Surprise Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Connor, Oh God, Connor, Connor..." she found herself calling out again.

That was all he needed to hear. Connor held onto her cheeks from the bottom and began thrusting upwards, harder and faster. They moaned together and moved into climax together. Afia called out his name as she trembled and hit her orgasmic peak, but Connor wasn't ready just yet so he kept there two minutes more. Afia screamed and climaxed three more times before he told her, "I'm cumming," and growled before filling her up.

They laid there, exhausted, trying to catch their breaths. Connor moved his hands from her bottom to her back and caressed her softly, feeling the silkiness of her skin from the sweat that began to form there.

Afia spoke first. "Okay. Okay now I see why people do this again and again." Connor started giggling. "No really, that was the bomb diggity."

He said, "You certainly didn't need any lessons on dick riding." She laughed as he adjusted himself to slide out of her. She tried to move to his side but she held him tight. "Stay here with me," he said softly. So she did.

They were quiet for a while, her laying on his chest and him holding onto her. Then she asked him, "Why didn't you want to cum in my mouth?"

He sighed. "You know, this is a lot for me too. Being here with you like this. It's... a lot. You're not my little sister right now, but you're not some chick I picked up to get off on. You're... my Lovie. The most important thing in the world to me right now. So I just needed to make sure I wasn't jelling who you'll always be to me with who you are to me right now."

She was quiet for a moment, then said, "That's horseshit."

He started laughing. "How do you figure?"

"Did you cum in Jack's mouth?"

"Repeatedly," he said with a smile.

"And you love Jack."

"Past tense."

"Whatever. My point is if you can cum in Jack's mouth and you can cum in mine."

"Are you advocating for me to treat you like a cum slut?"

"I'm just advocating for you to treat me like you would any one of your other lovers."

"But you're not one of my other lovers. You're Afia."

"See, horseshit."

"C'mon Afia. You know who you are to me."

"I know," she rolled her eyes. "I'm your best friend, your Lovie, the one-"

"Right. You're the one."

"What?"

Connnor let a moment pass, then said. "There is a parallel universe out there, maybe several, but in that universe Connor Adrian McIntyre is completely straight. And Afia Mary Williamson is his best friend turned high school sweetheart. They are each other's firsts and their families love each other. They fall in love, get married, have kids and live happily ever after. In a parallel universe it would be you and me, together. Forever. So no, you're not just one of my other lovers. You're the love of my life, in every single universe except this one."

She was quiet for a moment, and said, "That universe exists out there. I believe it." He kissed the top of her head. Then she said, "You still should have came in my mouth."

He busted out laughing and she laughed with him. He wanted to say, "Maybe next time," but he wasn't so sure there was going to be. Who knew when he would come back home. And since he didn't want to bring up that conversation again, he let it go.

They were quiet again, and then Connor asked her, "No regrets about this being your first time?"

She looked up at him. "Not one." Then she said, "Don't tell Jack, Mina or Winter. I don't want them to know."

"Why? I don't think they will be surprised."

She shrugged. "I just want to keep this between us. Our one thing." She leaned back on his chest, ready to fall asleep now.

"Okay, Afia."

"Connor?"

"Yea?"

"Call me Lovie."

He smiled. "Okay, Lovie."