Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber stuck her face out of the curtain again. It was flushed with color and confirmed she had been engaged in sex. Renee handed her the new thong. "Thanks. I'll pull these on and then come out to see if you think they fit right. Reef's judgment is a bit biased as he'd have no problem if they showed off way too much."

"Men. They're all alike. Pop out when they are on. We have a body mirror that you can use also." Amber pulled on the thong, then emerged from the changing room with Reef behind her.

"I think they are perfect," Reef announced as he moved so he could see Amber's front and back side.

"Follow me over to the mirror and judge for yourself," Renee advised. She led her customers over to a corner that was lined with a tri-fold mirror with a small stepping stool in the middle. "Why don't you jump up there and slowly turn around."

Amber did as asked and placed her hands on her hips. The two watched her spin around once.

"Turn around and face the mirror," Reef requested. Once she had done so, he approached her and squeezed each of her buttocks. "It really makes her ass look phenomenal."

"Yes. It looks nice. Her butt is perfect for this suit." With those words out, Renee reached over and softly patted each of her cheeks. This surprised Amber and sent a zing to her crotch.

"Turn around sweetie," Reef stated. When Amber turned around, he brought his finger to her mound. "I like how the material is thin enough that you can somewhat make out each of her lips." The outline of each of her puffy lips could be made out through the thin white fabric. Reef pressed a finger in the middle and pushed the material up into her. It resulted in Amber drawing in a deep breath. Her wetness caused the material to stick forming a camel toe.

"Some people like that look, others don't. You can easily get rid of it with this suit," Renee advised. She approached Amber and used the fingers of both hands to pull the fabric out and stretch it. In the process, she pressed against both of Amber's lips to squeeze her clit. Again, Amber inhaled rapidly due to the contact, but this time her body responded. Her hips jutted outwards to prolong the contact which caused Renee to look up at her and smile.

Reef noticed the two women reacting to one another which caused more blood to be pumped into his cock. "Turn around again and bend over like you're picking up something. I want to see how well it keeps your honey covered." Amber turned around and bent halfway over which caused her muffin to pop out just below her cheeks. The thin thong strap only covered one of her outer lips while exposing the rest.

"That's what I thought it might do, but I like it." As he delivered his statement, Reef used his fingers to openly rub Amber's vagina.

"Sometimes that isn't a bad thing," Renee added. She used her hand to nudge Reef's hand aside and eased a finger up into Amber's pussy. She pushed it in and out several times before using her other hand to stroke Reef's swollen member through his shorts. "I could hear you two in the changing room. It was exhilarating." The sex talk and wanton touching was driving Amber crazy. There was something about this lady that made Amber want to devour her.

"I'm hoping dinner will be exhilarating," Reef responded.

"We usually don't do such things locally, but tonight might be different. I don't think Rico would protest too much." Renee slid her hand down into Reef's shorts and started to stroke his shaft. Reef responded by pulling Renee to him and bringing his lips to hers. As the two kissed, his hand raised up her short skirt, pulled the hem of her panties aside and started to play with her damp folds. While Renee continued to diddle Amber's pussy. Eventually, Renee pulled away. With heavy breaths, she advised, "Perhaps it is best we continue this later tonight?"

"Yes," Reef agreed. He noted that Renee continued to tease Amber's crotch. "Also, does Rico still make the soft restraint gear?"

"He does. We keep it in back as we don't want the public to affiliate it with our surf gear. I think he's in back working on some items right now. Would you like to see anything in particular?"

"I'm just curious what's available. Mind if I just look through the items?"

"Sure. Follow me again." Before leaving, Renee pulled her fingers from Amber's slit, licked them clean then led the others to a back room in the shop. Rico was there using a heavy-duty machine to stitch together leather pieces for chaps.

"Yo, what's up Dude. Been awhile. Need a new board?" Rico inquired as he stood up and gave Reef a quick hug.

"Maybe later. Just dropped in to get my girl a new suit and thought it'd be cool if you met before the dinner tonight. Rico this is Amber, and Amber this is Rico."

"Nice to meet you," Rico stated as he shook her extended hand. "Looks like my wife picked out a nice one for you."

"I can tell he approves by the way his eyes are popping out. Turn around and show him how the thong perfectly frames your tush," Renee stated.

When Amber turned around, Reef playfully swatted her rear. "Nice, eh?"

