Surprise Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor stared at him. Jack stared back but turned away first as Kyle came back to the table with a plate of potatoes. Connor turned away and watched Afia still on the dance floor with her girls getting down to a Beyoncé song and it made him smile. Then the song changed to Crash Into Me by the Dave Matthews Band. He did not dare to turn his face toward Jack but he knew they were thinking the same thing. One of the last times they made love was to this song. And although he knew Jack was right, they could never go back to what they were, it still meant something, what they had.

He heard the chair scratch the floor behind him and then heard Jack say, "I'll be right back. Going to the bathroom."

Kyle nodded his head in approval, still stuffing his face. Connor waited a few seconds then followed Jack to the bathroom. He did not know Connor had followed him until he had finished and stepped back from the urinal and the door opened. Connor looked at him, then turned around and locked the door.

Jack shook his head as he zipped up. "Connor what are you-"

Connor pounced. He moved quickly and put his lips on Jack, then his tongue in his mouth. At first Jack resisted but Connor pushed him against the nearest wall with his body and didn't give him much of a choice so he gave in. They kissed passionately, fervently, holding onto each other as their song played muffled by the closed door in the background: When you come crash, into me, baby/And I come intooooooo yoooooou/In a boy's dream...

Connor pulled away first, just inches from Jack's face. "I know. And you're right. We're just friends, it's better this way. But I had to do this, one last time. And I promise, it will be the last time." He kissed his first love again, softly, caressed his bottom and let him go.

Jack stood there wide eyed as Connor unlocked the door and walked out, and told him, "Don't forget to wash your hands."

~~~

Connor found Afia on the dance floor again and grabbed her again to dance, enjoying themselves for the rest of the night. They watched Stacy become Prom Queen, an obvious choice for their year and surprisingly Evan, Tania's date, was crowned Prom King. Max and Tania stood to the side as the king and queen took their place and did their dance. Afia said, "I remember when you were crowned Prom King."

He laughed and said, "And Winter being Prom Queen, pretending to make you jealous by rubbing all on me and kissing me on the lips."

She laughed too. "That was dirty of her, wasn't it?"

Connor looked over at Afia and told her, "It should have been you tonight. You're the prettiest girl in the room." Afia smiled and kissed his cheek, leaving her red lipstick there.

The last hour of the dance was all slow songs. The typical high school cliques were joining together at tables regardless of their dates while high school sweethearts dorned the dance floor. Connor found himself with Liam and other members of the baseball team as they discussed their last year.

Afia came and tapped his shoulder. "You're ready to go?" he looked up at her.

"No, not yet. Dance with me?" she asked.

He smiled at her. "Sure, Lovie."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh my God stop calling me that." She took his hand and led him to the dance floor as Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat played.

Afia reached up to his neck and leaned into his shoulder. Connor could feel her heart beating fast. He held her tighter and asked her, "You okay?"

"Yes." She took a deep breath. "So I need to ask you something. Just listen to everything and then talk, okay Con?"

"Okay," he said, unsure of where this was going.

She took another deep breath and slowly exhaled. "My parents think I'm staying with Stacy tonight. I told them you were dropping me off there. Because. I got a room at the Marriott in Providence instead. Nothing fancy, just a standard room. I want you to take me there. And. And spend the night with me. Be. Be my first. Because. Because I love you and you love me. Because there is no one else in this world that I trust more than you do to this for me. Will you be my first, Connor? Make love to me?"

Connor was stunned into silence. He thought, I mean yea, sure it's prom night where couples typically do these things but he and Afia weren't a real couple. He never in a million years imagined that she would ask this of him. Afia, his best friend in the world, the one that knows all of his secrets and he trusts with all his life, wants him to take her virginity?

And as soon as he thought it, he knew for her it was the most logical choice. Because they do love each other. And because she knows that he would take absolute care of her, mind, body and heart. And while they both knew they would never be more than what they are to each other in this moment, if for one night they could give in and explore what a real Connor and Afia relationship would be like, it would be tonight.

But then Connor felt another pang of guilt and confessed, "I kissed Jack in the bathroom."

Silence, and then Afia started giggling on his shirt, making Connor giggle with her. After a moment she leaned up to look into his eyes and said, "You just had to, didn't you?"

