Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 14

Story Info
Police Abuse as Amber Cuts Loose.
9.1k words
4.75
10.3k
1
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside Jenna was careful to rotate periodically and thought it would be nice being tanned all over. The pot buzz was still strong and contributed to her playing with herself. After some time in the sun, she moved to the shade and fell asleep for a spell. She was awoken when she heard a commotion coming from the area of the garbage bins.

She put her robe back on, moved a chair over to the fence and peeked out. An officer had taken the contents of their garbage bin, secured it in a large bag and was handing it over to another officer who was sealing the bag with a zip lock.

"Why are you taking my stuff? You can't do that!" Jenna barked out.

"Excuse me ma'am. I'm officer King, and once a person disposes of trash in a garbage bin the Supreme Court has ruled, they have no ownership interest in the property and officers are allowed to examine it for potential evidence."

"Like, what the fuck are you examining it for. I'm not a criminal," Jenna barked back.

"Calm down. I'm just following orders, and this is standard procedure. Especially, when there is a nearby murder."

"Jesus, I'm being treated like a murderer. Isn't this the United States? Aren't I presumed innocent? Fuck, your taking my stuff and, like, I haven't even been charged or accused of anything. Do you think I need a lawyer?"

"Ma'am. Please calm down. I'm happy to explain my position with you, but only if it's a nonhostile environment. All I'm doing is my job."

"I'm sorry. It just freaks me out. He was a friend and I still can't believe he's gone. Hold on, I'll open the gate and we can talk," Jenna advised the officer. She climbed off the chair, secured the robe and opened the gate for the officer.

Jenna walked back to the recliner with the officer following her. "So, I or we are being treated like a suspect because we live next door?" She sat down, with her legs crossed and sternly looked at the officer.

"When there is a murder and a neighbor appears to be frantically cleaning their place just afterwards it may raise an eyebrow. I was told to secure your garbage, and I've already said too much."

"It's just what I do when I'm nervous. Ed's death really freaked me out. I was just with him less than twelve hours before he passed."

"Can your friends vouch for where you were last night?" Officer King asked.

"I was alone. They went out. Is there anything I can do to help find the real killer?"

"Would you be willing to give us a DNA saliva swab? Sometimes it is the most effective way to clear a person."

"Sure."

"Let me grab a kit from my squad car. I'll be right back." The officer left the pool area which gave Jenna a little time to think. The pot still had her body humming and she thought it awkward the officer gave her scant attention. Maybe, she thought, he might have a different attitude if he realized she was pretty and fun. She heard him walking back, so she untied the belt holding her rob together and refastened it loosely. It wouldn't take much to "accidentally" fall open.

"Did you find it?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah. Give me a second to get it ready. If you stand up and open your mouth, I'll take a few swipes from the inside of your cheeks and then get it sent in." Jenna stood up in front of the officer, tilted her head back and widely opened her mouth. While doing this she placed both hands on her hips which pulled on the robe and caused a gap to form in the opening. As Officer King swabbed Jenna's mouth, he had an unobstructed view of Jenna's crotch. "That should be good. I'll send it in to the crime lab. We usually get the results back fast."

Jenna placed a hand on the officer's forearm and asked, "Is there anything else I can do to help?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I know your job is stressful. I'm good with my hands. Maybe a neck massage would help." While offering a service to the officer, Jenna pulled on the robe a little causing the belt to unfasten and expose one of her breasts. Jenna pressed her free tit up against the officer and continued. "Or I could give you a back or front massage to help with the case."

"Sexual bribery is a felony in this state. Are you trying to get arrested?"

"No," Jenna barked out as she stepped back and closed her robe. "I was just trying to be friendly."

"Put your hands up in the air where I can see them. Palms open. Right now." Jenna immediately did as she was asked. With her arms straight up, her rob parted widely so the officer now had an unobstructed view of her body. "Did you think you could just fuck me and any charges against you would disappear?"

"No. No. I didn't say anything about sex. I was just trying to make you feel better. Trying to thank you for spending a few minutes with me and explaining what's going on."

"You think an officer can be so easily manipulated? By offering me a little of this?" Officer King's right hand reached out and cupped one of Jenna's breasts. "Were you going to give me a back massage with these?"

"No, no. I promise, I was just going to use my hands."

"So, you were just going to tease me with these?" He pulled up his other hand and pinched both of Jenna's nipples firmly.

"No. I'd. I'd let you. I wasn't going to tease you."

"You'd let me do what I wanted with your tits?"

"Maybe."

"And what about this?" the officer asked as he lowered one hand and curled a finger up into her entrance.

"If you wanted to ... maybe."

"We'd just have sex with no strings attached or did you want something?"

"No there were no strings." A second finger was pushed up into Jenna's quim.

"What did you want to do after the message?"

"Just, just, have some fun," Jenna replied nervously.

"What kind of fun?"

"You and I fun."

"Put down your hands and take off your robe. The fun would be with you naked, correct?"

"I suppose." Before Jenna could disrobe, Officer King pushed the robe off her shoulders, and it fell to the ground.

"Damn. You are one hot looking little nymph. Turn around and bend over. I want to check out your ass." When Jenna complied, Officer's Kings hands grabbed her plump rear end and squeezed firmly. One hand returned to her slit, while the other continued to fondle her behind. "Shit, this is a nice ass."

Jenna was terrified. She'd never thought an officer would take advantage of such a situation. It made her angry, and worse was that her body was responding to his lewd acts. When he asked her to turn around, squat down and retrieve his cock she didn't protest. After unzipping his pants, she pulled out an erect small cock.

"Ready for some fun? I want you to blow me until I cum in your mouth. Swallow every drop and play with your pussy while you do so," Officer King ordered.

Obediently, Jenna's head started to bob back and forth as her fingers traced an outline of a dolphin around his sensitive areas. Fortunately, he didn't last long. With both hands on her head, he thrust into her mouth like it was a vagina and swiftly came. "Ughhh, ohhh, yeahhhh. That's nice. Keep sucking until I'm all clean. Not the big cocks you like, but this is just fun for me. Maybe next time I'll bring my old partner Eugene along for some fun. You'd like him."

A minute later, Jenna tucked his little penis back into his trousers. "Put your robe back on and follow me out to the squad car."

"Ok," Jenna mumbled. She wasn't sure what was going on, but felt it was far too late to try and dash away. At least in the street, other neighbors might be around if she started to yell. Once her robe was on and secured, the officer walked out of the yard with Jenna following him. When he got to his squad car, he opened the trunk, pulled out a thermos and from it poured a cup of clear liquid into the solo cup.

"That should do the trick. Looks like about a cup full. It's just vodka. I want you to guzzle it. Once that is done, I'll leave, and we can each be on our merry way."

Jenna thought to herself it was a bit ironic he was trying to get her drunk now. Anxious for him to leave so she could take a long hot cleansing shower, she slammed the burning liquid in two gulps. "I'm leaving now."

"Wait, hold on a minute. I almost forgot something important. Take a seat in the front of the squad car." Jenna complied, as Officer King walked around and entered the car from the driver's side. "Take your phone from the robe pocket. I want you to snap a few selfies of yourself."

"In here?"

"Yes, but just close-ups of your beautiful lady parts."

"This seems weird."

"Go ahead." The officer reached across and untied Jenna's robe. "Put your feet up on the counsel and spread your legs apart and take a few shots of your pussy." Jenna parted her legs and took two pictures of her vagina. "Ok, now a few of your tits. Damn, they're fine. Pull on your nipples first so they are nice and hard." Again, Jenna complied. "Good job. Take a few more of your pussy, but I want some with a few of your fingers jammed in deep."

"Why are you having me do this. It's weird doing this in your car."

"Remember, you wanted to make sure I was having fun. I want you to send them to me so I can remember the fun we had. It's just fun, right? You're not doing this to try and get a favor from me, right?"

"No, just for fun." Jenna turned red and looked down at her crotch. She can't believe she thought she was going to try and seduce him to gain an advantage. Slowly, she pulled her free hand down to her vagina, rubbed it briefly and then eased two fingers inside. While doing this she took several pictures."

"Take off your rub, roll over and stick your butt up in the air." Once Jenna was in position, the officer grabbed her phone and switched it to video mode, but just before pushing he hit the record button he stated, "Play with your pussy and ass for bit then pretend you've made yourself cum."

Jenna was trapped. She closed her eyes and complied with the officer's request. Thirty seconds later, she faked an orgasm. When she rolled over, the officer continued to capture her image with her phone. A car drove by and Jenna used the robe to cover up as the officer typed something into her phone. "I've sent these fun pictures and the videos to a private phone of mine. Nice of you to share those with me. You can leave now. I'll let you know if we have any more questions or are interested in some more fun."

