Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Lisa Mitchell finds herself in a tough situation.
3.7k words
3.72
36k
36

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

Hello all, this is my first attempt to write something in the genre. It is also my first story to post. Please provide feedback on what you liked, didn't like, and what I can work on. I hope the story is one of many more to come.

This story is about the sexual journey of a wife and mother of one, Lisa Mitchell. She will face several scenarios to ensure that her family unit progresses and doesn't have hardship.

Characters:

Lisa Mitchell and her husband Ryan have been married for twenty-five years. They still care deeply for each other. Mrs. Mitchell stands tall at 5'9. She has brunette hair that flows down below her shoulders and deep blue eyes. She has enhanced 34F breasts, along with a natural 26-inch waist, and 36-inch hips. Although in wonderful shape, she doesn't have washboard abs, but loves doing yoga and is an avid runner.

Lisa works at Browning Bank & Trust as a Personal Banker. She started working there ten years ago to help with some bills while her husband built his career. During that time, she proved to be very good in the financial industry. Three years ago her former Branch Manager gave her a promotion and that is how she landed her current position.

Ryan Mitchell works as an Account Executive at CoreTek Solutions, a software company. He is 6'3" with blonde hair and brown eyes. Ryan has put on a few pounds since marriage and is showing significant signs of hair loss, but is still charming. Lisa, on the other hand, has grown prettier with age.

Whenever Ryan takes her out to dinner she turns heads. The couple has a lovely daughter named Shelby who is in her senior year of college. Shelby inherited her mother's shapely body and blue eyes but has blonde hair just like her father. She isn't as tall as her mother but she's in amazing shape from cheerleading.

CHAPTER 1

"I'm lucky to have you by my side," said Ryan to Lisa as they were getting ready for bed.

"Me too, you work so hard, Ryan. I'm going to make sure I do what I can to support you."

She kissed her husband. Soon they were making out passionately. Ryan's hand traced Lisa's lower thigh up to her clit. He slowly started rubbing his two fingers in a circular motion causing Lisa to throw her head back with pleasure.

"Oh babe, that feels so good."

Ryan started kissing her neck, using his tongue to go from neck to ear, nibbling on her earlobe.

"Fuck Ryan, mm," whispered Lisa, her eyes closed.

Ryan positioned his body on top of hers and moved his hand from her clit to her tits. He loved her breasts. They were the perfect shape and size, the best money could buy. Ryan slowly squeezed Lisa's left boob, causing Lisa to gasp in pleasure. He then pinched her nipple through her shirt and started kissing her upper chest. Lisa was in ecstasy.

"Take your shirt off," Ryan said.

Lisa obeyed and tossed it onto the floor. Now the only thing separating her body from his was her loose shorts and panties.

Ryan went in on both breasts, aggressively squeezing them in synchronization. He always knew which buttons to push. Lisa's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.

"Oh, ah," she whispered.

He had her where he wanted her. Slowly Ryan slid his left hand down between her legs and started nibbling on Lisa's left ear. Lisa opened up her, legs inviting Ryan to her dripping wet pussy. Ryan reached into her shorts, moving the panties aside, and started rubbing her clit.

"Fuck yes babe," moaned Lisa. "Can you please fuck me, honey?"

"Take those clothes off for me," whispered Ryan.

In a moment they were both naked. Ryan slid his dick inside Lisa's pussy and slowly started fucking his beautiful wife.

"Oh, babe, yes," Lisa said in ecstasy. "Keep going, keep going."

Ryan wanted to go longer, but he was too excited. Unfortunately for Lisa, it was another time where her husband fell just short of giving his wife the ultimate pleasure.

"Babe I'm cumming, I'm cumming," panted Ryan as he shot inside his wife's dripping wet pussy. "Fuck. I'm sorry I came so soon, honey."

"It's completely okay dear, I had so much fun, you are good with your tongue," said Lisa as she caught her breath. Soon they were curled up together, asleep.

Lisa was nervous on her way to work the next day. Her boss Mark Lipscomb at Browning Bank & Trust wanted to have a meeting with her. Lisa preferred to make a good impression and was dressed and groomed appropriately.

That morning she had put on light makeup to accentuate her high cheekbones. Then she followed this with a white, long-sleeved ribbed v-neck blouse, no bra. The bra would've been highly noticeable and not very stylish. Her ample breasts made the blouse tighter than on other women and showed more cleavage than she might have wanted for a meeting with her supervisor.

