All Comments on 'Surprise from Wife on My Business Trip'

by Lucasonoff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Saula88Saula88over 4 years ago
Love this...

Great story! Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Heard similar once

My wife was a bit drunk, she and her girl friend were being silly, tugging each other's tops up, flashing me and giggling. Then things got a little more serious when my wife told me she wanted to watch "it" go in and out of her girl friend.

So, me on the bottom, her friend on top, wife between our legs watching and taking pics with one of the instant cameras.

I learned a LOT about my wife that night, 3 glasses of wine or a dab of pot and anything could happen.

LucasonoffLucasonoffalmost 4 years agoAuthor
response to anonymous comments

Hi

Thank you for sharing this is such a nice comments and I am very happy this occurred to you. My wife do like to surprise me with all sort of things. I have done the same to her but with another guy as well just for her. makes for real fun and yes wine does help ladies loosen up when outside the house.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Not too much more to say. Love reading your stories. Content and writing style is excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucasonoff@Lucasonoff
Male, late 50 with a voyeur side. I love reading stories related to Incest, massage, wife spoiling, cuckold, swapping etc... I also love to communicate via email (Litewriter@outlook.com) with ladies and to exchange role playing back and forth involving these fantasy. In su...