"Not bad," Rico responded.

"They like to have fun too," Renee tossed out. She could see Rico's mind spinning the instant she let her clue slip. "So, tonight should be a fun night."

"Wow. Some things one just never anticipates in life."

"Hey, I also wanted to look over some of the gear you make here in the back."

"No problem. Open the closet doors there to your left and that's what we have in stock," Rico advised. Reef and Amber walked over to the closet and opened it up. It was a sizeable walk-in closet, lined with multiple shelves. On them were a wide variety of leather items including blindfolds, pull over masks, whips, chaps, full leather suits, gags, hand and ankle cuffs and what appeared to be a leather sex swing.

"Shit, there's a lot of stuff in here. Kind of puts some crazy ideas into one's head," Amber whispered out.

Renee walked up and overheard her. "They can be a lot of fun. Anything in particular you're looking for?"

"What's your best seller?" Amber inquired.

"Ha. By far the custom made men's chaps. That's why Rico is working on one now. Seems to be the "in" thing among the male gay crowd."

"I'll pass on those. How about a blindfold and a pair of these wrist restraints?" Reef stated.

"Why is there so much space between the two soft handcuffs?" Amber asked.

"Such innocence. Let us show you," Renee replied. "Follow me." She led Amber back to the room where they came from. "Take off your shoes, and then I'll put the cuffs on you." Amber kicked off her flipflops and extended out her hands. Renee placed a cuff around each wrist and fastened it firmly.

"The length of the thick rope between them is so long it's like I'm not really restrained," Amber reiterated.

"There's a reason for that. Let me show you." Renee took a step away and pushed a red button on an electrical box sticking out of the wall. A quiet electrical motor sounded and when Amber and Reef looked up a large industrial hook was being lowered down. When it was just a foot above Amber's head, Renee hit the button again and the hook stopped.

"Oh shit. I get it. It's for holding people up, right?" Amber asked.

"Yep. Care to give it a try?"

"Sure. I've never done anything like this before."

"Wait. First let's put the blindfold on her," Reef suggested. He eased the leather blindfold over her eyes and adjusted it so that it fit tightly.

"I can't see anything. Most blindfolds don't really work."

"Good. Its designed to block out all light. Now, put your arms straight up. I'm going to hook the rope over the hook then raise you up, so you are just barely standing on your tippy-toes. That work?" Renee inquired.

"Yes. I'm intrigued how it will make me feel." The rope between the restraints was looped over the hook then Renee pushed the red button again and slowly Amber was raised up until she was barely able to touch her toes to the floor.

"Are you comfortable? We don't want you in any pain," Renee told her.

"I'm good. This is weird. I feel so vulnerable. Way more than I thought."

"That's the point."

"Where are you guys at?" asked Amber. Unbeknownst to her, Renee had signaled the others to be quiet, while Rico turned up the music several notches. They let Amber hang, undisturbed for several minutes, then Renee indicated with hang signals the three should approach her and ever so lightly start to touch her.

The first contact made Amber flinch. It felt like she'd been alone for an hour, yet she knew it had only been a minute or two. Then a hand touched her belly and traced its way upwards to her covered breast. Next, she felt two hands fondling her rear. This contact alone caused her to press her hips forward, as she hoped to force contact with other more desirous parts of her body. Next, she felt two hands gliding over her breasts, pausing and raising up her athletic wear to expose her breasts. When the fingers butterflied over her nipples, she felt an intense urge to fuck.

These fillings were amplified when a set of hands planted on each of her inner thighs and began an upward dance. With six hands prancing about her almost nude body, Amber felt her inhibitions melt away. Although barely able to touch the ground, she planted her big toe down firmly and thrust her hips forward blindly. This was driving her crazy.

She couldn't keep track of where one hand had been, and where the others' hands were moving towards. She knew her thong bottoms had been stripped off and willingly she parted her legs. Her breasts were also exposed. The six hands seemed to dance separately. Exploring her ass, pussy and nipples randomly. She wanted more.

As her lust grew, so too did Renee's. When Renee kneeled between Amber's parted thighs, Amber had no idea who was there, just that she welcomed the attention. Renee's tongue lustfully lapped at Amber's exposed swollen pussy. Licking her up the middle, sucking on her outer lips and flicking her tongue rapidly over her clit. Amber was sighing loudly.

