Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But terrible as it was, Ms. Kara's command that she invite Ashley over for dinner, and suggest that she stay the night, was infinitely worse. Barbara had almost died when the young redhead showed up at her front door, all friendly... calling her "Barb" and "Sweetie"... and then kissing Richard right in front of her. It had been humiliation hell, sitting through the dinner that she had cooked... serving them...and then watching as they laughed at each other's bad jokes and exchanged looks. But the worst thing was afterward, when Ashley had taken Richard by the hand and led him into the bedroom... Barbara's bedroom... for the evening.

The bitch even had the nerve to give the fuming blonde woman a wink before closing the door. "Have a good night, sweetie. I know we will."

*thump*

"Ohhhh... yes... yes... I'm coming!!!!"

*thump*

*thump*

And then silence. For a moment.

*ding*

Barbara looked down at her phone, to read the incoming message. It was from Ms. Kara.

Of course.

She and Ashley had taken control of Barbara's phone, initially to access the contacts in order to back up their threat of sending out pictures, but later to "curate" her contacts and social media. Now, the only online contacts she had were those "approved" by Ms. Kara. All of her old friends and contacts were deleted and blocked. The blonde woman's links to news and current affairs pages were gone, replaced with a myriad of porn sites, exclusively lesbian, and BDSM and lesbian dating sites. Ms. Kara didn't let her actually go on dates from those sites... thankfully... but she did enjoy making the blushing blonde woman flirt and sext with various lesbian contacts online.

{Hey baby... you all ready for me?}

Resigned, the blonde woman typed a response: {Mmm... yes Ms. Kara. I'm so wet for you.} She added a small flurry of heart emojis. Ms. Kara wanted her "lover" to be very... expressive in her online interactions, and, as a result, Barbara's phone was full of enthusiastic sexting.

*ding* {Show me baby.}

*thump*

*thump*

Oh god... they were at it again. Trying to tune out the sounds coming from the bedroom, Barbara leaned back on the couch and spread her legs until the short, leather skirt was pulled up and her pussy -- shaved and damp from the small, buzzing vibrator she'd been holding against her clit - was fully visible. Trying to put a sexy smile on her face, she held the camera between her legs... careful so that the picture would include both her face and her pussy, and snapped a picture.

The woman in the picture, Barbara knew, looked like a total slut... with her wet pussy in the foreground, the short leather skirt hitched up around her waist, the tight, midriff baring tank top and the blonde teenage ponytail with the trashy pink highlights.

A total slut.

Sniffling, she hit the send button, after adding a few hear emojis.

*ding* {Nice. That pussy all wet for me, baby?+

{Yes Ms. Kara. It's always wet for you.} Eye heart emojis.

*ding* {Good girl. Sophie will like that picture, don't you think?}

Barbara sighed, a flutter of humiliation flushing her face red. Mistress Sophie was one of the her many online "girlfriends". {Yes, Ms. Kara... for sure.} heart emojis

*ding* {I think so too. If you're a good girl tonight, we'll cover your face before you send it to her.}

{Yes... thank you, Ms. Kara.} The threat of exposure was almost redundant at this point. But still.

*ding* {OK, baby. Keep that slut pussy wet for me. The Uber will be there soon and I'll see you at Darkline.} Darkline was a gay bar downtown, catering to butch lesbians and their girlfriends. Kara... Ms. Kara...loved to take her there... to show her off...

{Yes, Ms. Kara. I can't wait.} She followed up with a flurry of excited face and heart emojis, while fighting back the tears.

*thump*

"Ohhhh... uhhh... Uhh..."

*thump*

Oh my god... would they ever stop?

*ding* {And don't forget to wear that collar I got you. You look so sexy in it, baby.}

Barbara frowned, but reached over to the coffee table to pick up the black, leather collar that Ms. Kara had made her buy.

{Yes Ms. Kara. I love it.} Smiley Face emoji.

*ding* {Good girl. And keep that pussy wet for me. I'll be checking.}

Barbara sighed, one hand on the phone and the other pressing the vibrator against her clit. An unwanted trickle of pleasure seeped up from between her legs.

{Yes Ms. Kara.}

Smiley Face

THE END

12