Surprise Party Ch. 05

Story Info
Guest #3 has the fattest cock I've experienced.
1.1k words
4.42
6.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in slowly and slightly hesitant at first, slowly creeping towards me as your heart starts slamming in your chest from the anticipation. You reach out to place your hand on my bare ass, feeling how warm and pink it is. You think 'She must have done something naughty to deserve a spanking like that.' You lift your head towards the host who just nods quietly in reassurance.

You take a deep breath and reach out with your other hand, gripping onto my skin slowly squeezing and groping my ass, soothing the tingling I still feel from my punishment. You hear me sigh in relief and then let out a quiet moan. You watch me squirm slightly in anticipation, pulling gently against the restraints. You watch my ass jiggle and my cunt leak as you begin to lightly explore my body. You come in a little closer, feeling the warmth of my skin in the palm of your hands. Seeing that I'm enjoy it, you grow more confident and impatient as you feel your cock swelling in your pants. You begin groping and squeezing my ass harder, jiggling my cheeks, sliding your hands, feeling me all over. Your innocent exploration with no intention to get me worked is doing a number on me. Whether you meant to or not, the tease is driving me wild.

Your cock is trying to burst through your pants, creating a stiff bulge. You pull out your hand from in between my legs and the scent of my wet cunt makes you groan softly, catching you slightly off guard that something like that could slip out of you. You continue rubbing my ass as you stumble trying to remove your pants. Your hard, thick cock flops out and dangles over my body, your breathing growing heavier as you guide it in between my legs, getting ready to plunge right in. I feel it sitting stiff just under my slit. You guide it between my lips, ensuring it gets properly lubed and coated in my juices.

You pick it up, stroke it a few times as you admire my ass, then place it on one of my cheeks. You smack it a few times, then the other cheek. Finally, you lay it between my cheeks and squeeze my cheeks together to sandwich your cock. You being so close to my cunt and using my body to jerk your cock a bit makes me whimper softly. A few more smacks and glides, your cock stiffens against my skin now fully engorged and swollen. I can't help but feel how big your cock is. My stomach begins to churn as I notice how much thicker your cock is. 'Is this the fattest cock I've ever experienced?' My breathing gets heavier as I wait to feel you ease your cock in, my walls about to get stretched out. I need to find out if my suspicions are correct.

Mid-breath, you guide your cock further down and slowly start pushing your cock between my swollen lips, causing me to gasp. The tip alone already feels wide, stretching my lips apart. One slow, long thrust, I can feel your girth spreading me open inch by inch. I'm so tight around you, my warm cunt wrapping around your raw cock is driving you insane. I gasp as I feel your fat cock tear me apart. Slowly, you inch in, ensuring not to rip me in half from your girth. You can finally feel my ass press against your skin as you reach your limit and let out a huge breath. You grab onto my hair and prepare to thrust hard and deep. My whole body clenches as you ease in forcefully. Once your entire length is buried inside me, you can feel my juices building up inside of me.

"Nghh... good girl," as you release a low grunt. You pull back on my hips and start thrusting your cock in and out, pulling me back into you, matching rhythms, building in pace and force. My body rocking back and forth with the sway of the bed as the sound of your skin colliding fills the room. You smack my ass with one hand and squeeze it, spreading my holes open as you keep pounding my pussy. I struggle against the restraints as I try to grab onto something to brace myself as you continue to pick up the pace. I try to bury my face into the bed to keep from screaming from the pleasure. My legs start shaking as I feel your cock tearing me up from the inside.

You can feel the pressure building up in you cock with each thrust. Sweat starts to drip down from your brow as you ravage my body with each plunge. You become completely mindless, lost in the sheer primal pleasure of using my helpless, bound body. You lean forward and grab a fistful of my hair and push my head into the bed. You can feel yourself getting close and you decide there's no way you're pulling out, even if you have to pin me down to keep me from squirming away. 'You're meant to be bred,' you think to yourself to justify your decision and you continue pounding me roughly into the bed. I get a feeling you're about to breed me as I feel your cock pulsing and twitching inside my tight holes. While you hold my head in the mattress, I scream, just enough for you to understand what I'm saying, "Ngh...Cum for me...fill my swollen cunt with your sperm...fuck...make me your nasty breeding slut!"

My muffled screams and moans are enough to send you over the edge. You hunch over and claw your fingers into my hips as you push your cock as far is it can go. I struggle against the restraints from the shock of your entire length deep inside of me, pressing against my cervix. You jam it in and hold it deep as you begin unloading inside of me. Pump after pump of warm sticky cum shooting into me, you can feel it starting to ooze out the sides of my swollen cunt.

You keep thrusting for a few more pumps, not wanting to leave my warm and slippery hole, but it's too overwhelming. You fall back feeling a bit lightheaded from pleasure. I start to squirm, my pussy clenching around your sperm as I squeeze it out onto the bed below me. You take a second to stumble to your feet and pull up your pants, staring back at my red ass and my messy holes. You and the host exchange a look as you turn around and leave the room, leaving the door open. I just lay there feeling his cum dribble out, 'That definitely was the fattest cock I've ever had inside of me...'