Surprise

Story Info
A Dom gifts his adult sub with fun jewelry.
819 words
3.95
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A MONTH OF SEXY WRITING CHALLENGE

January 6th

Surprise

You tell me how beautiful my nipples are. I grin from ear to ear feeling so proud that my body pleases you. Just being around you makes them perk up. Hard nipples poking out. Now that I know you enjoy them so much I don't bother with padded bras. You have me wear the lacy barely there bras or none at all so it's evident when I'm thinking of you.

Today you come to visit with a small package. Oh boy! A surprise! I so love surprises! It almost doesn't even matter what it is. The idea that you thought to please me and gain another smile is the real plus for me. I jump up and down in my excitement. Hugging me tight, you spin me around before planting my feet back on the ground.

Your smile tells me you're happy with my reaction. Which pleases me even more. "Go ahead and open it baby girl," you urge.

My hands shake a bit unwrapping and looking at what's in my hands. My cheeks go bright red as I giggle and burrow into your chest. You hug me tight before we talk more.

"I love them! Thank you so much! I'm so excited to see how they feel! I hope they'll look pleasing to you!" I ramble in my excitement.

Lifting my shirt over my head, you fold it and lay it on the table. I stand perfectly still as you pinch both nipples and kneel down to take them in your mouth one by one. You're hot wet mouth always feels so good. Licking and sucking thoroughly has me squirming in no time.

You stand and retrieve my present. Opening the clamp, you slide it on one nipple and tighten it down until I begin squirming a bit again. "You okay, baby girl?" you inquire.

I nod my head. "Yes. Thank you," I giggle. I'm so excited about my new ouchie and the attention you're paying my nipples.

You move on to attach the second. Pinching and twisting my nipple just how I love it. Again it's tightened and you glance at me for my nod. I bounce around a little to see the chain move around and my tit jiggle. I giggle and whimper a bit as I take in the things I'm feeling.

Stepping back you stare at my newly adored nipples. They pinch just enough to give me my happy ouchies. Between each clip hangs a chain. I so love chains. You tighten the clamps until I whimper just a little. "My sweet girl looks so sexy right now."

I blush proudly and stand even taller and push my chest out for you. The pain is so sweet. It sends tingles from my nipples down to my pussy which is definitely wet for you. You tug on the chain to have me follow you to the kitchen.

You sit at the kitchen table and I go about making you a glass of ice water and a snack. With each move my jewelry tugs on my nipples and makes that lovely sound chains make. I squeeze my legs together trying so hard to concentrate on my task.

Water, cheese, fruit. Water, cheese, fruit. Water, cheese, fruit. I repeat it in my head so I don't get distracted. I'm getting a little frazzled at this point. All worked up with my ouchies and knowing you're watching me intently.

I bring the plate and glass to the table placing them in front of you. You lift the chain up to my mouth. "Don't you dare let go," you demand. I take the chain between my teeth smiling at the ache of my nipples. The chain is now taunt and pulling my on my nipples.

You leisurely eat your snack and sip your water. Occasionally you reach over to pop my ass or rub my pussy just to torment me. I grit my teeth into the chain and do my best not to let go.

After you finish, you lead me to the bathroom and bend me over the sink. You unzip your pants and take your hard cock in hand. I grin as I notice how turned on you are. You line my favorite cock up. It's just barely in my pussy.

Reaching around, you look me in the eyes in the mirror. Your hands go to the clamps on my nipples. As you quickly undo the clips, you also slam into me. The fierce fucking pain in my nipples causes me to shout through my clenched teeth and my body tightens around your wonderful cock. My pain and pleasure induced orgasm rocks me. Reaching around, you rub my clit and fuck me fast and hard. It builds until I cum again just to squeeze an orgasm out of you as well. Boy do I love my new jewelry.