Surprise in a Dark Room

Story Info
Woman surprises her lover in a dark room.
1.7k words
4.48
7.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprise in a Dark Room

It was last Saturday night. We had been Christmas shopping in Georgetown most of the afternoon and finished the day by having dinner at a tiny French bistro. You thanked me for being so patient all day and walking with you from shop to shop while you picked out a few special gifts for friends and family. During dessert, you told me I had been so good that I deserved a treat. I agreed, of course, and asked what you had in mind. You smiled coquettishly and said it was "something different" but you thought I might enjoy it.

We left shortly after and you directed me down the street to a small boutique hotel that I didn't realize was even there. You registered us at the front desk and then took my hand and led me to the small elevator. When the doors closed, you pressed yourself to me, kissed me deeply and pulled my hand down to the front of your skirt. I reached beneath it, felt the top of your thigh-highs and let my hand move to the warmth of the naked cleft between your slightly parted thighs. You were already moist and the feel of you made me stir and begin to harden.

We both started to breathe a bit deeper and maintained our kiss until the elevator gave a soft lurch and stopped at the 4th floor. The door slid open and you took my hand from beneath your skirt and led me down the hallway, smiling all the while like a schoolgirl who knew a secret no one else did. We walked to room 405, where you paused, pulled a key card from your purse and slid it into the slot. The door clicked open and we entered the darkened room.

I was surprised at how totally dark the room was. Most hotels leave a light on or there is ambient light coming through the window shades, but this room was so dark that I could barely make out your face only inches form mine. "I have a surprise for you, you whispered. There is someone else in the room who has been waiting for us - actually waiting for YOU - someone who is going to make love to you in the dark while I listen to everything - while sitting on a chair in the corner of the room - my legs spread. I will play with myself and time my orgasm so that we both come at the same time. Take off your clothes my love." I stepped back a bit and began to undress.

I felt your hands run up and down my body to make sure I was totally naked and it gave me a rush. The last place you touched me was my cock - it was hard and ready. You stroked me a couple of times - just enough to make a small drop of precum wetten its tip, which you expertly spread over the head of my cock to lubricate it. "The bed is 5 steps to your right," you breathed into my ear. "Go to it and find your surprise." I slowly walked the 5 steps to the bed and felt my knee touch the bedding. I turned and sat down and then lay on my back. I did not feel anyone else on the bed, but I could sense a presence on the bed with me as I listened intently and heard the slow breathing of another.

You spoke again. "Lie still darling with your hands folded behind your head. Your lover is about to touch you, but you are not allowed to touch your lover - at least not yet." "Yes, darling," I replied. I felt a movement on the bed as the person next to me must have risen to all fours and moved toward me. Soon, I felt a hand on my thigh. It was a gloved hand - silk I believe - and it began to slowly massage and caress my upper thigh, gradually moving down between my thighs and then softly playing with my testicles. My cock throbbed in anticipation and soon the hand was wrapped around it, firmly squeezing and stroking me. The pleasure was so intense you could hear me respond. I listened intently and I was sure that I could make out the sound of you playing with your wetness. "Is that you love, I asked?" "Yes, you whispered. In the dark, I can pretend that it is your fingers softly playing with me."

The hand on my cock quickened its movements, expertly stroking and squeezing me at the same time. I felt more precum oozing out of my cock and I knew it was running down onto the gloved hand. Then, the hand was removed - just as I was about to erupt and I next felt the warmth of two lips gently sucking on me as a warm, wet mouth glided down the length of my cock and took me all in. The feel of the sucking was intense as the mouth rose and fell. At the same time, the gloved hand first massaged my balls and then descended to my ass, where one silky finger began to gently probe me.

The finger was wet and I could only conclude that it was wet from my precum. It slid easily into me and began to massage my prostate, while the mouth and tongue continued to pleasure my cock. The body on the bed moved closer to me then and was soon kneeling between my legs. As the mouth rose up and down on me, I felt breasts brushing against my thighs with each stroke. The nipples were erect and I wanted so badly to suckle them, but you commanded from across the room "lie still my love and give in to the pleasure you feel."

"Do you like what is happening darling," you whispered from the darkness as your breathing quickened and you got closer and closer to your orgasm. "Yes, I say - it's exquisite." "Are you ready for the next step", you asked? "Yes, please", I say. The body next to me shifted and I sensed that the torso was rotating slowly up to me into a 69 position. I was so ready to taste the sweetness of the young pussy that I was sure would soon be suspended over my face. I felt a leg pass over my face and I moved my hands from behind my head and placed them on the two round orbs of the soft, pliant behind of my partner.

As I slowly massaged them, she lowered herself towards me. But it was not her pussy that found my waiting lips, it was the soft warm flesh of two testicles - engorged and swollen. She shifted position at that point and now the testicles were replaced by a long hard cock; its tip just above my open mouth. I started to say something but you sensed I had discovered the true nature of my surprise and told me to relax and enjoy myself. I was unsure for a moment, as I have never taken another man's cock in my mouth, but the expert movement of the mouth on my own cock had me excited and somehow the darkness and anonymity of the situation made it all OK.

I tentatively placed my lips of the tip of the cock and it responded by moving toward me. I let it slide in a couple of inches where I began to suck on it and feel its warmth. It was a new and exciting sensation. I reached up and took the balls in my hand and began to massage them as well. They were heavy and engorged and I found it very exciting to play with them while I sucked and licked the cock in my mouth. After a few moments I sensed a wetness and tasted the musty salty taste of precum for the first time. This excited me even more and I felt my own cum beginning to rise up in my balls. The finger in my ass began to move more rapidly and I moaned as I continued to suck the cock in my mouth. I returned the favor by sliding my finger into the ass of my partner and he/she also began to moan.

I heard you quickening your movements in the corner of the room and you asked if I was ready yet. I couldn't answer you as my mouth was full and I didn't want to remove the cock but you could tell from my moaning that I was close as well. The finger went deeper into me and the sucking intensified. I could no longer hold back and exploded into the warm wet mouth that continued to slide up and down the length of my shaft. My orgasm was intense and I knew I was shooting out a lot of cum, but my partner hungrily swallowed it.

Just as I was thrusting my last drops into the back of his/her throat, I heard you coming as well. Soon, the warm cock in my mouth swelled momentarily to an even greater size and then I felt the hot cum shooting into the back of my throat. It was strong, salty and there was a lot it, but I managed to take it all in, and as the cock began to slide from my mouth, I found myself gently sucking the last drops of cum from its tip.

My partner rolled away from me to lie on the bed next to me - breathing heavily. The room was still for some minutes and then I felt you standing next to me at the head of the bed. You bent and kissed my lips; licking the last of the cum from them. You helped me dress in the dark. Nothing was said, but as we left and the light from the hallway momentarily cast some light on the bed, I saw the body of a beautiful blond woman, her breasts rising and falling as she slowly stroked the long hard cock protruding from between her thighs. She smiled sweetly at me as I swung the door shut.