Surprise in the Hotel Room

Story Info
Hotel room sex turns into first time Bi threesome.
1.6k words
4.06
13.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geez Jessie, I never knew you to be the type to give commands and tell people what to do! What happened to the days when you told me that when we met I could do anything I wanted to you? Ha! you say. Don't you know that in the library librarians are in complete control? What they say goes, and they don't take any arguments! Now stop talking and get back to licking. I don't what to hear anything from between my legs except for slurping noises as you grab the back of my head and sit back down on my face. Oooh yeeeessss, you groan as you rub your pussy all over my face. That's more like it, you're a great cunt licker.

Great cunt licker a voice behind you says? I can't believe he's letting a woman dominate him like that! The voice belonged to my boss Bill. I forgot to mention to you that due to the recession, we are sharing rooms on business trips to save money. Hirsch, that's not the way to let women treat you he says as he grabs your ankles. This is how she should be he says as he pulls your ankles dragging your body all the way down mine until my cock shoves all the way into your pussy impaling you. My hips start bucking in an instinctive response shoving my cock in and out of you. Oh my you utter! Nice to meet you Bill, I'm not sure I approve of your methods, but I certainly like the results! Good thing I was already wet from the cunt lashing Hirsch was giving me! I just grunt as I fuck you hard. You told me not to talk so I'm letting you carry on the conversation. I'm happy enough with the sensations of my cock sliding into your wet pulsating pussy.

Meanwhile, Bill starts to undress while eying you from behind. That's some ass you got there Jessie! I love fucking ass and that is a ripe juicy one. Have you ever done anal before he asks while slowly jerking his cock. No you whisper while you try and focus on the feeling my reaming is giving you. That's something I've fantasized over with Hirsch, and I was dreaming it would happen tonight. And it will I said finally breaking out of my fog to join the conversation. Don't even think of it Bill, her cherry is mine, and I'm going to bust it right now. You can have her pussy, it's all warmed up and waiting for you. Yeah, I love pussy too, the taste drives me crazy! Hmm you say, a DP, that's something I've dreamed about too as you turn around to face Bill. Bill leans forward and starts licking between your open legs.

My cock is pointing straight up to your waiting ass. Just one thing missing. Hey bill, can you pass the lube, I can't reach it. Don't worry he says, I'll take care of it and moves down and starts licking your asshole. Your body jerks up surprised, oh my god, I've never felt anything like that before, my ass is so sensitive! While licking your ass up and down, Bill inadvertently gives my waiting cock a lick. Hmmm Bill says, your cocks tastes like pussy, I love the taste of pussy and he starts lapping away at my cock. Bill! What the fuck are you doing??? Stop sucking my cock right now! Oh, oh, oh, please stop sucking my cock. Oooooh, that feels so good, please stop before I cum! With that, Bill stopped sucking, he had cleaned off all your pussy juice but lubed me up with his saliva, and shoved your ass down on my cock. OOOOUUUUCCCCCHHHH you scream, that huuuuuurtssssss! Bill, you're a shmuck, I say, she's a virgin, she needs to go slow. I start pumping slowly in and out of your ass while Bill goes back to licking your pussy. Your body relaxes as the burning sensation in your ass mixing with the warmth of the pussy licking. That's it you say, I'm ready now, Bill, I want that cock of yours inside me.

Bill stands up in front of you with his cock in your face. You take him in your mouth and bob your head up and down on his cock until it is shimmering and slick. Then Bill pushes you back until you are lying on top of me with your legs spread open to him and my cock up your ass. He leans forwards and starts to ease the tip of his dick into your cunt. My hands reach around you and start to fondle your nipples. You start to moan as Bill pushes deeper inside you. Bill keeps pushing until he is in you to the hilt. Then we all just lay there without moving savoring the feeling of you sandwiched between us skewered on our cocks. Then Bill starts to move in and out. I match his strokes to be in when he is out and out when he is in. In and out we go, pistoning faster and faster. You don't have much room to move between us and your body is bouncing up and down out of your control as you are always impaled on one cock or the other. We are all in sexual frenzy covered in layers of sweat, our bodies glistening in the light slipping and sliding against each other skin on skin.

Suddenly Bill gives out a roar, I need to fuck an ass and I don't care whose it is. There is only one unoccupied and it is right in front of me he says as you pulls out of your pussy. I feel the tip of his cock at thee entrance of my ass and start to panic. Are you out of your fuckin mind??? I start to struggle, but I can't with you lying on top of me and my cock still in you. Get off of me I yell trying to manhandle you off, but you just moan as all this struggling feels so go in your ass. Will you get off me already, He's almost fucking me, I don't want no cock in my ass!!!! This penetrates the stupor into your brains and you sit up but remaining on my cock. What??? You asshole! You're lying there with your cock up my ass complaining how you don't want it to happen to you? It's good enough for me, but not for you??? What a shmuck! Hang on a second Bill while I give you a hand, you say as you grab my legs and spread them high to give Bill better access to my ass. You goddamn bitch, I scream as Bill enters me, Bill is none too gentle and it really burns and hurts. Oh my god you scream. Pound him harder! Each time you fuck him it shoves his cock up my ass!

Give it to him good, I'm going to cum!!! Fuck you bitch, I scream, you're going to pay for this!!! I start slamming into you harder. Bills force and my force combined slam you harder than you've ever been fucked before. Harder and harder my cock is forced into you. It goes so far up your ass, you almost feel like it is going to cum out your throat! You can't take this screwing for much longer! You feel like your on the verge of consciousness as your orgasm overwhelms you. You flop forward and hang on to Bill to stay upright. Meanwhile Bill keeps rutting into me. ugh,ugh, ugh, as Bill fucks into me it starts to loosen up my ass so it doesn't burn as much, and his cock is pressing on my prostate. Despite my protests, I begin to feel something boiling in my balls. I don't believe this! I think I'm actually going to cum from a guy fucking my ass! I grab your hips and pound you for all I'm worth. I yell out that I'm going to cum, and you say to wait, you want it in your mouth. You rise off my cock and slither back down and take my cock in your mouth. In the meanwhile, I now stare your well fucked pussy in my face. I reach out with my tongue and start licking your pussy juice off your cunt.

Your hips start wiggling as my cock explodes in your mouth. You suck it for all its worth. Bill is still fucking my ass which is shoving my cock down your throat. You are milking my cock dry and while the feeling is exquisite, it is starting to get over sensitive. Fortunately, Bill is about to cum and you want his load too, so you let my spent cock drop out of your mouth and pull him from my ass and go down on him. My pussy licking has you glowing again and you have a soft pleasant orgasm just as Bill fucks his cum into your mouth. Rather than swallow, you let his cum drip out of your mouth coating his cock and dripping on my ass. We all collapse entangled with each other.

Finally Bill pulls away and says he is going to take a shower to give us some cuddle time. You move up against me and said that was the most intense sex you had ever had, and asked what I thought of the experience. I said I can't believe I had my cock sucked and my ass fucked by a guy and came! You smile and ask me if that means I'm into guys now. No I respond, it is women who turn me on.....but if you find a hot woman with a cock.....who knows :)