Surprise at the Glory Hole Pt. 03 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Finish your whiskey,' he ordered me as he jumped up, 'I need to grab a shower before bed to cool off.'

I looked around the room carefully, the couch was an awkward shape and it couldn't fit either of us comfortably. I checked it carefully, it definitely didn't fold out, and anyway there wasn't space there even if it did. The bedroom had a double bed, albeit a small one. There was no other choice we would have to share, I pondered to myself half-excited. Neither of us had mentioned it, but I felt like it was the natural option and didn't need to be discussed. In fact much of what went on between us now went without being said, we communicated with the occasional discreet unnoticeable touch or glance. We just seemed to be on the same wavelength and it didn't need to be talked about openly.

'Shower's free in case you want to cool off - I laid a towel out,' he called over to me.

I dragged myself into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. When I spun around I noticed that the hose was sitting on top of the towel he'd left out for me. I looked around frantically and then quickly closed the door. He had left it right where I would see it and so, nervously and as discreetly as possible, I prepared myself for the night ahead. I stepped out of the bathroom in my shower. I could see Dad was in the sitting room gesturing me over. He'd opened another beer, and he was fully naked now, his heavy junk resting perfectly atop his chunky thighs where he was sitting on the couch. I draped my towel over the arm of the chair and sat down naked beside him, and we enjoyed a last beer together. After a long yawn, I excused myself and clambered off to bed, collapsing naked on top of the covers - it was still far too warm to get under the sheets. A moment later, I heard Dad coming in behind me.

'Shift over buddy...,' he said, as rolled to one side of the small bed.

He collapsed down beside me and the mattress was just about wide enough for the two of us, but our bodies were touching side by side. I didn't speak, but my heart was palpitating like a drum. I hadn't shared a bed with Dad since I was a little kid and the touch of his skin - however faintly - against mine was causing me to have a raging hard-on. Eventually, I shifted myself so I was lying on my side with my back to him and I could let my boner stand free but hidden as I breathed heavily in the darkness. Another few moments passed with no movement, I sensed in the darkness that he was awake like me and wanting to touch, but neither of us dared. Then suddenly he shifted his body, coughing lightly, as if his motive was just to clear his throat, then he rolled over and rested half the weight of his body on top of mine.

I would have been more than happy to sleep like this; feeling his hard, muscular body weighing down on me as I lay there still. I was distracted though; I could feel the heat emanating from his massive erection that was pressed up against my leg. I took a page from his playbook, clearing my throat and shifting my body slightly so we were now spooning and his cock was resting perfectly against my ass. I could feel its girth as he tensed it and I made my own boner rock hard. We lay like this for a while. Occasionally I would move my hips ever so slightly or Dad would press himself harder against me, so I could feel his cock between my ass cheeks and rubbing at the bottom of my back. As much as I wanted it, I didn't think we would really go any further.

We enjoyed this intimacy for a while, until I felt Dad's hand on my thigh slowly trace its way up my thigh and round to my butt cheek, then slide along in search of my quivering hole. Once he found it, he rubbed it gently as I tensed and untensed uncontrollably at the feeling of his rough fingers. He withdrew his hand suddenly, I felt him lift his body slightly and then I heard him pop open the bottle of lube. When his hand came back now, it felt wet and cool on my skin. He rubbed the lube around generously and then I felt his finger slide back into position again, massaging my hole gently again. I held my breath to try to not make a sound, but as the roughness of his finger rubbed harder against my bootyhole I couldn't help but let a moan escape as the tip pierced through and entered me. He held himself for a moment and then once the threshold had been passed, he could begin fingering me lightly. This went on for a while until my hole was relaxed enough now for a second finger to join in. And so he continued for the next several minutes - with his heavy body on me - getting slightly deeper and wider with each stroke. Without the slightest discomfort we reached a point where I would feel his three biggest fingers sliding in and out of me effortlessly right up to the knuckle. By this point I was moaning each time I felt his fingers brush past my prostate. My hard-on bulging with each stroke.

At length he withdrew his hand and once again I heard the pop of the lube cap, before his hand went back down again, and he oiled up his now throbbing boner. Silently, he brought his other arm underneath me and squeezed me close to his chest, kissing the back and side of my neck, guiding his cock-head with his other hand to my slippery ring. I felt the tip pressing firmly against my sphincter and it was much wider than even the three of his fingers. Involuntarily I tensed up.

