Surprise at the Glory Hole Pt. 03 - End

Story Info
A winter trip brings new experiences for this father and son.
6.8k words
4.75
11.9k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buckhardy
buckhardy
210 Followers

The last few months of high school passed in the blink of an eye. I'd been pushing myself super hard in swim practice and it all paid off in the end - I'd been offered a scholarship to join the swim team at Cleveland State University. It was bittersweet though. I'd dreamt of going to college for as long as I could remember - getting away from this small town and being free to explore who I was in a way I never could here in Jasper - and yet I hated the idea of leaving Dad alone here. It was almost as if I was abandoning him. Sometimes I wished he had a girlfriend or at least someone he could spend his evenings and weekends with, so I didn't feel like I was leaving him to be lonely.

Our relationship over the past several months had been better than at any time I could really remember in my childhood. We both felt more at ease in each other's company, without any need to force conversation - silences were easy between us now. We were also much freer to touch one another in the normal intimate way between father and son, he wouldn't hesitate to grab my waist and pull me here or there to show me a new exercise when we were working out. He had taken to spending his days at home in only his boxer shorts - much to my enjoyment. We would even occasionally lay up against one another on the couch if there was a good movie on, enjoying the tenderness of feeling our warm bodies slouched down side by side.

Then of course there was that other activity we did together.

I couldn't have even tried to guess the number of times I'd sat in front of the glory hole in my closet sucking his magnificent cock by the time it came round to packing my stuff up for college. It wasn't every single night, but it was pretty damn close. I had laid down pillows on my side for comfort and - as we had grown accustomed to this ritual - I would take my time to really enjoy it and try different techniques to give him as much pleasure and the most intense orgasms I could. I longed to taste his load each night before I went off to sleep, and I no longer made any pretence to be reluctant, often waiting by the glory hole and knocking as soon as he stepped into his bedroom at night. I had really honed my skills, able to do all kinds of tricks with my tongue and lips to bring him over the edge. The only thing that eluded me was truly swallowing his entire meat; it was simply too girthy for my mouth and throat to handle, but I certainly had fun trying. The size of his junk still awed me each time he pulled back the material and I set my eyes on his fat shaft and beautiful pink tip anew. He dick swelled almost immediately to a hard, full erection every time. He was really something to behold.

On the odd occasion I didn't hear him come to bed, he would knock for me; calling me to come and take my place at this hidden altar in my closet, where I kneeled down happily to worship. A handful of times, I even woke on the weekend to that familiar knocking, dragging myself out of bed to the closet where I was treated to a particularly heavy and thick load of my father's warm cum before wandering - still half-asleep - down to the kitchen for breakfast. As we sat face to face with one another less than 10 minutes later eating our eggs - the taste of his jizz still fresh at the back of my throat and on my breath - neither of us ever made any mention at all of what we had just done. In fact in the months since he had installed the glory hole not even the slightest hint of this ever crossed either of our lips. But why should it have? We were both getting what we wanted and talking could only complicate things unnecessarily. As long as we didn't acknowledge it, we were doing nothing wrong.

The morning of my departure, I knocked eagerly on the wall, then dedicated myself to the longest and most thorough cock sucking session I had ever given my father at the glory hole. I truly worshipped his magnificent genitals, every square inch of his ballsack, and from the base to the very tip of his fat, 10-inch schlong. I was determined to praise this man and give him a gift to remember. He rewarded me with several long strands of his thickest and sweetest jizz. Dropping me off later at the train station, we barely exchanged any words, but he embraced me, squeezing me closely to his firm muscular torso, and thanked me before waving me off as I walked off into the station. I was sad to leave, but I had also begun to have a nagging feeling that we both needed this. It was time for me to go and discover who I was - and with me out of the picture - he could finally set about finding himself a wife.

***

I met Luiz the first week of class, and it was just blind luck that we were sitting beside each other. I didn't realise until later that week when I went along for our first swim practice that he was on the team too. We became pretty much attached at the hip from then on. He was the first hispanic guy I really knew and the first guy I'd met who was so open and free with his sexuality. I could never have dared to be like that back in Jasper - but with Luiz I began to feel like I could be as open as I wanted and it was liberating. It wasn't long before we were not only spending our days together but our nights as well. I was nervous the first time, inviting him over to watch a movie but there was no denying the sexual tension that had been building between us. Sexually it felt great to be able to explore both oral and anal sex with someone who I was truly close friends with. He had a nice cut cock, which was a beautiful matt caramel color, but truth be told it was no match for what I'd gotten accustomed to sucking at home.

