Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moon was about ready to enter the main house when his mother walked out carrying a pitcher of drinks. Matt was right behind her with the sandwiches. "Hey there. Do you mind putting this out and grabbing all of us some towels, please?"

"Sure."

She turned to Matt and grabbed the sandwich plate. "I'll take these out." As she grabbed the plate from Matt, her sister walked up.

"What's the plan?"

"I thought we'd soak up some rays, catch a little buzz and relax. We should probably have some water too."

"I can get those," Matt advised.

"I'll help," Auntie added. "And sis, can you also get the umbrellas set up. I really don't need any more sunshine." Matt and she walked together into the house. She pulled out an ice tray from the freezer while directing Matt where to find the plastic glasses. "Do you happen to have a joint or something on you?"

"Why do you ask?"

"My sister looked stoned and she hasn't worn a thong in over a decade. Especially, odd she's wearing that one. Something is making her feel a bit loose and I wouldn't mind feeling the same?"

"Ha. Good catch. Alas, no joint, but I do have a vap pen. Want a hit or two?"

"If you don't mind," Auntie advised. Matt handed her the pen and filled the tall glasses with ice, followed by water.

After several puffs, she returned the pen to Matt. With a puzzled look he asked, "Why do you think it's odd that she's wearing that swimsuit bottom?"

"The shear when wet one, you mean? It's because two days ago I purchased the same suit and she was 'shocked' I'd think of wearing such a garment and low and behold she purchased the same damn one and is wearing it now. Except, she had a different top."

"Yeah, her top got a little wet and, yeah, it did get sheer when wet," Matt conceded. "Think that's why she has on a different top."

"I'm sure it was a complete accident that it happened to get wet around a young studly surfer."

"If she goes into the pool it'd get wet anyway."

"I'm sure she would if her son wasn't around. She'll probably send him on an errand and then have to 'cool off.' Did you enjoy her show?"

"You know, I see a lot hanging out at the beach all day. It wasn't really a big deal. You have the same suit on?" Matt asked.

"So, you say you're use to observing naked bodies?"

"Well, not naked, but some suits don't block much."

"You know, traditionally, a woman doesn't wear anything beneath a moo-moo. That's the secret to their comfort. Can you please hand me my pool bag?"

Matt grabbed her pool bag and when he turned around to hand it to her, he froze. Auntie was pulling off her moo-moo and she had nothing on underneath. Once off, she draped the item over the back of a chair and dug into her pool bag.

"What? You didn't believe me?" Matt stammered a bit but didn't answer. Instead, his eyes obviously flowed up and down Auntie's body. Her breasts, rear and crotch looked exactly like her sisters. Their faces were distinguishable from one another, and hair a different shade and style but their bodies looked like they were made from the exact same mold.

"You look just like ... great."

"You approve of an older lady's nude looks?" While making the statement, Auntie raised up her arms and did a slow spin. "I do exercise often. If we were on the island, I'd take us to a private beach and we wouldn't need these," Auntie advised as she pulled her swimsuit out of her bag and flung them upwards. When they came back down, she caught the top with the bottoms falling to the floor behind her. "Oops." She turned around, bent over at the waist and retrieved the garment. In the process, her rear and shaved crack came into full view.

Matt gulped when he saw her shaved sex. Her outer lips were red and swollen, while the inner one's were slightly open to reveal her inner flesh the color of pink bubble gum. After retrieving the two pieces, Auntie walked up to Matt and asked, "Could you help me put these on. I'm feeling a bit clumsy after the hits."

"Sure." She took a half-step further back until her rear caressed the front of his thighs. He too the bandeau top, stretched it out and guided it over her raised arms and head. Taking his time, he carefully placed the top in position, during which his hands rubbed up and down her full breasts. As he did this, she leaned further back into him, indicating her approval and inspiring him to tweak and pull on her extended nipples. After a minute of fun, he put the top in place.

He bent down on his knees and guided one foot through the first loop and then the second. After pulled the thong into place, he guided his hands across the arc of her ass and down further. With experienced fingers, he pulled aside the thong and explored her slickened vagina.

"That feels good," Auntie advised as she slowly turned around. "Do you mind if I kiss you?" She didn't wait for an answer. After gluing his lips to hers, his fingers returned to her snatch. Probing deeply into her bubble gum pink while their tongues performed unrehearsed pirouettes.

"We need to have some fun together but first we should join them. I wouldn't want my sister to think I've seduced her son's best friend." She untangled from him, grabbed her shades and two of the waters before walking out. Matt grabbed the other two and followed her out with his eyes glued to her nice ass.

The foursome drank the pitcher of rum punch and finished a second one. The sisters simultaneously complained of the heat and dipped into the pool while the lads pretended not to notice the items that came into view. The dual high faded, and under the sun, all four fell asleep for almost two hours.