Surprise Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers

"Then you really must not have thought I was going to do this next thing. Sit on the bed," he told her.

She turned around and sat at the edge of the bed. She was looking straight ahead but Connor came between her legs and said, "Look at me."

After a few quick pants, she looked down at him. They stared at each other, then moved at the same time, her leaning down and he using his hand to gently pull her toward him by her neck and they kissed, softly, sweetly, lovingly. Connor slid his other hand between her legs again, playing with her clit and she moaned in his mouth. He pulled back first and put his face in her chest, kissing her right breast, then the left, then going back to the right to massage and put her nipple in his mouth. Afia moaned as he licked and sucked the hard brown nub. He moved to the next one and did the same, while continuing to stroke her spot. She rubbed both hands over his head and kneaded his shoulders as he made his way further down, leaving wet kisses on her stomach.

When he made it to her thighs, he lifted one leg on his shoulder and kissed her thigh, then he used the tip of his tongue to lick the outside of her bare cunt that was already glistening with her cum.

"Holy shit you're really doing this," he heard her say from the bed.

He chuckled between her legs. "I don't know what made you think I was joking." He gave it another lick on the outside making her shiver again.

Connor used his hands to pull back the folds and reveal the little button that was already engorged. He licked it first and Afia moaned loudly. He licked it again and again, faster and faster, then wrapped his lips around it to flicker his tongue back and forth and sucked gently. He pulled back and put his tongue in her abyss, then licked all her juices up, and she trembled. This continued and Afia got louder as he licked, sucked and ate her out.

She grabbed his head and yelled, "It's too much, it's too much," so he pulled back and went at her softer.

"Oh fuck that, go back to the way you were doing it the first time!" she yelled at him again. He laughed and went back to putting pressure on her clitoris.

"Oh God I'm close... I can feel it coming... I'm close. Good God don't you stop!"

Connor, who had no intention of stopping, added two fingers into her tunnel and moved them in and out while he concentrated on bringing her to ecstasy through sucking on her clitoris. Afia's body began to tremble and her insides squeezed on Connor's fingers. She rode on the high of her orgasm and screamed, "Oh God yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Yes!" Pushing Connor's face deeper into her but trapping his head in her thighs moving them both side to side.

Connor tapped her thighs to be released. "Oh God, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. She sat up and he lifted his head up, the bottom half of his face wet from his friend's cum. "I got carried away-"

But he cut her off by grabbing her face more roughly than before and putting his tongue in her mouth. She moaned and returned the urgent kiss he gave her, tasting her essence on him. He leaned up not breaking the kiss apart and got on top of her, rubbing his clothed and hard cock on her. She wrapped her arms around him and rubbed up and down his back, then grabbed his ass. Connor rolled her over so that she was on top and they were more on the bed. She instinctively positioned his cock between her legs and started moving back and forth while they kissed each other's lips, necks and ears, making him moan.

Connor was now desperate to be inside of her, but he knew he had to hold out just a bit more. This was all about making sure she was pleased to the max, that her first time was as perfect as she is. To him, she deserved the best of him and not a quick fuck.

He broke the kiss off first and asked, "Do you want to climax again?"

"Yes!" She started giggling, making him giggle.

He rolled her to her back and this time Afia was ready. Connor lowered himself down and took it slow again, licking the outside and the inside, then the outside again before he attacked her clit the way she likes it, using his tongue and his thumb on her button, alternating two and three fingers in her vaginal cavity to stretch her out.

Afia was beside herself with pleasure. She did not know what to expect, but she had heard Winter describe sex with Connor like it was an out of body experience. She closed her eyes, grabbed the sheets and rode her second orgasmic wave into oblivion, calling out his name this time. Connor lifted his head up, a trail of her cum still connecting from his chin to her center, but continued to finger her with three fingers. Afia moaned and moaned over and over again, involuntarily moving her bottom to meet his fingers.

Connor added a fourth finger and Afia moaned, "Oh my God, just fuck me already."

Connor chuckled but then got serious. He pulled his underwear down and his cock bounced out and fell back against his stomach. Afia couldn't take her eyes off it. Connor was pretty much the same light complexion all the way through his genital area, but his cock head was a perfect shaded pink, big and beautiful. And it was already leaking precum. Afia watched it drip on the bed in front of her and had a strong desire to reach out and taste it.

