All Comments on 'Surprise at Key Party'

by Writing_at_attention

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

So all these officers and wives willing swap? Why get married in the first place? Your sharing an intimacy that is supposed to be reserved for you spouse. Not to mention that the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) does consider adultery a crime. If 1 officer got upset about these key parties, everyone involved would feel the pain. Many people would either be discharged or their careers would be over, and that doesn't even consider the possible fallout due to divorce. Can you imagine what would happen if a real nasty STD got lose among them? What would happen if a wife got pregnant by someone other than her husband. This is a Pandora's box waiting to burst open and burn everyone associated with it to ashes.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Amazing

26thNCuck Approved

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago
I know, I know, this won’t score well, but . . .

. . . the idea of a key party is exciting. No, I never had the pleasure of participating in one, and I’m way too old for that sort of thing now, but I still liked the story.

OldskierOldskierabout 3 years ago

Why does she want to fuck her husband when just a few hours earlier she thought her husband was no where as good as the Colonel ? Also unless the rest of the pilots are as good or better than the Colonel she may be in for disappointment ... Finally, am sure the rest of the wives are soooooo happy that she is the lust of all the husbands .... oh yeah her husband may find all of this not so great for their marriage and decide he won’t stay with her ...... Fun, fun ,fun.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago
Mr Wielder wanted to know . . .

. . . why these officers and their wives willingly swap? Because sex is fun, that’s why!

Test pilots are all alpha dogs, and while John Glenn was depicted in The Right Stuff as being straight laced and never partaking in “the cookies,” it was definitely implied that the vast majority of the others did.

Alphas are always looking to win, always competing, and for most of them, that means in women as well as everything else. These guys are cocky and cocksure, and aren’t worried that some other guy is better in bed than them; they all think that they’re the best in the sack anyway, so they are less worried that their women will leave for someone better.

The alphas have been racking up big numbers since high school, and maybe even junior high, and they really are less concerned about the fact that their women might have some higher than one numbers, because sex is like anything else to them: a game.

The UCMJ? Let’s get real here: when it comes to adultery, most post commanders don’t care about that part, and it gets swept under the rug. Only the real prigs take it seriously, and junior officers who push things when they find out that someone else Jodied them wind up getting laughed at.

Why? Think about these stories, and how many cuckolded husbands are so worried that other peop,e know they’ve been cuckolded. The junior officer who pushes this is telling everyone on post that he’s a cuckold.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago
boyfriends?

She says she doesn't let her boyfriends cum in her. Does she have regular boyfriends or does she mean the meat she gets at these key parties?

Just wasn't sure if she only did key parties where he husband was aware and a participant or if she had regular guys during the week while hubby worked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Decent for such a short story. It's a pity that the cesspool dwellers here won't reward it more. Keep writing and ignore the morons predicting doom. Their squalid little brains don't allow them to envision more! 4*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Garbage and an insult to the honorable test pilots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kind of a stupid story....simply wife swapping

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

What the author describes as mutual support between the families is really behavior that tears families apart. That's not how you give support. That's how you create tension within the team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not a chance

That this happens on a military base.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

StrawDick and 26thNCuck perform a great service. If they like a story it says a lot about the quality of its content. It saves a lot of time.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Pointless story, unless your a member of the 3W club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
True

This happened at my base, we were combat pilots, took the edge off, and bonded couples. Not for outsiders.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Mystery

Certainly wasn't sexy, pretty much Wham, Bam and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The divorce rate in the military is well over 50 0/0 . This type of activity would differently not help. Nice fantasy tho , no babies, STD or guys wanting to or trying to kill you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 3 years ago

Almost skipped because of the low rating, which I totally do not understand. I gave it 5 stars. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sadly it happens

a long time ago I was at a command where the key club was hosted by the Catholic Chaplain. It was exposed, wives were sent home, and officers were punished and it was a real mess.

anonymous for obvious reasons

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
It's called Swinging

If they're all fucking someone else's spouse, it's called swinging.

I've been in some units where questionable things happened. 27 years, multiple, multiple friends technically committed adultery, but I never heard of any charges of adultery.

One dumbass fellow Captain in the 82nd Airborne Division hid his weapon so he could sneak out from a field exercise at Bragg and spend the night with his girlfriend, not his wife. He got thrown out for losing control of his weapon.

A Major in the 82nd was caught fucking a Lieutenant's wife. Nothing happened.

