Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Promptly, she stood up and straightened out her clothing. She stood before Amber and gave her a full kiss. "I'm Chloe. Bye." The announcement shocked Amber. Nothing like this had ever happened to her. It shocked her yet made her desire this strange woman. Others were also teasing one another.

After Renee lowered her top, she and Reef engaged in a sensuous kissing which then led to Reef bending a little to suck on Renee's full tits. He squeezed and fondled them stood straight and started to kiss Renee again. While doing so, he brought up his knee between her thighs and pressed it firmly up against her slit. She responded by grinding her quim against his thigh.

"Ohh my. That feels too good. We better stop," Renee whispered just before starting to kiss Reef more.

"You like rubbing against me?"

"Yesss. It is so sexy."

"You've got me hard as a rock. Feel me," Reef advised. Renee didn't need any further encouragement. She brought her down and pressed her hand into his shorts before grasping his unit.

"Very hard. And still moist from earlier."

"Aren't you?"

"Can't you tell?" Reef pulled away his knee and replaced it with his hand. Easily he threaded several fingers through her gash and up inside her.

"Wonderfully wet, I'd say."

"Crap. We need to stop."

"Did you like making love to my girlfriend?"

"Oh yes, ohhh it was amazing. She's beautiful."

"I think she wants to lick your pussy and make you cum." While discussing the topic, the two continued to play with each other's loins. "Push my shorts down."

"Ok," Renee answered. She leaned over and pushed down Reef's shorts causing his cock to pop free. Without any hesitation, she guided his head into her mouth and proceeded to suck him for a spell. Ultimately, Reef pulled her upwards and moved her backwards towards the washing machine. He grabbed a few towels from a shelf and tossed them into the washer.

"Put it on spin. I'm going to fuck you while its spinning." Renee didn't protest. She loaded the washer, set it to spin, started it and removed her skirt. "Now put one knee up on top if it so the corner is pressed against your slit." Renee complied, and once in position, Reef brought his cock up to her hole and slowly pushed it in.

"Shit, that feels good," Renee sighed. Reef's thrusts picked up speed. He used one hand to roughly fondle her tit while with the other grabbed her long flowing hair and yanked it back hard.

"Yes, oh yessss. Fuck me like I'm your whore."

Reef released her breast and pushed down hard on her ass driving the shaking machine firmly up against her clitoris.

"Oh, shit ... that's, ohhhh ... uh-uh-uhhh." While the washer flooded Renee with pleasure, Reef fucked his surfer friend hard. Slapping her ass, roughly squeezing her breasts and then pulling her head back with her hair.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No ... ohhh ... no. Fuck meeee." When Reef pushed his thumb up her rear, she responded with a "Yessssss." The intensity of the session resulted in pushing both of them rapidly towards the land of orgasmic explosions. Reef arrived first.

"Fuck!! I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Keep fucking me. Don't stop ... me too ... Cummmiinnngggg," Renee shouted out as Reef's nuts exploded sending streaks of cum deep up into Renee's womb while her own orgasm poured through her soul. "Fucckkkk!" They remained still for a few seconds then Renee reached up and turned off the machine.

"We probably need to get back before the others notice," Renee advised as Reef's stick shrank up and exited the fine flesh it occupied.

"Fuck, we should have waited until tonight or when all of us were together."

"We can do that also."

"Oh, mi Diaz. You make me crazy. Let's go before we do something more."

Renee was about to exit the washroom when Reef grabbed her arm. "Renee, you like sex I take it?"

"Very much. Rico somewhat. Me, I love to get nasty, but I will always love him."

"I get it. Amber and I are in love also. Fortunately, we both love sex too."

"I want more of you," Renee advised before turning around and leaving.

When they exited the store remained empty, but back in the work room they found Rico, the surfer and his girlfriend. They were all working on the last part of a joint. Reef noticed the girlfriend's nipples were blatantly erect, her face flushed and lips moist.

"I think we are going to work together," Rico announced. "Johnny, this is my wife Renee, good friend Rico and I think his girlfriend is somewhere in the back."

"Nice, to meet you all. Don't want to seem rude, but we've got to cruse. Have a signing starting right about now. I'll be in touch." The group shook hands and said their goodbyes.

"We should probably check on Amber. I think she's still hanging," Reef advised.

"Shit, I though you guys probably had more fun with her and let her down. She's been hanging for a spell," Rico answered. Rico turned and walked out with Renee and Reef right behind him. When Renee turned around Reef noticed his semen was visible on her mid-thigh. Seconds later, the three entered the back room.

"How you doing sweetie? We got distracted. Ready to come down?" Renee asked. She didn't give Amber time to answer, but instead activated the button, lowered her down and slid the rope off the hook. Next, she took off the restraints and lastly the blindfold. Amber squinted her eyes tightly as they adjusted to the bright light.

