Surprise Pt. 01: Exploring

Story Info
Chapter 1: A Brother and his sister discover themself.
8.7k words
4.37
35.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamc37
jamc37
26 Followers

(Fm, mf, tg, inc)

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life.

This is a work of fiction. You must be 18 or over to read this story. In real life, incestuous relationships, particularly when an under-aged person is involved with a parent or adult, often causes deep psychological damage. This story is provided for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life. If you are offended by the subject matter, then please do not read.

***

Part 1 - Exploring

Chris sat in the sundeck chair in the garden of his parents. Life was good, summer was good.

He got a beer in his hand, the first day of the summer holidays have been there and the next two months he planned to do nothing more, than spending his days between pool, sleep and booze. Legally he was too young for alcohol, but his parents lived a more liberal way of life.

Resting his head in the sundeck chair, his eyes closed, he enjoyed the warmth of the sun. His parents house was an old, discontinued farm, which his father had bought. As he was a consultant in one of the big companies, money wasn't a real problem. The renovation of the old farmhouse had taken some time and a lot of money, but the result was astonishing. On the outside it was still the big old farmhouse, with the old wooden look. But in the inside the house had a modern accommodation with all the standards, a young man could wish for.

For Chris the biggest advantage was the olympic size swimming pool and the outdoor kitchen. If he had some friends over, it would always end in a Pool'n'BBQ Party. And he could use the pool for his training. As most kids, Chris tried to train his body, to achieve the look the advertisements suggested to them. Chris was 188 cm in height and weight "somewhat around 93 kg". He trained himself by running, biking and swimming. His athletic V-figure caught the look of the girls in high school, which would be supported by him working out topless as often as possible. During the Pool'n'BBQ Parties there had been often some girls, but for Chris none of them was interesting. Sure, the were pretty on the outside (and even some on the inside), but none of them would have made it on his "scorecard of relationship". Nevertheless it was fun hanging out with them, which sometimes also got the point "friends with benefits".

Suddenly a shadow occurred over him. Chris opened his eyes and saw his mother standing in front of his chair.

"Are you going to stay here all summer long?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes, but maybe I'll switch sometimes over to the pool. Any of course to fridge, to get another beer" he replied with a broad smile.

"Smartass. Don't forget your sun lotion and your duties around the house. And that you're responsible for the BBQ!"

As Chris father was at his customers during the week, he often returned late fridays and sometimes not till saturday morning. In some cases he had to leave on sunday evening, when his customers were overseas, so the family had little time together. Chris always wondered, how his mother could live with a husband, who was only one or two days at home. But it seemed to him, that she had arranged herself with that lifestyle.

His mother had various hobbies, which included Tennis, Golf and Swimming. And she wasn't that type of girl, who waited at home for her husband, instead she went out with her girlfriends as she liked and even went on holidays with the kids without her husband. If Chris had to guess, he would say, that his parents were just technically married. His father was lucky, that there was somebody, when he was coming home and his mother enjoyed the wealthy side of life. But on the other hand his mother never had hooked up with other men.

As his mother had various sport hobbies, she was definitely in great shape. With a height of 168 cm she was not the tallest one, but had a athletic figure. She had a firm ass (from Chris's friends point of view), natural 80D boobs (again, one of Chris female friends had guessed that), relatively long and slender legs for her body, long red, curly hair, steel blue eyes and could win nearly every fight with a smile. She had Chris when she was 22 (his father had been 32 at that point) and since then "always tried to stay in shape".

Even Chris had to admit, that his mother had a bit of a bombshell. His best friend had said once "She's a 9 of 10. For 10 of 10 she is just missing longer legs." When she was in the backyard in her bikini, which happened nearly every day, his male friends had sometimes "trouble to stand up". Chris had no problem with that, he was proud of his mother. She had practically raised the kids alone, and without a nanny or grandparents living near them.

"Uh, by the way, how do you like my new bikini?" she asked him.

Chris again opened his eyes, took a long look at his mother and bit his lip. He didn't knew what she would say, if she would discover, that he knew the brand. He still guessed, that she saw the smart and shy boy in him.

"Uh, looks great. I guess it was expensive?" he replied.

His mother looked surprised. "What makes you think that this was expensive?"

Even if Chris father's income allowed the family a wealthy living, his mother was not the type of girl, who spent the money on the expensive brands. She had no intention just to buy expensive brands, to show the world, that there was more than enough money.

"Well, I've learned from the girls, that if there is less fabric the costs rise exponentially." he said with a broad grin on his face.

His mother was wearing a bikini from Wicked Weasel. As far as he could remember, the slip was called "microminimus sheer vision" and the top was a "sheer vision underwire". The fact that Chris didn't had a steady girlfriend did not meant, that he hadn't a strong sexual drive. He often masturbated while surfing the world wide porn web and at some point he had discovered the world of sexy bikinis.

"Again: Smartass! No, this is a Wicked Weasel and it is not as half as expensive as you think." his mother laughed.

"Well mom, you look good on that bikini. Maybe a bit to open for my BBQ parties, but from my point of view: Sexy mom."

"Thanks Chris. Wanna join me in the pool?"

"Nah, thanks. I don't wanna get my beer warm in the sun." he said with a smile on his face and again closed his eyes.

Chris let his mind wandering and probably napped a few minutes, as he had a Deja Vu. Again a shadow was over his sunchair, again his mother stood in front of his chair.

"We'll, sleeping won't protect your beer from getting warm." she smiled at him. "Can you please add some sun lotion on my back?"

Chris opened his eyes and for the first time in his life, he discovered the advantage of a white Wicked Weasel bikini, water and a hot womans body in real life. He could clearly see his mother's tits through the fabric of the top. The water had made the material nearly see through (he guessed that was the effect the inventor wanted) and he could see his mother's large breasts like they were nude. The hard nipples tried to poke through the material and also here areolas were clearly visible. His eyes wandered from the left breast to the right and back again, over her flat stomach and first hints of the six pack, to her pussy. The now also see through mini slip clearly displayed her pussy. During the swimming the fabric had worked itself between her pussy lips and now parted them a bit, so Chris had no need to imagine how his mother looked naked.

Chris thanked himself, that he had his sunglasses on, otherwise his eyes would have popped out of his head and landed in front of his mother. He could feel his cock rise and quickly sat up, so that his mother would not notice.

"Everything okay, Chris?"

"Yeah yeah, I was just a bit shocked, that you bikini went from white to see through." Chris replied. His eyes were still locked on the nearly naked body of his mother, his cock still went slowly upwards.

"Oh, really? Sorry, but I didn't thought you had a problem with that." his mother said. But she just stood there and made no signs of covering herself. "Are you gonna rub my back now with sun lotion?"

"Yes, sure. Sit in front of me." Chris replied, not wanting to stand up and presenting his erection to his mother.

His mother reached behind her back, unfastened her bikini top and let it fall on the grass. Chris could swear, that she had a smile on her face while she turned around and set in front of him on the sundeck chair. From behind he had now a gorgeous view. He could see the string of the bikini bottom parting his mother's ass cheeks and not covering anything. Then she bent down and reached for the sun lotion, which was still standing in front of the sunchair. Her butt lifted a bit from the sunchair and Chris eyes went down her butt again.

At this point Chris was clearly sure, that his eyes had left his skull. His mother presented not only her pussy lips to him, no, the string was parting both lips and while she bent down and her pussy opened. He had a clear view to the pink flesh. The effect on Chris was clear: His mouth open, his eyes wide open and his cock rock hard. At this point he had no chance to hide his hardness, as it was clearly visible through his swimming shorts.

Chris recognized that his mother held the sun lotion in his way, as she was speaking to him. "Chris, are you still here?" Chris mind had went to standby, trying to handle what he had just seen. He already had seen a few naked girls and their pussies, but none of them had made his mind go blank, like his mother. Every of the girls had make his cock hard, but they all had in common, that it had taken some time. None of them had given him an instant boner like his mother.

"Chris, everything okay?" his mother asked again. She started to lift one leg from the sundeck chair to turn around. That made Chris sense come back to life and he grabbed her by the shoulders to stop her movement.

"Yeah, everything is okay. I just thought about something a minute."

He took the sun lotion from her hand and started to apply it on her back.

"What were you thinking about?" his mother asked.

