Surprise Party Ch. 06

Story Info
Guest #4 teases her until she begs.
2.8k words
4.38
3.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the door left open, I am able to hear the music and crowd of voices at the party below us. More footsteps begin to come up the stairs as I prepare myself for the next cock. I hear someone walk in the door, but I don't hear it shut. 'I guessed he must've shut it softly.' But then I continue to hear the sound of the party downstairs. 'I'll just try to stay quiet.' knowing full well that wasn't going to be possible. Deep down, I knew how much of a slut I really was and that I might just risk it.

Seeing me exposed, in lingerie with my legs spread wide and ass in the air, ropes holding me down, you can't help but approach me. You walk right up to me and start groping my thighs. I don't hear any exchange of words so he either texted you to do what you want or you just took it upon yourself. 'Did you just see a nearly-naked slut tied to the bed, helpless, and assume she was yours to use?' You drag your fingertips up my legs and feel me squirm unknowingly. "Well, I suppose I'll just have to help myself."

You taking your time feels different than the guys before you. My heart starts pounding and my face becomes flushed. Maybe it's the fact that the door is still wide open and I can hear all the voices at the party. I continue to squirm as you creep up on me and explore my body. I lay there overwhelmed with anticipation of what you'll do next as well as a bit of fear as I am unaware of who is in the room, touching and seeing me again in this vulnerable position. But I can't help but throb and hope you'll use me however you want, taking advantage of the opportunity that's in front of you.

Your hand begins to drop, from fingertips to a full palm on my right leg, creeping up slowly and gripping and massaging slightly until your hand is firmly held right underneath my pussy, panties still pulled to the side. I can feel the knuckle of your first finger on my pussy, and your thumb beginning to massage into my cheek. Your right hand begins to wander, mindlessly to your cock where you can feel your pulse surge with every second of contact. I hear the distinct sound of your belt buckle, as your hands grip even firmer. My stomach drops at the familiar sound, afraid I'm about to get more smacks. While I know he at least has some restraint, I have no idea who you are or how rough you might be with your spankings. I listen closely for the flap of it being pulled free from your belt loops and feel a sense of relief when I realize you are not here to spank me some more. You already feel the warmth and smell my sweet scent coming from between my legs. I squirm, trying to get your hand closer, but you keep it in place on my thigh. I squirm gently against the restraints.

You remove your hand slowly from between my legs, letting my ass lift instinctively before giving my ass a firm, hard slap. The sound of flesh echoes in the room along with my involuntary yelp. 'Fuck that was a good smack, I haven't heard an echo like that all night.' Excited to see my already pink ass jiggle, you give me two more quick strikes followed by more echoes, 'Or was that coming from the open door?' A bit confused, 'Are they getting wild downstairs too?'

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of your pants sliding down your legs and belt buckle crashing to the floor. You take your time and walk around the bed slowly to the other side, examining every inch of my body. Your hand resumes contact with my ass, and before any words can escape my lips, you give it one more quick slap. I jump and yelp once more. You rub my cheek to soothe the sting. You rub the other cheek for good measure and spread my cheeks. You see my pussy leaking a mix of juices. This is when you realize just what a slut I am and how much fun you're about to have.

"Good girl," you can't help but say in response. You grab ahold of the thin straps of my lingerie and decide I've worn it long enough. With one firm rough movement, you yank the mesh bikini top off me, pulling it out from under me, my tits getting pulled down under my chest with the pull of the fabric. You then grab the string of my panties and I hear them rip right off, freeing my sopping wet pussy to the air. You place your hand under my hips, lifting my ass to the air and spreading my cheeks and pussy lips nice and wide. You see me begin to leak onto the bed as your face is a mere few inches from me. You're at your limit and bury your open mouth on my pussy, your tongue on my clit, pulling my hips into your mouth and savoring my taste and the feel of my flesh around you.

I quiver at your tongue's touch. I softly moan as my throbbing clit finally gets the attention it's been craving from you. I grind as much as I can back into your face as you slowly slurp up my juices. You continue groping my ass, smacking it and watching it jiggle as you slowly eat me out, getting me more worked up and desperate for you. You can feel my desperation, grinding my pussy on your tongue and you feel an emboldened confidence. You know that I need this, to be used and filled, but you want to hear me beg for it. To plead, and earn it, and then thank you for the pleasure, your cock and your cum. Your hands knead into my ass more, spreading wide and lifting my hips so that I feel my weight barely on my toes. I taste so fucking good that you can't bare to stop, but you know the more that you tease me, and punish me with pleasure, the more I'm going to need to please you and try to earn any sort of orgasm. I'm moaning, acting as if no one else is around and if there is, I don't care who knows or comes wandering. I'm so lost in the pleasure; I'd do anything to keep it going.

I feel you start to lose yourself in my pussy, hungry for my body. My juices are dripping down your face, swelling on your cheeks. You feel me start to gush into your mouth, my moans mixing in the air with the squelching sound of your tongue on my clit. You slide one of your fingers into my pussy slowly, probing one knuckle at time. You feel my pussy tighten around you, coaxing you inside of me and you can feel your cock swell even more. You push your finger inside of me a bit deeper, curling to meet my g-spot all the while pushing me back into the bed. Your tongue alternates between my pussy and my ass, massaging and nibbling slowly until you know I'm about to burst. You can feel my pussy swell and beg you for more.

You retreat quickly, just as I'm about to cum. I let out a whimper of disappointment followed by a deep sigh of relief; glad I can avoid another punishment. You stand up and begin to use my juices to lubricate yourself, walking around to my face. You hold your cock in front of my face, just out of reach as you brush my hair behind my ear. Blindfold still on, I can't see you, but I can smell the scent of sex directly in front of me and I eagerly open my mouth, my tongue out begging to taste your cock.

"Say please," you rumble lowly, using the tip of your cock as lipstick for me, spreading the taste of your precum on my lips before I lap it up with my tongue. Your hand resumes a firm grip on my ass while your other hand begins to reach under my body to feel my tits. "Be polite, baby." Impatiently, I whine, "Ngh...please, sir!" My whole body tenses in need of being filled. "That's a good girl," taking my head by the roots of my long hair as you guide your cock into my mouth. You start to quickly pump in and out, feeling my tongue massage your base and tease your balls slightly with the tip of it. Your hand, back to my clit, exploring how wet I am and how many groans you can get out of me. Two fingers slide into me, gripping me tighter as I bob back and forth on your shaft like the good little slut that you know I am.

You can feel me begin to shiver on the edge again and moan on your cock causing your balls to vibrate slightly while I slurp your length over and over. I get too distracted by trying to hold back from cumming and I stop sucking, just holding your cock in my mouth. Out of frustration, you stop playing, grab a fistful of hair with one hand, the other around my neck as you force your entire length down my throat causing me to gag and choke for air. You can't help but stop and give my ass another firm slap causing me to yelp as your cock slips from my lips.

You move your hand to your cock as you guide it forcefully back into my mouth. You force your cock down my throat, pinning my head down in the bed and you begin counting slowly. "1-2-3," and you pull your cock out and smack it across my face. Plunge, buried down deep in my throat, "1-2-3-4" and you release me for a breath, and start again. "1-2-3-4-5" smack, plunge, "1-2-3-4-5-6", smack, plunge, continue until you're up to 10. Each time you pull out to let me breathe, more saliva is built up, strings of slobber keeping us connected as I take your cock happily. I cough and gag as I try to catch my breath. you repeat yourself with more grit. I whimper, breathlessly I work up the voice to respond, "Thank you...*cough*...for using me..."

You smack your cock across my face and force it back down my throat for another count of 10. "Hmmm, fuck yes baby," you hold your cock for a bit longer, broaching 30 seconds and you see the tears begin to run down my face as you use my throat for your purposes. My ass, high up in the air, makes your cock surge as you know that my pussy is literally dripping for you to use it.

You slide back out from under me, enjoying the sensation of my lips following your cock as if I couldn't get enough. Returning back to my pussy, now covered in my spit, you set your cockhead on my entrance, massaging, and teasing me open bit by bit. With all this probing, I faintly hear the party below, 'Back to normal conversations like before...It must all be in my head.'

As I lay there splayed and soaked for you, your cock now grazing my pussy as I push back into you. Your thumb massages my asshole open as well, matching the slow pace of pressure into my slutty holes. "How's that feel baby? You like how I touch you?" dipping your cock into my pussy, just the first inch, and pulling back just enough that I can't bend back and get more of you inside of me. I lay there helpless to what you'll do next. I squirm a bit, hoping you'll attend to my needy cunt. You get between my legs and just stare at how juicy my cunt got just from deep-throating your cock. You cock shallow fucking me before you realize I need to be more desperate to earn your cock. I whimper and beg, but you still wanna play. You pull your cock all the way out and stroke it, just barely touching me. Then you push the tip on top of my clit. You hold it still a few seconds before flicking it back and forth over it. I squirm and moan as you edge my cunt with your cock.

Your cock slides from between my legs as my pussy drips and your cock teases my clit to between my cheeks massaging my tight little asshole. You lean over my body as your hand snakes around my torso and your fingers wrap around my neck as you pull me back against my restraints, my ass grinding into you. One hand tightly wrapped around my neck and the other, now using your cockhead as a clit stimulator, feeling me drip as you edge me closer and closer.

"How's that feel baby?" taking an extra few moments to massage my clit nice and slow, and giving me a short few seconds of air to respond. "Hmph...don't fucking stop..." I moan so softly, you could barely hear it. "Don't stop what?" slowing your circles to a punishingly slow tempo, your cock now sliding between my legs as you grind forward and back, your weight still on top of me. You can feel my hips roll and rotate desperately as I try to position your cock at my entrance for more, but every moment that I get close, I feel your grip on my throat tighten as you wait for my breathless, begging voice to convince you.

"Ngh...fuck...please, sir...rub my swollen clit...," my whimpers turn to desperate bratty whines as I beg for stimulation. My whole body convulses in a bit of a nervous tantrum. My heart starts pounding as I heard another guest below us, "Beg for it!" Another distraction from my thoughts as you smack my ass a few times, feeling me jiggle and shudder, as well as a small little drip of my pussy. You spread my knees wider and begin to use my pussy lips as your own cock tip massager as you begin to quickly pick up the pace on my clit. I hump into you, trying to quicken your pace, "Fuck...your cock...I need it inside...mmm...my needy cunt". You feel my juices dripping out of me, soaking the entire length of your cock. I'm so tight, you can feel my entrance grip and beg for more while you toy with my clit. "Please...please use my dripping pussy...feel how wet iI am for...hmph...your cock..." I desperately grind my hips trying to get it inside of me so I can fuck it but you grab ahold of my throat again to calm me down a bit.

You can't stand it a moment more, but you know that sweet sound of me begging you for more is worth every second of delay as your cock becomes perfectly positioned for me to back up and slide down your shaft. I try, but your hand around my throat keeps me firmly out of ecstasy. "So greedy," you sort of snicker, obviously very pleased with how desperate you've made me. "Ngh...please sir...I'll do anything for your cock...I wanna feel...!"

As the word "feel" slips from my lips, you slam your cock into me, full length, as your cock tips into my cervix, feeling me completely wrapped around you, soaking your cock and balls fully as my legs begin to shake and quiver. You pin me down into the bed again as we grind into each other as deep as we can. All of this teasing hasn't left you with much endurance. You're so close, about to burst and there isn't much you can do. I won't stop squirming until I've milked you dry and you sense there's no point in trying to stop me. You give in and fuck back into my hips as we rock in opposite thrusts. You straighten up, grab ahold of my hips and slam into me, pushing your cock over the edge. You push my hips down into the bed as you pull out and yank your cock over my ass. I hear you groan as I feel your cum spurt over my ass and up my back. I wiggle my ass to jiggle as you squeeze out the remaining drops.

It's at this moment that I hear an eruption of cheers from the party below. 'We couldn't have been that loud. That party was full of so many people and different conversations. No one heard us...Someone must have won a game.' My thoughts were instantly proven wrong when I hear, "I call next!" from the party followed by the sound of someone running up the stairs.