Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember master. Is there anything or anyone you want me to do or should we let something revive?"

"We shall see how the day unfolds."

The group chipped in and helped Jenna cook up a late breakfast complete with granola French toast, coconut butter, fresh coffee and steaming oatmeal to warm folks' bellies. Amber took a quick break to shower and freshen up. While looking for an outfit she found the remnants of a joint and took a few hits. When Jenna yelled out the food was ready, Amber grabbed a short silk robe and dashed back to the kitchen. Dishes were placed on the table and all five sat down to enjoy the meal together. The conversation varied, from university to politics to best surf wax.

When the food was almost gone, Foxy spoke up. "Let's have a bit of fun. How about we take turns answering a few questions. Here is the first one. What kind of porn do you like to watch the most? Jenna you start and then go around to your left."

"Oh great. Way to put me on the spot. Ok . . . hmm. Well there are a few categories. Threesomes. Girl on girl if it's really mellow and I'm feeling like sipping tea and, yeah, sometimes gang bangs but usually only when I'm like really drunk and horny. Oops, maybe that's too much."

"No. That's great. What about you Kikii?"

"Mostly, I've just watched girl-on-guy or girl-on-girl, but I think after this trip that will change. Any recommendations?"

"Ha. I'm sure we'd all love to send you links to what we think is hot. Amber?"

"Oohhmmm, I didn't really watch any until relatively recently. The threesome clips and those with multi-partners did float my boat."

"Guess I'm up next," Reef stated. "There is a lot of porn out there. I'm peculiar to homemade threesome porn or anything that depicts a lady transitioning from almost frigid to wanting it all."

"I will have to keep that in my mental notebook," Amber advised. "And what about you Foxy?"

"Mostly lesbian films that are elegant and also those that start with two females, but later involve a guy joining them." Foxy noticed Reef was getting a little fresh with Amber as his hands were caressing her body underneath her robe. "A new question and requirement. When we answer, the person answering the question has to be seated on Reef's lap. He can try to distract them. Ok, next question. It has two parts. What is your favorites sex position, and when doing it in that position what kind of attention do you like given to your nipples?"

Jenna pulled her chair back and meandered over to Reef. She raised a leg over his then straddled him so her back was to him. "When things get rolling, I prefer doggie style." She reached around and grabbed Reef's hands and placed them under her robe. "And when that's going down, I really like my tits squeezed hard and nipples tweaked aggressively." While stating her answer, Reef listened and used her reply to do the same to her breasts. She sat on his lap for a second, grinding her rear into his junk. When she moved aside for the next girl, she whispered into Reef's ear, "I'm ready for you now."

As soon as Jenna climbed off, Kikii was there and pounced on Reef's lap so that she was facing him. "I want to try all the positions, but so far my favorite is when my knees are up high by my head, Reef's kissing me while pinching my nipples and pulling them out." With these words out, she propped up her knees, took off her wet bikini top and plastered her lips to Reef's. While they kissed, Reef firmly pulled on her nipples as she ground her mound into him.

After a couple of minutes of this, Foxy intervened. "Ok, gotta share. Amber your next." Reluctantly, Kikii climbed off, as Amber removed her robe, so she was completely naked. "My favorite is to get into whatever position Reef likes and while he's fucking me have a girl that he'd love to screw suck on my nipples." She then exaggerated her hip thrusting as she made out with Reef. Kikii popped up off her chair, knelt beside Amber and worked her tongue around one of Amber's nipples.

"This is supposed to be informative and not a prelude to sex with a spent man," Foxy declared. "What is your favorite position Reef?"

Reef pulled back and answered, "Whatever position makes the lady I'm doing it with cum over and over as she licks my nipples." With these words out, Kikii started to lick both Amber and Reef's exposed nipples.

"Ok, ok. Enough ladies. Shooo away. It's my turn." Reluctantly, Amber and Kikii returned to their seats as Foxy straddled Reef's lap while facing the group. "My favorite is reverse cowboy so others can watch and see it all, especially when the guy is squeezing my tits hard and there is a beautiful lady watching that I can flirt with just using my eyes." Reef snaked his fingers inside Foxy's blouse to fondle her breasts as she ground her slit on one of his thighs. As she did this, there was a loud unexpected knock on the front door causing the game to halt. The ladies put their robes and shirts back on, except for Kikii who was enjoying parading around topless. Jenna rose up first and walked to the door.