It wasn't long before I was infatuated with him. We were barely 6 weeks into our relationship and I already felt the overwhelming urge to tell him 'I love you!' - I was wise enough to hold it in though. Luiz was not close with his family, so in early November he suggested we book a winter cabin in Wayne National Forest just outside Columbus for Christmas. He wanted it to be just the two of us, rustic and peaceful. He had already found his ideal cabin on MisterBnB run by an older gay couple.

'It's the perfect place - look!' he said, showing me the pictures of a cute and quaint, little wooden cabin.

I could never leave Dad alone on Christmas and so we agreed to do it over New Years' instead and, in a moment of excitement, I invited Luiz to spend Christmas with me and Dad. Only later on did the anxiety hit me - am I going to have to introduce him as my boyfriend? I thought to myself nervously.

Dad and I had been chatting regularly by phone. He checked in on me every Saturday morning, making sure I was keeping up my workout routine. I'd be the only person in our dorm's workout room at that time. He'd set up this phone beside his workout bench in the garage and we would catch up on video-chat. I watched as he did his sets, and I could stare shamelessly and - without him knowing - at his sweat glistening muscles and the obscene bulge in his shots. He knew I'd been spending a lot of time with Luiz, but I hadn't had the courage to reveal everything to him.

'Hey, I hope you don't mind, I invited Luiz to spend Christmas with us,' I said, hearing my voice breaking slightly I began to get nervous for what I had to say next. 'Then we're heading up to the National Park for a few nights afterwards.'

'Sounds good buddy,' he said, as he began some bicep curls.

'Yeah, we're pretty close...actually... he's errr...I mean...we're kind of together actually...' I managed to stutter. Dad looked up at the camera and didn't react for a moment. I sensed his hesitation.

'That's great, buddy. Glad to hear you're happy up there,' he said with a short smile.

I felt relieved that it was done and out of the way, but I didn't want to stay on the call with him after that. I made my excuses and we said goodbye until next time.

***

There had been a snow storm there the day before we arrived down on the train, so when Dad collected us from the station, he was well wrapped up and I didn't really get a chance to make introductions until we were back at the house. When finally we did drop our bags down and were standing around the coffee table in the sitting room, I made the introductions.

'Dad - this is Luiz...anyway I've told you about him..', I said nervously, ' Luiz, this is my Dad - Mac.'

'Nice to finally meet you' Luiz smiled, as he performed a sort of camp curtsy. I knew him well enough to know he was over-doing it for comedic value, but still it made me blush and feel a little embarrassed.

'Hm likewise,' Dad grunted.

We awkwardly made small talk for the next half an hour or so. Before I needed to put a break to it for all our sakes.

'Right, we better put our bags away,' I sighed loudly, and I moved to lift my bag up.

'Go ahead take your stuff up, buddy,' Dad said to me before turning to Luiz, 'I've set you up the sofa bed, you can throw your bag over by the cabinet', he added, pointing over to the corner of the room.

'Err...,' Luiz reacted confused, glancing over to me he caught my glare. '...okkayyy.'

I didn't say anything, instead just giving him the eyes to go with it. Dad was acting unusually hostile and I didn't want to have this discussion right here. I reached over to grab my bag and began lugging it upstairs, leaving Luiz in the sitting room, with Dad pulling bedding out of the cabinet. As I dropped my bag off in my room, I looked over to the closet door. It was slightly ajar, and I couldn't help myself from pulling it open and looking inside. There it was - the glory hole - exactly as it had been when I left. I pulled the closet door over and closed it firmly, lest Luiz discover what was inside.

When I came back downstairs Dad had abandoned Luiz in the sitting room to go and put the dinner on. I bit the bullet and went into the kitchen. Rather than beat around the bush, I went straight to the point.

'Hey...I was thinking Luiz could just crash with me while we're here...', I said casually. Dad carried on preparing the food without reacting or looking up.

