Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 17

Story Info
Electric Dawn Patrol and the Hawaiians Let Loose.
11.9k words
4.64
5.6k
2
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reef woke up shortly after sunrise. Despite the rowdy fun night, he felt rested and alive. He'd noticed years ago that if he limited his drinking and just took a few hits, the following day was fine. He detested hangovers. Amber laid next to him, snoring heavily and in a deep sleep. It didn't look like she'd be riding him this morning.

Stealthily he snuck out to the kitchen to prepare some coffee and enjoy a bowl of yogurt and granola. Once satisfied, he retrieved his surf gear to catch a few waves. Just before he exited, Foxy pattered out to the kitchen.

"Good morning stud," Foxy stated as she gave Reef a big hug and small peck on his lips. "Are you going to ride a few?"

"Yeah. Need the workout and to clear my head."

"Could I join you? I'll be ready like in a flash and can use the gear and board I borrowed a couple months ago. I promise, I'll be like super-fast."

"Sure. Grab the gear and I'll make you some coffee and toast." Like a buzz saw, Foxy was office. Two minutes later, she returned with a board in tow along with a wet suit. Reef handed her a mug of Joe accompanied with peanut butter on toast. "Thank you, so much. Let me go change in the restroom." She took a few steps to the restroom and stopped. "Wait. That's silly. It's not like you haven't seen everything I have to offer."

Foxy removed all her clothes and started to pull the wetsuit on. "Do you want a top? Usually, we peel off part of the suit on the walk back."

"I'll be fine." Reef couldn't help but notice her body. The freckles on her large breasts, the thin red bush strip and her athletic ass caused his rod to harden. She was an amazing woman to look at and Reef knew they would likely be frequent dancing partners. This notion transitioned his cock to full hardness.

"Is that salami in your suit or did someone enjoy seeing me briefly naked?"

"I'll take the Fifth," Reef laughed in response.

"Maybe later I can dream up some type of relief."

The two headed out and slowly walked to the beach. Reef updated Foxy on the party events she missed, while Foxy let him know that Jenna and she had their own bit of fun. Repeated several times throughout the night, and that her tongue was sore.

"That'll teach you," Reef laughed in response. The two surfed for over an hour. Occasionally, taking breaks and chatting about various subjects. Twice, Foxy complained about the thick wetsuit she had on but refused to heed Reef's advice to take out off and surf in her birthday suit.

When they wrapped up their sets, Reef and Foxy waded out of the ocean. Promptly, he unzipped his suit and pulled it down to his waist.

"That is no fair. I'm so miserably hot right now, especially with the sun shining on this black neoprene."

"Take it off, take it off," Reef cheered.

"Wade out with me a little bit but leave the boards here." Reef nodded his head in agreement and the two waded out. Once in thigh deep water, Foxy had Reef unzip the back of the wetsuit then move around in front of her. Slowly, she pulled down the top half to mimic Reef's look except now her breasts were fully exposed. "Do you mind splashing water on me?"

Reef complied and after each splash he would massage and pinch her nipples. Twice surfers went by them and each time they crashed. "This is kind of fun. Think we could do it on a longboard and catch a wave? Maybe time it perfectly so as it caught us, we'd both cum."

"I'd give it a try. Well, at least at night."

"How about right now?" Reef asked as he wedged a hand down her suit to tease her sex.

"Easy there, big boy." Foxy grabbed Reef's shoulder and pulled him in for a kiss. As the two made out, Reef played with her patch of fire and the valley below. "Ok, that's enough of a show for folks on the beach. Let's go back to your place, shower and then see how well you do resisting me." Foxy pulled the wetsuit back up and the two returned to the beach to gather their gear.

As they meandered back to Reef's place, Foxy was full of questions about who did what to whom after she joined Jenna. Reef had fun slowly revealing the details and occasionally made a few up. They stopped by the coffee shop to bring back drinks for everyone and Reef was greeted with a big hug from Madison. During the embrace she let him know that her mother and a friend were taking her daughter for the next two nights, so she suggested they have some fun. Reef agreed but no specific plans were made.

With a tray of coffees in hand, and their boards, they continued their march. "So, what fun did Jenna and you have last night?"

"Mostly we just talked and ate each other out a few times."

"That would be a delightful site."

"You could have joined us," offered Foxy.

"I think Jenna wanted a break. Her friend passing really put a wrinkle in her vacation."

"We talked about that. There is something else going on. I can sense it."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, but we all need to keep an eye on her and give her our support. Maybe you should pleasure her."

"She hasn't really been in the mode."

