Fuck! Cummminngggggg," Amber wailed out. The two doubled up their thrusts rendering Amber unable to speak. Her body twitched several times before she fell silent and rolled off Jenna which caused her to vagina to become empty.

"I want you to do that to me," Jenna spoke up with a smile as she parted her thighs wide.

"Shit, its intense," Amber responded as she popped out of her daze. "It made Reef's tool feel like a baseball bat and when you started to diddle my clit, it was crazy. Might have to try that again sometime. Here, let me help." Amber reached out and grabbed the dildo protruding from Jenna's slit. She pushed one end in deeply, then withdrew it entirely. She took the toy and folded it in half. Using her fingers, she guided both heads of the toy up and into Jenna's pussy. Amber was surprised how pliable Jenna's sex organ was as the toy entered her with ease. Amber started to work the tool back and forth. Jenna responded by opening up wider.

Reef smiled devilishly at Amber. He had an idea. With one hand, he pressed her knee up by her shoulder and with the other he guided the head of his prick to Jenna's rear. It remained moist from Amber's juices. When Amber saw what Reef intended to do, she replaced his hand with one of hers. When Jenna felt the tip of Reef's rod pressing against her star she clutched one breast and let out a long sigh.

Jenna's rear seemed tighter than before and as he pushed his cock into her ass he could easily feel the two headed rubber dildo sliding back and forth. Once he was fully inside, he allowed Jenna some time to adjust. Then he started to fuck her.

"Son of a ... ohhh shit. Fuckkk, ohh fuckkk. This is crazy. Uhhh, ahh, ohhhh ... fuck me."

"We're going to fuck you in half," Amber blurted out as she rammed the toy as deep as possible into her best friend. Reef's pace quickened, and Amber moved down so she could suck on Jenna's clit while savaging her pussy with the toy.

"Ohhh fucking God. Ohhh ... mmmm, ohhh my. Shit. Yessss, yess fuck me. Both of you. Fuckkkkkk, ohhhh fuckkkkkk," Jenna howled as the two continued their attack on her sex organs in unison.

"Cumminnnggggg. Ohhh fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkk!" Once the orgasm passed, Amber stopped pushing on the dildo and let it rest in her. Not Reef. His cock was balls deep in Jenna's ass and he felt his nuts tingling. With his free hand, he grabbed the calf of her other leg and pushed it up until her knee was next to her shoulder. This positioned her for deeper penetration. Reef drove his shaft firmly into her rear, over and over until he knew his orgasm was seconds away. Swiftly, he pulled his meat free of her rear, released her legs and scooped his hand around the back of Jenna's head. When spunk started to spurt out of Reef's penis, she opened her mouth to receive it. Some made it in, while the rest of his load was slashed across her beautiful face. Once his eruption was finished, Jenna took his head in her mouth and gently nursed on it.

When Reef's cock fell flaccid, he pulled it free of Jenna's mouth. "I need a shower. Anyone else care to join me?"

Amber and Jenna simply smiled, stood up and each took one of Reef's hands then they led him back to the master shower. The threesome slowly showered. Cleaning one another, while enjoying a little postplay. Once clean, the group toweled off until dry.

"I'm exhausted and ready for a nap. Anyone, else feel the same?" Amber asked.

"I'm with you," Reef replied.

"Maybe in a bit. I think I might have another hit and just chill by the pool," Jenna advised. She grabbed a thin cotton robe that came with the place and put it on.

"Don't get too high. We can't have you entertaining the entire neighborhood just because it makes you insatiable," Amber teased as she pulled a nude Reef into bed with her.

Jenna's face became solemn. "I'd play with our neighbors if they were back or ... I bet it hits Carl hard. No, it'll be good for me to chill and try to clear my mind. We should ask the cops if we safe staying here. Maybe tonight we can crash at your place Reef. I think I'd sleep much better."

"That's sweet news to me. Especially, if we get some sleep. A dude can easily get distracted with you two running around naked, half naked or fully clothed."

"I promise ... well nothing," Amber added. "But good romps usually result in great sleep. And once one discovers how great sex can be, it's hard not to think or act on it nonstop. Just saying. Although right now, a sex free nap sounds wonderful."

"You two dream some sweet wild dreams and tell me about them later. Maybe we can act them out," Jenna stated as she walked out of the room." She walked out to the living room and changed her mind about the pot. In the bright light, she felt pretty high. So, she grabbed her sunglasses, meandered outside and pulled one of the lounge chairs into the sunshine. The chair was reclined, Jenna removed her robe and laid down.

Inside, Reef was having fun teasing Amber. "So, my new sex lover is too tired for another go?"

"Ha! Like you're anywhere close to being ready again."

"You never know. The shower was invigorating." As the words came out, Reef's hands lightly massaged Amber's breasts and rear.

"Not now. Later. I promise," Amber stated as she grabbed Reef's hands and held them with her own.

"Back home, did you watch many erotic films with Jenna or your old boyfriend?"

"You mean porn?" Amber asked.

"Yeah."

"No. A few times he wanted to show stuff to me, but it just was uncomfortable. And Jenna and I haven't really discussed it. Are you thinking about having us all watch a porn movie back at your place tonight?"

"I don't know. There's so much out there it would probably be hard to narrow it down to something we all three could agree on."

"What do you mean? I don't think it would be too hard."

"Maybe you can help now." Reef reached over and grabbed his cell phone. "I'll show you parts of three different films and you tell me which one you like best."

"Ok," Amber answered. While holding the phone so that Amber couldn't see it, Reef went to a specific site and thirty seconds later had a video pulled up. He nuzzled up against Amber and held the phone a foot from her face. Mellow music played in the background as two girls laughed and giggled while taking turns painting one another's toenails. As the scene progressed, it became apparent that neither of the ladies had panties on beneath their cocktail dresses.

Eventually, the actresses started to make out, while their hands discovered the joys of their youthful bodies. Their clothes were shed, and the two ladies enjoyed tasting one another until one of the girl's boyfriend walked in unexpectedly. He dropped his trousers, stroked his meat and watched. When they notice him, he was invited over and screwed both women hard with his ten-inch cock.

Throughout the short film, Amber made several comments. How beautiful the women were, how giant the guy's cock was and that the women seemed to over-exaggerate their orgasms. While watching, Reef's hand glided down between Amber's thighs and started to lightly massage her mound. When the sex started, Amber placed one leg over Reef's thigh to give him more room. When the film ended, Amber spoke up. "Ok, that was hot but definitely not real. And I think his cock was fake. There's no way its real."

"Did it make you horny?"

"Ughh," Amber answered as she pulled Reef's hand up from her quim. "I need sleep. Then I'm all yours."

"Just two more. They're short."

"Ok. But just two more."

The next film was homemade and depicted a couple filming themselves. The quality was far from professional, however, the conversation between the two made the film. It started with the couple giggling and being camera shy. Several minutes later, the female was obviously turned on and transitioned from trying to avoid the camera to speaking directly to the lens about her raised horniness. When the couple finally engaged in sex, she illustrated the meaning of being multi-orgasmic. The film ended with the guy cumming in her vagina then he set the camera down and while the two remain connected they embarked on a serious kissing session.

During this video, Reef massaged Amber's pert nipples, fingered her and rubbed small circles around her clit. When the flick ended, Amber was softly moaning while periodically raising her hips upwards to sink Reef's fingers deeper into her. "We need to stop. Otherwise I'll never get to sleep."

"Why?"

"You know why. This is making me horny. I think you knew it would," Amber spat back.

"Just one more. Then we can rest. It's another homemade one."