After a pause, she spoke up. "That was intense. Not being able to move or see made my body become super sensitive to touch. My erogenous zones just so easily seemed to burn with the intense fire of desire. They still feel that way. And why am I the only one naked?"

"We dressed to deal with customers. And I gotta say, you look amazing naked," Rico stated as he walked up and hugged Amber from behind.

This prompted Renee to walk up to the front of Amber and give her a light peck on the lips. "I must agree with him. Watching your body become eroticized and the pleasures you received from it was a turn-on. I think for everyone. Must surely for me." Amber responded by returning Renee's kiss, but this time it was more than a peck. As the two women kissed, Rico fondled Amber's breasts while Reef took out his phone and snapped a few photos of the three enjoying one another.

"I can feel someone is excited behind me," Amber teased as she wiggled her rear into Rico's crotch.

"Do you feel his hard dick?" Renee whispered into Amber's ear before kissing her deeply.

"Yess," Amber mumbled when Renee pulled away.

"Maybe you'd like to feel it in the flesh. Rubbing up against your bare ass then pushing its way into here," Renee stated as her fingers rubbed then delved into Amber's opening.

"Oughhh, shit I'm horny. Do we have time or should we wait until the dinner party?"

The weed Rico smoked added to the distraction. He wasn't thinking ahead but focused on the moment. Feeling Amber press back against his unit made his balls swell. When he heard his wife suggest that he screw Amber he brought his shaft between her butt cheeks. His wife grabbed it and guided his head to Amber's entrance. With a firm thrust he pierced her and embedded his dick inside her love cave. "Aughhhh yesssss," Amber hissed as his shaft rode up inside her while she pressed her rear back further into him.

While Rico screwed Amber, his wife made out with her and used her fingers to massage her clit. Reef continued to snap photos for a bit until he too was sucked into the action. He approached Renee from behind and raised up her skirt to expose her bottom. Through her tank top he fondled her breasts as he kissed the back of her neck and fingered her cum soaked pussy.

Renee knew Rico wouldn't last long as it had been years since he'd sampled such a beautiful young twat and his facial expression gave it away that he was approaching the summit. She wanted both of them to cum together. Quickly, she dropped down and spun around to sit on her bottom. Next, she inched her way between Amber's legs to tickle her clit with her tongue and occasionally suckle on her husband's balls. To do this, she leaned back on her outstretched hands and further balanced herself by pushing her feet out wide. The position parted her out lips giving Reef a perfect view of her inner pinkness.

Reef smiled at the display and took a few more snaps with his phone. An idea popped into his head that he hoped would result in Renee enjoying another orgasm. He dashed off to the storage closet and retrieved a large silicon penis designed to attach to a leather strap on belt. It was solid black, about ten inches long and at least two inches wide. When he returned, he laid between Renee's parted thighs and brought the toy up to her pussy. Using the sex juices from within her, he coated the shaft and held open her entrance. With a steady force and gentle turning he was able to get the first half of the cock up into her.

The addition caused Renee to join the other two in hurdling out a sweat combination of vocalizations. Amber's moans and hisses blended magically with Rico's grunts and Renee's sighs of satisfaction. Once Reef had the toy deep inside Renee he started to move it back and forth while using his other hand to assault her clit. Rapidly, the cries of passion escalated.

"Ohhh god yesssss, pound my pussy like a big, ohhh, ohhhhhh wave," Amber hissed.

"Reeffff ... ohhh. Fuckkkkk ... I'm going too cumm tooooo. Pinch, urghhhhhh, pinchhhh my clitttt harddd nowwwww," Renee squealed.

At the same time, Rico released a primal grunt as cum boiled forth from his cock and spilled into Amber's awaiting joy trap. The waves of pleasure didn't stop there. "Yessss ... I'm cummminggg too. Harder, hardeerrrrr ... ooohhhhhhhh," Amber exclaimed.

Once their orgasms were complete, the three remained joined for a moment before slowly disentangling from the love puzzle. "Shit. That was an intense quick little romp," Renee spoke out. "But we have to get cleaned up and going unless you two plan on cancelling your dinner party."

"Oh my. I was certainly distracted. Shit, we're probably going to be all naked together soon and having a mini-orgy. I wish we could just magically get there," Amber let out causing all the others to smile.

"Come on girlfriend. We've got a couple of hours to get our shit together, clean up and prepare for the gathering. Let's go," Reef told her. The four quickly found their clothes and dressed. Rico let Reef know the goods and outfit were on the house. And in less than five minutes, the group traversed from sharing orgasms to sprinting off to showers in various locations.