"Sometimes that is when a woman needs it the most. Provided it includes lots of loving and hugs afterwards. It can be a great distraction. Although sometimes it's a bad distraction too."

"How is sex a bad distraction?"

"For example, someone could be surfing and instead of focusing on riding the wave they might be thinking of how they should have skipped the beach and instead have spent the morning drinking coffee and slowly making love."

"Now I understand. Well, no time like the present to make up for lost time."

"I think I'll wait a bit. At least until we actually get back to your place and rinsed off."

"One more block to go. Should we sprint there?" Reef teased. "Let's put the boards in the garage and we can use the outdoor shower to rinse off."

"I didn't know you had an outdoor shower."

"Yeah, sort of a jerry-rigged contraption but it works and is connected to the water heater."

Reef opened the garage door, the boards were put back on the rack, the coffee tray placed on the kitchen counter and as they started to close the garage door Kikii came racing up. "Hey Reef. I've another favor to ask."

"Hey littler sister. How are you? Kikii this is Foxy and Foxy this is Kikii."

The two politely shook hands with Kikii adding a quiet "Aloha."

"What is it you need to help with?"

"I think I grabbed the wrong suit. It's huge on me. Way to big. I tried to surf without one, but the water is freezing."

Reef chuckled a bit, noticing Kikii's nipples were jetting out and easily visible in her bikini top. "I see. And you're correct. You need this one," Reef indicated as he pulled on Jenna's arm. "We're going to rinse off out back, then you can take it. Sound good?"

"Sure." Reef guided the ladies to the big yard and over to what appeared to be a pergola covered in blooming jasmine.

"What's this?" Kikii asked.

"It's my outdoor shower. There's a hundred lines running through the arch with each line containing a hundred holes, so it creates quite the spray and there's enough room for several people underneath it."

"That's amazing," Foxy stated in disbelief.

"Oh my god. That's so cool. Is the water warm?" Kikii inquired.

"Of course."

"I wanna try it. I'm still freezing from the ocean. And the jasmine flowers smell amazing."

"We all can rinse off. Plenty of room. Kikii if you go over to the wall over there by the garden house, there is a single knob just like one in a shower. Turn the knob to the red arrow on the wall, it will be hot, but after that arrow it gets uncomfortably hot."

"Ok," Kikii stated as she walked over to the building.

As Kikii looked for the shower handle, Foxy whispered in Reef's ear, "I'm not just going to strip down naked and shower with a stranger."

"Sure, you are. You'll love her body. I know you've got a thing for girls. Turn around." Foxy complied and Reef unzipped her suit and started to pull it off her body.

When Foxy looked up, Kikii was standing in front of her. "You have nice breasts. I love all the freckles on them and your puffy nipples." She reached her hand into the water pouring down from the vine-covered arch. "It's nice and warm." With one quick step, she was under the pergola.

"Hey, no clothes allowed," Reef scolded her.

"Oops. Sorry," Kikii stated as she slowly unfastend her top, followed by her bottoms and tossed them onto the lawn. Foxy scanned her body up and down."

"Isn't she beautiful?" Reef asked.

"Yes. Are you sure it is private back here and the neighbors can't see?"

"The vines block the view, along with the fence. That garage window of my neighbors is the only way someone can look in. A couple of days ago was the first time I've ever seen someone watching and most likely it was due to all the shrieking from Amber and Jenna messing around. Why don't you get under the water? Kikii do you mind helping Faye pull off the wetsuit? I'm going to grab some shampoo and soap from the garage."

"Sure, it'll be my pleasure."

When Reef returned, he was pleasantly surprised. Foxy's wetsuit was completely removed and the ladies were locked in an embrace and kissing deeply. As he watched, they started to lightly touch one another. The bright sunshine, clear sky and gorgeous scenery prompted him to grab his phone, prop it up using a piece of wood and film their shower. Hastily, he peeled off his wetsuit and joined his friends in the shower.

Watching the two girls make out, with both of their large breasts, pressed into each other and their wet derrieres transitioned Reef's cook from flaccid to near hard. He scooted under the flowing water and pressed himself up against Foxy's rear as he wrapped his arms around both women. "Is the water warm enough, or is something else heating you two up?"

"This is a lovely kind of heat. With mornings like this and evenings like last night I might have to move off the island," Kikii advised before she pressed her lips back into Foxy's. Reef was grinding his organ against Foxy's tush as he kissed the back of her neck and groped both women's tits. When he reached a hand down under Foxy's ass to play with her petals he realized someone else had beaten him to her sweet spot.

