Surprise Pt. 01: Exploring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeah. And if you practically naked with that... bikini... string."

Hannah turned fully to him. "Oh, I guess you've seen that also before!" With that she hooked her thumbs in the front of the string, pulled it down and let her cock swing freely. After a few swings she tucked in back behind the fabric and then turned to her mother. "See, I told you that the white fabric would be see through after swimming!"

"Wasn't that the idea?" Eva replied.

Hannah threw her arms in the air, let out a frustrated sound and went into the direction of her bikini top.

Chris looked with big eyes to his mother. Eva shrugged her shoulders. "Come on, I've got your beer here, son."

Chris shook his head. He didn't want to leave the pool with his raging boner. "Put it beside the sunchair. I will swim a few laps before getting drunk."

His mother smiled at him like she was knowing, what was going on. "Ok, but can you please make sure, that we'll start eating in half an hour or so? I'm starving."

"Yeah mom, just a few lanes!"

While crawling through the water, Chris mind tried to sum up, what was going in here. His mother started to go round topless and presenting her pussy to him. Even she was enjoying his finger against her anus! And his sister presented her cock like this wasn't a thing but bitching around being topless. Maybe he had a sunstroke, but it seemed too real to him. But the strangest thing to him was his own reaction. Yeah, he had a thing for girls. He loved breasts, pussys and good looking bodies. But his own mother making him hard? Hell, some of the hottest girls in school didn't had that effect on him (okay, most of them did not display their bodies naked to him). And what about his sister? He thought of himself straight sexual and he thought he did not have a thing for cocks. But her womanly body, her breast in combination with a cock seemed to have a totally new effect on him. He was really confused about himself.

***

Chris had swum about 20 minutes, which made his boner disappear and he got at least some of his daily training routine. As he left the pool, he thought about changing into some other clothes, but as it was a warm and sunny evening, he decided against that.

He prepared the outdoor kitchen for the BBQ. Even as only the three of them would attend the BBQ, he always took preparations serious. For him working in the outdoor kitchen was a bit like meditation. He could work there during the BBQs for hours without losing the fun for it.

As he was still arranging tools and spices, his sister brought the meat and vegetables outside. To Chris surprise she was still topless. He gave her a questioning look.

"Yeah, I'm still topless. But mom was right, there is nothing to worry about. Our place is absolute private and on the other hand I want to get rid of the tanlines. Wearing a nice dress with visible tanlines looks gross to me."

Chris raised his eyebrows. "Well, sounds fair to me. I'm good with that, as I'm always topless."

"Idiot!" Hannah stated with a smile.

Preparations for the BBQ continued and soon a even still topless Eva joined them. "Any favourites to drink, kids?"

Hannah decided for Coke, Chris stayed with the beer he already begun with. Eva prepared herself a Gin Tonic, her favourite drink.

BBQ was good as always and the girls complimented Chris for his work.

"Mom, what happened, that you're topless a whole evening for the first time?" Chris raised the question.

"Well, as kid my parents went with me often to nudist colonies for holidays. Being naked became a normal thing for me, wearing clothes after two months of holidays was a horror. The last 20 years I tried to suppress the urge to go around naked, but this summer I decided to return to that lifestyle. So If you two do not have a problem with that, I would like to omit all clothes, as long we are alone." She looked Chris directly in his eyes as she spoke out the words.

For Chris this was like opening the box of Pandora. A shiny box, and no one would know, what would escape. Still processing in his mind what his mother just had told him, he slowly nodded.

His sister also had her mouth open. "You mean... you will... be... totally naked...? All the time?" she was stuttering.

"Yes Hannah, totally naked. I love the feeling of the sun on my skin, feeling the wind on my bare body. I hope you're also fine with that?"

Hannah thought a minute about it. Chris feared that she would be out of her mind, as she continued, but instead she surprised him and Eva.

"Really? I don't know. But who am I, that I issue an order how you have to dress in this house? I will not be the one, who suppresses your urges to get rid of clothes. I'm no dictator or the ruler of an empire. This house in build on free will, like mine, which you supported from my earliest age. So at least this is something, that I can give you in return for all your supporting years. So if you want to be naked, mom, I love to support you." Hannah stated.

Chris was baffled. There again was his younger sister, speaking out what sounded more like grown up than a girl. Then he saw, that his sister removed her bikini bottom and placed it on the chair beneath her. Her cock hung freely and Chris saw his sister with complete new eyes.

"I will show my support for you, so I also will be naked in this house."

Eva smiled to her daughter, in her eyes pure love for what she had said and done. Then she reached for her bikini string, tuck up her legs and removed the string. Again Chris got a clear view for her pussy. Needless to say that his member was raging into the air.

Both girls looked at him with a smile. "There is no need for you to be naked, Chris. But I hope you're okay with two naked girls around you."

"Uhm... ehrm... yes, I'm okay with that. And I would prefer to stay in my swimming trunks... For a while..."

Eva smiled at him. "I guess he is still hiding his boner, Hannah. You need to know, that your brother can be attracted to our female bodies. For me this is perfectly natural, but maybe offending for you. Or Chris feels very uncomfortable with this. So feel free to make your own choice."

She rose from her chair, placed a hand on his trunks, where his visible erection was, kissed him on his head and left the terrace to the house.

Hannah looked to Chris in disbelief. "Did she just touch your erection?"

"I guess so, which won't make it easier to get rid of it." he mumbled.

"Wow. Our mother is making movements today, which I never would thought of in thousand years. Insane."

As Chris looked to his sister, she seemed to look into nowhere. He let his eyes scan her body and stopped on her cock. Her cock was not as long as his, as the hormones had stopped the development at a very young age. But Hannah was still able to get an erection, which was now clearly visible.

As much Chris and Hannah were different from their mind, both had at least some same body function. Even as they were brother and sister, they had talked some time ago about erections and masturbation. For Hannah it was necessary to masturbate to hide her level of attraction to someone and to get relief. So she had asked Chris and they had explored in a technical and theoretical way some techniques. But he never had seen her erection live until now.

The most weird part for Chris was, that he loved, what he saw. Seeing the shaved cock of his sister, pointing into the air, touched something in him. He could not clearly say what happened to him, and he was not sure if this was good to him or his family.

Chris excused himself to do the chores of the BBQ and Hannah was more than happy the he took it over. In fact Chris had to get out of the terrace, and hoped to get his urges under control again. After he had cleaned up the dishes and the outdoor kitchen, he went to his room, to masturbate. Often he would download some porn from the internet, but today there was no need of that. He pulled down his swimming trunks, sat on the bed and slowly started moving his hand on his cock. He closed his eyes and the view of his mother's bald pussy emerged in his head. His hand moved up and down his shaft and soon the good feeling of having (some sort of) sex overflowed his body. Then his sister's body came to mind. Together with the view of his naked mother, he started stroking faster.

"I'll guess the pictures of the day are flowing in your mind?"

In shock Chris opened his eyes and saw his mother standing in front of him. She was naked and looked Chris in the eyes.

"Mom! How long have you been here?" he shouted and tried to cover his erection with the sheets.

His mother smiled and sat down beneath him. "Long enough, I guess. I noticed that you moaned 'Mom' and 'Hannah' so I guess we gave you a good show in your head?"

"Uhm.. yeah.. sort of.." Chris stuttered. He didn't wanted to talk with his mom about this fantasies. But Eva didn't stop.

"Then how about we start with a non virtual version?" She placed her hand under the sheets and touched his cock. She felt the warmth of his raging member and her fingers played with his purple head.

Chris eyes were wide open. "Mom, what you're doing?"

"Taking care of you. I guess two naked girls in the house will do no good to your sexual desire. So I think we all need to get used to your hard cock. And as I guess a always hard cock will hurt at some point, I'll offer you my support for that." She removed the sheets to free Chris erection. Then she lowered her head and sucked his cock.

"Mom... what... the... fuck.. oah... do... good..."

Eva let Chris cock from her mouth and smiled to him. "Stop talking silly and enjoy."

Chris let himself fall into the cushions, as his mom sucked on his dick. Some of the girls, he had fucked, had given him a blow job, but none was of this quality. His mom used her teeth carefully to raise Chris excitement to highest level. Soon he was on the point of no return.

"Mom, I'm coming..."

