Surprise

Story Info
A self-bondage surprise goes horribly wrong.
4.3k words
3.94
26.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. BARBARA

Barbara would have smiled if the gag had allowed it.

But it didn't. The hard, round ball of red plastic forced her mouth open, without compromise, and the dark black leather, buckled behind her neck, held it firmly in place. There was no lock on the gag and the blonde woman could have easily unfastened it, if her hands had been free.

But they weren't. They were fastened behind her back by a pair of bright, metal handcuffs. The cool metal clinked softly in the bedroom as she shifted her arms, trying, without much success, to find a comfortable position. The keys to the handcuffs sat beside her on the night table. They were in easy reach, but she had promised herself she wouldn't use them. At least, not unless she had to.

This was for Richard... and for her marriage That was why she was kneeling in the bedroom of their home, wearing nothing but lingerie and heels, her blonde hair done back in a tight ponytail. That was why her hands were cuffed behind her back, her mouth spread wide around the hard, red drool-soaked ball gag. That was why her world was black, her eyes covered in a padded, leather blindfold.

It was all for Richard, to save her marriage. The whole bondage thing... that was something Richard wanted... what he enjoyed... she'd seen the images on his computer and he'd told her about his fantasies. She had been horrified, of course. Tying up women... doing things to him... it was all so... well, so perverted. Even with a safe word, something Richard had gone to great lengths to explain to her, it was definitely not something she had been interested in trying. Richard had nodded and said that he understood.

And things had been fine. For a while.

But as time passed, she could sense him drifting away. He started spending more time in the office, or so he claimed. He started receiving texts at odd times; work, he said. But she saw the way he smiled and the way his breathe quickened when he read them. And their love life had become...well, remote. Stale. Occasional, at best.

And so, Barbara had prepared this surprise, trying to spark their marriage back to life. She had researched the whole "bondage" thing... ordered a few toys online. She had told him that she was going to be out of town for a long weekend, to visit her family.

And then, after he was at work, she had gotten dressed in lingerie, buckled on her highest heels and prepared herself in the bedroom. The gag... the blindfold... the cuffs... and the keys sitting on the nightstand, under a piece of paper that read "I love you" and her new safe word: "phoenix". All for the surprise that would bring their marriage back to life.

She would have smiled if the gag had allowed it... thinking of his reaction when he got home after work... what he would say.... what he would do...

She heard the front door unlock and click open.

Richard was home!

She quickly rubbed her chin on her shoulder, hoping to wipe away some of the drool that was dripping off her chin, and straightened her body.

He was home!

She listened intently as the door was locked and the slow, click of heels moved across the living room towards the bedroom.

The felt a surge of panic. Heels!

"Ughhhh..." She moaned into the gag as she twisted her body and reached for the keys on the night table. Who the fuck was out there? Where was Richard? Her finger fumbled blindly towards the handcuff keys and knocked them, skittering off the table and onto the floor.

Shit.

Shit!

The bedroom door opened...

2. ASHLEY

Ashley sighed as she turned off the ignition and got out of the car.

This totally wasn't how she had pictured her weekend going. When Richard, her boss and her lover -- her lover... she couldn't help but let out a quiet giggle at the thought of it -- had told her that his boring wife was out of town for the long weekend, she had expected to have him all to herself.

All to herself....

Mmmm... the things she would do to him.

But then that big last minute sales meeting was scheduled out of town and Richard had to be away for a few days, basically the entire long weekend. It wasn't fair! You'd think being married to the boss's daughter would give you enough clout to avoid last minute business trips, but, apparently, the meeting was a real "opportunity".

The petite redhead rolled her eyes.

Like... whatever.

And to make matters worse, the trip was such short notice that... and so "important"... he had been unable to make arrangements for Ashley to travel with him, as he had in the past. Totally unfair.

And to make matters even worser -- Ashley wasn't sure that was a word, but whatever -- Richard had asked her to stop by and feed his cat. His cat! She was his mistress, for fuck's sake, not his house sitter. She was supposed to be sharing secret smiles with him in the office... risking passionate kisses behind closed doors... slipping away to that cheap, anonymous hotel a couple of blocks away from the office for a lunchtime quickie... not stopping by his house to feed his pet before heading home to fall asleep in front of the TV with a glass of wine. A big glass of wine.

It totally sucked.