"Would you like to taste her?" Renee asked of Rico. The question let Amber know who had just licked her and that a virtual stranger was probably going to go down on her next.

"Definitely. Raise her up a little more so her pussy is right at my face," Rico stated softly. Renee pushed the red button twice and the electrical winch slowly raised up Amber. When her crotch was nose level, Renee hit the button again causing her to stop. Rico took Amber's legs and placed them over his shoulders then dove into her wetness.

"Ughhh, yesssss," Amber hissed out.

Renee and Reef stood and watched Rico pleasure Amber for a bit. It didn't take long before their hands were roaming over one another's body. Reef lowered the straps of Renee's tank top to free her formidable breasts, then glued his lips to hers for a deep kiss.

In front of them, Rico had fingers curled up in Amber' snatch while he flicked her clit with his tongue. The chorus of moans and sighs flowing out of Amber's mouth was growing increasingly louder. When Reef and Renee took a break from their sucking face adventure, Reef used the opportunity to free Renee from her thong and used his fingers to explore Renee's moist tunnel as her hand rubbed his shaft up and down.

"Ohhh ... shit. I'm going to cummm. Suck hard on my cliiittttt. Yessssss!" Amber belted out. "Ughhhhh fuckkk." Everyone knew she was enjoying an intense orgasm. When Amber tried to push Rico away, he held on tightly, forcing her to deal with the dual sensations of overabundance and pain. Her juices were flowing wildly. Coating Rico's face and her thighs.

"Do you want to feel me in you?" Rico rapidly spat out.

"Yes hurry. I know it'll make me cum again." He lowered her legs, reached back and pushed the button until her toes once again just barely touched the floor. The he pulled one of her legs up an outwards to expose her vagina. He brought his head up to her entrance and pushed it into her. Behind him, Reef had freed his cock, pulled up Renee's denim skirt and pressed on her back until she bent over. Just as Rico was preparing to spear himself into Amber, Reef was doing the same with Renee. Both of them were balls deep at the same time. Their flesh surrounded by the warm moist meat that forms the source of female magic.

"Hard. Uhmmmhhh. Pound me hard and pull my hair," Renee barked out. Then a loud buzzer went off. "Fuck! I forgot to put the closed signed up. We have customers," Renee moaned in a mortified voice.

"Can you tell who it is through the monitor?" Rico asked as he continued to pump himself up into the blinded and bound Amber.

"Shit. It's that kid that won Mavericks last February and killed it at the U.S. Open. His chic's cool too." Renee replied.

"Holy fuck. He's a stud. I've got to help him out. This could be huge. Renee flirt like hell with him. This kid is amazing Reef. Flash your smile at him, he is going places," Rico advised as he promptly pulled out and started to return to his normal state of dress. While Renee pulled up her tanktop and rolled her denim skirt back down. She didn't worry about her panties. Once properly attired, she forced Reef's unit back into his shorts and gave him a wet kiss. The three of them left the back area together.

And within thirty seconds from the buzzer sounding, Amber was alone. More specifically, hanging naked and alone. She was almost furious and incredible horny. Momentarily, she tried to free herself, but failed miserably. Meanwhile, the departed crew went out and started to schmooze the talented young star. He was given a tour of the store, shown the carving room where Rico hand-shaped boards and taken to the make shift lounge and offered a cold beer. In return, he entertained the attentive threesome with tales of his foreign adventures.

To his girlfriend the scene was familiar and boring. She tagged along for a bit after the introductions, then explored the store on her own. Looking over the handmade boards, sexily cut swimsuits and comical t-shirts. After reviewing these items, she noticed the employees only back door. Carefully, she looked around and once convinced the owners remained wrapped up in her lover's almost tall tales, she explored the back area.

Renee watched the girlfriend walk out, so decided a minute later to follow her in case she wanted to purchase some clothing or volunteer to wear one of the company shirts. When she walked into the central store area, she couldn't spot the lady. However, Reef was swiftly behind her and inquired where a restroom could be found. Renee took his hand and led him to a back corner. Two restrooms were there, along with a third door with a push-button lock. Renee entered the code and the door opened.

Inside, was not the usual customer restroom. It was large, and included a glass shower, separated toilet, urinal, two sinks, chase lounge along with a washing machine and dryer. "Sometimes after working on boards or other things, we need to shower and clean a few clothes. You can relieve yourself here."

