Surprise for a Bi-Couple During MMF

Story Info
Crossdressing suprise for a bi couple during mmf fun.
5k words
4.49
15.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story based on some true events and things that I wished would have happened....

I was looking at an adult dating site that I had joined looking to satisfy some bi urges that I had.

Namely, having hot, bi mmf sessions that would include making homemade porn. I would get extremely turned on imagining seeing erotic pics of myself and a couple on my profile and their profile of our sessions together.

I wanted to be used by a bi couple for their mutual pleasure. I lean toward being submissive and a bottom during bi fun. l also had a hidden secret...

I enjoy crossdressing. It turns me on to wear a red head wig, short skirt & gartered thigh high stockings. It feels very sexy to complete my outfit wearing nothing under my skirt but my completely smooth shaved ass, balls and hard 6 inch cock.

This was something I did not advertise on my profile as I know this is not a largely accepted fetish.

I had tried before to display my crossdressing fetish on my profile listing out in words and pictures what turns me on about crossdressing.

I noticed how quickly I was treated like a leper. My profile was ignored by most everyone on the site. I learned my lesson and went underground with my fetish, being careful as to who I let know about it.

I would carefully screen any bi couple on the site to see what fetishes they have. Looking for the rare bi couple into making erotic pics, mmf and crossdressing fun.

I would stroke my hard cock when I would find any interesting couple that met this critera.

Unfortunately, it was a rare find. Most everyone that fit this critera would be hundreds of miles away or would be in another state.

One day I was doing an advanced search looking for that unicorn bi couple near my area when I happened upon an interesting profile.

This couple stated to be bi, looking for a bi male for mmf fun. Their profile pic looked very interesting as well. A nice, big shapely ass sitting on top of a big cock. The cock looked long and thick from what I could see because most of it was buried up a hot, shaved pussy.

My cock got hard, I felt my shaved balls getting tight & starting to ache. My throbbing cock started leaking precum & my heart began to kick up a notch as I read their profile and looked at their pics.

Their faces were obscured in their various sexy pics. I stroked my throbbing cock. My shaved balls got tighter as I took in the erotic content of their hot profile.

They both carried extra pounds. She looked to be white, blonde & curvy with big, full breasts & a big, sexy ass. Her hot pussy & ass were both completely shaved. He looked to be overweight & hispanic with a hairy but trimmed balls & cock. Judging from their pics, his cock looked thick & on the upper end of 7 to 8 inches long. They looked to be an ideal match.

I was working up a cum in my balls, stroking as I looked at their profile anticipating the possibilties.

I read their preferences & what they were looking for.

Both were bi, looking for a bi male for mmf fun.

What I read next almost made my shaved balls explode.

He was a top wanting a bottom. She wanted to watch him top the bottom, partcipate, peg their partner & take pics. They also wanted a crossdresser.. How kinky.. what a hot couple..

They had a few well shot pics displaying their sexy parts.

The pic of her riding his big cock was very erotic. His dark cock filled her pale, hot, shaved pussy with several inches still out waiting to slide in. Her puffy, shaved labia was stretched tight from being filled with his long, thick cock. His big, hairy balls hung down as his cock filled her shaved cunt.

Another pic showed the girth & length of his long, thick cock. She was sitting on his cock as it went up past her pussy & was sliding up her sexy ass with inches to spare.

Two other pics had her face blocked out. The pics showed her attemping to throat him. She wasn't succeeding. One pic showed more than 1/2 of his cock bulging between her lips as she tried to swallow that big cock. She could only manage to get half of his whopper between her lips.

In another pic his massive, dark, hard cock was on was on display in all it's glory. Rock hard, up & throbbing.

She had a pic of her big, sexy tits. They looked to be DD size. Her sexy asshole & hot, shaved pussy were on full display in the last profile pic. She looked delicious on her knees with her big ass up in the air.

My balls got tighter & tighter... Finally I unloaded as several jets of cum shot several feet in the air as I came from looking at their hot profile.

On top of all that. They showed to be near my location. The question now was, would they both have any interest in me?

Judging from what I read on their profile & my experience. I figured they would be extremely interested...

I'm trim & actually wanted a larger couple. A bi guy with a overweight body & cock like Ron Jeremy sounded hot.

A babe with extra lbs, sexy curves, big tits, sexy ass & a hot, shaved pussy also turns me on. They both fit that critera perfectly.

