Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this part of Pat's instructions too," Marie asked as she admired Justine's body. Justine had and athletic build with high, round, and firm breasts with large Areola and nipples that stuck out like pencil erasers. Like Marie she was shaved clean. Justine's dark skin compared to Marie's alabaster complexion would surely drive Pat crazy if he could see them.

"No," Justine said. "We do come into the showers, but I don't have a spare uniform with me today and I hoped you wouldn't mind".

"I don't mind a bit," Marie said, "I was just startled at first. What do we do now"?

Justine led Marie to a wall where there was a handle mounted just above the height of Marie's head. "Place your back to the wall and grab the handle," Justine instructed as she pulled a fuzzy glove onto her left hand and filled it with body wash.

Stepping forward Justine soaped Marie up with one hand and followed behind with the other to make sure all the scrub was washed away. Marie did notice that Justine made extra sure that her tits were extra clean. Justine move down both legs before sliding her glove covered hand between Marie's legs and over her pussy again and again. Marie thrust her hips forward as Justine's fingers began sliding over her pussy lips.

Marie was disappointed when Justine didn't accept her unspoken invitation to finger her pussy. But then Justine pushed back on her hood exposing Marie's clit that Justine took between her thumb and forefinger; stroking and rubbing it like a small cock. Marie leaned back against the wall and her hands fell away from the bar and landed on Justine's breasts. Marie squeezed and twisted Justine's boobs before pinching and pulling on her nipples

Justine leaned forward and kissed Marie just as an orgasm crashed through Marie's body. Justine held Marie tight as the orgasm coursed through Marie and left her shaking.

When she was sure Marie could stand, Justine turned Marie around and placed Marie's hands back on the bar. "Hold on please," Justine said.

Justine repeated the scrubbing process with Marie's back taking extra care when washing Marie's ass. Her fingers teased and caressed Marie's rosebud until Marie was bucking back trying to get one of Justine's fingers inside of her. However, Justine stepped back and turned on one of the massage heads.

When the water hit Marie, she could tell a difference right away. The pressure was much stronger, and the pulsation felt so intense as the spray moved across her skin. "Oh my God," Marie gasped!

Justine grinned as she moved the spray over Marie's body. as she neared Marie's ass she said, "Spread your cheeks for me".

Without hesitation Marie reached back and exposed her rosebud. Justine angled the spray so that it pounded across Marie's ass and not directly into it.

To Marie it felt like someone was knocking on her ass, like they would knock on a door. And Marie wanted that door opened and someone to come inside again and again. Then the water moved on and she wanted to scream in frustration.

Justine turned her and began spraying Marie's tits. Marie squeezed her breasts for Justine. Pulling hard on her nipples as the water slammed into them. As the water moved down her stomach Marie grabbed for the bar as she knew what was coming. Her fingers locked around the bar just as the spray rocketed into her clit. Marie's orgasm began and intensified as Justine angled the spray to move across Marie's pussy.

"Fuck yes," Marie screamed! Holding tight to the bar Marie lifted her feet off the floor to give Justine a better target. Justine moved the spray forward and back, nearer and further to keep Marie's orgasm rolling. She didn't give up the assault until Marie lowered her feet to the floor and then collapsed into a shuddering heap.

Justine dropped the massager and joined Marie on the floor. Stroking her face Justine asked, "Are you ok,"?

All Marie could do to reply was to nod her head and hold tightly to Justine. After what seemed like forever Marie was able to sit up and Justine got a chair that Marie hadn't noticed before.

After helping Marie into the chair Justine got some shampoo and began to lather up Marie's hair. Her nails scraped Marie's scalp leaving Marie purring like a kitten. Justine rinsed Marie's hair and wrapped it in a towel and put a thick and warm robe around Marie.

"The room right across the hall is where you will get your massage," Justine said.

"You aren't going with me," Marie asked.

"No. I don't do massage therapy," Justine said.

"You definitely rubbed me the right way tonight," Marie replied.

"I've never done anything like the things I've done tonight," Justine sobbed. "I've always been curious but have never had the courage before". Justine, obviously overcome with emotion, paused before continuing, "Would it be ok to ask you for one more kiss? I mean a good one. Not just a peck"?

In response Marie stepped into Justine's arms and pressed her lips to Justine's. Marie opened her mouth, her tongue caressing Justine's. As their kiss deepened Marie's hands rubbed up and down Justine's back before slipping down to squeeze her ass.

Justine clung to Marie all her energy and essence flowing into their kiss until she slowly pulled away staring into Marie's eyes. "Thank you," she said before placing one last kiss on Marie's lips before backing away. "You better go. You don't want to be late for your massage," Justine said as she turned to pick up her clothes.

Marie took one more last look at Justine's ass before she turned and headed across the hall for her massage. The room was dimly lit and warm. Marie untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. She lay down on the table not bothering to cover herself. What was the point, she thought to herself, as she closed her eyes and sleep took her?

12