Surprise "Ending!"

Story Info
Husband gets to witness his wife in action and more!
3.1k words
4.12
22.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is a story about "wife sharing" and "non-consensual" sexual activities. If such offends you or you think it belongs in another category, find a story more up your alley (pardon the pun) and spare me critiques and low-scores!

Chapter-1: Introduction

Lew and Esther had been living together and married a long time; and unfortunately, the sex was getting boring. For several years, they engaged in "pillow-talk" -- i.e., fantasies about sharing and group sex. Esther understood that Lew was eager to see her with another man or woman; and she'd indulge his fantasies to get him off -- but made it abundantly clear that she was not interested in realizing his fantasies. Surprisingly, after 25 years Esther relented (or gave in to his incessant requests). They tried swinging by engaging in some MMF 3-ways with 3 separate men and even an MFMF with a very sexy married couple where Lew got to see Esther get and even give oral with a female while her husband and he watched. Lew especially enjoyed 69'ing with her as she got fucked doggy -- watching the action as close as possible. At this point, it probably makes sense to help the reader imagine what she looks like: 55 years old, cute, blonde, 5'2", 101 lbs., 32A with pale pink nips, and a shaved mons.

However, an unfortunate result of this exploration was Esther complained about being self-conscious or inhibited being watched by her husband and insisted that going forward, they would have an "open marriage" and play separately. In addition, she made it clear that she was no longer interested in any sexual activity with her husband. They formed some ground rules which included "home turf was off-bounds," not staying out late at night (let alone overnight), and no weekend play when both would be available from their busy careers. In essence, one needed to find playmates during the weekdays or early evenings.

On one occasion, before the ground rules were in place, and one might say because of this incident, Lew came home earlier than expected and discovered a strange man socializing with Esther. No "hanky-panky" was going on, both were fully dressed -- however, it was somewhat awkward with introductions being made. It appeared he was somebody she knew from work who happened to be in town on business. It was clear that the fellow had designed on Esther's petite, sexy body.

In any event, after the brief introductions, Esther said, "well, we should be going!" At which point, they gathered some stuff and Esther and the "associate" departed. The reality became apparent when Lew looked through the peephole in the door and saw them passionately kissing in the hallway on the way to the elevator -- and no doubt his hotel. She returned home a few hours later looking rather pleased with herself, albeit a wee bit disheveled. Lew and Esther then agreed to the "home-turf's" being off-limits to avoid future awkward embarrassment.

Chapter 2: The Plot Thickens

This pattern went on for a number of years. Lew found playmates here and there and even attended a swing club, sometimes getting to play with a few different women. On one occasion, he even was proud be make some gal he had just met nude on the mattress squirt for the very first time!

Lew had to admit he missed making love with his wife -- it was now several years. He got to see her nude in the apartment (she was not self-conscious) -- but sex was off the table. He had no idea how often or for whom she might spread her legs?

One day, Lew got a call from Max, a guy he knew from college who gave him an amazing report. It seems that he had been introduced to Esther by a friend named Dick, a swinger he knew! Dick was raving to his friend what hot piece of ass Esther happened to be -- and evidently eager to meet new playmates. Max had never met Esther but was aware from having followed Lew's facebook page, that Esther was his wife -- not having any notion previously that she was a "hotwife!" Not wanting to spoil his chances to fuck her, Max did not let on that he knew who she was, let alone an old friend of her husband.

One afternoon, Dick invited Max to join them for drinks -- and made sure Esther had several glasses of wine to lower her inhibitions even further. When it became apparent that Esther was quite inebriated, Dick suggested taking her back to his apartment. Esther was in no condition to get home on her own and appreciated Dick's asking Max to help support her as they walked to his place. When they got upstairs, Esther all but passed out on the couch. At this point, the two men decided to indulge in one of their favorite pastimes. After being assured that she was barely conscious, they proceeded to strip her naked and carried her into the bedroom.

Both men took out their cell phones to capture this moment for posterity taking several pics which Max intended to share with his buddy, Lew.

Max certainly appreciated the sexy body laying before him and seemingly helpless to prevent what was about to become her fate -- being ravished by two horny men, one of whom had just met her two hours before. Both men stripped and it was apparent they were primed given the prominent erections ready to penetrate her orifices. The two guys lay down on either side of her and proceeded to kiss and nibble on her pale pink nipples as their hands cupped her breasts and roamed freely up and down her petite body. Max started rubbing her clit and finding her pussy nice and wet, used that moisture on it. Esther started moaning and half-heartedly tried to close her legs. Each man responded by grabbing a thigh and pulling them wide open hooking their own legs around hers to prevent closing. Of course, they also started rubbing their hard cocks on her thighs. Max started to finger fuck her, finding her "g-spot" which he teased causing her to moan even more. While Dick leaned in to kiss her (which she reciprocated), Max kissed his way down her body and started to lick her pussy -- clamping his lips on her clit and flicking his tongue on it repeatedly. Esther was now moaning louder and whether she wanted it or not, careened into a powerful orgasm. Of course, the guys were not finished with her by a long shot.