I sent them a message to check their interest. In the dm I sent: face, body, cock & balls and ass pics of myself. I didn't send any pics dressed up yet. Then the wait began.

I didn't have to wait long.

The next day I checked my profile. My cock sprang to life seeing a new message from them. Precum began leaking from my cock as I read their reply.

They were definitely interested...

The sent me face pics, they both looked sexy. They also asked if I could contact them on kik. I sent a message & they responded back almost immediately.

They didn't live together & weren't married. They were boyfriend & girlfriend.

We set up a 3 way conversation on kik.

It was clear from the beginning that he was in control of things but, in a nice way. He wasn't rude or arrogant, just dominate.

That made me even more horny as I wanted to be dominated by the guy of the couple. He had the bigger cock anyway. In my eyes that put him in control.

He made it clear that he was going to fuck his gal and my tight, shaved ass by the way he controlled the conversation.

He got extremely horny in our conversation realizing he was in control. He was grooming me the same way a guy does a babe that he wants to fuck.

I could tell he couldn't wait to slide his tongue & big cock up my tight asshole. "I've been stroking my cock to your profile pics. Love your tight, shaved ass " he said. "You like to get rimmed? Good! Because I'm gonna bury my tongue up your sexy ass before I bury my cock up it." My cock throbbed and my balls were getting tighter reading his responses.

She also chimed in and added to the atmosphere of horniness. "Mmmmm.. we've been looking for someone like you for a while. I can't wait to see you get your ass worked over. I'll do my part too." She purred. " Wait till she sucks your cock and balls, she's a great cocksucker" he stated.

I was intoxicated and horny by all the sexting. My cock throbbed leaking pre-cum and my shaved balls ached.. getting tighter and tighter as I stroked my cock. I stroked my throbbing cock until I made my aching balls unload. Shooting a shower of cum that shot several feet everywhere.

I was turned on thinking of how I was going to prepare my tight ass to take his long, thick cock.

We chatted several more times & developed the nessessary comfort level to meet up.

We set up a meet up & agreed to play at this 1st meeting. The location would be a motel equal distant to us.

in the meanwhile I began the task of prepping my tight ass for his cock. I have several dildoes of various lengths. A 5 incher & 6 incher on up to a big 8.5 inch dildo.

I figured if I could take the big 8.5 incher up my ass I would be good. It was a challenge to get it up my ass due to it's lenght & width, it was long & thick... Of course, so was his big cock..

I didn't want to disappoint them in my performance. I owed them a good one.

I lubed up my tight, shaved ass & started out with the 5 inch dildo. I laid on my back, folded in half, with my legs back toward my head. I was able to slide the little 5 inch dildo up my ass in that position. I then transitioned to being on my knees, head down, ass up, legs spread. Again, 5 inches went in easy. I did all the above with the 6 incher, no problem.

Now, I picked up the fat, 8.5 inch tool & lubed it up. I lubed up my ass & I lined it up with my asshole & begin to gently try to push in. I pushed back with my anal sphincter as the thick head popped in my ass & slid in.

I could definitely feel it this time. I added more lube & with my legs spread toward my head, I managed to slowly slide that big tool up my ass, fake balls deep. As soon as I let go, the dildo shot out of my tight ass. When it was in, my ass definitely felt full. My prostate got stimulated as my cock oozed pre-cum as I fucked myself.

He was going to have a good fuck, fucking my tight ass. I was sure my ass would feel like a small, tight pussy to him. I practiced the same thing ass up, head down & legs spread.

Because my ass was so tight, I had to go slow & easy with lots of lube.

Slowly, I finally broke in my tight ass after some years of not getting fucked.

Ready or not, everyone was gonna cum..

After much anticipation, the day arrived.. I agreed to secure the room before they got there. I paid, got the room key, texted them the room number & went into the room.

I was your basic setup with a kingsize bed. I had already showered. My shaved cock & balls and tight ass were all fresh & clean. All this about to happen made me horny & nervous. I showered again & touched everything up again with my razor. I put a light coat of flavored, edible lube over my asshole & balls.

I then got my surprise ready, I knew they were both horny to be with a crossdresser. I knew from looking at their profile that they both would be pleasantly surprised.

I put on my redhead wig, short skirt & thigh-high gartered black stockings. The stockings came all the way up to right below my ass. I looked in the mirror... Perfect.

