Surprise Pt. 01: Exploring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying on a sunchair, her head against the back of the chair. She had her eyes closed and soft moans were escaping her mouth. Her right hand was exploring her body, slowly wandering from her stomach to her breasts, twitching her nipples. Her left hand was on her rock hard cock, slowly stroking the foreskin up and the down the purple head. He could see that precum was already glistening in the sun, as he approached further. Careful not make any noise and double checking that the had the sun not in his back, he made his way next to his sister.

Hannah was a true beauty in his eyes. Nothing but her cock showed, that she was genetically a man. Her face with all the freckles, surrounded by the red hair, showed a stunning beauty. Her perfect 75B breasts, were topped with now hard small nipples pointing to him, surrounded by small red areolas. Her flat stomach showed no sign of six pack, like her mother's body, but still was a type of athletic. Her relatively long legs for her upper body were slim and slender and ended two perfectly pedicured feet. Her finger and toe nails were covered with grey nail polish, Chris favourite color on her. Hannah also took care of her body hair. Down from the head, no hair was visible, a result of endless sessions at a hair removal studio, she attended with her mother.

Hannah had one leg bend to, so that her legs looked a bit like triangle on the chair. Her hand was now stroking her cock. Chris view fixed on her cock. He could not believe, what was happening to him. He had always been attracted by his sister, but never by her cock. Now he was standing next to her, while she was masturbating and his cock was also on the raise by this gorgeous view. It looked so perfectly normal that his girl was stroking a perfect, bald cock. Her thumb dipped in the pre cum, spread it over the head and then stroked it further. She still had her eyes closed, Chris wondered what fantasy she might be with.

Then again something snapped in his mind. His mother had shown her love to him, by sucking his cock and give some relief to him. He never had thought about taking a cock in his mouth, but in this case it seemed something different to him. Hannah was no man, Hannah was a girl. Slowly and careful he bent down, lowered his head over her cock. As her hand left her cock, to wander over her body, he took the glistening purple head in his mouth.

A loud moan escaped from Hannah. "Oh mom..."

Chris eyes fixed on Hannah's face. Did she just moaned for their mum? He let his tongue swirl around the head. Hannah's back lifted from the sunchair in joy. Then she opened her eyes and her look met Chris's eyes.

Her eyes widened in horror for a moment and she grabbed his head. He thought she would try to lift his head from her cock but instead she let her hands brush through his hair and smiled to him.

"Oh Chris, what a beautiful surprise. Please don't stop, my beloved brother..."

As Chris had no intention to do so, he took her cock deeper in his mouth, which made Hannah to moan even louder. His raised and lowered his head slowly, while working with his tongue around the cock. She tasted good, a bit salty, which may came of the precum, Chris thought.

Without loosing the cock from his mouth, he repositioned himself between her legs, his stomach on the chair and started to explore her body with his hands. His fingers wandered from her belly button around her hips to her small tits. His left hand wandered around her areola, while his right hand twitched her nipple.

Hannah was in pure ecstasy. She could feel the raise of the urge to cum but tried to fight it down. But it was hopeless. "I'm cumming, Chris!" she cried out, her back starting to rock forth and back to the chair.

Chris thought a second about losing her cock, but then again took it deeper. He could feel his sister arch up and then she exploded. Countless spurts of warm cum landed in Chris mouth. He tried to manage to swallow it all and to lick her further at the same time, but having a cock in his mouth for the first time, he missed some practice here. Some cum dripped from the corner of his mouth and flowed down the hard shaft of Hannah's cock.

Hannah's body was in wild movements as she was cumming. As she spurted the last drop in her brother's mouth she looked him again in the eyes. "Oh brother..."

Chris tried softly to back up, unaware what was about to come, but he didn't escape her grip around his head. "Sorry, Hannah, I don't..."

"Shut up, fool." she told him and pulled him to her face. "That was the sweetest thing ever someone did to me, despite..."

As his body rubbed against hers, while she pulled him upwards, he could feel her cock against his skin. He felt her juices spreading over his skin. He could feel her tits against his chest. He never felt something erotic like this.

"Despite what?"

"Oh, shut up." Then she kissed him on the mouth, only this time he was prepared. Now it was his part to part her soft lips with his tongue. She willingly opened her mouth and let him enter. Their tongues played together and she let a deep-drawn sigh out of her chest.

"Well I guess, I have to thank you, big brother." she said with big, bambi like eyes. While she again kissed him on the lips, he could feel her hand grabbing for his cock. He was hard again and poking into her skin.

"Oh, I'm sorry you've got my cum on your skin..."

"No need to worry, sis. It kinda feels... good?"

Hannah smiled, slowly stroking his cock. "It feels good? I never thought in my wildest dreams, you would say that. Wanna make me feel you good?"

"You bet that, Hannah. But I guess it won't take... long... to...ahh...."

Hannah kissed him and continued to stroke the foreskin up and down. Every now and then she would let her hand cup his balls, gently fondling the skin. Her other hand held Chris firmly to her. She wanted to feel his tension rise, his body shivering in her hands. His skin felt so soft and warm against hers and she loved his smell. Then Chris let out a wild groan and started to spurt all over her body. Warm splashes of cum against her skin, numerous of shots. She loved the erotic feeling of her brother beneath her.

When Chris had finished, Hannah continued to hold him. He opened his eyes, smiled at her.

"I guess now I have to thank you, little sister."

"I love you Chris. I would do that anytime for you."

Sensing a deja vu, Chris asked "Anytime?"

"Anytime and anywhere."

Now Chris took her head between his hands, gave her a long, lasting and loving kiss.

"I love you too, sis."

Both of them arranged their bodies on the sunchair, so that they could lie in each other arms. Soon they drifted to sleep, exhausted from the just started day.