'Push out and breathe...' he whispered in my ear. The first words he had muttered.

I took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled, pushing out against this fat invader. He pushed himself forward and squeezed me tightly again so I could go nowhere. With a feeling of pop the tip of his girthy meat penetrated just inside my ring and I let out a loud moan as my sphincter spasmed around it. He groaned loudly in pleasure in my ear. Momentarily I tried to pull myself free, but he held me as my sphincter slowly relaxed and the momentary discomfort passed. I fought the urge to pull away, wanting so badly to please him. We stayed like this with just his tip inside me for at least 2 minutes, me breathing in and out, regaining my composure. My boner was raging, but I didn't dare touch it, knowing that the slightest stimulation would push me over the edge. The fact that my beautiful hunk of a father was entering my almost-virgin boy-hole was way too exciting.

Like he had done before with his fingers, we were now rocking against each other ever-so-slightly, as he moved farther inside millimetre by millimetre. My anus felt full and I couldn't imagine that I would be able to stretch any more to accommodate another 9 inches of his thick, girthy sausage, yet he carried on coming; deeper and deeper with every stroke and only the mildest discomfort. Had it have been anyone else, I wouldn't have had the strength to fight the urge to pull myself away, but with Dad I wanted so badly to make him feel good, that I pushed the discomfort out of my mind, and focused on imaging his huge slab of meat - this beautiful phallus I had worshipped so many time -, sliding into me and finding a home where it belonged. I transformed the intense sensation of fullness to pleasure, and I let the feelings rush over me as I moaned to myself, still with him kissing on my neck and squeezing me close to his large pecs. I tried to let my mind drift away.

When I opened my eyes again, I was aware of how far we'd gone now. His barely imperceptible strokes at the beginning had now become long, deep thrusts allowing him to bury his oversized phallus into my guts. Yet still he was a few inches from the base.The next thrust in, he pushed himself deeper than ever, and the intensity of the feeling drove me to try to de-impale myself even if just momentarily. Although I didn't manage to pull myself free, Dad took the message and began to slow his thrusts to a gentle stroking in and out. My sphincter desperately wanted to close over, but anytime I tensed it closed it caused my hole to spasm as it met the impossible girth of his probing organ. Eventually though, he came to a pause and we rested for a few minutes with his tool submerged as far as he had managed to infiltrate my colon. As I grew accustomed to the feeling of his schlong filling me up, and couldn't resist the urge to start moving my hips - slowly stroking myself up and down on his meat stick.

I thought we might continue like this for another while, but Dad had other ideas. With a jolt, he rolled himself over on top of me and then he was up on his knees, straddling me with one leg on each side as I lay there helplessly on my stomach. He tried to stay inside me, as he reached down and lifted me up by my waist, bringing me up on to my hands and knees. Without warning though, his dick slipped out of me and my asshole was granted that longed-for relief. I expected my sphincter to squeeze tightly closed, but instead a loud, sloppy air bubble escaped out past my butthole. I couldn't believe my ass could sound so loose and I reached back simultaneously to feel for myself. I trembled as I realised how wide open he had left me.

'Yeah!' Dad groaned, apparently content with his handiwork as he grabbed and squeezed my butt cheeks firmly.

Once again the pop of the lube lid told me we weren't finished yet. I felt drops of the cool slippery liquid falling onto my cheeks and around my fluttering hole, and then moments later Dad's hands took me by the hips and held me firmly in place as his cock-head slipped around my crack, searching for its target. When it brushed over my loosened hole, he pushed forward and I instinctively pushed open to welcome his slimy anaconda. The gentleness was gone now, as he sank himself inside my anus in one long thrust which caused me to fall forward onto my chest, my face buried into the pillows on the bed. He wasted no time getting into his rhythm, as he immediately withdrew himself fully, giving my sphincter a false, momentary sense of relief before being invaded anew. Over and over he ploughed my hole as his thrusts managed to plunge new territory each time. After several minutes, each deep, relentless strike became toe-curling, filling my guts with the most intense pleasure as he probed me, stroking my prostate with every fresh jab. Pre-cum gushed from my cock, and I could scarcely even tense my sphincter now it had become so numb from this assault.

It's too deep..!' I moaned at last between long incomprehensible groans.

