All Comments on 'Surprise Pegging'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Your stories never cease to amaze me. Human sexuality is so wide and diverse and you manage to capture many of its twists and turns. Another excellent 5* story. -- JB

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Ditto

Ditto to JB's comment. Five stars for sure. You wouldn't need to tie me up, JJ. I'm bi, and I'd love to do an MMF with you and your guy.

You have to be careful leaving something in a guy's ass like that. I once had something sucked up into my ass and had to go to the E.R. to have it removed. Somewhat embarrASSing.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I should have specified

It could totally be a dildo designed for anal. Lol. I've gotten anal beads lost in my ass before. It is scary!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Rape, assault, and abuse? What story did you read anonymous? None of these are present in this story. I have plenty of stories like that on my other sites if you are looking for that sort of thing, but this story is not about those things. This is consensual BDSM in the context of a loving relationship in which this surprise is the next step in their kinky journey. This man loves the surprise!

I hate when readers project their own moral standards onto my stories. Your limits are not everyone's limits. Go read some vanilla romance erotica or something and please avoid reading my stories if you can. You are not in the right place. Turn back!

huntsman29huntsman29over 4 years ago
Terrible in reality, but okay as a fantasy.

This is fine as a fantasy I guess, but as an example of BDSM or of how to treat someone that trusts you it's terrible.

Surprise pegging? How? Seems like this is not his first dildo or first strap-on fucking. Then she shows she is yet another cheating whore and compounds that by letting the guy fuck her masked and blinded boyfriend. 90% of the time this would end as a rage filled break up or an axe murder.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 3 years agoAuthor
@huntsman29

I get your perspective but like all of my stories, this is a fantasy. This story is not meant to be an example of how to have a relationship or how to treat others. I'll leave that sort of thing to people who write non-fiction. I would never tell anyone how they should or shouldn't conduct their own BDSM relationship but as a switch myself, I can tell you that different submissives prefer different approaches. It's all about the dynamics between two people and what is agreed upon by all parties. Stories like this involving deception can be triggering for some, but since most of my stories are actually requests from fans, I do my best to bring a fantasy to life in writing. This isn't supposed to be real, of course. It's simply words on a page. However, I have seen dynamics in reality that aren't far from this, the worst of which was a lesbian couple that put on a sex show for a small fee. One was a "pet girl" and she was forced by the domme to eat canned dog food out of a bowl that said "BITCH" on it. Personally, that was not arousing to me and I was super grossed out. I imagine this story makes people feel that way. Still, this is someone's actual fantasy and I wrote this for that particular person. I get that some topics aren't for everyone and I find the ones where men are dominated, demeaned, and humiliated to be the stories that receive the most negative criticism. Not all men want this. Not all submissive men want this, but there are a good number of men who love the concept of a woman who lies, cheats, and dominates. It's twisted, but so are a lot of things. :)

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Hot, but a little all over the place. I can’t imagine the only way to find a guy to fuck your boyfriend is for you to cheat on him…many times. Yes, it’s fiction, but the way the story was set up from the beginning, just made the girlfriend look like a bad person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...