Fun at the Coach's Pool

Story Info
She has fun with her former swim coach before college.
1.1k words
4.14
7.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used a bit of my story "I Help and Then Get Helped" theme of a pool and high school graduates here. A spin I guess. Still based on my friends pool and the actual party mentioned in the other story, but nothing else.

The day after my high school graduation in 1999 I called my now former swim coach. Not for advice as I was going to a Big 10 school and join their swim team but because I had heard any grad could go to his house and lay out by his pool, nude. There had been lots of rumors about after graduation parties at his house and clothes were almost always optional.

"Absolutely you can come over and yes, I'm basically a nudist and also somewhat of a 60-year-old philiander. Not an actual dirty old man but kind of," Mr. B said.

"I'll be over in 15 minute," I answered.

"I have several rules here Whitney with no drugs and no alcohol being 100% etched in stone. Oh, and you didn't graduate early, did you? Under 18 is another no go," Mr. B said while we were standing in his front yard. I offered my ID, he checked my birth date and then we went to the pool.

I stripped as we chatted about my college plans and he kept eye-to-eye contact with me, didn't look me over, then turned and walked back to his house. He might be 60 but he was in great shape and had a pretty nice cock hanging there. I did look him over even though I'd seen him in a Speedo a bunch of times at swim practice.

I tanned about four days that first week for a couple of hours each day and he never laid a hand on me or made any comments other than "looking good" or "I'm not liable for sunburns or skin cancer."

The second week he'd bring me a lemonade from time to time or clean the pool usually when I was on my back. Guess he liked the view even though I'm about 5 ft 8 and 120 lbs with an average body. Being 19 helped I'm sure.

I knew he did sex counseling and a couple of times when a guy was coming over he'd warn me, usually saying the guy was gay and that he would stay in the house. Two gay guys did come over to tan several times. They were very nice, a cute couple and more interested in Mr. B than me.

One day the guys were giving each other head when Mr. B came out. They exchanged some funny comments. Everyone was laughing then all of a sudden Mr. B started to get head from both of them.

"Wanna join in Whitney?" Mr. B said, clearly having noticed me checking them out.

"No, but I'm going to watch, this is really hot," I said, and I meant it.

Those guys were going to town on Mr. B and I could see why; he had a really nice cock. After they sucked him off they picked him up and threw him in the pool. That may have cooled him off but I was pretty hot.

I guess he could tell because he offered me a vibrator. I declined but rubbed myself pretty good when I left for home about 30 minutes later.

The next day, the minute I arrived, I asked him about his being bi-sexual.

"Well, I much prefer ladies but I have known those two for maybe 5 years and we just play around once in a while. You looked pretty excited about watching us," Mr. B said.

"Oh, I was," I responded.

"Full disclosure you have gotten me so excited I've had to take care of things back in the house," he said

"Really? You jacked off?" I asked.

"At least three times but on different days. Once maybe twice is my limit anymore," he said.

I was still fairly excited, even though it had been almost 24 hours. "Uh, Mr. B. I'd like to play with your..." and I stopped there pointing to his nice cock that was stirring a bit already.

"Oh, my god, yes, please Whitney" he said quickly.

He wore a Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned and nothing else quite a bit of the time and today was no exception. He pulled that shirt off and and sounded like he was almost hyperventilating.

"Got any lube?" I asked.

"I always have lube and a collection of toys, too," he said.

"After this I may need a vibe."

"I have several new ones you can try out. Can I watch?"

"Sure, now get me that lube," I said, surprising myself about him watching me.

He was half way erect when he returned with the lube. I'd jacked off maybe 5 guys and felt pretty confident this wouldn't take long but, oddly, it did. He had a really veiny cock that was bigger than the other guys I'd "serviced" but not huge. Just a really interesting cock.

After a bit of gentle stroking and squeezing and just appreciating his cock and balls I started to pump him pretty good.

"Whitney, this feels fantastic, really fantastic. I'm going to come at some point but I don't have big loads and they don't shoot all over like younger guys," he said, a bit breathlessly.

"After you come I will not be picking you up and throwing you in the pool, Mr. B," I quipped.

We both laughed at that.

"I think you'd have to scrape me up off the pool deck anyway Whit. Do you know where my frenulum is?" he asked.

"Here?"

"Holy shit, yes. I can't hold off any longer." Mr. B kind of gasped then he reached over and put one hand on my left breast, first time he'd touched me I think, and came with a very long quiet grown of pleasure.

He was right about his load, or lack of a load. Really low volume compared to the other guys. Of course they were all 18, 19, 20 years old.

"That was amazing. I need to sit down."

"Glad to see you enjoyed that. That's a really nice cock you have."

"Thanks and anytime you want to play with it I'll be sure and be available. Clean up with me is easier than with young guys but you know, the feeling is just as good as when I was one of those young guys. Volume wise, not much, but, man, it feels great to come and to come like that, Whitney."

I jacked him off maybe five more times before going to college in late August. Every single time he was gasping and shaking and I was enjoying every inch of his cock. Never sucked him or fucked him and he never touched any part of me other than my tits and always right near when he shot off. Somehow, it worked for us. Oh, and I only used a vibe in front of him once, Why only once? I just need privacy for a really strong orgasm I guess.