Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Par has a surprise for Marie on her next business trip.
4.6k words
4.2
19k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie opened the door to her hotel room and headed to the bathroom. It had been a long, boring day of meetings and she was ready for a hot bath. Laptop bag and boots were discarded by the desk as she walked purposely to the bathroom.

That's funny, Marie thought, I don't remember closing the bathroom door when I left. Sliding the door open she wondered if the maid had done it when they cleaned the room. As the door opened the smell of coconut met her and she saw that the tub was already filled with steaming water and bubbles. Sitting on the counter was an envelope, an opened bottle of wine, and a glass.

Marie poured a glass of wine and opened the envelope. Inside was a card and what looked like a gold room key.

"Hello my love," the card began. "I know you weren't looking forward to your meetings today, so I arranged for some pampering for you. Enjoy your wine and bath and then it will be time for you to use the gold card. More instructions will follow. Love Pat!

Taking a sip of wine, Marie began to undress and slipped into the tub. She had to settle herself in inch by inch as the water was quite warm. Once submerged, though, the heat melted away the cares of the day and the sweet wine tingled on her tongue.

"Oh I love my Man," Marie sighed aloud as her hands rubbed all over her body. She did pause a bit on her breasts; pinching and twisting her nipples like Pat loves to do. Of course, that set off a strong tingling between her legs.

Marie's right hand traced down her stomach and between her legs. Her fingers rubbed across her pubic hair. She wished that she would've had Pat shave her before she left on this trip and to make matters worse, she had left her razor at home. She could've gotten a disposable at the concierge, but they were cheap and nearly did more harm than good. Besides there wasn't anyone to notice her European lack of shaving.

Marie's fingers parted her labia and her middle finger disappeared inside her pussy. One just isn't enough Marie thought as her ring finger joined in on the fun. Slowly Marie's fingers worked their way in and out moving deeper with each thrust. Pressing up into the soft roof of her pussy Marie looked for that special spot that always made her feel so good. Finding it she began to make come hither motions with her fingertips. Her nails scratched across the tender flesh; their hardness a counterpoint to the softness of her fingers. In a matter of moments Marie was shuddering through an orgasm and then another before she reached for her wine gulping down what remained of the glass.

On shaky legs Marie exited the tub and dried off. She walked to the bed and waiting for her was an emerald green negligee, a matching knee length robe and another card. She looked nervously around the room as she knew these things hadn't been there when she went into the bathroom and she hadn't heard the room door open or close.

A quick survey of the room proved that no one was there. With a sigh of relief Marie opened the card. "Time for you to get dressed, negligee and robe, and head to the next portion of your pampering experience. Don't forget both your room key and the gold keycard when you leave your room. Go to the elevator and use the gold keycard to go to the penthouse level. You will be greeted there. Love Pat!

Marie shook her head thinking about her crazy husband. Pulling the negligee over her head she realized that it wasn't satin, as she had thought, but the softest silk she had ever felt. Her nipples instantly hardened as the silk caressed them. Settling into place, not quite to the middle of her thighs, the piece felt like it had been custom made to fit her body. It accentuated her breasts without constraining and provided total freedom of movement.

Marie put on the robe and tied it shut loosely as she gathered her keys and headed for the elevator. She didn't question that she was to walk around the hotel in just a robe and lingerie; she trusted Pat. Plus it was exciting in a way that her pussy tingling and beginning to dampen again. Once in the elevator Marie used the gold key and it began to whisk upward. Marie wasn't sure if she was disappointed at being alone in the elevator or not. It could've been fun to tease a man with her outfit or even a woman for that matter. Before Marie could explore that thought more the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened.

Stepping into a spacious lobby, Marie was greeted by and attractive African-American woman "Welcome Marie, I'm Justine" she said offering a glass of wine. "We've been expecting you. If you would follow me please.

Marie accepted the wine, it tasted the same as the bottle in her room. She loved it and was going to have to be sure to make a note of the name. As Marie followed, she couldn't help noticing Justine's ass as it swayed in skin tight pants, and without any trace of panty lines. Marie quickly looked up as Justine turned and asked how Marie was enjoying her stay at the hotel.

