Niece's Cheerleader Friend

Story Info
My niece’s drunk friend gets a doll fucking pizza slice.
2.1k words
4.21
7.2k
5
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my twenty-year-old niece left for her night out, taking her mother's demanding attitude with her (no wonder they didn't get along, I thought), I knocked back a few more beers. Later, I went upstairs to the spare room than contained some of her old things, as she had practically lived with me when her parents divorced. I knew she would have made a mess getting ready to go out. I picked up her little orange shorts, white tube-top, and snowy stained cotton knickers. I had a cheeky sniff of panties to smell the aroma of her delicious nectar. Her pheromones vaginal fluid and fragrance of perfume turning me on faster than a New York minute.

Thinking back to the night she turned eighteen, the minx jumped into my bed and wanted some uncle action, I put the drunk teen back in the spare room, her room. There was absolutely no way could I fuck her, no matter how much she begged, even though I wanted to. But since that night, her ass hanging out of her silver mini skirt stirred something, like a genie released from a bottle, and I'd been wanking myself off thinking about her since.

Her three-foot something doll which blinked when rocked stood in the corner. The inanimate figure with its rainbow coloured dress with unicorn head in the centre, little pinks heels and blonde hair was begging for it. One of the eyes was slightly closed more than the other, I lost count how many time 's cum over its face, probably the same amount of time, I'd come on my niece's underwear, and her other old dolls.

My niece had called me a 'perv', just because I wouldn't fuck her tight twenty-year-old ass, "Cheeky bitch," I said aloud looking down at the doll, I gave it a little shove and it's eye's opened wide.

Sniffing her panties, I pulled out my flaccid penis and grabbed a barbie doll from the dresser. I used the tiny blonde's welcomely open arms to wank the underside of my cock rubbing across its miniature plastic tits and body, to its neck jointed head and blonde hair while looking her three foot doll counterpart as I got harder. I sniff hard on the crotch of my niece's panties, and put the Barbie in my back pocket, while I rubbed the head of my prick across the little face of the tall doll...

Ding, dong! Sounded the doorbell, determined to shrivel my prick, followed by a ratatat at the door. There was no way I was shooting my mayo now! My niece must have come back early, even though she 'd text and said she was going for food after the club.

I opened the door gawping, there stood my niece's friend in a cheerleader fancy dress costume, wearing a cute bright pink and white dress with a printed 'cheer' design across the chest, complete with matching metallic pom poms. She was as small as my niece, and also twenty, but with much bigger tits.

"Were you expecting a fairy?" She laughed, shaking her head, her blonde bunches swinging, shaking pom poms in my face.

"Oh, no. She's not back yet? The signal was rubbish. She text me to come here when I lost her."

"She shouldn't be long, I know she's going for food. Come in." I could see her pink gym panties as the pleated skirt was so short, if she bent over in those matching pink strappy heels and white leg warmers, I was sure I'd be able to see what she had for breakfast.

I looked at her sparkling pink pedicured toes, they were worth a wank, I thought, "I haven't see you for ages--"

"I'm twenty now, and all grown up. And it's too early for the party to end," she slurred, cutting me short fluttering her eyelashes. There was a little more fuckable life in her than the cum target practice doll upstairs.

"Beer?"

"Any vodka?" she asked, touching my chin with one of her long pink nails.

"Sure." We walked through to the kitchen dinning room and I eye-up her ass, one of her cheeks more visible than the other as she bent over the counter.

"I'm starving," she announced, eying up my niece's pizza boxes, as a got her a drink.

"Leftovers. There's anchovies on it though," and my spunk, when I splurged over it earlier, I thought.

"I like fish, but I'm a meat lover."

I bet you are, I thought, looking at her ample bosoms almost touching the counter, a tempting line of cleavage on show. I took a photo of the slut pretending to check my phone.

I prayed it was a slice with my cum on it as she took a bite, "Salty, cold and fishy."

She gave a drunken smile, and downed her vodka. "Mmm, I need some meat. I have a confession, when I stayed over before, I saw your cock when you got out of the shower," she husked, and cupped my full balls. Although she wasn't my niece, this dirty cheerleader was the next best thing.

She rubbed my bulge, and with her arched over I put my fingers on her damp knickers then moved them to the side, jamming two fingers in her slit with ease as we French kissed.

She pulled out my growing pre-cum cock, and took off her damp knickers, wiping them across my face. "Watch this..." she said, picking up a pom pom from the table and bending over she began to insert the smooth notched plastic handle into herself, I averted my eyes momentarily to the floor, those glistening pink toes, plastic strappy pink heels like the dolls upstairs, chunky leg warmers, hitch up pleated skirt... she took out the white handle from her gaping gash hole, and just when I thought the show was over preceded to put it in her arse-hole. The colourful fluffy strands poked out like a tail of a furry adventurer.

I read her pink and white top, the word 'cheer' blazed across her tits. "Most impressive. I'll fucking cheer for you." I said, shaking my head gazing at glimmering pink, silver and blue cheerleading pom hanging from her shitter.

"Hey mister, I bet that's something you don't see often." she said, her laughter lines on display with a million dollar smile as she pulled out the shit stick with its fluffy head.