With a bit of difficulty Jenna was able to put the robe back on. She could feel the effects of the alcohol that now caused her stomach to burn. Once outside of the squad car, she bolted inside the rental and went straight to the shower in one of the guest rooms. After soaking herself in scalding hot water, she forced herself to throw up. Some of the booze came up, but enough had already entered her bloodstream to make her feel tipsy. She attacked her body with soap as tears flowed down her face. She just wanted to be away, home or anywhere, just clear of Ed's murder and her association with it. Twenty minutes of vigorous scrubbing and she still felt dirty. Finally, she turned the water off and naked, crawled alone into the guest bed. Shortly afterwards, she was asleep.

Amber and Reef awoke an hour later. Both were hungry. Amber located her girlfriend and decided to let her keep sleeping based on the deep snoring. Reef dressed and picked out an outfit for Amber. A tight red mini-skirt and one of his white dress shirts, left unbuttoned but tied into a knot at the bottom. No underwear.

"Sometimes I feel like you are trying to show me off like some kind of sex symbol," Amber commented when Reef handed her the outfit.

"Good. Why wouldn't I want to show off to the world my girlfriend who also is a sex symbol?"

"Girlfriend, huh?"

"Yeah. You're a girl and most certainly a great friend," Reef answered.

"Do you call Jenna, Anna or any other ladies your girlfriend?"

"What is that relevant too? Come on, let's get going. I'm starving and we should figure out something fun to do tonight."

"What kind of fun are thinking of?"

"Certainly, one that involves fun with a sex symbol. Let's go!"

The two headed out of the rental and walked half a mile to a restaurant that specialized in gourmet tacos, each taco cooked once the order was placed. The duo ordered an eclectic mix. Octopus, oxtail, a potato/pablano/pork belly, huevos ranchero, scrambled egg/swiss chard and a spicy crab taco. As they shared the over ambitious order, they discussed Jenna's situation and exchanged a few ideas to explore later. They both thought Jenna's brush with the law was a bit comical, but also felt saddened about Ed's murder and the impact on Claudia and Carl. It was a vacationer's nightmare.

An hour later, the tacos were consumed, along with two rounds of margaritas when the twosome focused on the night's entertainment. Neither felt like a night out, yet both thought it would be fun to interact with a few friends. Ultimately, it was decided to invite a few of Reef's friends over to his house. A group text was sent out and despite the late notice Anna, Sunshine, Foxy and two of Reef's friends from his favorite surf shop accepted the invite. The get together was labelled as a Hi/Low potluck. Each person was requested to bring some high-end food item to accompany a low-end item. Reef even gave the group an example, which he claimed would be his household's contribution: caviar served on potato chips. Additionally, the guests were instructed to bring a drink to match their dish.

Amber and Reef left hand in hand and stopped by his friend's surf shop to introduce Amber before the event. Rico and Renee were the proprietors of R&R Barrel Baller's Surf Shop Extraordinaire. They'd been in business for over a decade and Reef never shopped anywhere else. Rico shaped and carved each board by hand, while Renee designed them based on each customer's style. Both would spend time surfing with each customer before agreeing to make them a new board. A time-consuming process, that led to a devout client base.

When the couple walked in, they were promptly greeted by Renee. "What? Invite us to dinner, then come shopping. Is this a means of giving you a deeper discount?"

"No, no. I probably would never do that. Actually, before you two showed up for dinner I wanted you to meet my special friend Amber. The others have already met her, so figured it was only proper to let her meet the two R's before the dinner feast."

"Well, that's more like it. Hello, I'm Renee," she answered as she extended her hand to Amber.

"Hi, I'm Amber." The two women shook hands, then giggled and exchanged a quick hug.

"So, where have you been hiding this delightful treat?" Renee asked.

"Well, we kind of just met, but I must say we've grown close fast."

"Ohh, you mean the sex is terrific?" Renee asked. "Isn't life wonderful when people connect intimately? Did you stop buy just to say hello or can I help you find anything?

"Actually, there are a few things. She's been borrowing my clothes. Maybe you could help us find a suitable top for her."

"A tank top, swimming top or just something sexy?"

"How about something sexy and that she could use while surfing."