Connor stroked his cock a few times looking at her in her eyes. He crawled between her legs and kissed her first, then leaned up and guided the head of his cock into her tight hole. Because Afia came twice already, she was dripping wet. Between that and the fingering, the cock head went in easily. But when he pushed in a bit more, she winced and arched her back. Connor was eager. He had deflowered many virgins but this was special because she wasn't just any virgin, she was Afia, he reminded himself. So he slowed down to snail crawl, slowly pulling almost all the way out, then all the way in again.

Afia grabbed a hold of Connor's arms and watched him take his time with her. "Is this okay?" he asked her.

"Yes. Don't stop, until you are all the way inside of me."

He nodded and kissed her again. They kissed and he moved slowly in and out of her until he could fit the majority of his 9 inch cock inside of her. Afia started moaning but wasn't sure if it was from pleasure or pain, maybe both. All she knew was that she couldn't stop moaning and tears started falling from her eyes down the side of her face. Connor watched her, eyes closed, mouth open and moaning, gripping his arms tightly and forgot himself for a moment. He closed his eyes and began moving faster.

Afia held on as Connor thrusted into her tight, wet pussy repeatedly. She found herself calling his name again, "Oh God Connor, Connor, Connor..."

Hearing her call out his name sent him over the edge. He thrusted a few more times, groaned and released inside of her. Afia gasped at the feel of the gush of his cum in her vagina. She was officially a virgin no more.

Connor's eyes went wide. "Oh shit!" He stopped moving abruptly and looked down at her.

She looked at him wide eyed as well. "What?"

"Am I hurting you?" he asked concernedly.

"No. I mean, I don't think so. I like the feel of you inside of me."

He smiled at her, then slid out of her and leaned to the side of her. "I did not mean to cum inside of you."

"Good thing I'm on the pill then." She smiled at him and threw her arm around his side.

"Holy shit Ms. Williamson, you really planned this shit?" he asked her incredulously. They laughed, then he said, "Wait, you were gonna fuck Raymond Ferrero?" He practically yelled at her.

She laughed. "Yes. Now aren't you glad you came back?"

"Hell yea. That meathead jock wouldn't know what to do with you."

The both giggled. Then he asked her, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine. I feel.. weird almost."

"Empty. Like you're missing something inside of you."

She looked at him. "Is that what it is? Well shit." They giggled again. They were silent, then Afia said, "I miss you, Connor."

"I miss you too, Lovie."

"Can you stop calling me that already?"

"If you really want me to, I'll stop. But whether I say it or not, you'll always be my Lovie. Because you're so lovey dovey."

"Ugh," she groaned and rolled her eyes. After a moment of silence she asked, "When are you coming home?"

He scoffed. "Never, if I can I can help it. I'll stay in the military as long as I can. Maybe after he dies I'll come home."

"So that's it, you just gonna run from your father forever?"

"Afia, that man will put a bullet in my head if he knew I wasn't straight. You know I'm not kidding."

"I know how bad it is at home, Connor. I just meant, come back and just live your life. I'll still protect you.

"You can't protect me forever, Lov- Afia. The best thing I can do for myself is to stay away. My buddy Taylor lives in California. Maybe I'll move there."

"Why, is Taylor gay?" she asked knowingly.

He laughed. "He says he's straight but he picked up on me right away. And he's super cool with it. So cool that I think if I pushed it one day, I could make him my butt buddy."

"Oh God!" Afia started laughing.

"I wouldn't though," Connor said. "He's like my best friend out on base. We're going to stay in for at least ten years and make Sergeant together, just like my dad. I'm actually going for Master Sergeant so my asshole father would have to call me 'sir'. How about them apples?"

"Okay, Good Will Hunting," Afia said and they giggled. It was one of their favorite movies that they can watch together anytime. "Just know that I'll always be here for you. I could be married with kids but if you ever needed me, no matter where you are in the world, I'll be there for you."

"See, that's why you're my Lovie Dovey. Because you'll never leave me. And you'll always love me."

"I'm going to leave you if you don't stop calling me Lovie," she said, making him laugh.