Matt and Moon wrapped up their surf session, sat on the beach sharing vape pen and gripped about Kikii's disappearing accident. When Moon retrieved his cell out of the locker, he promptly called her. He was glad that he hadn't called on the speaker function as it was obvious, she was having sex as they chatted. A flash of jealousy ran through him, although she was just his cousin, not a girlfriend and had even told him she wanted more sex with Reef and his friends. He agreed to grab her a set of clothes and they'd later met up.

Hauling their two boards, along with Kikii's was a pain but they managed to do it with a pit stop at a local watering hole. When Matt and Moon walked into his parents' house it was empty but changed a few minutes later. Auntie and his mother returned from shopping and had the boys unload bags of groceries along with clothing bags.

"You two get a good surf in? And where's Kikii?" Moon's mother inquired.

"She's with some of my surfing buddies and their lady friends. Think she wanted some chic time," Moon advised. He introduced Matt to his Auntie and let her know Kikii had requested they return with a change of her clothing.

Matt was wishing he'd waited at the watering hole or refrained from hitting the vape hit a few times. Moon and he had been friends since elementary school, and early in high school he'd secretly oogled Moon's mother. In his mind she was fit, hot and a poster image of the perfect MILF. Feeling the effect of the intoxicants, it was hard to keep his eyes off her. She had on white capri pants paired with a tight black tank-top. And he was fairly certain she had on no underwear, not even a thong. He thought she looked a good deal like her twin sister but was dressed way hotter.

Auntie had on a below the knee, Hawaiian print, moo-moo. Moon didn't understand why anyone would ever wear such an outfit. It essentially hid her body from the world which caused one to assume it was a body that need to be hid.

"Are you boys hungry? If so, you could make some sandwiches. And at the same maybe stir up some fruity drinks. Auntie and I are going to sun by the pool this afternoon."

"I can make some sandwiches," Matt advised. He'd been a line cook for a few summers, so felt comfortable in the kitchen and it would distract him from staring at the milf he'd tossed off to countless times. "And drinks too."

"Moon while your friend is doing that maybe you could help. Kikii's clothes need to go in the dryer and I need help unclogging the shower. Do you mind?"

"No. Always happy to help out."

"Your Dad said there is a snake in the garage and that you'd know how to remove the drain cover. If you grab those things, I'll meet you over in the little house." Without waiting for a reply, Auntie turned around and walked out the back door.

"Thank you, son. We love having you around. I'll help Matt get started on the food and drinks." With that Moon, walked out back and headed to the storage shed where his father kept his tools.

Moon's mother joined Matt in the kitchen. It was really just a galley so moving space was tight. Repeatedly, they bumped into one another and when she pulled lettuce and spinach from the lower drawers of the refrigerator, her bottom directly pressed up against Matt's calf. His distraction plan was not working out as planned. Next, she grabbed plastic glasses and plates from a cupboard up high. As she felt for the goods, Matt had a close-up view of her bottom. He was now ninety percent certain that she had nothing on underneath her white capris and dreamed of getting a crotch view.

He returned to the sandwich making and was interrupted by a loud crash. While retrieving the glasses and plates, a stack of plastic drink classes accidently were dropped to the floor.

"Silly me. Sometimes I am clumsy." She bent down to retrieve the dropped items which gave Matt a front view of the area around her mound and an eyeful of cleavage. He was certain that he could almost make out the outline of her vagina while at the same time admired her significant breasts. Her waist was tiny in comparison to her buxom breasts. The pot he had earlier seemed to delay his reaction and when she stood up his eyes remained glued to her chest. "Did I spill something or have a stain on my top?"

Immediately, Matt's face went red. "No, no. It's fine. I'm sorry."

"Ohh ... ohhh. Goodness. I see. Do not apologize. It is a complete compliment. That use to happen more often when I was far younger. It's kinda cute you think their ok to look at. Or is there something wrong with them?"

"No, no. They're great. I mean, never mind. My bad."

"No, I'm serious. It's really a compliment. You made my day. Hold on, I need to get this top off anyway." Matt about shit in his pants thinking that she was going to strip off her shirt right in front of him. Instead, she dashed away. It gave him a minute to breathe deeply and make a pitcher of guava rum punch. When she returned her capri pants were still on, but instead of a shirt she wore a white bandeau top. "How does this look on me? My husband got it for me as a joke. It gets shear when wet, but when dry looks fairly normal. Do you think it's too tight?"