Eva didn't stop, she just went on to handle Chris manhood. Then he exploded in her mouth. For Chris it was like a vulcan, who let loose all in once. It felt for him, like he had never come this hard like before. For Eva it was just a few powerful spurts and she managed them easily. Knowing the sexiness for a man, when a woman swallowed it all, she collected all of his sperm but didn't swallow directly. As Chris opened his eyes and looked at her, she opened her mouth a bit, so he could see his sperm. Then she allowed herself to swallow it with a louder than normal gulp, so that Chris would notice.

"Woah mom, that was... I have no words for this. I never came this hard before! And than you swallow it all!"

Eva smiled at him again. "Thanks honey. Be prepared to get more of this. Every time you feel the need to relief, come to me. I will always take care of you."

"Does always mean anytime?"

"Always mean, anytime and anywhere. That's what I promise you."

Chris mind spun in circles. "I don't know what's up to you, mom, but I do love this offer absolutely!"

Eva kissed him in his lips, brushed her hand through his hair and got up.

"I love you, Chris. Probably more than you expect. Sleep well, my son!" She left the room and left and exhausted Chris on his bed. He tried to think about what has happened, but within minutes he was sleeping.

***

The next morning Chris woke up late. The sun was already shining bright through the windows. He got out of bed and grabbed for his boxer shorts to put them on. Then he went to the bathroom. Even as this was big house with a few bed- and bathrooms, the three of them were sharing one. Eva stated once, that didn't want a housekeeping but needed the efforts for herself low. So Eva, Hannah and Chris came to the agreement to use only one single bathroom.

Chris opened the door and got in. He stopped dead track, as he saw his sister sitting on the toilet.

"Fuck, I forgot to use lock the door. But come in, I'm already finished. I just need to put some body lotion on, then I'll leave."

"Okay, can I use the shower?" Chris asked.

"Sure. I guess going around naked in the house, means also getting rid of the old habits of using the bathroom alone?" Hannah smiled at him. She took a sheet of paper from the toilet roll and carefully cleaned her cock.

"Uhm I guess so..." Chris mumbled and went to the shower.

The shower was more or less an open space with a rain shower head. The bathroom was bigger than anyone's else bathroom, so his parents had decided to get rid of any glass in the shower. Instead it was now wide open, which allowed Chris to get a view at his sister.

Hannah was standing now in front of one the full body mirrors, and checking out her body. He guessed, that she was searching for new freckles. She hated them on herself.

"Arrgh, again new ones. This is the only thing I hate about summer. They're expanding all over my body! I guess walking around naked will not any good to them!" she said angrily.

Watching her naked, gorgeous body from the shower, Chris shook his head in disbelief.

Hannah turned to him. "Why do you shake your head?"

"From my point of view, you look marvelous with the freckles on your body. In combination with the red, curly hair, you look more like a bombshell. Or let's say: A bombshell in progress."

Now it was Hannah, who looked at her brother in disbelief. "You really think that I'm hot?"

"Sort of, I guess." Chris replied.

Hannah's face glowed in joy. She jumped under the shower, placed a kiss on his lips and placed a hand in his beginning erection. "Thanks, big brother. You may not know, but that does really mean much for me!" Then she left bathroom while jumping happily.

Chris instead stood under the show and had a look on his face, that showed complete confusion. What had happened here? Had his sister kissed him? Had he felt her tongue on his lips? Had she his cock in her hands? What the fuck was going on here?

Chris finished his shower, but his erection wouldn't go down. With a hard raging boner he couldn't but his boxers back on, so he decided to stay naked. But girls of the house had seen his cock, both of them had touched his cock, so down to hell with the old habits!

Chris went downstairs and went to the kitchen. His mother and sister were already there. Both of them looked up, as he entered the room with his raging erection. Both of them smiled to him.

"So you decided also to get rid of any clothing?" Hannah asked.

"Well... yeah, sort of." Chris replied.

"Yeah, I know that problem. At least sometimes." Hannah stated and pointing to his hard cock. While she went her focus back to her bowl of cereals, his mother's mouth spoke loudless "Anytime" to him. Then she got also back to her coffee and toast.

Chris wondered if she just offered to suck him off. Then last evening came to his mind. "Anytime and anywhere" she had said. His cock tingled by the thought of that. Maybe he should try to get her to his room. But at first he wanted to have some breakfast. As he sat down, he could have sworn, he had seen a bit of disappointment in his mother's eyes.

