Surprise! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly jumped in response to the woman's sudden shout.

"Clean breakage," the lady continued. "Excuse me a moment." The phone muffled, but Kelly could still distinctly hear, "Fuck me, fuck me, OH YEAH NNNNNGH!" The woman returned to the line. "And the fourth one, tall, thin, must be another virgin, so tight! But little or no hymen. Good vaginal tone from the outset. And Lord, her devotion is almost spiritual, it's like yoga, or some ascetic regimen! All her sessions are so strictly timed. Always exactly two hours, amazing, her stamina, and for a near-virgin! She resists longer and longer, then from there, bam, bam, bam! Orgasms like clockwork. It would be fascinating to meet her."

"Well, she is very spiritual," Kelly offered.

The rhythmic noise became more pronounced. "Do you think they might be persuaded... to join you in this endeavor? Excuse me," the lady said and the phone muffled. Through the muffling, Kelly could hear the woman shout, "Oh! Jesus Christ! OHHHH!" After a moment, the lady returned to the line. "Well, yes... what were we discussing? Oh yes! Your friends! Could you all drop by our corporate offices at, say, 3 PM today? We'll send a car."

"Well, I can come," said Kelly. "I'll try to round up the others."

"Yes, come, cum, Cum, CUM -- CUMMMM!" screeched the lady. "Oh excuse me, I have Tourette, or something today. My, it's hot. And one more thing, Miss Langston. A point of curiosity. Why have none of you used the ejaculation feature? It's generally very popular. True, refills can be pricey if not bought in bulk. We have great volume discounts, though. And you can use regular water-based lubricants as well in a pinch. Your ejaculation reservoir is still full."

"The what feature?" Kelly exclaimed.

"The ejaculation feature," the lady repeated. "Just press the blue button twice on the remote control. The device enters a simulated male excitement phase ending in an ejaculation."

"Neat," said Kelly, smiling diabolically. "You can ask us at 3 PM."

"Very well, see you at three." She hung up. What an odd lady, Kelly thought.

Kelly rushed into the bathroom. Becky Ann had worn herself out and gone for lunch. She had about half an hour before it was Beth's turn. Beth was punctual and uncompromising, like the lady said.

After fifteen minutes of indulging in frequent orgasms from Scotty's thrusts, it was time to experiment. She clicked the blue button on the remote control twice. Immediately she felt a change, like that shiver a guy makes sometimes when he realizes he's going to cum. Then oh yeah, he's helpless, pounding her like a machine, WAS a machine, strokes shortening. She orgasmed again because the anticipation was killing her. After that, strokes shortening to a mania of fucking. "Knock me up, Scotty!" she shrieked, orgasming again. And then BAM! A blink of quiet. Then she felt it distinctly. Hot pulsing jets! Bam! Bam! She shrieked and shook in orgasm like an epileptic fit. It was just so damn satisfying. It had been timed perfectly right to her excitement, better than any man could do.

When Scotty was done breeding its bitch, she fell to her haunches in the shower. The white fluid splashed out of her all over. All over her dress, which she hadn't removed. She'd just pulled her panties to her knees, lifted the back of her dress, and climbed on. She'd been worried about the time. It was all over her sneakers. All over. So good. She didn't give a damn. All was right with the world.

A short time later, the four bathroom mates sat together in the back of the limousine. They were on their way to Sirius Cybernetics Corporation. Becky Ann confirmed, "Are you sure they'll give us all.. you know... one of them... just for talking? No strings attached?"

"I'm certain," Kelly lied. The lady had been super excited at the prospect of meeting all of them together. She'd make Kelly an honest woman. Kelly was sure of it.

(To be continued)

12