Without thinking Chris replied "What a gorgeous and sexy body you have, Mom." Then it came to his mind, what he just had said, and bit his lip. He called himself an idiot in his head.

To Chris surprise his mother took the compliment well. "Oh wow, really? Thanks for the compliment, handsome!"

"Ok mom, I'm finished with your back. Anything else?"

"Yeah, could also please apply some on my butt and the back of my legs? This bikini is so short, I don't wanna get a sunburn." As she spoke the request, his mother rose from the chair, again presenting her pink flesh to him, and then stood beneath him.

"Erm, Mom, I do think you can do that by yourself..." Chris started.

"Oh come on, Chris. I can try to apply the lotion on my butt, but I can't see if I really reached any spot. Please be a good son and help your mom."

Chris took a deep breath and started to rub the lotion on his mom's butt.

"And please don't forget to put some between the cheeks. My last bikini didn't had a string."

"Eh, between?"

"Yeah, between the cheeks. I guess a sunburn there would ruin the whole next days. And don't be afraid: I've douched before coming into the garden, so I'm clean down there."

Chris was astonished by his mother's words. It sounded perfectly normal for her to ask her SON to rub lotion between her ass cheeks. Not that she had asked in the last 20 years him to do so or she ever had presented herself nearly nude in front of him. For him nothing here was normal. He had a hard, raging boner in his pants, he had seen his mother nearly nude like never before and no idea what was going on. But he continued his work. He applied the lotion, let his hands work around the ass cheeks and then let his finger slide gently through the gap between.

Chris was not sure, but at first he thought, he could feel his mother shivering and hear a silent moan from her. But as he repeated his action, none of this occurred again, so he was not sure if it really had happened. At this point he had no idea, what came to his mind, but he tried to go a bit "deeper" with his index finger and touched briefly her anus. His mother made no sound but again, he thought he felt her shiver.

Before he could repeat to proof what he had felt, his mother turned around.

"Thanks for the help, Chris. I appreciate that. Should I get you another beer as reward?"

Chris eyes were locked on his mother's breast. Her nipples were rock hard.

"Yeah, that would be fine.." Chris said with a fading voice.

His mother bent down to him, placed her hands on his legs. One hand touched his erection through his short, which made Chris come to life again. Then she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "While I'm getting your beer, maybe you want to cool down in the pool?" Without waiting for an answer, she stood up and went to the house.

Chris looked after her. She shook her ass from left to right, like she was wearing high heels. In fact his mother had a tendon shortening, as she was wearing high heels most of the tim. As a result of this, should could not set down her heels properly while walking without shoes. And for the first time Chris noticed, that this resulted in a sexy ass movement.

Nevertheless he was embarrassed, that his mother had recognized his erection. The household of the family was not prude, but which son wanted to present his erection to his own mother?

Chris waited until his mother had made it into the house and then left his sunchair and went to the pool. The water was chilling to his body, which was hot from the sun and the just happened occurrences. He did a few swimming strokes to reach the middle of the pool and the let his body float. His cock soon wen limb and Chris mind went back to normal.

While he managed to keep floating, he could hear someone approach the pool.

"Hey big brother, whatcha doing?" Chris turned around and saw his sister standing there.

"Nothing, just chilling."

Hannah looked like her mother, but she was still developing the womanly figure attributes. She had small breasts, her hips were narrow and her legs still childish slim. She was 170 cm tall and weight a bit below 65 kg, had curly red hair and freckles all over her face and upper body. But Hannah was special in an another way.

Born as a boy named Kyle, she had a hard way behind her. At the age of 3, when she was developing a mind of her own, she stated, that she only wanted to wear "pretty dresses like mom does". Her mom tried her best to stop that, but after half a year Kyle still stated that he wanted to dress, she gave up. She let Kyle his hair grow and wear girls clothes. In kindergarten and school no one noted the difference, as he looked like a girl. During sport lessons he made sure, that no one would notice his cock while changing clothes.