They got comfortable holding onto each other and were quiet again for a long time. Then Connor asked her, "So what's next for you? Going to med school like your sisters, Anika and Amara?"

"Actually, I'm not. I turned down UPenn."

"What!?"

"I've decided not to go to. I'm going to get my pharm tech degree and work for my father, then Amara when she takes over. I just want to be a wife and a mom."

"That's not a goal, Afia. You're too smart for that."

She scoffed. "So wives and mothers aren't smart? Your mother isn't smart?"

"That's not what I said. I said you're too smart for that. You-Afia. You're the smartest chick I know. You could be anything in the world."

"And I choose to help my father in the family business and settle down with a partner. Be married, have kids and live happily ever after."

"But why? Why not have a career, and be a wife and mom too?"

"Because, Connor." She sighed. "I want to devote my life to my family. I am so grateful for the opportunities that my parents have given us over the years. We've never had to struggle for anything because my parents make decent money. But you know I rarely see my dad because he's always working and I see my mom even less because she's always at the hospital. Amara pretty much raised me and Anika, which is probably why she doesn't want to have kids."

Connor was quiet for a long time. Then he told her, "I don't know if I agree with this choice here, but I'll support you. Find your life partner. Get married. Make babies. Be happy. You deserve to be happy." She smiled at him. "But see, that's even more of a reason for me not to come back here. Because me being here will just make everyone link us together. So you know, you probably won't see me for a while." She frowned, then moved into his chest.

"Wish it was you," she said quietly.

"Me too."

"But alas, you like dick more now." She sighed dramatically making Connor laugh.

"Some days I do think I'm more gay than bi, but not right now," he said. "Being here with you is the first time in a long time that I've looked at a woman, let alone wanted to be inside of one. But I think it's because it's you."

"I think I like the idea of being the last woman you'll ever be inside of," Afia said smugly.

He laughed. "Calm down Lovie, I wouldn't go that far. But if it does end up being that way, I won't be mad at all."

"Stop calling me that!" She pinched his nipple and he winced. Afia started touching his body, his chest, his six pack. "Fuck, your body is amazing," she whispered, pinching his nipples again.

"Stop, they're sensitive."

"Yea?" She put his hard pink nub in her mouth.

"Fuuuuck, stop," he moaned.

She ignored him and flicked her tongue to the other nipple, making him moan again. She started kissing on his torso and felt his erection begin to rise again. She held his cock in her hand and said, "I thought you were going to make me suck your dick."

He laughed out loud. "I was just talking shit."

"No you weren't. You did everything else you said you were gonna do."

I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do, Afia."

"Maybe I want to know how it feels to have a cock in my mouth." She said looking him in his eyes as she stroked him up and down.

He gave her a look. "I have an affinity for cocksucking, girl. Don't tease me."

She looked at him seductively, then licked the head of his cock. His body jerked and he sat up. He searched her face, trying to see how serious she was. He lifted her head and kissed her lips over and over again. Then he said, "Let me wipe it clean first." She nodded.

Connor got out the bed and went to the bathroom. Afia laid there and smiled to herself, happy with the decision to give herself to her best friend. Connor came back out of the bathroom and she knelt on the bed. Connor sat in the center of the bed and she moved between his legs, his cock less hard than when he left. He looked up at her and leaned back on his palms.

They stared at each other for a moment, then she said, "You aren't going to guide me?"

"Nope. Just do what feels natural. Take in as much or as little as you want."

She sucked her teeth. "But I want to be the best cocksucker ever!" she whined.

He laughed at her. "Is that right?"

"How else am I going to know what a man likes if you don't teach me? And who better to teach me than my gay best friend?"

He laughed out loud again. "I still might be more bi than gay in this moment. But here's what you need to know. Different men like different things, depending on the shape and size of their cock. All men like to be deep throated. 90% of men do not like teeth so just don't do it. Everything else is fair game. Just pay attention to his breathing and moaning."

She gave him a look. "I thought you were celibate?"

He chuckled. "I am. I'm not fucking anyone. I didn't say I wasn't getting my dick sucked here and there. Or doing the sucking."

Her mouth dropped. "You're such a man-whore."

He shrugged. "I want to be the best cocksucker ever too." They giggled together.

"Okay. Here goes." She took his flaccid penis in her hands and stroked it a few times.

