All Comments on 'Surprise "Ending!"'

by StoneyLodge

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

How is this story nearly 5 stars?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just another whore and wimp story too many now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story. How nice to have a buddy help realize the husband’s fantasies!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW. How hot to watch your wife’s first MFM and then take her ass for the first time and she doesn’t know it’s you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I could get my wife in that position (literally and figuratively)!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm gratified that some of you have really enjoyed this story. In actuality, the beginning passage is actually true -- up to the point where the husband views his wife kissing the "associate" via the peephole in the apartment door. From then on, it's fiction. I have to say that if one does not enjoy. wife-sharing stories, I don't understand why one bothers to read them and then make critical comments and worse, post low scores. The "Wife Lovers" section is basically intended for those who enjoy the concept of their wives being shared -- not monogamy! If that's not your cup of jazz, move on to another genre. WL has thousands of other stories in categories you might prefer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoneyLodge@StoneyLodge
I'm a married guy who did a lot of "field research" over the years. I've enjoyed a wide variety of experiences and am thinking of becoming a sex therapist here in New York City. I am also a professional musician and love dogs -- but not in the way that might apply to this webs...