Marie stammered a response, a little embarrassed at having almost been caught ogling Justine, but her eyes kept creeping back down all on their own. She was relieved when Justine finally opened a door and invited Marie inside.

"Your husband has requested a full course of services for you this evening," Justine explained. "We will begin with a Hot steam towel bath to open your pores. So if you would disrobe and lay down on the table we can begin, " Justine said moving to what must have been a towel steamer.

Marie hesitated, Justine obviously wasn't leaving for Marie to undress; and she was going to be placing the towels on Marie's naked body, so Marie undressed and laid face down on the table.

Almost immediately Justine began placing the hot towels on Marie's feet and legs. Justine tucked the towels snugly around and between Marie's legs and body. "Oh, I just love your tattoo," Justine said as her fingers traced the sea turtle on Marie's shoulder.

Marie couldn't believe how soft Justine's fingers were and how good they made her feel. A quiet moan escaped her lips and Justine jerked her fingers back.

"Please forgive me Marie. I shouldn't have touched you the way I did," Justine begged.

"No, no Justine. It's ok really. Your fingers felt so good I couldn't help but moan," Marie replied. "Please continue.

"Thank you," Justine said as she continued placing towels and soon Marie was encased. Justine then placed hot stones on top of the towels.

"Now just relax and I'll turn you over in 10 minutes," Justine said as she slipped from the room. Marie barely heard her as her eyes drifted shut.

Justine returned and removed the stones and towels. She had turned the heat up in the room so that Marie wouldn't feel a huge temperature shift when the towels were removed. Once again, her fingertips delicately traced the sea turtle. She thought that Marie's pale skin was perfect for the full color tattoo, not like her own ebony complexion.

Gently, Justine began to roll Marie onto her back. Marie was sound asleep but rolled over easily and Justine began to wrap her in the hot towels again this time beginning with Marie's face and working down. When she got to Marie's waist, she moved her legs apart and placed a loosely rolled towel between Marie's legs so that it cradled her ass and pussy before continuing down her legs and wrapping Marie's feet. Justine placed hot stones as she had before and set a timer.

Justine quietly move through the room preparing for the next phase of Marie's pampering. She positioned two towel covered tables on either side of Marie along with two rolling stools. Checking the timer Justine sent a text message and quickly finished her prep work as the timer went off.

Justine efficiently removed the rocks and towels leaving the towel wrapped around Marie's face. "How does that feel," Justine asked?

Marie moaned and stretched like a cat not considering that she just spread her legs and flashed her pussy at Justine. "Wonderful," she purred reaching for the towel covering her face.

"Leave that for a moment," Justine said. I've turned on some additional lights so it's a little bright in here.

"Why the extra lights," Marie asked?

Justine explained, "Your husband ordered a full course of services that would usually include a wax, but he explained that you don't enjoy them. Fortunately for you we have an expert on shaving who is also training me in that aspect of service. If you give consent of course?"

"Of course," Marie replied thinking about Justine's soft hands as a knock sounded on the door and Marie heard it open and close.

"Hello Marie," a definitely male voice said. "My name is Tony and I will be shaving you today along with Justine's help. "

Marie has nearly panicked when she heard Tony's voice. But then she thought in for a penny in for a pound as she was already all laid out butt naked and the staff were all professionals. "Hi Tony," Marie managed to say with barely a tremble in her voice. "I'd say nice to see you," and she motioned to the towel covering her face.

"Let me get that for you," Tony said lifting the towel.

Marie blinked at the bright lights and found herself staring into a pair of deep blue eyes. Those eyes were attached to a very handsome face. Marie very nearly licked her lips before she caught herself. "Thank you," she said instead.

"Let's see where we will be working on you today," Tony said lifting Marie's arms and running his hands along her body. Marie thought his hands weren't as soft as Justine's, but they were strong and sent the same thrills coursing through Marie's body.

Tony motioned to Justine and she duplicated his actions. "Tell me what our plan should be for Marie," Tony said.

Justine cleared her throat and said in a clinical voice, "From my exam I see four areas that need to be addressed today: underarms, nipples, legs, and pubic area."

Tony nodded, "Very good, and what questions should we ask the client?"

Justine continued, "We should ask if she wants her nipples shaved or considering the small number of hairs involved if she would prefer electrolysis as a more permanent solution and what amount of hair, and what shapes or designs she would like for her pubic area."

Tony grinned, "So why don't you ask her?

Justine look embarrassed as she turned to Marie. But Marie giggled as she smiled up at Justine. "Does the electrolysis hurt?"

"It might sting a little and occasionally can take more than one treatment," Justine explained.

Marie considered and replied, "Since I'm only here for a conference I guess I'll say just shave them today and I may follow up with a spa back at home for the electrolysis. As far as my pubic area both Pat and I prefer for me to be completely smooth and hairless. And I just want to say I'm sorry about my legs and under my arms"!

"Don't be," Tony said. "All the more experience for Justine".

"Ok let's begin," Tony said to Justine. They both uncovered the trays Justine had put in place earlier and reached for identical jars. "This is a shave cream that I've developed," Tony explained as he and Justine applied the cream under Marie's arms.

Marie's nipples stiffened before either of them got near them. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she watched both their fingers spread the cool cream around her rock hard nipples and then moved down to her legs.

The contrast in the feel of their hands was incredible and Marie struggled to keep from writhing especially as their hands moved up her legs and between her thighs. At gentle pressure from Justine; Marie parted her legs and Justine's fingers spread the cream across Marie's labia and to the pubic area above.

Then no one was touching Marie and she missed it. Both Justine and Tony's touch were nothing but professional and yet she so aroused. So many thoughts were running through her mind. She knew that she was going to have to do something special for Pat to thank him for this.

Marie was shaken out of her thoughts at the phrase straight razor. "Uh, did you say straight razor," she asked?

"Yes," Tony replied. "I'm a master level straight razor shaver and Justine has nearly finished her apprenticeship with me. Trust me you are in excellent hands.

"Not anymore," Marie pouted under her breath.

Tony asked Marie to cross her arms over her head so they could begin shaving under her arms. Marie was nervous that the blade would be cold and that she might flinch but they were warm as Tony and Justine both went to work simultaneously.

Marie didn't even have time to think about being ticklish before they were done and moving to her nipples where they both gently rasped the blade over her nipples causing them to stiffen.

Justine explained, "If your nipples are hard it makes shaving around them easier". Just a few quick strokes and she and Tony were finished before the explanation was complete. And they moved on to her legs, leaving Marie wishing she could still feel the razors on her tits. It made her think of some of the times that Pat had teased her with one of his antique straight razors. He had sliced the clothes off her and the teased her all over with the sharp blade.

Before she knew it, the pair had made short work of her legs and Marie felt the table separate almost like being at an OB appointment. Marie's legs were raised and spread wide apart as Justine rolled her stool between Marie's legs.

"Are you ready," Justine asked Marie?

"I'm so ready," Marie replied.

Justine grinned and began shaving above Marie's pussy. Pat uses a five-blade razor and sometimes had to make multiple passes to get all the stubble, but Justine seemed to only make a few passes before she caressed across Marie's freshly shaved shin and Marie could feel no resistance or stubble at all. Marie didn't know how they sharpened their blades or if it was Tony's shave cream but what she was experiencing was incredible.

As the razor began gliding over her pussy Marie started to squirm until she felt Tony's hands cup her breasts, his thumbs rasping around her nipples.

"Well hi there," Marie said to Tony.

"Just checking out our work," he replied. "Plus it would be best if you stayed still while Justine is finishing up down there.

"That makes sense," Marie gasped at the dual sensations to her breasts and the razor on her pussy had her dripping wet.

"Tony, are you ready to check my quality," Justine asked? Her fingers were stroking over all the areas she had shaved looking for any spots she had missed.

Tony moved between Marie's legs his fingers exploring for stubble. His fingers spread her labia and his thumb traced the top fold where they came together. "Feel right here," he told Justine. Tony slid his fingers down so that Justine could get a feel where he wanted. As Justine reached in to feel she bumped his hand causing his middle finger to slip inside Marie up to his second knuckle. Marie's muscles clamped down on his finger wanting to feel a release.

Tony grinned up at Marie as he and Justine discussed the spot she had missed. Slowly he removed his finger and held Marie's labia apart so Justine could finish up her shave. Both she and Tony rubbed all around Marie's pussy checking for any other missed spots but couldn't find any.