The worst was when a fellow 1st Lieutenant in then West Germany left his wife and two kids to marry a barely legal German girl. He's a FaceBook friend of mine, now, 30+ years later, but I've never pressed him on the details. Even though he now has a PhD doesn't necessarily mean that he's smart. I don't know if he actually went AWOL, if he deserted, was charged with adultery, or whatever. He begged me to cover for him but I just couldn't destroy his family and begged him to reconsider.

I'm friends with a bunch of GOs who routinely fuck women that are not their wives.

Rarely you'll see a GO charged with an affair with a subordinate, normally when it hits the news, someone was getting burned. It's personal, mean, and vindictive. Usually, since it's not a civilian crime, it's just not enforced.

Even though the rules and regulations are cut and dry, application is often highly subjective. The UCMJ is too often entirely malleable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not real

Sorry folks... this is garbage and a very disturbing insult. I read anything and everything with Test Pilots and this does not fit in their honorable status. Every pilot I've ever met and every military wife I've ever known would shudder at the mere mention of swinging with other officers.The BAR is set high on honor amongst comrades and no one would think of such horrible practices let alone spread the disease of family disrupture.Tgere is sadly enough to go around as is..Get a life and study up on what you write about before partaking something of which you know little about...key parties? No chance in hell...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve know a few couples that were swingers or have an open marriage but 95% of them end in divorce. Is it great to fuck different woman ? Absolutely so stay single until your ready to settle down and be loyal . There is nothing wrong with that or the guy or girl who needs variety and never wants to be locked into a commitment. The lying , competition and jealousy will always come and destroy the marriage. One out of a million guys wouldn’t care if there wife had sucked a cock or took it up her ass an hour ago with someone else, all else would be in a total rage and disgusted with his wife or hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Re: Anonymous fool

To the anonymous fool who stated “I’ve know a few couples that were swingers or have an open marriage but 95% of these end in divorce.” You are such a liar. First, have you known or do you know? Second if they have an open marriage then it hasn’t ended in divorce. So it sounds like you are just making shit up to help your point. And here’s the big whopper...95% of open marriages DO NOT end in divorce. In fact, in every single case study done it’s been proven that couples who play together or are in a wifesharing relationship have a divorce rate that is less than half of the national average. Gee, do you think that’s maybe because these couples are more open and honest with each other and there is not cheating going on? If you don’t care for the lifestyle, so be it. But don’t be a little wuss and make shit up thinking it will change anyone else’s mind.

SeangeistSeangeistabout 3 years ago
Highly erotic

Very well done story. Mysterious, enticing. My only complaint is that it’s too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It happens

While I was a USAF pilot's wife for his five-year commitment, we found numerous of his colleagues and their wives who craved swapping for a night. San Antonio, Dover, Charleston, and Hickam all had active swingers among the officer corps. Times were good. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Big black dick means better sex.

I'm sure the husband is delighted to play second fiddle to the man his wife really wants, and will be thinking of while he's sawing away trying to get some response from the now ruined wife.

Humiliation and self denigration is a weird fetish. Hope you get all you can handle.

And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cheap

and boring

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Too short

Still a good story

How about a follow up?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Dislike

I really hate stories like this about military cucks and whores, but being Air Farce makes it a little less offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another good story-5 stars!

I really like your writing style and appreciate your taking time to write. This story is well done and certainly believable. I have now read all of the stories that you have published, and I could certainly identify with one of the characters in each. I am shocked at the number of trolls here who cannot find anything positive to say - they have obviously NEVER written so much as a thank-you note, much less an erotic story. Every story that you have written needs follow-up chapters. Please consider writing future installments. I will be looking forward to seeing them!

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Anonymous28 days ago

""""Well it's clear that she has no respect for her husband

and thinks he is worthless in bed. Started off ok until she started putting her husband down and showed little respect for him.. And the commenter who thinks that more open marriages succeed than do monogamous marriages is completely DILUSIONAL! Do a little research. It's up around 90% that is actually known. Loser! And this story proves it."""" WHAT HE SAID and double.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read through many many comments. It's fasc8nating such straitlaced people come to Lit and read anything. Honestly, what did any of you think this story was about? You all read the summary, then you want to be all butthurt because it doesn't measure up to what you believe about military people? Next time just go read sime Nancy Drew and leave the adult stories for the adults.

I thought it was decently written. There were a couple minor plot holes, but well written enough. I think it could have been fleshed out a little more with, character development, conversation and party details. You did some good editing as well. Sentence structures, layout, story flow, and spelling all seem to be in order. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and pretty accurate

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Ah the key party, never had the opportunity to participate but always was intrigued by the idea. Very good story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

Loved it, the Colonel is welcome in my bed anytime 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous