Surprise for My Straight Buddy

Story Info
Straight guy get tied up and edged.
807 words
3.97
11.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday afternoon, Jim sends his straight Puerto Rican friend Gabe a text saying he has a surprise for him and gives him an address and room number to a hotel. Gabe asks what the surprise is. Jim tells him he has to show up if he wants to find out.

A couple hours later, Jim gets a knock on the hotel room door. He opens the door and sees Gabe standing there with a big grin on his face.

As Gabe walk into the dimly lit room he sees a couple lengths of rope and a bandana laying on the nightstand. He turns towards Jim with a surprised look. Jim asks him, "you ready?" Gabe immediately shakes his head, yes.

Jim begins to undress Gabe. He removes his shirt and runs his hands over Gabes hairy chest and stomach. Jim slides Gabes jeans and boxer briefs down, revealing his thick ass and already hard uncut cock.

As Jim undressed himself, he orders Gabe to lay down. He doesn't hesitate and lays in the middle of the bed. Jim snugly ties Gabes wrists to the headboard. He then blindfolds Gabe with the bandana. Gabe is shaking with excitement.

Jim begins lightly caressing Gabes arms and chest. Gabe twitches with anticipation. Next Jim kisses Gabes chest and starts to lick and suck on his nipples, which are now as hard as his cock.

Jim slowly strokes Gabes dick, then leans down and whispers in his ear,"do you wanna cum?"

Gabe replies " yeah".

Jim firmly grips Gabes full balls and sternly asks him again,"do you want to cum?"

Gabe says, "yes sir."

Jim begins slow stroking Gabe throbbing cock, using his precum as lube. Gabe strarts thrusting his hips trying to speed up the hand job he is receiving. Jim orders Gabe to stop.

Gabe mumbles "fuck"

Jim resumes giving Gabe a hand job. Starting off slowly and speeding up getting him close to climate. But before he shoots his load, Jim releases his cock. His cock bounces off his stomach a couple of times but he doesn't cum.

Jim starts playing with his bound friends balls. Then he works his way down to Gabes hairy ass crack. He raises his legs giving Jim access to his tight hole. Gabe exhales as Jim slides a finger in and works over his hole.

Jim asks him if he like it.

Gabe tells him "yes sir"

Jim gives Gabes ass a break because his own hard cock needs some attention.

Jim straddles Gabes head placing his hairy balls on his lips. Gabe starts licking on his nuts then sucks both of them in his mouth, rolling them around with his tongue.

Jim pulls his balls from Gabes mouth and rubs his swollen tip on his lips. Gabe took half of Jims cock in his mouth and slurped the precum out of it. As Jim got his cock serviced, he reached back and starts stroking Gabes cock again.

Jim was getting close to orgasm so he pulled his cock from his subs mouth. He turned his attention to Gabes cock. Slowly licking up and down his veiny shaft. With his tongue he tease his swollen mushroom tip and licking up the precum that was oozing out.

Gabes told Jim he wanted to cum.

Jim replied,"not yet".

Jim took Gabes cock in his mouth. He began working the head, then sucked it down until the head hit the back of his throat. He then started milking Gabes cock with his mouth.

He filled Jims mouth with his cock and his precum. Gabe thrusted his hips and started fucking Jims mouth. Jim knew Gabes was getting close when he felt his cock start to pulsate. He stopped giving him head and began sucking his balls.

Gabe moaned as Jim sucked on his huge balls.

He then begged his dom to make him cum.

Jim wanted Gabes load. He started sucking his cock. Taking the entire length in his mouth. Jim slowly brought Gabe to orgasm. Gabe twitched and moaned.

As Jim sucked his cock faster, Gabe began thrusting his hips. After a few thrusts Jim felt Gabes cock pulsate as he emptied his balls in his mouth. Jim swallowed every drop.

Gabes body twitched and jerked as Jim took his entire cock in his mouth and sucked out the last few drops of his thick cum.

As Gabe layed there still tied up, Jim stroked his own cock and shot his load across Gabes face. He then put the head of his dick in Gabes mouth. Gabe licked on the tip of his cock and sucked the remaining cum from his head.

Jim untied Gabes wrists. The two men layed beside each other and caught their breath.

Jim asked Gabe if he liked his surprise.

Gabe looked at him, smiled and nodded