"This room doesn't have what I need," Reef stated with a straight face.

"What's wrong?" Renee asked a bit worried.

"There's something else I need. Come here."

"What do you mean?" Renee asked as she stepped up to him. Reef put his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a long kiss during which the two started to grind their hips into one another. As they kissed, Reef raised up Renee's dress and fondled her behind. When the two parted for a second, Renee whispered out, "We should probably get back to the others."

"Let me see your tits again. They are beautiful."

"Just for a second. That's it." Renee crossed her arms, grabbed the straps and slowly pulled down her top while looking into Reef's eyes. She knew she should wait to do this until later tonight when everyone was together, but the desire steaming from her pussy compelled a different reaction. When her breasts were free, Reef grabbed both and softly pinched each of her nipples.

The surfer's friend remained in the store, but not in an area open to the public. When she entered the back door, she promptly witnessed the open closet doors. She was surprised with the quantity and quality of sexual goods that stocked the shelves. It was a smorgasbord of leather sexual toys, so much so that she couldn't repress a giggle. Her audible smirk was heard by Amber. "Is someone there?" she asked meekly.

This caught the young lady's attention who peered out past the closet and witnessed Amber hanging in all her glory. She thought it was someone being held against her will. "Are you ok?"

"Yes. I just need, just touch me like you were." Amber thought the voice sounded a bit different but convinced herself it was her new friend Renee. The young lady had traveled often with her boyfriend, but at the tender age of twenty, her sexual experience was limited. And she'd never revealed to her boyfriend, family or close friends how much a woman's body turned her on. She couldn't resist.

A few steps further in and she was inches from the beautiful naked woman. Her rear was splendid, her breasts small, but pert and her pussy was plump. When she saw that the lady's juices had flowed abundantly, they coated both of her thighs it sent an overwhelming feel of sexual hunger through her.

Gingerly, she reached out one hand and lightly patted Amber's bottom. Squeezing each cheek, then at a snail's pace she trickled one finger down Amber's crack. When finished, she walked around to the front of Amber. She looked at her small breasts and did something she'd only dreamed about. She leaned forward and suckled on Amber's nipple causing Amber to emit a sigh of relief.

The sigh acted like a drug on the young lady. She pulled on Amber's other nipple, released it and her hand floated down to the region between Amber's thighs. The escaped juices made her sex slippery. Her fingers started to move back and forth, in the same manner as she often pleased herself at night. While doing so, she released Amber's nipple, stood on her toes and delivered a lip to lip kiss. It transitioned into more when Amber opened her lips and dove her tongue into her unknown lover's mouth. As they kissed, the lady's fingers dove deeper into Amber bring forth more of her sexual cider.

It was a rush. Without thinking about it, the lady broke off the kiss and kneeled down. She pushed one of Amber's thighs up on her shoulder and did the unthinkable. Oh, how her Southern ancestors must be turning in their graves, as first her tongue then her lips touched the sex of another woman. She explored her pussy like a rambunctious child set free in a candy store. Exploring all the nooks and crannies. Tasting, sampling, lapping and sucking on each of the delicious parts that make up a vagina. The exploration quickly had Amber squirming and moaning.

"Ohhh ghhoowwdddd. Yessss. Suckkk my clittttt," Amber sighed out. "Fuck me with your fingers too."

The girl willingly complied with Amber's demands. Squeezing three fingers up into the quim of a person she'd never met yet who she was sure was a model. Her arm started to move her fingers in and out, while her lips maintained continuous contact with Amber's inflamed clit.

"Ahh ... ahhhhh ... ahhhh myyy gawwdddd," Amber spat out. The moans caused the gal to suck even harder, drawing Amber's clit into her mouth and slurping on it like a popsicle on a miserably hot summer day.

"Ohhh, yesssss. I'mm, ohhh, ohhhh, goinngggg to cummmm." The young lady did something to Amber that she had hoped another would do to her for a spell. She freed one hand and pushed a finger up into Amber's rear. "Ohhhh ... Fuckkkkkkk!!" Amber's hips thrust up and down, as she climaxed wildly. The movement was unexpected and knocked the young lady backwards. She sat on her behind, watching Amber's naked body spasm in lust. As Amber's climax subsided, the woman reached underneath her clothing and frantically started to rub her own pussy. It didn't take much before she was enjoying her own orgasm. The release seemed to draw her back to reality.