Surprise for a Bi-Couple During MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his long cock slide over the top of mine & go farther up her cunt than my cock. His hairy balls slapped my shaved balls as he sped up fucking her. I thrust some, but he did most of the thrusting.

I felt my balls getting tighter & tighter getting close to unloading as his balls slapped mine. I had to concentrate to keep from cumming.

She was moaning & groaning much more than when it was just me fucking her.

He stopped, breathing hard & told her to get on top of me in the 69.

She turned around & got on top of me. It was a sexy sight.

Both of us wearing thigh high gartered stockings. I felt intoxicated with a hot, wet shaved pussy & ass in my face as she eased down on top of me.

I spread my stocking clad legs & bent my knees as I felt her hand wrap around my hard, thobbing cock as she began stroking me.

She licked my shaved balls & my throbbing shaft as I swept my tongue over her outer shaved labia lips.

I heard her moan & felt her respond to my tongue as she slipped her lips over the head of my cock. She slid her lips down my shaft easily swallowing my cock down to my aching, shaved balls as she squeezed them as I tongued her pussy.

I looked over to see him taking pics as he stroked his big cock. He got behind her, he put his long cock up near her wet. shaved cunt.

I had a mouth full of pussy. She moaned & gyrated to the motion of my tongue. She squeezed my shaved balls as her lips slid up & down my cock as she swallowed it over & over.

He put his cock in my mouth as he fingered her pussy. I licked, slurped & sucked his big cock over & over. He then plunged his big cock up her hot, wet cunt.

She let out a cry of pleasure with my cock buried between her lips. He began giving her a hard, good fucking.

I marveled at the sight as he gave her a much better fucking than I ever could. She moaned & cried out as he fucked her.

I began licking her shaved cunt again as it bulged, full of cock. I licked her cunt lips & clit over & over. I also licked his long shaft & balls as he slid over & over in her cunt.

She continued slurping, sucking, licking & swallowing my cock & shaved balls as she got fucked.

He then slid his cock out & came around to the front of her. I took her shaved pussy in my mouth sliding my tongue between her cunt lips & her clit over & over.

She moaned with pleasure as he put his long cock on top of my cock, cock2cock as I laid under her in the 69.

He took more pics with both our cocks in her face. My cock disappeared under his bigger cock. He picked up his cock & playfully slapped my shaved balls with his cock. She swallowed my cock balls deep as he slapped my balls again. The feeling was intense.

She stood both our cocks up shaft to shaft. His big. hairy balls crushing my tight shaved balls. His thick, long, dark cock stood taller than my shorter, white cock & shaved balls.

She enjoyed the contrast as she stroked both at the same time. she took turns pulling one over sucking it, then the other.

She slipped her lips down my shaft easily swallowing me, shaved balls deep. Then she would take as much of his big cock as she could, not being able to throat him.

She pulled our cocks together & slipped her lips over both cocks at the same time as he took pics. All the while, I slid my tongue all over her hot shaved cunt & ass.

She squirmed & gyrated to my tongue as I ate her. I slid 2 fingers up her pussy as I licked. I knew I could make her cum by the way she moved.

He pulled his cock away & slipped on a condom over his long cock watching as she licked my balls & swallowed my cock over & over as I ate her.

He spread my legs as she sucked my cock. I felt his finger slide lube up my asshole again.

As she sucked & swallowed my cock, I felt the head of his cock up against my asshole. He moaned with pleasure as his cock slid up my ass as she sucked my cock & I ate her pussy.

He filled my shaved ass up as I felt my balls getting tighter & tighter.

He sped up his fucking my ass. His hands were on my hips as he pounded me. I tongued her pussy as she moaned and gyrated.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of my ass & pulled the condom off as she swallowed my cock.

He put his cock in her mouth as he squeezed his balls shooting jets of hot cum in her mouth & face. She moaned as cum coated her lips & face. I finished her off by sweeping my tongue over her pussy & clit. She squirted all over my face & mouth.

She collapsed on top of me moaning.

My shaved balls & ass were covered with his cum. She began squeezing my aching, shaved balls as she began sucking me off again. She slurped, sucked & swallowed my cock down to my tight, aching balls over & over.

He took pics of this then joined her. He pulled on my shaved balls & massaged them as she swallowed every inch of my cock.

He then began licking my shaved balls, pulling at them with his lips. They devoured my entire cock & balls together until I couldn't hold back any longer. I cried out moaning as they made my tight balls unload. My cum shot out in jets as she took my cum in her mouth.

She sat up sitting on my face, he sat up & kissed her. They shared my cum in a kiss as I lay under them panting, enjoying the orgasm they gave me. His big limp cock lay on top of my smaller limp cock in the dominate position as they kissed. They celebrated kissing, sharing my cum, enjoying their hot ass fuck & suckoff of a crossdresser...

"Next time I'm going to peg his ass." I heard her tell him as they sat on top of me panting.

12