A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 05

Story Info
More Sexy Surprises.
2.8k words
4.6
8.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 More sexy surprises

As it turned out, we needed many drinks. At least we consumed many drinks. Lisa and Cassandra returned to the cottage for a quick shower after the morning's depravities, but Stephanie said the lake was good enough for her. Still naked, she dove off the dock and splashed around.

"Are you going to join me," she asked. "Or am I going to have to smell those other whores on you all afternoon?"

I quickly dove in. We were just tall enough to stand on the sandy bottom. Normally when we we're swimming, I'd pretend to pull off her bikini, but that wasn't necessary or possible this time.

Stephanie pulled me towards her and gave me a big kiss. "Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so supportive. I really needed this, and I'm really enjoying myself. I loved that when you had a choice of who to fuck back then, you chose me first. And then when you could have filled Cassandra's pussy at the end, you decided you wanted me."

"You know how much I love being inside you, and you also knew that when you squeeze me like that, I'm a goner. You were so sexy, especially when you were taking on all four of them at once. I'm happy we've come to an understanding that it's not a crime to fuck other people when it's just for fun."

"I thought it was just for this weekend," she replied sternly.

"As you wish, my dear. I only get to call the shots for the next few days."

"Well I'm so sore right now that I might have to use our safe word if you try to get back inside me anytime soon. I think the lake water is just what my pussy needed."

Both of us were clean and refreshed, and climbed the ladder to the dock. Stephanie put her bikini bottom back on after drying off, but had no interest in covering up her rack. Once again, Tyler almost dropped something while he drooled over her. Peter was helping him get a small gas BBQ going for lunch.

Lisa and Cassandra returned, both wearing one-piece suits. Once again, Cassandra's showed a ton of side boob, and Lisa's was equally sexy, with a wide V-neck cut down to her navel. For the time being at least, they didn't lower their tops, so my gorgeous wife was the only woman flaunting her perfect tits.

The beer, Prosecco and wine continued to flow. Lisa had served up a big breakfast, but we were all ravenous from the late morning fun. After we cleared away the last of the BBQ burgers and salad, we all reclined on the chaise lounges, and Lisa fired up a joint.

"Hey, Miss Slut of the Year," Lisa called over to Stephanie. "Are you going to try something else new and help me with this?"

Stephanie looked embarrassed.

"I...I...don't know. I must be the only 48-year-old on the planet who hasn't smoked up, and I'm worried that I might say or do something stupid. Michael, I don't want you to see me like that. I'm wondering if you might like to go for that paddle now, seeing as my so-called friend seduced you this morning. Then maybe I'll let her try to turn me into a drug addict."

I was anxious for my wife to try Lisa's pot; she always had high-quality stuff. So even though it was blazing hot, I agreed to take the canoe out. I knew that if Stephanie smoked enough, she'd be a lot of fun.

"Do you want a passenger? I've never been in a canoe before."

It was Cassandra's turn to make a surprising admission.

"You've never been in a canoe?" I asked incredulously. "You never went to summer camp? You've never gunwale bobbed?"

"No to all of that, and I don't even know what you mean by gunwale bobbing."

"It's when two people stand up on either end of the canoe and rock it so the other person falls in the water."

"Don't even try it, honey," Peter interjected. "Your boobs are so big you'd be off-balance from the start."

"Okay, no gunwale bobbing. I'd be happy to take you out, Cassandra," I said. "So are you going to paddle, or simply lie back like Cleopatra and let me do all the work?"

"That sounds perfect," she cooed. Despite his off-colour remark, Peter got a quick peck on the lips as she grabbed a towel and life jacket. Tyler offered me a small cooler with a bottle of wine and a few glasses, in case we got thirsty on our expedition.

I held the canoe steady as she got in. The life jacket would serve as her cushion, and the towel as a pillow of sorts, as she laid back against the bow seat and faced me in the stern.

We pushed off, and I stayed close to the shore, as the wind was picking up and the small lake was getting choppy. The sun felt good on my bare chest and arms, and soon Cassandra decided to expose more skin.

"Will we tip if I pull down the top of my suit," she asked.

"Just do it slowly. Try not to shift your weight too much. But if we go in, we go in. Fair warning though. When Stephanie and I are in the water together and she's wearing a bathing suit, it doesn't stay on for long."