Her friend Kara had warned her about sleeping with a married man. But then, Kara was against sleeping with any men. So.

Ashley pulled her boss's house key from her purse and opened the front door of the house. She'd been there before... more than once, while Richard's wife had been away... but the place still seemed foreign and unwelcoming as she walked in.

It was her house. The wife.

"Fuck this bullshit," she muttered, walking across the living room towards the bedroom. Richard had refused to fuck here there the two times she had been over, and she wanted to see it. She'd just a quick look around, then dump some food in the cat dish and get the fuck out of here.

Ashley paused for a moment. It sounded like... someone was what... grunting? A quiet thump behind the closed bedroom door. Must be the cat.

"Fuck." The redhead turned the handle and pushed the door open. Where was that...

"Oh my god... oh my god... "

A blonde woman half crouched on the floor in front of her, leaning up against the wall beside the night table. Her eyes were covered by a thick, leather blindfold and her mouth gaped wide around a red ball gag. A thick line of drool hung down from her chin onto the floor as she twisted her body, trying to use her hands.... which were fastened... handcuffed... behind her back. The blonde woman was trying to grab something... keys... a small set of keys on the floor. Without thinking, Ashley reached down and grabbed the keys - the keys to the handcuffs, she guessed - and slipped them into her pocket.

"Oh my god..."

"Uhhhh...." The blonde woman's fingers began clutching at Ashley's sleeve. "Ughhh..." Heart pounding, Ashley pushed her away. Unbalanced, the tied woman fell back against the wall, moaning and gurgling wetly into the ball gag. "Uhhhh..."

The small redhead took a deep breath and tried to steady herself. She looked down at the blonde woman, panting and moaning against the wall. It had to be... it was... Richard's wife. Shit! The bitch was supposed to be out of town. What the fuck was she doing here? And all tied up? What the hell...

Ashley knew that Richard was into bondage and, well, she totally didn't mind being tied up if the right guy was doing the tying but... had Richard left his wife tied up like this?

No... that made no sense. None of it made any sense.

"Uhhh.... Ughhh..." The blonde woman tried to push herself up from the floor.

"Don't move, bitch," Ashley hissed, pushing the woman back down. She felt a surge of irrational anger. This situation just kept getting worse.

Shit.

What was she going to do?

Fuck... she needed help. The redhead pulled her phone out and took a picture of her lover's wife... Barbara... who moaned and shook her head at the camera sound. Clearly the woman did not want her picture taken.

"Shut up," Ashley muttered.

Fingers flying, she attached the image to a text to her friend Kara and typed out: {Look what I found at R's house.} Then she hit send.

A few moments later, Kara replied: {WTF??? That his wife}"

Ashley typed: {I think so. What do I do?} Then she added: {I'm fucked. She knows I'm here.}

The {...} flickered for a few seconds on the screen of her phone. Then: {Text me the address. I'll be right there.}

Ashley sighed in relief and started to type.

3. KARA

Kara had never... ever in her life been more horny than she was now.

Lying propped up by pillows at the head of the bed, she looked down between her open legs at the panicked blue eyes of the crouching blonde woman as she fought to turn her head away from Kara's exposed pussy. Even with the ball gag still in place, the feel of the woman's face against the inside of her thighs and over her pussy, now wet with a combination of gag drool and her own juices, was exquisite. Every struggling movement sent waves of pleasure through Kara's body as the blonde squirmed and moaned helplessly between her legs.

"I don't know," Ashley said from the side of the bed, pushing a strand of red hair away from her freckled face as she tried to find a different angle with her phone camera. "I can still see the gag."

"Mmmm...." Kara squeezed her legs, trapping the blonde woman's head momentarily against her pussy. "I guess we need to lose the gag then."

***

Kara was a dyke. No two ways about it. She liked women. She liked fucking women. She liked fucking prissy, stuck up women, the kind of women who would spend the night slumming in the downtown gay bars before returning to their nice, suburban homes or their college sororities. Kara liked it that way. No attachments. No risks. Just a chance to teach a stuck up bitch her proper place, if only for a night. It was enough.

Except, maybe, it wasn't. Not anymore.

Her relationship with Ashley had started out as a mild crush but had evolved, to her surprise, into an actual friendship, even after the tiny redhead made it absolutely fucking clear that she has no sexual interest in other women. It was a fact that the girl was a bit of a ditz, but Kara felt strangely protective about her. She didn't understand it, but that's how it was.