The dirty bitch then put the pom handle horizontal in her mouth and bit down on it like a horse bit. I wasted no time, fucking her over the counter, gripping her pigtails, like a sweaty perv in a park. Trying to mount her like a fucking animal. The joy of slapping sounds filled the room. My prick easily slotting and slipping in and out of her sopping wet cunt. I nibbled her ear and licked the side of the slut face like a dog with an ice cream. Then yanked her hair excitedly balls deep inside her.

She spat out the pom handle, "That enough cheerleader fucking for you mister!" She announced with a sigh. "You can't cum yet!" she added knowingly, probably feeling my cock twitching.

As frustrating as it was, she was right, I would have prematurely blown my load up her warm clit and I needed to savour this white and pink clad piece of candy.

"I wish you were my uncle." she spoiltly moaned, getting on her knees smiling as she smeared her luscious rosey pink lipstick on my length.

"Suck my fucking cock bitch."

"I'm a good cheerleader-slut, I'll do what uncle says," she said, keeping eye contact with me, her baby blues became brighter as she polished, sucked and gobbled her friends uncle's cock. Loving her own juices.

"Good girl." I encouraged, as my dick went in and out of her sweet warm mouth. "That's it you little cum-slut." I guided her head, my hand on the parting at the back of hair, as I downed a vodka from the top.

She continued to deeply sucked me off, the she gripped my ass, and I had a little moment of panic, as she pulled out the Barbie from my back pocket by its legs.

"What the fuck are you doing with this?" I poured some vodka straight from the bottle into her mouth, and took the doll from her, as she leaned back with one hand on her pink strapped ankles and leg warmers. "You sick twat. Oh, this gets me wet you fucking-perv," she said with glee. Without a second thought, she parted her fanny flaps, "I always wanted that Barbie... her Barbie doll!" and pulled my hand with the doll to her open clit, guiding doll's in head first.

I was surprised she took the head and hair of the doll so easily, and right down to its plastic shoulders! "You really do love Barbie," I said, doll-fucking her - thinking of my niece as I French necked her some more, sucking on the petite bitch's tongue.

With Barbie stuck in her minge, writhing on the toy she began sucking me off again. As my balls slapped her chin, I increased rhythm gripping her hair tighter. She enjoyed spluttering, and the more she gagged on my cock-meat hit the back of her tonsils, the more excited I became, "I love your outfit baby girl, you're a good little cock sucker."

She came up for air spitting on my cock and balls, "Fuck up my pretty face with your cock! Give me all you got!" she said, yanking Barbie out from her hole tossing her aside.

I vainglorious squeezed her cheeks with my hand and spat in the little cheerleader's face. I wrang her neck, licking and kissing her sweet lips. "Are you ready for more of uncle cock?" I asked, but before she could utter a word I gripped her fucking blonde bunches with both hands, jamming my throbbing veiny meat in her mouth and began face fucking her until she forgot her name and lost her eyelashes!

As her makeup and our fluids became one, she desperately gripped my legs, as my wet swollen nuts squished into her chin. Her cheeks bellowed, as her blue eyes bulged blood shot while her face went from red to blue.

"Is that pretty face fucked up enough?" I asked, holding her down, her nose burrowed in my pubes. She persisted as long as she could, and finally tapped out on my ass. I let the fake cheerleader up as the messy slut puked a little, and spluttered on my cock and balls.

"That was fucking great perv-unc!" she gasped, fluid coming out of her nose, with her hair damp, face all fucked up like Barbie's head on the floor. "It's not a perv-cock, it's a cheer-cock," she snorted drooling.

I held the top of her head, and with a few tugs and hard strokes finished in cunts pretty messed face with a grunt. Reams of hot sticky spunk covered her hair, face and the cheerleader costume. The spunk made her eye twitch like Katy Perry and the three-foot doll upstairs. Cum dripped from her nose and chin, with a grin, she ate cum and wiped our fluids around her face as I held her blonde pigtail bunches, playing with wet her hair with my fingers.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"For a piss."

"No you're not," she sneered, as she pulled up her top and sports bra letting her tits perfect nipples hang out, "Miss piss-mop international has worked up an appetite and a thirst." She added, sliding a pizza box from the kitchen top. She sat crossed legged with the pizza box under her breasts and sat the barbie doll in the pizza toppings, "This pizza needs warming and softening up!" She grinned, as she took a bite of the cummy anchovy slice.

With an adjustment of my prick, and twitch of my ballsacks, I began to hose the little bitch down with my warm vodka clear beer unrine. She munched on the slice as piss soaked her tits filling up the pizza box and over turned doll.

"You shouldn't play with your food," I grinned. "Barbie don't like it."

Streams rained down washing her cum frosted face. With the box breaking like the Hoover Dam, and with a gob-full of crust, she playfully gargled and spat as it streamed down her costume that acted like a sponge, leaving her pleated-skirt legs and leg warmers drenched in cummy-piss and soggy pizza.

What a great piss-cum-slut, I thought. I would have loved to fucked her feet. But that was asking for a bit much, and besides, my niece would be back at any second...