Surprise Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Date night interrupted by the surprise party downstairs.
1.5k words
4.42
10.3k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just had a really nice dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. Full of some great food, a lot of good wine and interesting conversation, we were ready to get inside and just relax. We had fooled around a bit at dinner and on the way home; however, it was mainly just innocent kissing and light touching, nothing too naughty. With all the wine in my system and now that we're in the privacy of our own yard, I decided it was time to up the game a bit.

After getting out of the car, I made sure to flip my dress up as I walked to the front door. He stayed back a bit and just admired the view. I beat him to the door and naughtily pulled my dress up as I bent over slightly. My ass lit up by the porch light, I spanked myself softly before sliding my hands to my hips. Hooking my fingers on my underwear, I slipped my panties down slowly, sure to show him I was in the mood for a tease.

I slipped them off, stumbling just slightly while on one foot. He was just at the base of the three steps up to the door as I stretched my panties, about to slingshot them at him. He smirked and put his hand up to catch them. He stepped up to my level and softly took my hands in his and kissed me passionately. He stuffed my panties in his pocket and smacked my ass before stepping around me and unlocking the door. He reached back behind him and grabbed my hand gently to lead me inside.

Once inside, he pushed me up against the door and kissed me as he flipped off the porch light. He must have not flipped it all of the way, because it flickered a few times and remained on. I was too distracted by his tongue in my mouth and hand cupping my ass to say anything. He pulled back and grabbed my hand again to lead me upstairs to the bedroom.

He sat me down on the bed and kissed me passionately. He pulled away, "Close your eyes." I did as I was told with an excited smirk, my face flushed from the wine and clit pulsing slightly from the anticipation. All of a sudden, I feel something against my eyes. While you fumble behind my head, I realize it's a blindfold. A little nervous now, but still excited to know what you'll do to me while I'm in this helpless state. Once tied, you tell me to scoot back just a bit and lay my head down. Excited, I do as I'm instructed and I lay back, my head just short of the headboard.

Chills shot up my spine as he begins softly touching my legs, just barely pushing my dress up my thighs. I shudder softly as I feel his lips kiss up and down my legs. I'm too caught up in the tease to notice the ropes he's tying to my ankles. Still loose, he moves his lips up my thigh, up under my dress and past my pussy making sure not to touch it. He slides my dress up as he continues to kiss and gently nibble up my belly and to my tits. He pulls my dress and bra up over them and over my head, as he takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks. I moan and now he knows I'm distracted. Without letting go of my nipple, he pushes my arms over my head and seems to fumble getting my dress and bra off.

I'm a bit confused and anxious as he stops and climbs off me. Suddenly, I feel a tug on one ankle then the other and finally on my hands. My stomach sinks as I realize he's just tied me to the bed. With that, in combination of the blindfold, I realize I am completely helpless. He bends over and kisses my lips softly to reassure me and I calm down, the excitement beginning to build once again.

I feel his hands gently but firmly gliding up and down my body taking in all my curves. He glides them up to my tits and twists my nipples in his fingertips a bit before fully groping them, flicking his tongue on one and then the other. I pull against my constraints as I moan softly, begging for more. He trails his tongue back down my stomach and stops just above my clit. A whimper slips out. I feel him graze my thighs, softly caressing them, still avoiding my pussy altogether.

Kissing, licking, nibbling, he explores my entire body except for the one spot that's begging for attention. With the warmth between my legs, it took me a second to feel his breath there as well. His hands still caressing my thighs and teasing me, grazing just past my now throbbing clit. I can't take the tease anymore and cry out, "Please...I need you to taste me..."

After leaving me waiting a few seconds, I finally feel his tongue scoop up my juices that had been collecting between my pussy lips. I let out a moan of relief and pleasure as he starts to give me what I'd been craving all night. I feel him scoop his hand under my ass and hook around my hips to hold me still as if I wasn't already tied down. He kisses my inner thighs a few more times before I feel his lips latch onto my clit.

He starts slow and soft, gently working me up and tasting my juices as they leak out of my cunt. Between my lips, over my clit, down into my pussy, he explores with his tongue, I start moaning softly as I get more and more worked up. With his tongue back on my clit, he slides a finger slowly into my vagina. I groan as he flicks my clit and rubs the inside of my walls. I start squirming a bit and he pushes down on my pubic bone to hold me still. He slowly works another finger in as his tongue continues to work on my clit.

I moan louder as he hungrily picks up the pace and swirls his tongue in and out and around. I try to squirm in pleasure but his grip has me tight against his tongue. He starts to flick it back and forth over my clit as I groan in pure bliss, "Fuck...don't stop...I'm gonna cum!" Just as I'm about to tip over the edge, he pulls his head back and holds me down to keep me from squirming and going over. I whimper in frustration as he ripped away that pleasure that had been building.

After giving me a few seconds, he grabs one of my ankles and unties the rope. I'm a bit disappointed that this is the end of the night. Then he grabs the other ankle and quickly flips me onto my stomach. He yanks my legs pulling my body down the bed slightly so my legs hang a bit. He retires my ankles and I get excited again. Once he finished the knot, he flicks a finger up my slit and coats it in my juices, nearly dripping down onto the bed. He smears it on my ass and smacks it hard. I yelp slightly as he says, "I want you to relax and just enjoy tonight."

My head starts racing through all the possibilities of what could happen tonight. 'What could he do that I need to be tied up and blindfolded for? Is he going to use a new toy to edge me? Or will he make me cum again and again until I can't cum anymore? Is he just going to leave me here?'

My mind is interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and the eruption of cheers from downstairs. My stomach drops as new thoughts come to mind.

'How long have they been here? Did they hear me desperately moan and beg as he denied me? Do they think I'm a nasty slut? Or do they wish they were up here with me?'

My thoughts are interrupted once again by the bedroom door opening. My stomach swirls as I listen closely trying to figure out what his plan is. My body shudders as I feel fingertips lightly grazing up my thigh, over my hip, up my belly, between my tits, up my neck, and flicked off my chin. He's so close to me, I can smell his cologne. I open my mouth slightly in anticipation as he kisses me on the forehead. His face moves down to my ear and he whispers, "Be a good girl and try not to cum tonight." My heart is pounding as I hear him walk away and sit in the leather chair in the corner. I hear his phone ding and him typing his reply. Then I hear a set of footsteps coming up the stairs and a knock on the bedroom door.