Dick moved up and tilted her head to the side and rubbed his hard cock on her lips. Pre-cum was coating her lips; and when she opened her mouth to taste it, Dick slid his 6" cock inside groaning as he felt her mouth close on it and her tongue lick the head. Watching his friend getting serviced so nicely, Max took advantage of her being so occupied to slide up and after rubbing his cockhead on her wet labia and clit, he slotted the head and slid his bare 7.5" cock inside this wife he had just met. Esther moaned around Dick's cock -- actually surprised to now realize that she was being fucked by two men for the first time in years -- and not only was neither one her husband, Lew -- one she had just met only a couple of hours ago! She realized that it was too late to stop the inevitable and if this could be considered rape, it was inevitable; and as the old saying goes, she might as well lay back and enjoy it.

The two men pleasured her and she found herself orgasming repeatedly -- especially after Dick rotated and started 69'ing with her -- licking her clit while Max fucked her seemingly with no respite. Finally, she felt Max's cock swell and throb and she now realized for the first time that he had fucked her bare and shot a nice load of cum inside her unprotected pussy. It should be noted that prior to this night, Esther had always insisted on the men with whom she played wear condoms. Oh well, it was too late now as she felt how slippery Max's cock now felt inside her. Perhaps a trip to the pharmacy for "morning after" medication would be in order.

Chapter3:

After Max withdrew, Dick moved around to take his place -- fucking her bare for the first time -- and enjoying the "sloppy seconds." What she had no way of knowing is that Max now went back into the living room, retrieved his cell phone and dialed Lew. He told Lew how he and Dick had succeeded in seducing or taking advantage of Esther effecting the first MFM she had experienced in years. Max made a point of sharing how much he appreciated seeing his old friend's wife buck naked, eating her, and fucking her snug, little pussy. Lew had mixed feelings: enjoying hearing about his wife's sexuality but regretting not being able to see her in action -- and to be honest, somewhat jealous.

Max then surprised Lew by saying, "Hey, Esther's really out of it -- what with all the drinks we made sure she had. Dick's place is near yours. Wanna come over and see for yourself?" Lew did not have to think twice about seizing such an opportunity and said, "You bet -- I can be there in 15 minutes!" Max advised him that he'd leave the door unlocked and not ring the bell to alert Esther that somebody else was arriving.

When Lew arrived, Max shushed him and asked him to wait until prompted to enter the bedroom. Lew could hear his wife's moaning and the slap of Dick's balls on her ass and imagined what was going on (or down) in the next room. Max next entered the bedroom and signaled Dick to be quiet and play along with what was about to happen. Max signaled Dick to put her in the doggy position with her ass facing the bedroom door. Max moved in front of her and pulled her head down to his once again hard cock as Dick now moved around and started fucking her from behind. Unable to resist the urge to see the action, Lew peeked around the bedroom door and was struct with the sight of his wife being buffeted between two men! Lew now got to see her sucking cock and getting fucked by two men for the first time and could barely contain his excitement! After Dick came, adding his cum to Max's, he pulled out causing Esther to moan. Max reassured her that Dick would get hard again in a moment and resume fucking her. In the meantime, Max waved his hand urging Lew to enter the room -- a finger against his lips indicating silence was essential.

Lew now had the incredible image of the cum of two men oozing out of his wife's pussy, down her thighs, and onto the bed. Unable to resist, Lew quietly stripped naked and approached his wife's ass. He leaned over and started to lick her pussy, concentrating on her engorged clit and then fingering her -- amazed at how wet she was. Assuming it was still Dick behind her, Esther lifted her head off of Max's cock and said, "For God's sake, Dick put your cock back in my pussy and fuck me!"

Lew was totally hard and could not resist such an invitation. So he straightened up and rubbed his bare cock on her pussy -- enjoying how wet and obviously aroused she was. Esther thinking Dick was teasing her, backed her ass up and impaled herself -- not realizing her husband's cock was back inside her after so many years! Lew, was amazed how hot and exciting it was to feel "sloppy thirds" and somewhat shocked, realized that Dick and Max had evidently fucked his wife bare! Gliding in and out, he grabbed her hips and started to pound her. It was going to be awfully difficult to avoid cumming quickly given how erotic the whole situation was!

Esther getting fucked as she wanted, focused her attention on sucking Max's cock determined to make him shoot in her mouth so she could swallow it. Her body rocked back and forth on the two cock -- one belonging to a man she had just met that evening and the other, unbeknownst to her, Lew's cock which she had not felt in years. The three of them were moaning and groaning and Dick seized the opportunity to preserve the event for posterity by aiming his cell phone camera to capture a video to share with Max and Lew -- Esther totally unaware being so preoccupied.

After Lew added his load, he pulled out and quickly grabbed his clothes leaving the bedroom before Esther might become aware and make a terrible scene. Esther collapsed on the bed, exhausted from the last round and thought that sex with two men is something she should reconsider keeping on her "menu!"

As the evening wore on, Max and Dick continued to use her body in a variety of positions. The penultimate being when Max lay on his back and pulled Esther on top of him. She knew what was expected and she quickly impaled herself on his nice, hard cock. After stroking for a while, Max pulled her down to kiss, continuing to stroke slowly in and out of her. She did not realize that when he grabbed her ass and pulled her cheeks wide open, Dick was now looking at her virginal asshole... And Dick happened to especially enjoy... even crave... anal sex, which he though was tighter, hotter, and even taboo. In fact, Esther had never allowed anal sex considering it "dirty" or unnatural. She now felt Dick's finger rubbing her asshole and then some cool substance which was pushed inside her as Dick finger-fucked her ass. Thinking, well that feels better than she expected -- and it was just a finger after all -- so she relaxed and focused on fucking Max's cock below her. After a while, though, Dick added a second finger. At first, she thought this was a bit much; but after a short while (and some more lube), she relaxed and started to enjoy the extra sensation. While Dick tugged on her ring to stretch her, Max continued to pull her cheeks wide open to facilitate what was going to happen.

Before she knew what was happening, Max hugged her tightly and Dick removed his fingers, got into position, and rubbed his cockhead on her hole.... And then started to push..... Esther tried to balk; but Max held her securely. And before she knew what happened, Dick's cock slid all the way inside her up-til-then virginal anus! She was now well and truly fucked -- "DP'd" as she knew it was called. She also realized that it did not hurt or feel as bad as she might have presumed it would. So she relaxed, leaned down and resumed kissing Max. Dick loved how tight or snug her ass was and was delighted to "boldly go where no man had gone before." Although neither man might admit it, feeling the other's cock stroking did add to the sensations they were enjoying inside her. Before long the three of them were orgasming together and she clamped down on two throbbing cocks shooting their cum inside her.

At this point, Lew who could not resist peeking and after overcoming his shock at seeing his wife being DP'd by two men, started stroking his own cock. As Dick pulled out of Esther's ass, Lew was treated to the sight of his wife's asshole gaping open and leaking Dick's cum. As it happens, Lew had given up years ago trying to persuade Esther to allow him to fuck her ass. Now her anal cherry had been plucked in front of his eyes. Unable to resist such temptation and defying the likelihood of a terrible scene, Lew approached the bed. Max smiled over her shoulder and pulled her cheeks wide open again -- what an invitation!

Lew mounted the bed and rubbed his cock on her crack -- used the Dick's cum as lube -- and easily slid his cock inside his wife's ass for the very first time. While he would have loved to be the one to pluck her anal cherry, he was grateful for the opportunity to realize the dream of fucking her ass. The fact that she was unaware who was doing it did not matter in the least. It did not take long for him to cum in her ass -- perhaps more because of how exciting it was to be able to do so as opposed to just incredibly good it felt. In any event, he added his cum, pulled out, and quickly exited the room, racing home to be there when she finally arrived.

Chapter 4:

Eventually Esther pulled herself together and said she could really use a shower. Dick led the way and then before she knew what happened, both Dick and Max entered the shower stall with her and proceeded to lather her up -- paying special attention to her tits, pussy, and of course her ass. Both men fingered her front and rear and eventually Dick sat down on the platform and urged her to bed over and suck his cock again... While Esther complied, Max moved behind her, determined to experience what Dick and Lew had enjoyed -- her previously virginal anus. Given that two men had fucked her, that hole was somewhat stretched which allowed Max to gain access quite easily. So once again, she found herself with two cocks inside her. Resigned to her fate, she sucked Dick and squeezed Max's cock with her anal sphincter until both men ejaculated inside her yet again. After they withdrew, she implored them to leave her alone in the shower so she could clean up (and sober up) and get dressed to go home.

Max offered to drop her off, pretending he had no idea where she lived. At the driveway, he leaned over and they kissed. Max said, I'd love to see you again sometime -- perhaps with Dick or maybe just the two of us? Esther smiled at him and said, "give me your cell phone number and I'll let you know."

Seeing they were on such good terms despite having used her so was gratifying for Max -- and he was sure to give Lew a full report -- and a copy of the video Dick provided when it became available.

The End... or is it?