Over the blouse, she decided to wear a navy blue blazer. Next, Lisa put on her garter belt and stockings. Then she got her tanga lace black panties and slowly pulled them up. Next, she stepped into her charcoal-colored pencil skirt cut just above the knee, with a small slit in the back, and zipped it up. To finish her outfit, Lisa decided to wear her 4-inch Louboutin black leather pumps. Even though she was going to meet her Branch Manager today, Lisa liked to look good for the clients. She felt her appearance represented the quality of the bank.

As she entered the bank, Lisa was greeted by the handsome and well-groomed young man.

"Good morning Lisa. You look sexy in that outfit."

"Hi Mark," Mrs. Mitchell said.

"Your husband is one lucky man."

"Um, thank you, Mark."

"The pleasure is all mine, Lisa," replied Mark as he watched Lisa walk towards her cubicle.

Mark couldn't believe his luck. Lisa Mitchell was gorgeous. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders and she had an air of confidence that he liked. He was no slouch himself. Mark was tall, handsome, and always dressed well. Even though he enjoyed his fair share of women, there was something special about Lisa Mitchell.

Lisa went to her cubicle. Mark Lipscomb followed and sat down in his office. From his chair, he couldn't have asked for a better view. The bank only had about four employees so there was a lot of unused space. Mark had the back corner office to give him privacy, and because it was one of the largest in the branch. Lisa's cubicle was across from Mark's office. Her desk was in his sightline and he could look at her all day. The way the bank was set up, the bankers were separate from the tellers by cubicle walls. This gave privacy to clients looking to open an account, apply for a credit card, or discuss personal banking matters.

Right now he saw Lisa bend over and open her filing drawer to put her handbag in. Mark was glad that he was sitting behind a desk. His cock felt a little jolt as he slowly surveyed Lisa's entire body. He started at the bottom, admiring her 4-inch stilettos, stocking-clad legs, and her voluptuous ass. A few years ago Mark had hoped that a move to a new city would be exciting, but this was more than he had bargained for.

Lisa closed the drawer and the thud shook Mark out of his trance. She took off her blazer, giving Mark a view of her breasts. "Wow," he thought, as Mrs. Mitchell draped her blazer over the back of her chair, sat down, and got to work.

After catching up on a few tasks and looking over some of his branch paperwork, Mark messaged Lisa to come into his office. When she appeared in his doorway he stood and put out his hand, "Please have a seat."

Lisa sat down, crossing her legs, and rested both her hands together in her lap.

"Hey, sexy. This branch has done below average for a few consecutive quarters. I've noticed over the past few months we've dropped tremendously in opening new checking accounts, investment accounts, and credit cards. Why do you think this is?"

Lisa looked taken aback but recovered quickly. She knew her banking center very well.

"Mr. Lipscomb, the issue is that we are seeing fewer clients walking into our lobby. Due to electronic banking, ATMs, and online options, our opportunities for face-to-face interaction have declined."

"You make some very valid points, but the same problems you describe here are happening across the ecosystem. It would behoove us to think about this a little deeper and come up with a few possible solutions."

Lisa looked at Mark attentively. "Your plan of action is very logical. I will see what I can do to come up with some ideas for us to discuss during our next meeting."

He was nearly hypnotized by her beauty but managed to speak. "Of course, Lisa, I look forward to your ideas. This was a good discussion. Let's get started on a productive day."

Lisa uncrossed her legs, smiled, and stood. "Of course! Thank you for allowing me to provide input." She walked out of Mark's office and went to her cubicle to start her day.

Coretek Solutions, where Ryan Mitchell worked, was a one-time leading software company. He had been there for ten years and was looking to move into a Regional Director role. His boss Sam Livingston had scheduled a meeting with him in his office.

"Ryan, please have a seat. We have some things to discuss."

Ryan sat.

"You have been an asset to our company for ten years. We've watched you grow and are proud of the way you represent us. We have been struggling sales-wise, though. I'm sure you've noticed the reduction in labor recently."

It was true. Ryan had thought it was just management trying to get lean and efficient.

"Unfortunately we are going to have to make more cuts," Sam told Ryan. "You are going to be furloughed. I tried my best to convince our CEO from making this decision. But it is out of my control."

"Sam," Ryan said. He wanted to keep his job. But there was nothing he could do.

"I'm sorry, you don't know how difficult this is." Both men knew it was the end of a good run. "We will try to bring you back within a year if we can."

"How am I going to break this news to Lisa," thought Ryan as he made his way to his office to pack up his belongings and head home.

"Nice cleavage," Mark said while passing by Lisa's cubicle. Lisa was one piece of ass Mark would love to conquer. Unlike other married women he had slept with, Lisa never flirted back. She did find him attractive, but only showed interest in a professional manner.

Over the past year the number of times he mentioned her subjectively increased. Lisa thought about emailing HR but decided to wait. Mark could be very charming and she had a soft spot for him for some reason. Lisa did appreciate the sign of affection by the young handsome man. She just preferred it was not in such a lewd manner.

Ryan greeted Lisa when she arrived home and broke the unfortunate news. Both husband and wife discussed the usual budgeting items such as a mortgage, cars, utilities, etc.

"Unemployment will help us some, but we will be dipping into our savings," said Ryan. "Plus, you can't lose your job now. If you do then we are in big trouble. Promise me you will do anything to keep your job honey."

"I understand, and I promise. How long will our savings carry us?"

"Well, I will apply for unemployment. Based on what I qualify for, we could have six months max without excess spending, but I'm hoping to find something by then."

CHAPTER 2

Three months had gone by. Ryan still wasn't able to land a job. He could not even land a phone interview. Mr. Mitchell started drinking heavily and became inebriated daily by lunchtime

Unemployment was half of his salary. Their savings were slowly dwindling and sex with him was becoming worse. Lisa hadn't orgasmed in a while.

The situation at home was affecting her performance at work. Mark had noticed the drop off in production. He did not like the decrease in sales. What he learned would change the future of not only the branch but Lisa's life.

"How do you like working with Lisa?"

"She's nice. Not very chatty lately though."

"Any reason?"

"She told me her husband was furloughed last month. I think money might be tight."

"I didn't know she had issues at home."

"Well, I wouldn't call them issues. It's just that, her husband still hasn't found a job. That should be the only thing."

"Really? That is unfortunate," Mark said trailing off. His conversation with the lead teller led him to an interesting opportunity.

On his drive home, Mark played back visions of the busty brunette who worked for him. He certainly was interested in getting to know her better. He had taken this location to grow as a leader, hoping to move to a corporate position after turning this branch around. He now realized that he had a unique asset at his disposal. If Lisa Mitchell was willing to listen to what he was about to propose, he knew that she would do more. The question was how much more.

"Crawl to me Lisa, slowly, just like that. Crawl right between my legs and lick my balls," Mark said.

Lisa crawled to Mark slowly, never losing eye contact. Mark was sitting on the edge of his office chair, enjoying the view. As she got between his legs she lowered her head towards the edge of the chair where Mark's balls were hanging. Lisa moaned slowly and stuck her tongue out, grazing the bottom of his balls. Mark threw his head back and closed his eyes.

"Damn, Lisa, you are so fucking hot. Tell me what you want, baby," Mark whispered.

"I want you to fuck my tits, Mark. Cum all over these big tits. Will you cum for me? Will you cum for your PERSONAL banker, Mark?"

WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA

"Fuck!" said Mark. The early morning light was flooding his bedroom. He shut off the alarm. "Freaking alarm ruined my dream. Oh well, let's see what happens at work today," he thought to himself.

The next day was going to be one of the toughest days of Lisa Mitchell's career in the financial industry. That morning she got ready with a conservative, yet subtly sexy outfit. She wore a black laced demi-cup bra, a silk navy blue button-down short-sleeved blouse tucked into her skirt, and heels. Lisa left the top buttons open, unmindful of the fact that it would show a little extra cleavage. Today she opted to go without the blazer or stockings and decided on a gray skirt. The skirt sat high on the waist and was about three inches above her knees. It zipped up in the back and tastefully showed off her shapely legs. Lisa loved shoes, and today she accented her outfit with beautiful nude colored five-inch Christian Louboutin So Kate Patent Leather Pumps. This was one of her favorite outfits.

As she walked into the bank, Mark was already at his desk working on the computer. He heard the sound of her heels and wondered what he was going to see today. As Lisa walked towards her cubicle Mark yelled out to her, "Hello, Lisa!"

He was still trying to figure out how to get this drop-dead gorgeous wife and mother to act out his fantasies. She looked ravishing today with her nude heels. Her blouse was open, showing a little more than yesterday's outfit.

"I'm going to make her do things she never imagined," Mark thought to himself as he prepared to hatch his plan.

It was a slow day again at the bank, but eventful enough for Mark and Lisa. He then called her into his office.

"Mark, is everything okay?" asked Lisa.

"No, it isn't Lisa. Corporate increased monthly quotas. Instead of thirty total accounts, you are now responsible to open forty-five total accounts."

"What? There is no way. I'm struggling to get to thirty."

"Well, it's forty-five or else."

"Or else what?"

"We will have to find someone ambitious enough to hit that number."

Lisa was dejected and stressed. There was no way. This branch rarely brought in the amount of traffic necessary to get to her current number.

"After we close today, why don't we discuss some ideas to help you out? Maybe during a happy hour after work?"

Lisa worriedly nodded in agreement and excused herself.

Mark's plan was now in action. There wasn't anything from corporate. He made it up to use the situation to his advantage. Early in the afternoon, Lisa received a phone call.

"Is this Lisa Mitchell?"

"Yes it is, who is this?"

"This is Officer McCluskey, is Ryan Mitchell your husband?"

"Oh my god, Yes! Is everything okay with Ryan? What happened?"

"Calm down ma'am. Ryan is in police custody. He was involved in an altercation at the Bull Horn Bar and was belligerent."

"Is he okay though? Is there something I can do? Why is he in custody?"

"He will be booked. You can learn about bail in 48 hours. He just kept insisting we call you," the officer then hung up the phone.

"Jeez, what the heck. What was Ryan thinking?" she thought to herself. Late in the afternoon, she received a phone call, "Babe, hey they locked me up." It was Ryan, he sounded drunk. Lisa stepped away from her cubicle and went to the lady's room.

"Ryan, what the fuck is going on?"

"Babe. Babe, listen, babe," he slurred.

"Listen, Ryan, what do I need to do? Get it together and tell me."

"Lisa, Lisa, babe, Lisa, it wasn't my fault, honey, believe me, I love you."

Ryan then was ordered to hang up. Lisa was a mixed bag of emotions. The day finally ended and she drove to meet her boss for happy hour.

"Nice restaurant isn't it?" Mark asked.

"It's very nice. I don't believe I've been here before."

"They have excellent prices on drinks, c'mon," Mark said as he led Lisa inside.

The restaurant was a bar and tapas place near downtown. It was packed with a lot of young corporate individuals. Both Mark and Lisa were led to a half-circle booth. After a few drinks and chit chat, the conversation geared towards work.

"Lisa, how are things going for you at Browning?"

"They are okay, why do you ask?"

"Well, I'm sure this news on the increase of accounts isn't nice."

"No, it isn't. I'm not sure what to do."

"If you want, I can give you some advice. But keep in mind I'm looking out for your career here. Also, I don't prefer to fire anyone. It's a tough market out there."

He was right. Her husband still hadn't found work. She couldn't lose her job as well. As the drinks kept flowing, Lisa started relaxing some more. It also didn't help that her boss was handsome and very charming.

"You know I sincerely think you are beautiful and very pretty."

She blushed at the compliment.

"Why thank you, Mark."

"I have some suggestions to help you with opening accounts but it isn't tasteful. Would you like me to share?"

"Um, sure, I don't mind listening to some suggestions."

"Well, you've heard of the term "Sex Sells" right?"

Lisa nodded.

"I gave this much consideration today and I'm thinking we could try it and utilize this approach for you. What do you think?"

"Ah, I don't know. This seems very sleazy. What are you recommending I do?"

"I'm not telling you to sleep with customers or anything Lisa. The approach that we can try is in service, delivery, and attire."

"Mark, I'm not following. Could you please elaborate?" Lisa wasn't excited about the topic but needed suggestions to help her quota situation.

"Sure Lisa. Hypothetically speaking, a male customer walks into the bank. You greet him cheerfully but you also flirt a little. Plus, if you are showing a little more leg or cleavage, I believe the customer will be more inclined to do as you ask."

"What about women?"

"Good point. That's where I come in. I've been known to be charming and I consider myself decent looking. If I can convince them, you could probably close those deals and some."

"I guess we could try it," Lisa said feeling unsure. A conversation like this would've led to her contacting HR, but the situation at home weighed heavily on her mind and her judgment.

They finished the happy hour and both went to their respective homes. As Lisa pulled up to the driveway the lights were on. She momentarily brightened up thinking Ryan was home.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers
12