"Harder. Stroke harder like you aren't afraid of it," he told her.

She did, although her small fingers did not go all the way around it. She started using two hands to make up the difference and Connor did a sharp intake of breath.

She smiled at him. "You like that."

He had been concentrating on her small hands around his thick penis, but looked up at her face and smiled. "Yea."

"I can tell because of your breathing. And you're getting hard in my hands."

"Good girl," he teased her. "Now that it's getting harder what are you gonna do with it?"

She leaned over and put his entire cock head in her mouth and sucked slowly. He hissed, and she leaned up smiling at him. Still stroking with two hands she said, "You like that too."

"Do it again," he commanded, unsmiling.

Something about his strong tone, a tone he has never used with her emboldened her. She kept one hand at the base of his penis and opened her mouth wide. She took him in as far as she could before her gag reflex kicked in, slid her lips up to the head, then back down again. She did it a few times, feeling Connor grow completely hard in her mouth. He moaned in his throat and gently caressed her hair. Every time she pushed against her gag reflex, more saliva filled her mouth so she deposited on his dick and kept going. And because her tongue was also in the way of deep throating, she ended up dragging it along the back end of his cock with every bob.

"Fuuuuuck," Connor moaned. "Don't stop."

But she had to because her jaw started to ache, so she came up and decided lick him up and down, which by the sound of his moans, was a good decision. Precum was leaking out and she wanted to taste all of it so she dragged her tongue across the slit like she did the first time, making Connor moan out loud and jerk his body again. She circled her tongue around the head of his cock a few times which got a softer moan from him so she went back to putting the whole cock in her mouth, pushing past her gag reflex, pushing him deeper and deeper. She felt like such a slut for how much she enjoyed sucking dick.

She noticed Connor gripping her hair a little tighter, his breathing becoming more erratic, his bottom thrusting upward just a bit to meet her mouth. Suddenly he held her head and pulled out of her mouth. She came off with a loud POP sound and looked up at him, "What? What did I do wrong?"

"Lovie Dovey, you did everything right," he said breathlessly. "I just didn't want to cum in your mouth."

She looked at him still holding onto his hard throbbing dick. "Why not?" she asked innocently.

He got stuck in the sight of her at that moment. Afia, the beautiful girl with the perfect almond colored brown skin, kneeling in front of him holding his cock, mouth opened, lips a little red and bruised from her first ever blow job, spittal dripping off her chin, hair disheveled from his grabbing onto it, her small perky boobs with hard nipples looking right at him.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Afia," he told her.

She smiled and leaned in for a kiss and he gave it to her. Then she pushed him down on the bed and kissed him some more, gyrating her still wet cunt on his hard cock. Afia had watched enough pornos to know what to do next. She leaned up and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, then eased him inside of her.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed and he felt exactly the same. His mouth was opened wide and he couldn't speak, watching her take charge like this.

Connor held onto her waist and let her slide as far down his pole as she wanted to go, which appeared to be all the way down. Between the wetness she already had and Connor cumming inside of her earlier on, she was completely loose and silky. He slid into her so smoothly and easily, that before she knew it she found herself in Connor's lap, pelvic bone to bone. She reached down to hold onto his shoulders.

Connor was beside himself with how amazing it felt to have her on top, her tight and slippery cunt grabbing onto his cock from the inside. He looked her in the eyes said two words: "Fuck. Me."

Afia leaned over, slowly moved up until he was almost out, then slid all the way back down. Connor hissed. She did it again, a little faster. Connor moaned. She kept the same pace as Connor dug his fingernails into her side, then reached around to grab her ass cheeks, careful not to move for her, letting her find her own pace but needing to hold onto her in this way.

Afia found that she liked being on top. Here she could control the rhythm of their lovemaking and she found herself getting aroused. She tried different movements, back and forth, up and down, circular, it didn't matter what she did because every way felt great to her and apparently to Connor too because he had long ago shut his eyes pressing his head against the pillow and could not stop moaning. They were there a lot longer than the first time before she began to feel the internal waves of an orgasm and started to moan. She leaned further down against his chest and found that her engorged clit brushed against his pubic hair, making the waves bigger.

Kabba118
Kabba118
321 Followers