Kikii felt Reef's fingers mingle with hers and for a bit the two of them pressed their fingers up into Foxy. She withdrew her fingers and reached back further to clasp Reef's hard cock. When Reef realized that Kikii was trying to guide his cock into Foxy he assisted her by pulling one of Foxy's legs up and outwards to open her. As Kikii held open Foxy's petals with one hand, she guided the tip of Reef's penis to Foxy's opening. With one thrust, Reef sunk half of his log up into Foxy. Two more thrusts, and he was buried.

As Reef started to fuck Foxy, Kikii bent down on her knees so she could suckle on Foxy's enlarged exposed clit. The combination of pleasures brought Foxy what she'd been craving all morning. While Reef pistoned his rod in and out of her slot, he mauled her large orbs and twisted her nipples.

He wanted to feel Kikii's love box again, so after a few minutes of screwing Foxy, he pulled out and had her lay down underneath the shower spray. Kikii promptly crawled between her outstretched thighs and continued to eat her quim. Reef walked behind Kikii and got down on his knees, so his cock head was rubbing her bum.

"Do you want to be fucked too?"

"God yesss. It's almost all I've thought about since last night," Kikii responded. Reef probed her slash deeply with two of his fingers before cramming his unit deep into her young tenderness.

"You keep eating that flaming pussy. Is she doing a good job Foxy?"

Foxy was biting her own lips, so was only able to feeble reply, "Mmhmm." The manner in which she kept raising her hips upwards while pulling Kikii's face firmly into her swollen slit revealed Kikii was doing a fine job. While Kikii bathed Foxy's pussy with her tongue, Reef stuffed her little slit over and over while pinching her clit with her own lips.

The threesome were not quiet. Ten minutes into the affair, Jenna and Amber walked out onto the deck and watch the sex act progress.

Kikii's tongue and fingers triggered the first orgasm. Foxy moaned out load, "Ohh uh-huh, uh-huhhh, uhh-huuuuhhhh," as she came forcefully. The ruckus sent tingles through Jenna's body. She wanted to join in on the fun but felt constrained to stay away.

"Hey down there, you guys save a bit of him for later," Jenna screamed out. "We don't want him all used up for the day."

"Speak for yourself," Amber added. "I don't want any cock, tongue, toy or finger touching my friend for a long time." Inside, she'd disclosed the prior day's events to her best friend. Initially, Jenna thought Amber was making fun of her but when she realized Amber wasn't it put her in an odd state. It felt like Amber had turned into her, and she, and she no longer knew who she was. Her impulse was to get seriously drunk and high, but she resisted and instead walked Amber out onto the deck after spotting the frolicking threesome in the outdoor shower.

Reef had hoped Amber and Jenna would join them. The notion of moving his cock from one pussy to another, with four pussies all lined up in a row was swirling through his noggin and was about the most decadent thing he could think of. Just the thought of such caused him to plunge even more forcefully into the young lady's pussy who currently sheathed his sword.

"Kikii, do you like fucking with us?"

"Mmmhhhhmmm."

"Your olive skin against Foxy's alabaster skin is a real turn-on. I'm glad you're playing with us."

"It feels soooo goooodddd. Do you like my pussy?"

"Indeed. And the other parts aren't too shabby either," Reef added as he continued to drill her while working a thumb into her bottom.

"I need a bit of a break. You two keep going," Foxy stated as she wiggled away from Kikii's snaking tongue.

"I'll lay down for a bit and let you ride me," Reef advised Kikii. The pair resituated and just as Kikii was sliding down onto Reef's cock a phone rang with an amusing jingle tone.

"Ohh, that's mine. I can just ignore it," Kikii stated as she started to bop up and down.

"I can get it for you," Foxy volunteered.

Reef yelled after her, "Can you turn the water off for a bit too. A bit much on one's face."

"Tell me about it," Foxy answered. She dashed over and grabbed Kikii's phone, answered it and asked the person on the other end to hold for second. Foxy turned off the water and brought Kikii her phone.

"Hello? Yeah, I got distracted. Yep, still at Reef's. Having a little fun. No. Just, well, yeah." After this Kikii resumed her movements causing an uptake in her breathing. "I couldn't stop myself. It feels so good. Yeah, we're doing it right now. Ok. Get some clothes for me. Ohhh, fuckkk ... its sooo good. A tank top and shorts. And flip-flops. He's going to make me cum. Do you want to watch on Facetime? Ok. Bye."