"What you're going to do today, kids?" she asked both.

Hannah placed the spoon in her bowl. "I guess I'm trying to adjust myself to the new lifestyle here."

"Hannah you know, that I'm not forcing you going around naked here?"

"Yes mom, but as I've said, I will support you."

Chris could visible see, how his mother's heart leaped with joy.

"Oh honey, I love you. Probably more than you expect." With that she reached to Hannah's head and placed a kiss on her lips and let her hand slightly touch Hannah's cock. Chris could see for a second a confused look on Hannah's face but then she smiled. The other noticeable change to Chris was, that Hannah's cock was starting to grow. It seemed to him, that his sister was also attracted to his mother. Hannah's eyes went from her mother to her brother, down to his hard cock and again to his eyes. She smiled at him and said "Well I'm going to the pool for my daily training session. See ya!"

Chris looked at his mother, who also stood up. "Do you wanna some fried eggs, Chris?"

"Oh yes, that would be great!"

Eva nodded and turned to the kitchen counter. She bent down to the base cabinet, with her ass still high in the air. "Let me check if there is still a pan available."

Something in Chris mind snapped. His mother was not searching for a pan, she was teasing him. He stood up, went behind her and let his finger slide through her open pussy. Eva made no move, but she was clearly shivering in joy. Chris noticed, that his mother was wet. More wet than every other pussy he had enjoyed. He let his finger slip again, but this time he went a bit deeper. His mother moaned in excitement.

"Mom, as you said anytime and anywhere..."

"Yes Chris, i meant it." With that she turned to him and took his cock in her mouth.

"But what if Hannah... oah..."

"I don't care. I love you both." She resumed sucking his cock, licking the purple head. To Chris surprise she also did a Deep Throat without choking. His mother was full of surprises to him. It took her only a few minutes to get Chris over the edge. Again the shot all of his semen in her mouth and again Eva swallowed it all.

"Thanks mom. I guess this will help a few hours."

"I hope so. But if not, you know how to find me." She kissed him, her tongue darted through his lips. Surprised Chris opened his mouth, let her in, exploring his tongue. He could taste a bit of his salty semen during the kiss.

"Love you mom." Chris said, as Eva parted from him.

"I love you too, Chris. Now go and head for the pool!" she said and slapped his butt with a loud laughter.

***

Outside Chris started searching Hannah. He wanted to talk to her about the behaviour of their mom. He expected to see her in pool, but he could not find her there.

The garden was huge, his father had always told him, that they could place 5 or 6 soccer stadiums here. It had been split into 4 areas, beside the area attached to the house, which included the terrace and the outdoor kitchen.

The pool area contained the olympic size swimming pool. The pool was surrounded by palms for achieve a natural shadow line for the sun chairs.

The second area contained a more or less chillout zone. It was designed by a Japanese gardener and contained fountains, stones and the typical Japan plants. There have been some small lakes, some benches and sun chairs, which all together created a very peaceful atmosphere. Also some hidden speakers have been placed there, so that they could listen to some soft music there.

The third area looked (in Chris's eyes) a bit like a normal garden. A wide area with grass, many flowers in it and some trees, which offered natural shadow on the sunny days. This area was mostly used by Chris and his friends for their BBQ parties. His father had let install a smaller outdoor kitchen there, so the could party with some distance from the house.

The fourth area looked a like jungle or botanic garden. His mother's intention had been to place there as many exotic plants as possible. All sorts of jungle trees and plants had been growing there. It was always a wild and colorful view when he entered this space. As most of the days were warm and sunny, the gardener had to install an artificial watering system for the plants, especially for the orchids. The side effect was, that it was always refreshing to walk through the fine spray of water.

Chris assumed that his sister was in the botanic garden, as this was her favourite place. He stepped out of his flip flops as he always liked the barefoot walk over the soft ground. As he approached the first trees, he could just hear the sound of the watering system. The fine spray of water soon covered his body. As he walked further, he could hear a soft moan. Chris combined quickly, that his could only be his sister, as the gardener team was here only once a month. He kept searching for Hannah and found her in a clearing between hundreds of orchids, her favourite place.