This forced Matt to look directly at her breasts. It was tight and he could barely make the out the outlines of her dark nipples. "It looks good ... real good," Matt answered honestly.

"The bottoms are tight and tiny. The thong shows off my bum nicely, but the thin fabric bunches up and doesn't leave much to the imagination, so I usually only wear it privately."

"Oh," Matt stuttered. He dropped the plastic cup he was holding as he turned, so bent down to pick it up and during the process his vape pen fall out of his pocket and onto the floor.

"I'll get that for you."

"No, I got it," Matt spat out fast as the two of them bent over and reached for the object. In the process, his forearm bumped against her right breast just as she grabbed the pen.

"Is this one of those things people use nowadays to smoke marijuana?"

"Ahh yeah."

"I hear surfers like their herb. I kind of assumed you kids all did it afterwards."

"Yeah, it's pretty common. Gives you a nice chill."

"How does it work?"

"You just turn it on, hold this button until this light turns green and then its ready."

"Show me."

Matt felt high enough already, but his nerves were a mess. He went through the explanation again and when the light turned green took a hit. As he went through the motions, Moon's mother stood next to him, so the front of her body was pressed against his side.

"I used to smoke sometimes before I got married. A few times at parties one of my girlfriends and I would sneak away and share a joint. It's been a long time. Would you mind if I tried it?"

"Go ahead. It's a free world. I'll keep it to myself." She followed the same protocol as Matt had, except took three puffs. "You better stop. It's strong weed from a party last night."

"I didn't feel anything."

"Just wait five minutes. We can finish the sandwiches up.

When Moon walked into the studio, he knocked lightly then walked in. Not seeing anyone, he proceeded to bedroom off which the shower was located. In the bedroom, his Auntie stood.

"That took you long enough. You didn't really think the shower was clogged, did you?" With those words out of her mouth, Auntie grabbed the bottom of the moo-moo, pulled it up and off before tossing it on the floor. She was completely nude. Moon couldn't believe how similar she and her daughter's body wore.

"I, I didn't know."

"Take off your clothes and lay down on the bed. I've been thinking about this most of the morning." With a smile, Moon did as requested. By the time his back hit the mattress, his cock was half erect. And five minutes later, when Auntie pulled her mouth from his unit it felt like a steel shaft. Auntie rose up off the bed, walked over to a nightstand and returned. She straddled the young man and buried his pole within her. "Take this."

"What is it," Moon asked as he swallowed the small blue tablet she'd placed in his mouth.

"Just a little pill that will make sure you can easily get a hard on for the next two days. It won't help you cum but will keep your dick nice and hard. This will help make you cum," Auntie advised as she grabbed one of Moon's hands and guided it to her sacred spot.

It wasn't long until the two of them were forcefully thrusting into one another. "Aren't you worried my Mom could walk in at any moment."

"No. She's busy getting food ready and prepping for our pool time. She takes forever. Squeeze my tits." Moon was surprised how his Auntie took charge. Without any complaints, he grabbed both her breasts and firmly clasped them. "Harder."

Again, he complied. There was something about her firm demands that turned him on.

"Did I surprise you when I whipped off my moo and was naked?"

"Yes."

"I like being almost naked. And I have a few more surprises for you. I found a swinger's club. We are going to go. Will you be ok with other people having sex around us?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"And how about if other people fuck me?"

"Probably." Moon's head was spinning. Here he was fucking his mother's sister, when she could walk in on them any second and making plans to accompany his aunt to some type of swinger club that would involve sex with strangers.

"I know the ladies my age will all want a piece of you. Any problem satisfying them?"

"As long as they look ok and I can get it up."

"Would you like to do me and another lady at the same time?" She knew the answer quickly as she could feel his cock swell up inside her and by how he grabbed her hips to force himself deeper into her.

"Ohh yeah ... I could do that." What Auntie didn't know is Moon was visualizing fucking Kikii and her at the same time. Screwing two almost identical woman, separated only by time and comparing the feel of their bodies. Abruptly, Auntie pulled off and kneeled on the bed, so her bottom was sticking out on the side.

"I want you to take me doggie-style. Pull my hair, spank my ass and do me hard. I've been thinking about cumming this way all morning." Moon was surprised by the request but willing to give it a try. He stood up and approached her from behind.