'I don't want you sleeping with that nancy,' he said abruptly.

I was speechless and didn't really know how to react, so I just turned and walked slowly out of the kitchen into the sitting room. As I came through the doorway, Luiz stood glaring at me. He had obviously overheard it. He wasn't impressed. He insisted that I go back and put Dad back in his place. Finally I walked back into the kitchen but just couldn't bring myself to say anything to Dad. So I came back to the sitting room and all I could do was apologise to Luiz, but he was not at all happy. The evening went downhill from there. Dad mostly ignored Luiz, as well as my attempts to build any rapport or to mediate between them. Luiz decided to turn up the camp in spite of us. By 9pm, I took the only solution I saw possible; I suggested everyone get an early night, and was relieved they both agreed.

I was barely in bed, when my door creaked open and Luiz came tip-toeing inside.

'No, you can't be here!' I whispered, waving at him to go back.

'What the fuck, you're not evening standing up for me here!' He hissed, not even trying to be discreet.

'Shhh...please!' I begged him, 'I'm sorry, but you can't be up here...' I pleaded with him, until eventually he rolled his eyes and marched off downstairs. I listened in silence as I heard his footsteps on the stairs.

I wasn't tired, I had only feigned it to put an end to the awkward three-way we'd been enduring since Luiz and I had arrived. On top of that I was tense with anxiety about how the next few days would go - I hoped that with a night to sleep on it, things might be better in the morning.

I lay down on the bed and tried to clear my mind of all those thoughts and let myself drift off to sleep. Just as I was drifting off, I heard three gentle knocks coming from the closet. I froze. I was livid with Dad for the way he was behaving, but I also felt like I couldn't blame him for having a hard time adjusting. My boyfriend was downstairs a few feet away, this was totally new for him. Also there was Luiz; I couldn't do this to him while he was in the same house. After a minute or two of mental back and forth with myself in my head, I couldn't resist the overwhelming urge to kneel down and taste that beautiful man-meat that I had been deprived of for months now. I stood and walked over to the closet, opening the door slowly with a creak and stepping inside to crouch down in front of the glory hole. There it was - my father's huge dong - already rock hard. Whatever Luiz could offer me, he didn't even come close to this magnificent dick. I leaned forward and took the cock head into my mouth. With a feeling of guilt I reluctantly worked his cock, until the wonderful explosion of sperm filled my mouth. It was definitely more generous than usual. I swallowed it down with a renewed sense of shame and guilt that I couldn't resist even one night, and above all for what I had just done to Luiz.

***

The following morning I woke up and lay for a few minutes not wanting to face the music. I finally dragged myself from the bed and made my way downstairs prepared to be as conciliatory as I could. I was greeted with silence though. I scanned around the sitting room and could see nothing, no Luiz, not even his things. I heard a clang coming from the garage, so I went to investigate. Dad was working out on the squat rack.

'Hey, buddy,' he said, cheerfully.

'Hey...' I responded, feeling confused. 'Hey, have you seen Luiz, I don't see his stuff?' I asked.

'Sure, he asked me to drop him off at the station early this morning.' Dad said, continuing his workout. 'Didn't you discuss it - I overheard you guys chatting up in your room last night.'

'No...no he didn't mention it,' I stood there, a little shell shocked.

When he finished his set, Dad walked over towards me, and wrapped an arm around me.

'I'm sorry, buddy. Sometimes, these things...they just don't work out.' He seemed genuinely sympathetic, but I sensed he was elated too.

***

Two days later we spent Christmas quietly together at home, after I had used the weekend to get out and see old friends. I felt a little depressed and as though I had betrayed Luiz. What's more, he wasn't answering my calls. I could only guess he'd gone back to Cleveland to spend the rest of vacation with college mates who were staying put over the Christmas break. Dad and I had spent many years celebrating just the two of us. It was pretty much a tradition and in the end I was happy waking up that morning knowing that we could just forget anything that was going on around us and just enjoy the day together like we always did. We always bought each other some stupid presents to exchange and spent the morning cooking together. Then all afternoon we had a few beers and watched some cheesy Christmas movies. I was quite tipsy by the time the second film started.

'Oh my god, what am I going to do about the cabin?' I started mumbling. 'It's all paid for!' Dad didn't say much, he just looked over and grinned - just about as tipsy as me.