I hiked up my short skirt to revel my completely shaved throbbing cock & balls.

With my red hair hanging down. I put my leg up on the bed speading my stocking clad legs to show off my shaved balls, ass & hard cock.. I was ready.. I put on a robe in order to be ready to open the door.

I recieved a text from them, "We're here".

My cock was hard, throbbing & leaking pre-cum as my heart kicked up a notch.

There was a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole. They were here..

I opened the door. "Oh heeellooo!" she said. "Oh yes!!" He said as they came in.

I could see the outline of his big cock straining in his shorts as they came in. She had a robe on too. Her big tits looking sexy & ready to pop out of her tight top. I could tell she was wearing black stockings too from looking at her legs.

"Shall we?" he said. "Oh yesss!!" I quickly said back. I moved over to the front of the bed as she put a bag on the table then she went to the bed & laid down on her tummy. She had her phone out ready to take pics.

She & I dropped our robes on the floor. Everyone was all smiles. He approached me at the foot of the bed.

"We meet a last!" he said pulliing out his phone. He dropped his shorts & kicked them aside. He wasn't wearing underwear. His big 8 + inch cock sprang up throbbing. His big, hairy balls hung down. I hiked up my skirt showing my gartered stockings, throbbing cock & tight, shaved balls to both of them.

"Oh hell yes!" he exclaimed. "That's so hot!!" I heard her say. He came up in front of me & cupped my tight, aching shaved balls in his hand then he stroked my cock.

Then he put his long, hard cock on top of my hard cock as she took pics. His long cock touched my shaved pubic area.

My shorter 6 inch cock was several inches short of touching him.

He stroked our cocks together, frottage style. His longer, thicker, dark cock & my shorter white cock shaft to shaft as he stroked them together.

I felt myself tremble & my knees getting weak. He put his hand on my shoulders, then on my head as he gently pushed me down to my knees. His long, thick cock throbbed in my face as I got on my hands & knees. I arched my ass up for him, this exposed my ass for him.

He pulled my skirt up & bunched it up towards my middle. I felt him reach down & spread my ass cheeks with his hands.

She continued taking pics. "Suck my cock." I heard him say as he massaged my ass. I felt his fingers squeeze my shaved balls then slide over my tight, shaved asshole.

I came up putting his big balls in my hand, I slid my hand over his long shaft. I licked his cock from his balls to his throbbing hard shaft. His cock throbbed as I slid my tongue over it. I slid my lips over the head of his thick cock tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum.

I massaged his big balls & then stroked his long 8 inch shaft as I slid my lips over the head of his cock slurping & sucking. I stroked what I couldn't get my lips over which was 3/4 of his cock. "Oh yeah, you're sucking it good" I heard him say. I looked over to see her playing with her hot, shaved pussy between taking pics as I stoked & sucked his big cock.

I slid my hand up & down his long shaft as I slurped & sucked his big cock enjoying the sight as he fingered her hot, wet shaved pussy.

She had her legs spread with her pussy & ass displayed as she lay back moaning. Her hot pussy & ass were framed by her sexy, black thigh high gartered stockings. She squeezed her big tits together as he expertly fingered her tight, wet pussy as I sucked his cock.

He eased me off his big throbbing cock. 4 inches of his thick cock glistened slick with my saliva.

He then told me to lie on my back on the bed with my ass toward her. I laid back as told spreading my legs & bending my knees. I looked up to see that big, throbbing cock in my face.

I saw a flash as she took some pics. I then felt her tongue slide over my shaved balls & slide down to my ass she began to rim my ass.

I spread my legs for her as she stroked my throbbing cock as she licked my balls & rimmed me. She slid her hand up & down the lenght of my cock bouncing off my balls as she went down. I felt the wetness of her fingers smearing lube on my asshole as she spread more flavored lube on my ass.

I pulled his hard, throbbing cock to my lips. I licked his throbbing shaft & then slipped the head of his cock between my lips. He gently fucked my mouth being careful not to gag me. He put his hands behind my knees pushing down & folding me in half.

My knees were pushed down against the bed as she tongue fucked my ass & stoked my cock. She stroked its lenght & her hand slapped down on my shaved balls as she stroked my cock. He took some pics of her working me over as his long cock throbbed between my lips.

He then eased himself on top of me in the 69 position. I took as much of his big cock between my lips as I could, I massaged his big balls as he staddled my head. I felt his lips slip over my throbbing cock & slide down as he easily swallowed every inch of my cock down to my shaved balls over & over.