Tony thanked Marie for being so patient with them and exited the room. Marie watched him leave and thought that his ass looked pretty good too. Some pretty naughty thoughts were coursing through her brain when she realized that Justine was talking to her.

"I'm sorry," Marie said. "I was a little distracted. What did you say?

"Tony has that effect on pretty much everyone," Justine said. "He is awfully pretty and those hands," she continued rolling her eyes towards the ceiling.

Both ladies giggled, and Justine continued, "I was asking if you were ready to continue or if you needed a bathroom break or some more wine"?

"I'm ok," Marie said. "What's next?

"A full body sugar/salt scrub is next and that will be followed by a high-pressure rinse and finally a massage," Justine explained.

Marie was caressing her body being amazed at how smooth she was everywhere. Justine watched as Marie's hands roamed. "Straight razor shaves can be addictive," Justine said. "But if you think you're smooth now wait until after your scrub".

"Front or back to start," Marie asked?

"Front," Justine said as she started on Marie's legs.

Marie moaned loudly as the coarse scrub exfoliated her skin. Justine grinned as she ran her hands all over Marie's body. This was one of her favorite parts of her job, especially when she got to caress intimate areas.

Soon it was time for her to flip Marie over and again she began with her feet and legs. But before she got to Marie's ass she moved to her back and began slowly working back down. When her hands began to scrub over Marie's ass Justine felt Marie squirm even more than when she had used the scrub on Marie's breasts. Squeezing gently, she pulled Marie's ass cheeks apart to allow her finger access to scrub the inner part of Marie's ass cheeks. Justine's fingers to continue to caress and scrub until her fingers lightly teased Marie's rosebud.

Marie was moaning loudly and was raising her ass off the table wanting more and more pressure against her rosebud. But then Justine moved on to the soles of her feet.

"Marie," Justine said, "I need you to know that your husband had very specific instructions about your experience here. Such as Tony playing with your tits and fingering your pussy, if he could without it seeming obvious. He also wanted me to pay special attention to your ass during the scrub. Some of these things could get us in trouble if you were to complain so I wanted to explain".

Marie raised herself up on her elbows and looked back at Justine. "Don't worry," she said. "I have nothing to complain about. Pat is pushing my boundaries, and maybe even yours too. He has a way of doing that with people. But you and Tony have done nothing but make me feel good and my lips are sealed, as far as what has happened here tonight".

Justine sighed in relief. "Thank you, Marie. Pat had left it all up to us and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't find you incredibly sexy".

Marie felt Justine place slippers onto her feet. "These will help you not slip on the way to the shower," Justine said as she helped Marie stand up and led her to the door.

Marie looked at Justine questioningly then at the door that led out of the room. "The shower room is at the end of the hall," Justine said.

"Another of Pat's requests," Marie asked?

"I'm afraid so, said Justine, "and no towels or robes yet".

"Let's go then," Marie said opening the door and stepping into the hall. Justine followed her and escorted Marie down the long hallway and past the spa's lobby area that was now quite full of guests. Marie remembered having sent Pat onto the deck butt naked and figured this was payback. Marie grinned, waved, and put a little bounce in her step to make her boobs bounce. A few catcalls and applause followed her and Justine down the hall.

"I can't believe you did that," Justine said as she closed and locked the door. Marie explained what she had done to Pat and that he was probably looking for some payback.

Justine led Marie to a large shower that could easily hold ten people with jets all over and shower massages with long hoses. Justine adjusted some settings in the control panel and steamy water started spraying all throughout the shower.

"Wear your slippers so you can rinse your feel," Justine told Marie.

Marie did as she was told and rinsed the soles of her feet before moving deeper into the spraying water and steam. Marie wet her hair and started running her hands over her body to help rinse off the scrub when she felt hands on her back. Startled Marie spun around, and her tits landed in Justine's hands.

Marie tied to step away and started to slip. Justine caught her just in time and she and Marie ended up pressed together breasts to breasts. Marie realized Justine was as naked as she was and then realized that her hands were clamped to Justine's ass. Marie quickly let go stammering an apology as Justine did the same.

12