With her face pressed sideways on the mattress and her knees spread apart, her vagina protruded from between her thighs. It was swollen, slick and the lips separated. Moon swatted her behind twice before plunging his rod into her hole. Once he got into a thrusting rhythm, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled on it hard forcing her head to arch back. With his free hand, he alternated between diddling her clit and forcefully swatting her rear. It didn't take long to turn brilliantly red.

During the process, Auntie started to moan. And moan loudly.

"Ohh yeahhh yeahhhh. Fuckkk!"

"You like that?" Moon asked as he slapped her ass even harder and followed it up by wedging his thumb into her rear."

"Fuckkk!!! Yeahhhh. Fuckk meeee."

"Yeah I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." Moon was now getting into it as his cock took over the functions of his brain. "You want me to fuck your ass too?" As he asked the question, Moon grabbed one of her shoulders to pull himself deep into her slit.

"Yesss, ohhh fuckkk yesss. Maybe you can fuck it while someone else fucks my pussy."

"You'd fucking like that. A bunch of guys fucking you?"

"Oh yess yesss yessss. Fuck me! Fuckk meee!!!" Moon thought for sure her hollers could be heard in the main house, but he simply didn't give a fuck as his prick started to shudder inside the flooded pussy he was screwing. "You and Matt could both fuck me. Should we get him?"

"Maybe I should have you get some of your girlfriends for us to fuck."

"Ohh yeahhh. Harder. Harder. Fuckkk my pussyyyy!!!"

"I want to see you, holy fuck, holy fuck. I want to see you eat some pussy."

"Ohh, jesus. Fuckk ohh fuckkkk. Yessss."

"Did you like watching and listening to me fuck Kikii?"

"Ohhh ... ohhhhh ... ouuhhuuhhhhhh," Auntie moaned out as a powerful orgasm bolted across her body. Moon took that as a positive sign and didn't realize his aunt was at a state where she couldn't stop from cumming. Her orgasm didn't halt Moon's assault on her spasming pussy.

"Yeah, ohh yeahhh, I'm going to fuck both of you like crazy. Let you both suck my cock and take turns on your pussies. Fuckkk yeahhhh. I'm cummiiinnggg!" With a massive thrust forward, his jism saturated his aunt's pussy as he toppled over on top of her.

The two laid motionless for a minute before Auntie wiggled free. I do need to shower quickly. Get Kikii's clothes from her drawer. She uses the bottom two in the dresser there. Afterward, come to the shower. I like to be watched.

In the main house, the sandwiches were finished, and the duo were sharing a glass of the punch. Moon's mother was filling the full effect of the smoke and having trouble keeping a grin off her face.

"Shit. I really feel it now. Good thing I don't have to go anywhere. Can just lay out by the pool and ride this beautiful wave. Do you feel it?"

"Yeah, I'm buzzed," Matt answered.

"Everything seems tingly. Look at you. All grown up and so ripped." She grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and raised it upwards. "Now that's a six pack."

"Your fit too."

"I got big boobs. Not really fit though."

"Your stomach looks good and nice legs to go with them."

"My ass and tits don't match." She spun around to show Matt her bottom. "See what I mean?"

"Looks pretty good to me."

"Oh, you're just being polite. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not really. Some girls that are friends but nothing like boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I bet the girls are all over you, being a surfer, good-looking, tanned and fit."

"I don't know about that," Matt stammered.

"Oh, sure they are. Look at your guns," she noted as she reached out to glide her fingertips up and down Matt's biceps. In the process, she bumped her hand into the drink she was holding spilling half its contents over one breast. "Shit! I must be stoned. Well, as you can see the material is sheer when wet."

Matt did notice. He could easily make out her entire nipple now and as he stared at it her nipple hardened.

"This is embarrassing. Do you still think they are worth looking at?"

"Yeah, uhm. It's nice. I mean they're nice."

"You might as well see both. Just so you're sure." She pulled the bandeau up and over her head freeing her breasts. Standing there, she let Matt gaze at her tits for a few seconds before she rinsed the drink out of her top and wringing it dry. "I better put it back on before someone walks in." She took the top and put it back on, but in its wet state her nipples were easily visible. "When I hear the door open, I'm going to dash to the bedroom to get something more to cover-up with. It feels so hot in here. Why don't we sit on the sofa?"