At the age of nine, Kyle had long, red and curly hair, like his mom. His psychologist suggested to Kyle's mom, that she maybe should consider a hormone therapy with her son, to support the gender change and stop the masculine development during puberty. Eva, Kyle's mom, thought about it and saw, how happy her son was as a girl. As her husband thought in the same way, they started with hormones. Kyle was transferring into Hannah and started to develop all the outer attributes a girl would have. But she still had her cock, as the doctors preferred to make the last step of the gender change after the full development of the body, even as she had already turned 18.

To everyone in the house and for all friends there was no more Kyle, to all there was just Hannah. She acted like a girl, her voice was like a girl's voice and she was developing into a stunning beauty. But despite being young, she acted more like an adult. Whatever was going on in her mind, all people who met here, said that she was acting like 2 to 4 years older than her age. No one could explain that, but no one really cared. One of the benefits was, that she was more than welcome on Chris's BBQs parties and everyone enjoyed her company.

The only visible sign to Chris, that his sister was technically still a man, were the clear outlines in her bikini. He could see her cock outline in the skimpy bikini shorts. When other people were around, she would carefully take care of that, but when there was only family, she would sometimes forget that, as no one really cared.

"Do you mind, if I join you?" she asked with a smile.

"No." Chris replied, wondering for a second about the smile. Then his sister went a few steps back and then ran to pool, jumped off at the edge and landed with a big splash near her brother. Waves splashed around Chris, water got into his eyes, mouth, nose and ears, as he had not been ready for this. As his sister emerged from her dive, she laughed loud.

"You should have seen your face, Chris! It seemed that you've faced pure horror!"

Chris coughed a few times to get the water out of his lungs and then faced his sister. Then he realized he still had his sunglasses on but there was something strange. As he took the glasses of, he realized, that one of the glasses was missing.

"You bastard! You destroyed my sunglasses!" he shouted at her. This made Hannah only more laughing.

Chris tried to locate the glass on the pool ground, but the blue contrast of the water made it nearly impossible. He threw the glasses out of the pool and started to swim into the direction of his sister.

Now her face froze in horror, as she knew, what was about to come. She tried to escape her brother, but his swim training had made him a deadly predator for her. She squeaked in a high voice as Chris reached and pulled her underwater. Her voice faded in a gargling tone, her red locks following her. Chris let her go and Hannah came back to the surface. She coughed hard, as he shoved her to the edge of the pool.

"Now you're the bastard Chris!" she cried out with a pitiful voice.

"Revenge is everything, sister. Sweet revenge."

"As long as you won't let your sister drown, Chris, I would say you're right" the voice of his mother came from the garden.

Hannah looked to her mother. "Yeah, right, always supporting the stronger one!"

"No, I'm just supporting revenge for his loss", Eva laughed.

To Chris surprise his mother still had no bikini top put on. Her breasts were swinging slightly, as she was walking to her kids. Even Chris was still in the cool pool water, he could feel his cock rise.

"Oh, I see, you're revenge has gotten further, Chris?" his mother asked.

Hannah looked from her mother to Chris and back.

"What do you mean, mom?"

"I'll guess your brother has some smart technics for girls." she grinned to Hannah.

Hannah gave her a dumb look, then looked down at herself and again squeaked.

"You bastard! Give me my bikini top back!" she screamed at Chris.

Chris grinned from ear to ear. "No, get it yourself, freckles." With that he threw the bikini top into the garden.

Hannah tried to cover her breasts, released her grip from the edge of the pool, which resulted instantly in going again underwater. She then uncovered her breasts, struggled underwater with her legs and gripped the edge the pool again.

Eva and Chris bursted into laughter. "Idiots!" Hannah screamed and swam to the pool ladder.

"Come on, young miss. Your brother doesn't see naked breasts for the first time, in fact he has seen you naked before!"

"Yeah, when I was a little child!"

"Maybe, but in case you didn't notice: I'm, not wearing a bikini top either. And in this private space there is no need to cover yourself in shame. Right, Chris?"

As Hannah emerged from the pool, Chris got a look at her semi nude body. Her breasts may have been a good B cup and looked really nice with the hard nipples and freckles on it. But what caught his attention was the white string, his sister wore. Like the one from his mother, the string had less fabric and was white. As a result this one was also see through, so Chris could see the cock of his sister, as if she was nude. Again, he was getting hard.

jamc37
jamc37
26 Followers