"I did. God, he's so fucking hot," Connor said dreamily, making Afia laugh again.

Then he reached up and touched her open back and said, "But so are you. You're so fucking hot right now."

They stared at each other, his blue eyes looking into her brown ones. Then he leaned down and kissed her just as passionately as he had kissed Jack. They had only kissed this way one other time: the first time they kissed when someone had accused Connor of being gay and she kissed him in the hallway and grabbed his growing cock, letting everyone know he wasn't. Typically they go for the peck kiss just to remind others that they are together, but this was not a performance, this was for them. He pulled her fuller lips into his own and bit it a little. She licked the inside of his mouth and he sucked her tongue. He opened his mouth wider to stick his tongue further in and grabbed her face, and she let out an involuntary moan.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, as if they were exploring a different part of themselves. They pulled apart slowly, his hands on both of her cheeks, her hand still around his back. "Holy shit," he said breathlessly for the second time tonight.

"Holy. Shit." she agreed, then started laughing, again making him laugh.

"Oh my God guys, get a room already," Stacy called out to them. They both looked toward the table to see their friends had watched the whole thing and were smiling happily at them, except Jack whose smile was more tight, forced.

"We have one," Connor said, making them laugh and Afia blush again, then playfully hit him on the arm. He looked back at Afia and grabbed her hand. "You're ready to go?"

"Yes," she said in a small voice.

They went to the table to grab her shoes and purse and he grabbed his coat. They said their goodbyes and Connor avoided Jack's gaze. They walked out hand in hand and he opened her door to the car. Once he made the turn to head toward the highway to Providence reality hit him. Are they really going to do this?

Afia was equally quiet. She somehow thought that Connor would put up more resistance, tell her she was out of her mind and she would have to do more convincing. But then she thought about it some more and remembered that she and Connor were so close, he understood her mind and her heart. He knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't have asked if her mind wasn't already made up and she wasn't going to take no for an answer. He knew that she had always been nervous about her first time and he was her most logical choice. And she knew that he loved her enough to want to do this for her.

Connor broke the silence. "Soooo... are we gonna talk about it oooor..."

She smiled without looking at him. "Please don't make me," she said sheepishly.

He laughed. "Considering we are about to see each other naked for the first time ever, I don't think you get to be shy right now."

"Oh my God Connor, are you going to make jokes?"

"What? Me? Naaaah!" he said amusingly.

"Oh God."

"Curious though, which one of our friends informed you of my lovemaking skills that you just had to have you some of this good stuff over here?" he asked her smugly.

"Fuck."

"Was it Mina? I think it was Mina."

"Stop it, Connor."

"No it was Winter. Y'all are closer. Did she tell you how good I eat pussy?"

"Oh my God, please stop," Afia said and put her head in her hands.

"Because I'm going to eat your pussy, Afia," Connor said confidently.

"Holy shit, stop it!" she yelled between her fingers.

"I just think you need to say it out loud, so you're not all shocked when I lick. Your. Pussy."

"Jesus Christ!"

"C'mon, repeat after me: My best friend Connor-"

"Connor," she said warningly, looking at him.

"-is going to..."

"Oh my God."

"Lick. My. Pussy."

Afia screamed, "That's it, I changed my mind! Take me home!'

Connor started laughing, making her laugh. He glanced at her and caught her eye and winked at her. "I love you, Lovie."

"Ugh, stop calling me that." She rolled her eyes.

They were quiet for a few minutes, then he gently put his hand on her open thigh and said seriously. "Want to know what else I'm going to do to you?"

Afia, who had stopped breathing when Connor began rubbing on her leg, could not answer. "I'm going to kiss and nibble on every single part of your body, from your ears to your calves and everywhere in between," he said seductively, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm going to put my tongue in that apple round ass of yours too." Connor's hand slowly went up higher. "I'm going to put you on your knees and put my cock in your mouth. But don't worry, I won't push. You take it as far down your throat as you want to. I just want you to know what it feels like to have a cock in your mouth."