'We should go up!' I declared, excitedly, 'when was the last time we did a trip together?!' I turned to him grinning in anticipation.

'Sure, buddy,' he agreed, and then casually in my semi-drunken state, I lay my head down on his lap to continue watching the movie. His crotch was a nice, warm, and comfortable pillow for my head. He brought his hand up and stroked my hair lightly as we watched the rest of the film in happy silence.

***

The following morning, I half-regretted the suggestion to go to the cabin. It was three nights and there would be nothing much to do but read and hang out, and Dad wasn't much of a reader. His conversation skills left much to be desired at the best of times. By the time I came down for breakfast, Dad had already packed his bag though, so there was no backing out now. We set off right after breakfast. The snow-ploughs had been out early so the roads were not too treacherous; we made pretty good time, arriving shortly after 2 p.m. after stopping for a quick lunch. Luiz had taken care of the whole booking, but since I had been paying he'd put it in my name. I didn't bother to get in touch with the hosts because I didn't want to complicate things at the last minute. That morning, I got an email from them to say that one of them would make the drive over to meet us briefly and give us the key.

It was a long drive off the main road until the pulled up to a lonely cabin set on the edge of a small fishing lake, which hadn't frozen over yet. As soon as we pulled the door open, a young-ish man came out to greet us.

'Welcome..Welcome!' he gushed, grinning widely and flamboyantly, 'You boys must have had a long trip.'

'A few hours, it wasn't too bad,' I replied.

'Well then I won't bore you too long,' he grinned again. 'Here's the key, I'm sure you boys are keen to get inside and warm each other up.' He went on with a cheeky grin, 'I've set the whole place up for your naughty little weekend with daddy.'

With this he laughed. I looked over to Dad and grimaced a kind of apology; it was impossible to tell if he was amused or not. Either way the host must have caught our strange body language.

'I'm only kidding. Hell, there's almost 15 years between me and my husband,' he laughed, 'if it works, it works and to hell with what anyone else thinks - am I right? And boy, you sure did bag yourself a hunk,' he gestured to me, smiling widely as he looked Dad up and down.

I didn't want to have to explain why Luiz wasn't there so I didn't bother to correct him, plus - deep down - it excited me that this man thought we were a couple. At length we thanked him and then carried our bags into the cabin. I threw everything down and turned to Dad just as he was closing and bolting the door.

'Looks like I'm your daddy for the weekend then,' he said, chuckling to himself.

'Looks like it,' I said with a grin as wide as a Cheshire cat on my face.

***

There was a chill in the air inside the cabin, so I quickly set about getting the fire going, while dad explored the place. I heard him rattling about in the bathroom and then the bedroom for several minutes; the fire was roaring by the time he came to sit down. It was a tiny cabin, definitely for no more than two people. I set off to look about too. It was literally just a main room with a sitting area around the fire and a small kitchen, then a single hallway to the back window with a room off either side for the bedroom and the bathroom. First stop I popped my head into the bedroom. Right away, my eyes bulged out of my head. The hosts had left a kind of 'welcome basket' on the bed - I wasn't sure if this was per Luiz' request or the standard fare for a MisterBnB rental, but the basket consisted of an assortment of anal lube bottles, a hose, and god knows what else they had thought of. I could feel myself go bright red. Dad had to have seen it too....and left it there on the bed. I decided to do the same. The bathroom was small like the rest of the place, but it would do the job. I came back to sit down in front of the fire, my face still flush from the bedroom.

'Well it's a good job I packed the beers and whiskey because there's not much else to do!' Dad quipped, as I lay myself down on the couch.

For the next few hours, we played a few rounds of cards and chatted before it was time for dinner. The evening went in quickly and without any TV the drinks flowed freely. The fire had been smouldering for several hours now and the cabin was more than warm enough. Gradually over the evening we'd been peeling off our clothes, until I was now sitting in only my t-shirt. Dad had long abandoned everything but his underwear. As we chatted and he taught me a few card games, my eyes rested time and again on the bulge in his underwear. Occasionally as he showed me cards, his hand stroked against mine and I could feel - at least I imagined it was there - the sexual tension between us.

buckhardy
buckhardy
210 Followers
12