Dad reached each of his hands on to my shoulders and propelled himself forward, boring into me more forcefully than ever. I yelled out in surprise and he pulled me up so I was on my knees. Still he continued to press himself into me, until finally my sweat-drenched back was pushed right up against him. He brought his arms around my sides and brought his hands up again to my shoulders again from the front, pulling me downwards forcefully on to him. Then he thrust himself forward until he was fully embedded inside me - I finally felt him bottom out, his full 10 inches submerged in my guts. I yelled out uncontrollably as he grinded himself into my asshole and pierced his way past my second hole. Holding me tightly and squeezing me down on his lap, I had nowhere to go, I simply had to accept this relentless assault on my back passage. I was breathing heavily and many moments passed like this with his grinding, sending shivers emanating out of my anus all through my body and I felt his dick penetrating me deep inside. Eventually, my body began to relax though and he felt the tension leave my muscles.

'That's it buddy, let Daddy in...,' he moaned into my ear.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but the nearly overwhelming fullness of having his colossal organ in me slowly turned to pleasure and finally I impulsively began to push back against him, grinding myself into his crotch, wanting to truly get every last millimetre of his enormous phallus inside. We fucked like this in fits and starts for the best part of another 2 hours. Until my hole couldn't take any more of this incredible assault. I moaned and groaned and pleaded with him that his penis was just too big for me. His trusts got more frantic, each one pulling fully out - as a loud, sloppy sound reminded me that my asshole would now always be transformed - then he buried himself fully inside causing me to yell out wildly. I wanted to pull away, but I knew I would forever regret not letting him seed my boycunt. And so I endured, until finally he began to groan loudly and I could feel his monstrously girthy meat begin to throb even more, as he sprayed jet after jet of his thick sperm inside my colon. His thrusts smashed into me until they slowly trailed off and without a word his sweaty body collapsed down on top of me. We lay there in silence, as our heartbeats and breathing gradually returned to normal. He made no conscious effort to pull himself free from my anus, and now that he had bred me I wanted to keep him inside me as long as I could. And so we lay there exhausted, until at some point I drifted off to sleep.

***

At breakfast, we ate in the nude and talked about everything except what we had done the previous night. I didn't need to discuss it - I could still feel what he had done to me in the faint ache in my anus, the new feeling of openness I had down there. As he talked, I looked over his handsome body freely and drank in his plump cock and balls shamelessly. I wanted to reach over and take them in my hands, but it would have to wait until nighttime. We passed the hours, preparing lunch and I read a little. We even had an abortive attempt to do some fishing on the lake, but it was just too damn cold to stay out. Later in the evening we sat down to have a drink, but this time we were more moderated. The whiskey had helped me the previous night. Tonight I already knew what I wanted and I didn't need any Dutch courage to get it. As soon as our heads hit the pillow we were spooning and enjoying the intimacy of each other's bodies. There was no need for any pretence now; we had already broken that frontier, and I longed to feel my father's cock buried inside me to the hilt once again.

My hole had felt much looser in the shower when I was washing before bed, and yet when he lined himself up to enter me, it was as if the previous night had never happened. I wondered if my hole would ever truly become accustomed to his extra large thickness. Feeling so stretched open was magnificent, and I promised myself that I would give him everything he needed those nights in the cabin; not knowing what would happen when we got out of there. So I let him assault my hole once again, over and over for the next two nights. He fucked me for hours at a time- sometimes taking breaks to have a snack or a small drink of whiskey, now that we were comfortable in this dynamic together. My asshole felt changed as early as the second night - it was made for him, to accommodate him, to pleasure him, and it felt amazing to have him inside me. I dreaded the end of the trip and I wished it hadn't been so short. I felt for Luiz too, but truth be told I felt like he had played an essential part in bringing me and my father together, closer than ever before and I was so grateful to him for that. Perhaps the idea of losing me to Luiz had given him the courage to take the next step - who knows? In any case, I was glad.

I sensed that my father and I would never discuss - nor need to discuss - this turn our relationship had taken. Our newfound closeness outside of our nighttime activities was enough to justify what we had done, and I hoped that we would continue to give each other pleasure like this for long into the future. Whether this new stage would follow us past the small dark, wooden walls of this isolated cabin remained to be seen, but I knew that I would never find a man who fucked me in the ass like my father did.

12