And so, when she got the confused text from her friend about finding a tied up blonde woman in her lover's bedroom, she was more than willing to help out. The blurry, too dark shot of the half undressed blonde woman, eyes covered and mouth bulging with the red ball gag, was, if she was being honest, also a powerful inducement to lend a hand.

Not sure exactly what she was getting into, Kara grabbed her motorcycle helmet, and sped off to the specified address.

***

"I don't know," Ashley scrunched her face up in a cute, puzzled frown. "Like... what if she screams for help or something. I... it's not a good idea."

Smirking, Kara reached down to take a handful of blonde hair. The tear-filled blue eyes looked up. "You understand, baby," Kara spoke softly, but with an undertone of menace and lust. "My friend here... she thinks you're gonna scream... but you're not, right?" She turned her head to a small desk on the other side of the bedroom. "We've been through your computer, right baby? And your phone... we have all your contacts... you understand, right? You don't want your friends and family to see you like this... do you?"

"Ughhh," the blonde shook her head, trying to pull away. "Ughhh... uh...."

"Good baby. Now listen..." Kara tightened her grip. "We're going to undo the gag now, right? If you yell.. or scream... or don't do what you're told... all of the picture we've taken... well, they're going out to your contacts. You understand, baby? You gonna be a good girl?"

The blonde woman's blue eyes went wide...

***

Kara had arrived at the suburban house to find her friend manic, almost bouncing around the living room. "Thank you thank you thank you... like... oh my god.. thank you for coming..."

"Hey, don't..."

Ashley let her into the bedroom. "Look."

"I... what the fuck...."

At a rare loss for words, Kara stared. The blonde woman lay back against the wall, her stocking clad legs pulled up in front of her body for protection. Even handcuffed, blindfolded and gagged... or perhaps, in part, because she was handcuffed, blindfolded and gagged... Kara was stunned silent by the woman's beauty... by her helplessness... by her vulnerability. Kara knew immediately, as certain as she had ever known anything, that she had to have this woman.

"What am I going to do?" Ashley's voice broke the silence. "Like... she knows who I am... I'm like... fucked... totally fucked... What am I going to do?"

Kara looked over at her excitable friend as a plan formed in her mind.

"First thing," she said, bending down to grab the blonde's hair, "Get your phone out and start taking pictures."

***

"P... please..." The first words out of blonde's mouth after the gag was unfastened and pulled away. "Please... don't..."

Kara smiled, sweet as a knife. "Awww.... don't be like that, baby... you know what you have to do. Right?" The tall, black-haired woman leaned back, legs spread, and looked expectantly at the tied up blonde on the bed between her legs. "C'mon... be a good girl... do what you're told and it'll all be over soon..."

Sniffling, the blonde woman relaxed her face into Kara's pussy... opened her mouth... and began go lick...

"Ohhhh..." Kara felt a wave of pleasure washed up from between her legs as the unwilling blonde's tongue slid over her clit... "Uhhh..."

"Like... wow!" Ashley leaned in, taking picture after picture. "That's like..."

"Mmmm..." Kara smiled, feeling her orgasm - her first orgasm - build... "Yes... it is..."

4. RICHARD

Richard felt sick.

It had all started with that damn sales meeting two weeks earlier. He hadn't wanted to do the presentation - his wife was out of town and he had a weekend planned with his assistant, Ashley - but his manager had made it clear that the meeting wasn't optional. Besides, it was a chance to show the company that he really deserved his executive position, and didn't have it just because he'd married the boss's daughter. It should have been a golden opportunity. And it would have been, if he hadn't spent the previous night banging Ashley in his office rather than updating the client price lists and reviewing the company policies. As a result, his pricings were out of date at the meeting and he had been unable to answer any of the client's questions about shipping policies. Needless to say, the client had not been impressed and was now a former client.

Afterward, his manager made it clear that, if Richard hadn't been married to the boss's daughter, he would have been out of a job.

The boss's daughter... Barbara.

His wife.

Another source of tension in his life. Ever since he'd come back from that disastrous sales meeting, she had been acting... off, somehow. Something was wrong with her. He could tell. Maybe she knew about his affair with Ashley? Why else...

His phone rang.

"Sir?" It was reception. "Your wife is here. Shall I send her up?"