Reef was using a thumb to diddle Kikii's clit and it was taking a toll on her. "Foxy sit on my face. I want to taste you," Reef ordered when he saw Foxy standing there watching them go at it.

"Ok."

"That was Moon. He's done. Ohhhh ... shitttt. It's going to happen. He's going back home and will get some clothes for me then come, auhh ooohhhh, come over. Fuckkkk. Here, hereeee itttts." Before Kikii could finish her sentence, Foxy had squatted down on Reef's face and used both hands to reach out and tightly twist Kikii's nipples. "Ohhh, ohhhhh, fucckkkk yessssss. I'mmm cummmiinnnggg," the young student cried out. Reef rammed his rod up into her with even more force until Kikii toppled over leaving Reef's prick sticking straight up in the air.

"We should be down there and jump on," Jenna stated softly to Amber.

"I couldn't but it does look good. I wasn't even able to give him his usual morning fuck today," Amber answered. "You should go down and do him. I bet he'd like that."

"No. It just doesn't feel right." With Kikii laying on the shower mat, Foxy rose off Reef's face and moved her body down. She straddled Reef's hip area, with her back to him and lowered herself down until Reef's rod was deep inside her. While bouncing up and down she looked up directly at Amber and Jenna.

"Mmm-Hmmm he's good. Do you like watching us?" Foxy asked loudly as she opened her knees further to give Jenna and Amber a full view of Reef's cock gliding in and out of her opening.

"I do," Kikii advised. She moved between Foxy's spread legs to use her tongue on both Foxy's and Reef's sex. Periodically, she'd pull Reef completely free and engulf his manhood with her mouth. The added attention quickly had Reef and Foxy panting in unison.

"I think we need to work on having more than just one penis to satisfy this horny group of ladies," Amber shouted down.

"Ahh, ahhuhhhhh. He feels so good inside me. Especially, when she's teasing my clit with her tongue."

"I think Foxy if finally letting loose," Jenna whispered into Amber's ear.

"And when are you going to get back to normal?" Amber asked as she moved behind Jenna and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Wouldn't you like to be in Foxy's spot right now?"

"Yeah, it'd be nice. I don't know. I've just been a bit off lately."

"Doesn't it excite you watching them. Look at their faces. It's intense. My little pussy is so sore from yesterday but watching them still makes me wet. How about you?" While formulating her question, Amber pushed one hand up Jenna's sundress and dove it down into her panties. "My, oh my. Someone is wet."

"Amberrr!" Jenna sang out as she leaned back into Amber.

"I know you want to play with them—to feel those ladies licking you, sucking on your nipples and have Reef plow deep into your folds. Maybe even penetrate your bottom. You should enjoy yourself. We don't have many days left here." While whispering in Jenna's ear, Amber used her fingers to caress and massage Jenna's magic button.

Down below, Foxy was seriously groaning and Reef wasn't too far behind. While Amber stroked Jenna's clit, Foxy's body shook as an orgasm exploded from the dual attention her pussy was receiving. Seconds later, Reef screamed out he was cumming. Greedily, Kikii pulled his cock from Foxy's pussy to capture his seed in her mouth. She was partially successful. The first rope was deposited inside Foxy, while the second rope shot out and crisscrossed her body from her mound, over her breasts and onto her face. The final strand was entirely captured in Kikii's mouth.

The threesome rested a bit before finishing up their shower, drying off with towels Amber tossed down and climbed the stairs up to the main house. Once inside, Amber wrapped herself around Reef. "Sorry, I didn't give you your morning greeting," she whispered into his ear after delivering a fat kiss.

"Don't worry. I've plans for you."

"I'm going to make everyone some breakfast. Any special requests?" Jenna asked.

"More coffee and warm food," Foxy replied. "You two should have joined us on the dawn patrol. There was some good action out there."

"Like people getting down and stuff?" Amber asked.

"No, miss one track mind. As in excellent surf. But there was some eye candy and I will confess that it worked me up. Think I worked it out on Reef, with a little help from his special friend."

"So, what is the plan for today?" Jenna inquired.

"How about we chill," Reef suggested.

"Or we could just play around all day and see who has success getting certain things to pop up," Kikii stated.

"Someone is still horny," Amber teased. "I will likely be staying away from the playhouse today. I think my little lady down there bit off more than she could chew yesterday."

Reef responded to Amber's statement by wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her up close. Softly, he whispered into her ear, "Don't forget that I get to decide who and how you have sex." The comment sent a chill down Amber as she recalled their promises from the night before and at the same time her pussy seemed to come alive with cravings that reminded her of how she felt yesterday.