I moaned with his big cock between my lips as she rimmed my ass & he slurped & swallowed my hard cock. I slid my spread legs behind his shoulders as we sucked each other.

She got up coming around the side of us taking pics of us in the 69. she then took pics of his cock fucking my mouth. I again could only manage to get about 1/2 of his cock in my mouth.

I felt him begin to finger my ass as he swallowed my cock. The sounds of moaning & slurping filled the air.

My tight, shaved balls got tighter as I felt his tongue sweep over them. I sucked his long, hard cock feeling 1 finger then 2 slide up my tight ass.

She laid back on the bed spreading her sexy stocking clad legs. Her big tits shaking as she fingered her wet, shaved cunt as she watched us suck each other.

He then got up. He told me to eat her pussy & ass. I got on my hands & knees & eased over to her putting my face between her legs. I felt his hands on my hips as he positioned me, putting my ass up & my head down.

I looked at the hot, wet shaved cunt & ass in my face. I put my hands around her legs & licked her inner thighs feeling her quiver as I swept my tongue over the shaved outer puffy lips of her labia.

I felt him behind me stroking my cock then I felt his tongue sweep over my shaved balls & over my tight asshole as he began to eat my ass. He stroked my cock as his tongue circled my asshole. I felt his tongue push into my ass.

I moaned as I slid my tongue down to her sexy asshole. She cried out as I pushed her legs back as I began rimming her ass. My nose was in the cleft of her hot pussy.

Her shaved pussy & ass smelt & tasted like a wet piece of strawberry candy mmmm... how delicious...

A lube covered finger slid up my ass then a 2nd one as he prepped my ass for his cock. He fingered fucked my ass while I slid my tongue between her shaved cunt lips.

Her body moved to the movement of my tongue. She moaned & shook as I slid 2 fingers in her cunt as I plowed her pussy with my tongue over & over being careful not to lick her clit until she was ready.

I then felt him put his cock on top of my ass. His long shaft lying between my ass cheeks & onto the small of my back. His big cock throbbed between my ass cheeks, he playfully slapped my ass with his cock then thrust & slapped his big balls against my tight asshole.

She rocked her hips to the motion of my tongue. I swept my tongue all over her wet, puffy cunt over & over getting closer & closer to her clit. I felt the head of his condom covered cock against my tight asshole.

He began to push. I pushed with my anal sphincter as he slowly thrust in. The lube did it's trick & he slid in. We all moaned as he slowly began fucking my ass & I ate her pussy & ass.

"Mmmmm... your ass is so tight... like a small, tight pussy!" he purred.. He slowly thrust in & out of my ass enjoying fucking me as he slowly put more inches in. I buried my face in her hot. wet cunt, being careful to not make her cum.

He took his cock out of my ass & told me to fuck her. I positioned myself on top of her in the missionary position.

She breathed heavily as I lined my cock up with her shaved cunt. I slid in & began fucking her. I licked & sucked her tits as she moaned. My cock slid easily up her sopping wet shaved pussy.

My tight, shaved balls slapped against her asshole as we both moaned. He stroked his big cock as he took pics of us fucking. My cock slid in & out as I imagined fucking her, getting her ready for his bigger cock.

He told me to go balls deep in her & stop. I did as he asked. He got behind me & put his condom wrapped big cock back up my ass again with my cock buried in her shaved cunt.

He fucked my ass faster this time, not quite able to go balls deep. We collapsed together as he pushed on top of me.

He fucked me until he finally buried his cock up my ass balls deep with my cock buried up her pussy. We all panted & moaned as he lay on top of us. She & I were pushed down on the bed with him on top of us.

He the got off of us, took the condom off & told her to sit on my cock.

None of us had cum yet, I could feel a big cum building up in my tight, shaved balls.

We were sweaty as the smell of sex filled the air.

I laid down on my back, she got on top of me straddling me. Her big tits in my face as my cock slipped easily up her wet, shaved cunt. I began to fuck her, sliding my cock in & out. she moaned as I fucked her & she buried my face in her big tits.

He took pics of us fucking then he came up behind her & lined up his big cock with her pussy. We stopped fucking with my cock buried balls deep in her.

He slipped his long cock up her cunt on top of my cock. She cried out with pleasure as he took over the fucking.

12