Cassandra blushed and followed my instructions to a T. She lowered the straps, then laid back again and I was able to closely examine those beautiful breasts for the first time in public.

"I'm really enjoying this," she said. "Everyone expects me to be the life of the party all the time, and dress sexy and all that stuff. But it gets tiresome. I don't know about you, but that marathon fuck fest this morning took a lot of out me. I'm happy to be relaxing out here with you. I really did want to get to know you better this weekend."

"Won't Peter be missing you? I'm not so sure I'd be crazy about him coming out here with Stephanie."

"Peter's only interest in your wife, as best I can tell, is professional. He told me how the two of them might have become a couple a few years back, but she wasn't interested — she was devoted to you. So that's why I was so curious about what makes you so special."

"What you see is what you get," I responded. "This weekend is completely out of character for us, though I hope and pray that Stephanie doesn't go back into her shell when we get back to the city. What about you? How's life with Peter?"

"He's okay. More than okay. Rich and good-looking and generous, and really good in bed. I'm just not sure that he's the one, or if I'll ever find that guy. My reputation tends to precede me."

"You're a beautiful woman. Just from this conversation, I can tell you're also extremely intelligent and caring. Maybe play that up a bit more and you'll attract guys who are into you for more than that incredible set of boobs I keep staring at."

"Thank you, Michael. Lisa told me you were a decent guy, and a lot more than decent when it comes to pleasuring a woman. I found that out for myself this morning. You know, I was pissed off at first that you didn't want to cum in me, but when I saw you get off with that incredible woman you're married to, I couldn't blame you."

"I'm not a choir boy, Cassandra. Just an ordinary red-blooded male who wants to bang his sexy wife as much as possible, and her impossibly beautiful friends on occasion too." I paused. "That last part was meant as a joke. Not that you aren't impossibly beautiful."

The sex conversation was affecting us both. I could feel myself getting hard, which made it a bit more difficult to paddle in the kneeling position. Cassandra had touched herself a couple of times and I could see a bit of moisture in the light blue one-piece she was wearing.

"See that island over there? Why don't we stop for a glass of wine," she suggested. "If we pull in on the far side, they won't be able to see us from the dock, and they'll get very curious about what we're up to."

My arms were a bit tired, and the sun was getting to me, so a 15-minute break in the shade sounded good to me. I guided the canoe into a sandy cove and helped Cassandra out of the canoe. I grabbed the wine cooler and the towel and we found a big patch of moss to sit on near the edge of the lake.

"This is so peaceful," she sighed. "I need to do this kind of thing more often."

I offered her a glass of wine and poured one for myself. She continued to run her fingers over her crotch and look at me admiringly.

I decided to break the ice. "You know, I feel really badly for you that you didn't get to vote on the topless thing this morning. That was so rude of Lisa and Stephanie to strip down like that. So I'm going to make it up to you. We should have a vote on whether all swimwear is banned on this island."

"But there's only two of us," she said.

"Actually that chipmunk over there isn't wearing anything, so he can be the tiebreaker if we need one. All in favour of complete nakedness, raise your hand!"

Two hands went up. The chipmunk's input wasn't required.

It was pretty clear what was going to happen after that. Cassandra's pussy was dripping wet, and my cock was rock hard again. She moved closer to me, kissing and stroking me.

"Can I ask for one thing, Michael? Can we make love the way you and Stephanie do? Not necessarily the way you did earlier today, but how you'd do it after a Friday date night or on a lazy Sunday morning. I just want to be fucked like a normal woman, not this sex-crazed idiot that I think I have to be."

Most guys would have been all over those breasts, groping them and rubbing their cock in between them. I decided to be gentle. I brushed her nipples with my fingertips, then started licking them as I played with her pussy lips. My touches made her tremble.

Cassandra laid on her back, and I went down on her, teasing her inner thighs before kissing and licking her clit. My left hand caressed her enormous breasts, which made me even harder, and I slipped two right fingers into her dripping snatch. I kept this up until she started to stir.

"Please make love to me, Michael. Put that big cock of yours in me now."

I was in bliss. I usually have my eyes closed when I'm fucking a woman, but I kept them open so I could see the joy in her eyes as we made love. Her incredible rack wasn't something I got to enjoy every day either.

Once again, we both lasted longer than we might have if we hadn't already gotten off multiple times previously that day. After 15 minutes of rhythmic intercourse, I gradually increased the pace, and moments later, we exploded simultaneously.