Afia absentmindedly opened her mouth, and then closed it tightly. Connor's fingers played with the lace of her underwear hiding the folds. They were already soaking through and it made his dick twitch. Her breath quickened as she opened her thighs a bit to give him more room and he took it. He rubbed the outside and said, "I'm going to rub your clit until you cum. Then cum again. Until you're nice and wet."

Afia closed her eyes and leaned back, in disbelief that her best friend was talking to her this way, touching her this way but never wanting him to stop. She found her legs opened even wider as she kept her hands out of his way, gripping the seat instead. He pushed the fabric out of the way and found his friend to be very wet. His fingertips brushed against the hood of her clit and she gasped.

"And when you're ready. When you're really ready, I'm going to bury my dick deep in your puss, slowly, until you tell me you want more. Then I'm going to give you more. Until you tell me to stop. Until you cum. Until we both cum."

He found her hole and rubbed around at the entrance, making her gasp again, then he pulled his wet fingers out and raised them to her slightly opened mouth. Her eyes flew open as he rubbed her own secretion on her lips. He did not look at her as he said, "Get used to the taste of you. You'll be tasting it all night."

She stared at his profile as he gently placed his hand back on her thigh. It was like she was seeing him for the first time. "Holy shit, Connor. No wonder all the girls want you to fuck them," she said, still in shock at what just happened.

He grinned. "The boys too."

She laughed and then it got quiet again, but he kept his hand on her thigh, unmoving. She was thinking about the wetness between her legs getting increasingly uncomfortable when he spoke again.

"Condoms?"

"No," she said. "I thought about it but... I trust you."

He nodded, then said, "Always demand condoms. Even if you trust them. Be safe, always."

"Okay, Con."

"Alcohol?"

"I thought about that too, but no, not for me. But unless you want to, or need to get drunk to do this..."

"Holy shit Afia, that's not what I meant at all! I hope you know that."

"No, I'm just saying, because you know, you're into guys too, maybe more than girls right now, so-"

"Don't worry about that. Here." He took her hand and put it on his thick erection. "I'm good."

Afia gasped a bit and slid her hand away, but he grabbed it back and they held hands. As they got into the city she asked him, "Nervous?"

He smiled a bit. "Yes. Because it's you."

"Don't be. It's just me. Your Afia," she assured him.

"You mean my Lovie Dovey?" He looked over and smiled widely.

"Fuck Connor, stop calling me that."

They parked in the lot at the Marriott and Connor held her door open. He took her hand and they walked to the counter. "Hi, I have a reservation under McIntyre, one night," Afia said. Connor looked at her with a puzzled smile. "I'm not putting it under my name!" she said to him.

He chuckled then stepped forward. He said to the desk clerk, "Whatever card you have on there to hold the room, replace it with this one." He handed her his credit card.

"You didn't have to do that," she told him softly. "I got it."

"And I got you. You're my Prom Queen tonight." He pulled her hand up and spun her around, then pulled her close to him and kissed her lips.

"I love you, Connor," she said softly. He responded with another kiss on the lips.

Once the clerk handed him the two keycards, they made their way to the 6th floor. He opened the door and let her inside first. Connor was more nervous than he let on but he knew that as nervous as he felt she was ten times more. He watched her walk into the room, take her shoes off and look around, take a deep breath and then beeline for the bathroom.

"Give me a minute," she said. She closed the door before he could respond.

Afia stood in front of the mirror trying to slow her heartbeat down. Now she wished she had talked to someone about this decision, just one other person. Winter and Mina, both ex-girlfriends of his who know Connor's secret and know of their fake relationship, did not know of Afia's plan, contrary to what Connor thought. If it happened, she wanted it to be something just between the two of them. But now her fear was overwhelming her. From their conversations Connor could be soft and sensual, but also be as rough and pushy as he wanted to be. Maybe he would be different for her.

"No, he'll be gentle with me," she told herself quietly in the mirror. "Now stop being a baby and get out there." Afia rinsed her mouth and took another deep breath, then slowly exhaled.

Connor took a deep breath as well, then he started to take off his clothes. When he was completely naked, he got into the bed and pulled the covers up to his waist and waited. After a full five minutes, Afia came back out of the bathroom still in her dress. She looked over at him in the bed and her eyes went wide.