"Follow me." Reef clasped Amber's hand and followed Renee to a rack of athletic swim tops. Both of them admired her toned olive colored legs and firm rear. She wore a thigh length denim skirt and tight cream-colored tanktop. When they got to the rack, Renee started showing Amber various styles and colors. As they chatted, Reef reached his arms around Amber and untied her top then swiftly pulled it off, leaving her topless.

"Reef! What the hell?"

"Just getting your ready to try a few on," he replied with a giggle.

"Nice titties. Nothing I haven't seen before," Renee added as she handed Amber a pink sports bra while failing to suppress a devious smile.

"Jesus, Reef." Amber couldn't resist releasing a smile. She was pleased that Renee had noticed her body. In hindsight, she should have returned the compliment as Renee was attractive. She looked Spanish or Greek. Long flowing, curvy dark hair with copper streaks, medium firm breasts, a runner's bottom and eyes that mesmerized. She had Amber raise up her arms, then pulled the colorful workout bra on. In the process, her hands slowly edged across Amber's firm nipples.

"It looks great on you."

"I agree," Reef added. "How about some bottoms. Get her whatever ones are the latest in style."

"The hot items this summer are the high-top thongs. You've got a nice tushy so they'll be perfect on you," Renee advised as she led the couple to another rack. She searched through various options and found a white thong. "Try these on." With the words out, bells on the door rang just as Reef slid the mini-dress down Amber's slender body.

"Reef! What the hell?" While complaining, Reef stepped on the dress and nudged Amber to the side. He then kicked the skirt into the center of the adjoining rack containing wetsuits. "Fuck, they are going to see me half naked."

Renee giggled as she constrained a deeper laugh. "There's a changing room just around the corner. You'll be fine. Ohh, and nice ass." She departed to attend the new customers. Promptly, Amber dashed around the corner and into the changing room while clasping the thong. Reef followed her in and slid the curtain closed behind him.

"Come here and give me a kiss."

"Let me try these on first," Amber replied. She pulled up the thong only to discover it was huge. The straps meant to go over her hip bones almost reached her shoulders. "These must be the wrong size."

"There still cute," Reef responded as he pulled his date into his arms for a deep kiss. While kissing, Reef clenched Amber's butt before bringing one hand between her silky thighs, moving the thin fabric aside and raising his finger upwards. It parted her silky folds to reveal her wetness.

"Someone get excited about showing off their body?"

"Just thinking about later tonight," Amber sighed. Their kiss continued as did their play. Reef edged a finger up deep into Amber's slit as her hand charged down his shorts to clasp his hardened cock. While she stroked his shaft and periodically ran her thumb over his glans, he penetrated her crack and teased her clit.

There play was hastening along when Renee interrupted them. "How does it fit?"

After a pause, Renee responded, "Ahhh ... I think it's the wrong size."

"If you hand it to me, I'll get you one that fits better." Amber moved away from Reef, pushed down her thong, squeezed her head through the curtain and handed it to Renee.

"It's way too big. Sorry." As she spoke, she felt Reef grab her hips behind the curtain. A second later, she felt the wet head of his cock press past her butt cheeks and up against her lips. He may have had some difficulty penetrating her opening, but not with her degree of wetness. "Augghhh," Amber whispered out from her lips.

"Pardon?" Renee asked.

"Oh nothing. Just an ache in my side." When Reef thrust up harder the second time Renee had departed to find a better fit. "Are you crazy? We can't do this here."

"Bend over more, so I can get in deeper." Without protest Amber shifted one foot over to widen her stance then bent over and steadied herself with her hands on the bench. Reef fully pierced her slit, pulled out almost completely and rammed his cock forcefully back into her.

"Ouohhh," Amber let out. When Reef repeated the process, it was followed by another not so subtle moan. When Renee returned, she could hear the couple mating behind the thin curtain. She listened for a moment while imagining entering the changing room and joining them. She and her husband had an open mind to sexual exploration but had only done so while traveling to faraway places. As she listened, her hand meandered downwards and started to rub her pussy through her clothes. When she realized what she was doing, her face turned red.

Renee moved back a few steps, then announced loudly, "Here's the right size. The other pair was mislabeled." She didn't mention that the other pair also contained a noticeable wet spot that she'd smelled. Upon hearing this, Reef rammed into Amber one more time fiercely then pulled out and tucked his unit away.