All Comments on 'Surprise'

by kimmyfoster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cheating asshole is bad enough for this wife trying to save her marriage, but then to have this happen to her as well? Man, somebody really hates wives.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

I do wish you would write more. This is such a hot take on the cuckquean idea. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was difficult to get into, but then, once I figured out all the characters, I was looking forward to seeing where it would go, but then it ended???

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

Caught in self bondage, a well used plot, but this one is above the average, well above. Generally the victim in this type of story ends up loving everything that happens, but not here, this is in keeping with the non consensual catagory and it seems that Barbara will remain unwillingly under the control of Kara, so kudos for that.

The story is well written with good believable characters. The action is hot and well described, I loved everything about it. My only complaint is that its too short, I'd personally love to read more but understand why the author wants to leave something to the readers imagination. Even so, with Ashley and Richard blissfully happy with the situation and content to let Kara have her fun, I believe there's room and opportunity to expand on Barbara's adventures.

Thanks and five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. You're truly a worth successor to Couture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissiveover 2 years ago

Hey Kimmy. Glad to see you’re still writing and creating content. Great story from you yet again, there’s something about the way you write that elevates this type of story alongside the best we read in this genre. Hope you’re well.

ZeronclZeronclover 2 years ago

I loved this story. A fun and enjoyable read. I hope to see more work from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha a new twist in the bitchy frigid wife getting her just deserts! Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous