Surprise Party with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Jen] My first time with a woman, every preconception I had ever had was proven wrong, Kacy's touch, and how her body felt when I touched her, I remember when I first started dating Dan it took ages for him to learn what my body likes and needs, but with Kacy it was instantaneous, I felt like she knew exactly what my body craved. I so wanted to cum as she fingered me, but I knew this was going to probably be the one opportunity I would have to really explore a woman. It was as if she was having the exact same thought at the same time. We lay on the bed, I can't remember if I was on top or she was, Dan said I was on top of her, tasting her pussy was exquisite, over the years I have always to dodge the taste of pussy, when Dan goes down on me I always make sure he wipes away the remnants of my juices before he kisses me, always presuming it would be disgusting tasting. But as u licked Kacy, I suddenly realised why Dan loves going down on me, her sweet juices filled my mouth, and to quote the cliché was the real amber nectar. At the same time as experiencing the wonderful taste, to feel the response of Kacy's pussy to my tongue was so erotic, and I think I would have cum even if she didn't touch me, but at the other end of my body, her tongue was performing miracles on my pussy, and I cant wait to ask her how it was for her. Then, I think as I came for the second time, a cock entered Kacy's pussy while I was still eating her and that blew my mind, until I felt a cock enter my own pussy, adding to the sensations Kacy was inflicting on me. I ended up cumming over and over as one of the guys fucked her and I was being fucked. The whole situation was so hot, both guys only lasted a couple of minutes before cunning, the guy in my pussy came first, filling me with a huge load of hot cum, the guy inside Kacy was only seconds behind, and being able to witness him filling her at such close quarters, and taste the outcome, brought me to one final massive orgasm.

The women looked so hot, in the sixty nine position that neither me nor Paul could resist, we both took the closest pussy, Paul entering Jenny and I taking Kacy, as our own wives licked out the pussy we were fucking. I was so turned on that I came with only a few strokes, and guessing by the grunts from the other end of the female pile, I think Paul came around the same moment. I remember there being several high fives between us, the girls virtually collapsing from their sexual exertion. As I pulled out of Kacy, my cock deflating rapidly, Jenny was licking up every drop of cum, both mine and Kacy's that leaked from her pussy, Jenny noisily smacking her lips as the last drop disappeared on her tongue.

There was a round of applause, Lou and Mark had returned to the room at some stage and were sitting on the love seat, watching our little show, Mark, for the first time since we sat at the table was without a hard on, obviously well and truly fucked. There was plenty of laughter and loads of kissing, husbands and wives and their new lovers all trying to find their clothes, it was nearly three o'clock in the morning, and with the drink well and truly worn off, it was definitely time to go home. Slowly items of clothing were returned to their owners, Jenny's pantyhose so torn that they were put straight in the bin, when her panties were finally found, on the window ledge behind the love seat, she handed them to Mark, saying "Here's an extra birthday present, a souvenir of an amazing party".

Our short drive home was so erotic, I couldn't keep my hands off Jenny, my hand staying firmly under her dress as I tried to drive one handed, her hand rubbing me through my pants. As soon as we got home, we began kissing, unable to keep our hands off each other. With in minutes we were out of the car, I pushed Jenny over the hood and lifting her dress, entered her in front of the house. It was only that we heard a noise that we stopped, thinking someone was either coming or watching us, so we ran in to the house and continued fucking in the hallway. We fucked again when we finally got to our bed. A night of so much sex, so many orgasms, so many memories and so many future possibilities. As we were saying good night, both of us a messy mass of sexual leftovers we agreed to write our story down before we forgot even the slightest detail. With Jenny's birthday coming in a couple of weeks, we cant wait to hear if our friends would be interested in a repeat performance and what sort of adventure that might lead to.

12