Surprise from Wife on My Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back sucking Maryline clit and it took her five minutes with 2 fingers inside her pussy to bring Maryline to orgasm. She also came at the same time while I was fucking her from behind. It was so sexy to see an older lady with this young 30 years old in bed. During the action I snapped a picture and after we were done and the lady left, I sent the picture to Linda. We got no answer back from her that was weird.

I untied Maryline and we made love for the next hour and fell asleep. We were woken up by a knock on the door. It must have been midnight. I got up and I though the maid was done her shift and wanted more so I opened the door and there was Linda with her coat open and nothing but garter under it.

"Honey! I do not know what happened! but I really need it and when you guys sent me the picture of the lady eating Maryline out! it sent me over the top. I want some of her pussy!"

"Of course, sexy! Come on in! we will treat you to some fun!"

Maryline said "Ho Nice! Linda! I always been attracted to you and desired you. Please kiss me!"

To that we completed a week of fantastic sexual and erotic situation. Me and Linda got even closer and we now have Maryline as our sex toy until she finds a boyfriend. Maryline is really learning her slave role with me and Linda. Linda has been catching up with lost time and I even get video of both Linda and Maryline with a double dildo inside them, with mention of, "You are missing all the fun, keep working in order to keep spoiling us!"

12