Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. I didn't know it would be such a turn-on watching other people have sex. The homemade one was so much more erotic than the professional one. The people in them weren't model gorgeous, but their smiles and twinkly eyes sure made it real and hot." Reef could tell Amber was seriously into the last video. For the final one, he picked out an amateur gangbang. It started with a lady sitting on a bed, surrounded by four men. She explained that she'd made adult movies before, but only with her boyfriend and now she was going to entertain her boyfriend and three of his male friends.

The film was over thirty minutes in length. From the start, it captured Amber's attention. After the introduction, the star undressed while eight hands fondled her body. She pulled all of the men's penises out and began to blow them as the men explored her body. Over the next thirty minutes, the men took turns fucking the star, cumming in her mouth and three of the guys managed a repeat performance after their first orgasm. The three men eventually double penetrated her while she blew the third guy.

Early into the movie, Reef could tell the pic excited Amber. Pussy juices abundantly poured from her crotch. Three fingers stretched her wide. Reef gave the phone for Amber to hold as he tossed the blankets away and attacked her pussy with his mouth. Amber's first orgasm came quick and when it passed, she pulled Reef's face closer to her slit. She knew her second one was only another minute away. Her third orgasm was powerful as Reef managed to press all four of his fingers deep up into her womb. As the orgasm washed through Amber's body, she let out a continuously high-pitched howl.

When finished, her eyes remained glued to the phone as she pulled Reef up to her. "Oh shit. This is making me so horny. Please fuck me!"

"You forgot that someone has seriously drained me already. My cock's not even half hard. Does the video make you think of participating in a gangbang?"

"Fuck, its hot," Amber replied as she continued to watch the video. She used one hand to rub her own clit and periodically would reach over to stroke Reef's soft staff.

"Would you like to take those four guys on right now?"

"Yesss. I'm so horny. I can't believe how wound up this has made me. Let me suck on your cock for bit. Maybe I can work some magic."

"Hold on a bit. I'll be right back." Reef walked out to the living room. When he left Amber's face remained glued to the screen. From the spread of toys, he grabbed a large dildo. It was as wide as a soda can and over ten inches in length.

When Reef walked into the bedroom, Amber's continued to be mesmerized by the flick as her fingers rubbed her vagina. "There is no way that is going inside me," she announced upon seeing the giant phallic piece.

"It's about as big as the black guys cock on the movie you're watching. You'd have no problem with him being here right now and fucking you."

"You can try. Go slow. God, I can't believe you've got me this worked up again."

Reef wedged himself between Amber's silky thighs. Once again, he feed several fingers into her hungry sex, withdrew them and brought the massive head up to her entrance. He coated it with her juices, spread her inner lips wide and began the process of pressing the beast into her swollen vagina.

"Fuck that's big," Amber mumbled. She seemed unable to pull her face away from the video which made Reef's task easier to perform. When the horse like beast was just a quarter of the way in, Amber started to repeatedly buck upwards. "Ohhh ... yessss. Fuck my pussy with giant cock. Ughhhh, ohhh, ohhhhhh sweetttt shittt. Ohh goddd Reef. My pussy is never going to be the same. Ohhhh, fuck!"

"Do you want to be fucked like the pretty lady in the movie?"

"Yesssss ... push it in more. Move up here, move up here. I want to suck your dick while you screw me, uhhhhh, ohhhhh." Reef twisted around and Amber desperately inhaled the entire length of his still flaccid penis. When she didn't have any luck raising his pole, she returned to watching the video.

"I want you to fuck yourself with it. I'll be right back." Reef promptly returned with the clit sucking toy. He turned it on and pressed firmly up against Amber's exposed clit. The additional sensation pushed her over the edge. Reef's phone went flying, while Amber used both hands to forcefully pump the plastic cock in and out.

Reef reacted quickly and picked up his phone. He turned on the camera, switched it to video mode and caught Amber as she impaled herself while moaning loudly. "Do you want to be taken by several guys. All of them fucking you, just like you saw in the porn flick?"

"Yesss! Make it happen. Fuck, fucck fuckkkkkk fuckkkkkk. I'm cummminggggg!"

Beautifully Reef captured her orgasm as her eyes rolled back. While she lay there motionless, Reef continued to record. He grabbed the king size dong and pumped it back and forth several times. Amber meekly lay there, but her hips did rise up a few times. When he pulled it out, he recorded the large gap it left in her pussy.

"I thought you didn't want to have any more sex?" he teasingly asked out while still recording.

"I didn't. But now you have me so jacked up I can't stop thinking about that damn movie. That is a dangerous movie."

"You're still thinking about it, aren't you?"

"Maybe. A little."

"Would you prefer to be totally naked and have a group take you or be tied up and blindfolded?" Reef asked.

"Can't I try both?" Amber responded with smile. "And put that phone down. I need to get you to sleep and I bet when you wake, you'll be recuperated."

"So, I can fuck you silly?"

"Yes," Amber answered. The two snuggled for a minute but it didn't take long for Reef to dose off. His sleep was deep. He entirely missed watching Amber view the video again and use the giant toy to extract yet another orgasm. She was becoming a monster.