I lowered myself slightly and kissed her before extracting my still-hard cock from her pussy. We laid on the towel for several minutes, catching our breath.

"That was the best fuck I've had in years, Michael. Thank you so much."

"It was pretty incredible for me, too. When we came out here, I had no intention of doing that. Hell, my only intention this weekend was to get lucky with my wife a couple of times. This has been a memorable experience, and I should be thanking you and Lisa for liberating both of us sexually. And it's only Saturday afternoon!"

We sat up to finish off the bottle of wine. I noticed a pool of my cum dripping out of Cassandra's pussy onto the towel. Suddenly, the sky clouded over and the breeze picked up.

"Looks like the rain they predicted might be coming after all," I said. "We better get back to the cottage. We wouldn't want to get stranded on this island, because there's absolutely nothing to do here."

Cassandra gave me a playful slap. She wiped the remnants of my cum off her pussy and put her suit back on. I pulled on my trunks and we got back in the canoe.

We made good time across the lake. As we approached the dock, I could make out Tyler asleep on a chaise lounge. Peter was nowhere in sight, and much to my surprise, my wife and her friend were naked and scissoring each other on another chaise. Stephanie was giggling, and the two of them were touching each others breasts and kissing. She noticed us as we pulled up to the dock.

"Sorry to tell you that Lisa turned me into a lesbian by making me smoke her weed," Stephanie called out playfully. "Right now we're having a contest to see who lasts the longest before cumming."

I would never bet against my wife in a competition involving sex, and sure enough, it was Lisa who shuddered and moaned a few minutes later. Tyler had awakened from his slumber and was making a video of these two hot women going at it. He continued recording while Lisa went into overdrive, rubbing her prominent clit against Stephanie's and ultimately making her cum too.

They laughed and cuddled and then Lisa stood up on the dock, pulling Stephanie up with her, raising her arm in victory.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the new Tribadism Queen of Muskrat Lake!"

"I'd watch her defending her title any day," joked Tyler, as he put down his phone. "Hey, it's been at least 20 minutes since we had a drink. Who's thirsty?"

He cracked open another bottle of bubbly and filled five glasses. "Can you give me another one to take up to Peter," Cassandra asked. "I assume he's up there working on dinner, seeing that anyone he'd be interested in fucking down here was otherwise occupied."

I think we all noticed the wet spot in Cassandra's bathing suit as she sashayed up the steps to the cottage.

"I have no idea what time it is," Stephanie said. "But it seems to me that you guys were gone quite a while."

"Longer than I expected," I replied. "I pulled a muscle in my shoulder when I was paddling, so we pulled into that island over there and Cassandra gave me a little massage to make me feel better." I winked at Lisa and she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Stephanie demanded.

"You're not the only one who gets giggly from smoking weed," Lisa quickly replied. "But it is getting late, and the sun has disappeared. We may have gotten enough today anyway. Why don't we go up, maybe take a little rest and get dressed for dinner. Peter is preparing quite the spread, and the dress code is sexy/elegant."

We packed up everything we could carry and headed up to the cottage. The girls didn't bother to put their suits back on. As we passed the kitchen, we saw Cassandra on her knees blowing Peter. I guess they did miss each other.

Peter was leaning back, gripping the edge of the island as his lover swallowed his rod.

"What time is dinner," Lisa called out playfully. He looked startled at first, but when Cassandra showed no intention of taking a pause, he replied, "I was aiming for 7, but there's been an unexpected delay. Let's plan for 7:30."

We left them to their fun and retreated to our respective suites. Once I closed the door, Stephanie turned and gave me a big hug. I started playing with her right nipple, but she pushed me away.

"This is has been such an amazing day. I've had so much fun. But I'm really tired and I need to take a nap. I'm also way too sore to take your cock again right now. But we'll have some fun later."

"You know the rules. When I tell you to spread your legs for me, you do it. Lie down, slut!" But I didn't have it in me to follow through. "It's okay. It'll be better later when we both sleep this off."

With that, she laid down on top of the sheets, showing off a brand new all-over tan on her porn star body. The combination of sun, sex, booze and weed made her fall asleep within seconds.

I laid down beside her. Just in case, I set the alarm on my phone for 6 p.m. We wouldn't want to sleep through dinner, or miss all the fun that was sure to happen after. I cupped her breast with my hand and fell asleep.