"Uhm..." Richard fought a sudden urge to throw up. "Yes, of course."

His wife. Here... in the office. Oh fuck...

Richard rose to his feet and began to pace his office, running his fingers through his short, brown hair. This clinched it. She knew. She had to know. Why else would she show up at the office like this, without telling him beforehand?

He felt almost dizzy with a toxic blend of guilt and self-pity. He knew he should have ended the affair weeks ago, but Ashley... the cute little redhead, with her evil smile and tight little ass... and the sex...

No. He couldn't bring himself to end it. And now, Barbara had found out. She had been acting so strange since he returned from the sales presentation. He hadn't understood, but it was so obvious now. Something had happened and she had found out about the affair.

And now he was fucked!

She would divorce him, for sure. She would tell her father and that would be the end of his career. Shit! After this, he'd be lucky if he could get a job sweeping floors. He was...

"Richard?"

He stopped pacing and looked up. It was Barbara, standing in his office doorway. "Oh... uhhmm... hi. Come on in. This is a surprise." He gestured towards a chair and took his own seat. "Have a seat. What's up, sweetheart? I didn't know you were coming by the office today."

Barbara sat down and looked across the desk at him, nervously twirling a strand of blonde hair. "I..." She hesitated. "I need to speak with you about something."

Richard swallowed. She knew. She knew about the affair... about Ashley. She...

"I know about the affair," she said, looking down. "Your affair with Ashley."

His first instinct was to lie. Be indignant! "What? What are you talking about?" He shook his head. "That's ridiculous. I'm not having an affair with..."

"Don't bother denying it, Richard," she interrupted. "I know." She looked at him. "I know."

He fell silent, his worst fears realized. Sick with fear, he watched as Barbara opened her mouth to pronounce the end of his career... and his marriage.

"I... I want to tell you," she swallowed, gathering herself. "I want you to know that I'm OK with it."

Richard almost sobbed. "Please... I'm so sorry, Barbara. I... it was just a stupid fling. I was weak. I promise I'll stop... it really didn't mean anything to...."

Then, finally, her words sunk in. "Uhh... what?"

Barbara looked like she was about to cry, but her words were steady. "I know that things haven't been... great between us lately... uh... sexually. I know..." She looked away. "I know that it's my fault... that you had to uhm... look elsewhere... with her. I understand."

"Barbara, I..."

"Listen to me, Richard." She drew a deep breath and continued. "I'm telling you that it's OK if you have an affair with your secretary. I understand. I... I respect your needs and uh... don't... it's fine if you want to continue with it." She sniffed. "The affair, I mean. I understand. I want you to." She looked up at him. "And I won't divorce you over it and I won't tell my father, OK? I won't."

Richard just sat there, speechless. "I... I don't know..."

There was a quick knock and then the door to his office opened. It was Ashley. "Just checking to see if you need any... oh... hi Mrs. Smith. I didn't know you were here."

The two women exchanged a look that Richard was utterly unable to decipher.

"Sorry. I'm done." Barbara got up. "I was just leaving. You two uh... carry on." With one more hurried look at the redhead, Barbara left the office and disappeared down the hall.

Ashley sniffed as she closed the door behind the retreating woman and walked around the desk towards Richard. "What was that all about? She practically ran out of here."

"I..." Richard shook his head, still dazed. "She said that she knew about our affair and uh... that she was OK with it."

"Ohhh... right." Ashley smirked. The redhead turned sideways, sat herself down in Richard's lap and put her arms around his neck. "So... does that mean..."

Richard looked up at her.

He smiled as the feeling of sick tension began to dissipate. "Yes... I... I think it does."

5. BARBARA

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

"Ohhh.... Yesss.... Harder... harder..."

Barbara sat stiffly on the couch in her living room, trying, without much success, to ignore the loud, prurient sounds coming from the bedroom. From her bedroom! It was awful. Degrading. And so humiliating. The quiet buzz of arousal rising from between her legs, well... that just multiplied the humiliation.

It had been one thing when Kara - Ms. Kara, Barbara reminded herself -- had instructed her to let Richard know that it was fine for him to continue his affair with that little redhead bitch, Ashley. One terrible, awful humiliating thing. But still, it wasn't like her shit of a husband hadn't already been fucking around behind her back. That was why she was stuck in this terrible situation in the first place!

12