"Since when did you get so swole?" she asked.

He smiled and touched his pecs. "The perks of the job I guess." He started getting out of the bed saying, "Let me help you out of your dress-"

But she screamed at him, "WAIT!" He paused. "Are you naked under there?"

His eyes darted to the right, then to the left before they settled on her face again. "That's kinda the point of having sex, Lovie."

"Okay I know but... Just ease me into this, okay? I'm about to see your wee wee-"

His eyes went wide. "My wee wee? Are we 10? I'm calling this whole thing off." He scoffed.

"Okay no Connor, I'm sorry. Please? I'm just... I don't knoooow..." she whined.

Connor sighed. "Turn around." She did. Connor reached over to the floor and put his black boxer briefs back on. "My wee wee is covered."

She turned back and looked at him up and down. His underwear was barely covering his genital area and she could see how big and hard he was. Connor was incredibly sexy, with his pronounced chest and six pack and V line disappearing into his boxer briefs. And apparently he got a huge tattoo recently, a black panther on the left side of his body. Holy shit, my best friend is going to break me in half, she thought fearfully.

"This is not making me feel more relaxed. Maybe I should have had wine."

Connor laughed and pulled her into his chest. "Don't be nervous, it's just me. You're Connor." She smiled between his hard pecs. "We'll take it slow, okay? Turn around, let me take your dress off."

"Okay." She turned around and tried to relax. Connor moved her hair aside and ran his fingertips from the top of neck down to the center of her back where the zipper began, making her shiver. He zipped her down and pulled the dress to the floor so she could step out of it. Her hands immediately went up to cover her B cup breasts and she stood there with her arms crossed and her back toward him.

He said, "First thing, at any point you want or need me to stop, just say stop. But until or unless you tell me to stop, I'm going to keep going. Okay?" She nodded. "I need words, Afia. Always use your words when you are with a man, so there is no confusion about what you want or don't want. You hear me?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"I'm going to touch you. And once I start, I'm not going to stop unless you tell me to. Okay?"

"Okay. Okay, touch me."

Connor reached down first to pick up her dress and placed it on the chair, then he stepped forward and pulled her back to his chest. He ran his fingers softly around her middle section and rubbed her flat belly, then gently reached up to move her hands to her side, replacing her hands with his. Her breath quickened as he massaged her whole breasts, then fondled her already hard nipples.

"Oh God, Connor," Afia whispered and then sighed.

The sound of her calling his name went straight to his cock, making it harden even more. He pushed closer to her so she could feel his hardness, rubbing it across her ass and she gasped again. He moved one hand across both breasts and moved the other hand slowly down the front of her body. He could feel her trembling but he did not stop moving his hands, playing with the line of her black laced underwear, then passed the line into her underwear stopping at the opening of her vagina, giving her a moment to process what was going to happen. Then he slowly slid his middle finger over her clit again. Afia let out her first moan.

He told her, "You're so beautiful and sexy." She responded by reaching up and running her hand over his buzz cut.

She leaned her head back as Connor circled her bundle of nerves with one finger, and then two. Afia had masturbated plenty of times so she knew what this feels like. But having someone else do it - Connor! - was sending her into overdrive. As she panted, he reached further inside of her wetness, his middle and index finger easily sliding into her very tight hole. He kissed her neck and nibbled on her shoulders and ears. He continued to gently squeeze her boob and finger her making her continue to moan until he felt like he needed more.

He let go and hooked his thumbs to the sides of her lace panties, pulled them down and got on his knees. She gasped again but did not stop him. He lifted up each leg for her to step out of them and tossed them aside, then kissed her from her ankles to her calves, to the back of thighs. He slowly slid his hands up the inside of her thighs to touch her genital area again and kissed her bottom over and over again. He used his tongue to chase the crack of her ass from the bottom all the way to the top, kissed the bottom of her spine with a wet kiss, then opened up her cheeks and as promised, swiped his tongue at her anus.

"Oooh my Gaaaawd," Afia exclaimed almost toppled over, but Connor caught her and laughed.

"I didn't think you were really going to do that," she told him with labored breath.