All Comments on 'Surprise Sexual Awakening'

by JJ79cbab

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

Wow! What nice first time story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waking

A perfect way to wake up um!!

swimguy33swimguy33over 9 years ago
Excellent!

Can't believe this is your first posting! So very hot! And sensual and loving. Nice!

Looking forward to experiencing (ahem) more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun short story

Similar to many first times. Often alcohol and a little encouragement get guys to give in to desire. Most enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

This was a great scenario and brilliant execution. You did a wonderful job writing this. Good vivid descriptions and you brought out well the passions the men were feeling. Thanks for sharing it with us. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow ...... what a hot story .........ive always loved having sex with men but have always been strictly a top ................ lately ive had an urge to suck cock don't know how to go about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the whole scenario. Was believable in all ways. Did find the dialogue a little trite but that did not take away from the story and its buildup. Making that a little more believable and then you have a real winner. Great start here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Wow what a fantasy of mine. Please cum take me like that. All I ask is that it be videoed to share with my wife later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my god me and wife and my boyfriend have had the best time after reading this fucking fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read this story twice

Closed my eyes and thinking it was being done to me ! shot the biggest load I have had in 18 months ..NOW I NEED THE REAL THING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Straight women horny from the story

I'm a married straight woman that is addicted to gay (male) porn for some reason. I came across this story and it made me have goosebumps and it's all I can think about. I think I'm having some gender confusion because I've been wanting to take in the rule of a man and since a young child, I wanted a penis. This story made me so damn hot. I can picture every little thing that happened. Great story telling, very descriptive. Now it's time to take a cold shower...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love cock

would love us to meet and fall in love wanting to sex each other all day and night kiss e with your cum lips

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Every man would enjoy the feeling of a beautiful cock inside him. How can anyone not be aroused by the sight of an erect cock?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Addicted

I almost peed my pants right there. So. Fucking. Sexy.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago
very nice

not real believable, but erotic all the same. there could easily be a few extra chapters to this. and I would read them all. good writing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Daaaaamn. I wish I had a roomie that would hook me up with guys like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let me find a sexy hunk like that

I need some hot big dicked stud to fuck my ass silly then fill me with cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sooo hot

I loved this story I wish I could find a hot sexy guy that would make love to me in this way he doesn't need to be as big as this blonde hunk just someone who'd be gentle taking my anal virginity I know I'd love it & to then repay him by doing the same to him. It made me so hard & dripping wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Although the circumstances are different in that I did not get fixed up by a girl. I was 46 at the time. I sucked a cock and loved it. In fact, I loved it so much that oil sucked 3 more. I then found what it was like to be fucked. Wow, it was the best sex I had ever had in my life. It felt so good when he filled my ass with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprise

Mine happened on a night out with friends too .. we got separated in the city and I ended up in a gay bar( I didn’t know it at the time )

A guy called Jeff helped me look for a taxi , but as I was so drunk they all refused to take me , so Jeff took me back to his flat to sober me up ..... I awoke with a start , it was still dark and I was disoriented in a strange bed , a warm body spooning me ( at first I thought it was Ruth my girlfriend , but when a hairy arm wrapped around me I knew it wasn’t !!... the hand travelled down my body grazing my nipples ( very sensitive ) and I couldn’t stop myself letting out a low moan .. the hand travelled on down until it was just above my cock which was rock hard by now !!- it was only then I realised I was naked !!... I felt the hand slowly wrap around it and squeeze gently eliciting a louder moan from my lips .. then the body next to me moved closer and I felt something hard nestle between my buttocks .. a cock !!.. involuntarily I pushed back slightly and I felt it nudge my hole , I was terrified but strangely excited as I lay there on my side , a hand on my cock and a cock at my hole !!

I remember moaning a ‘yes’ as the pressure increased , then with a slight pain I felt it enter me .. I gasped out loud , but liked the feeling and allowed him to push more in ...slowly but surely he filled me up until I felt his smooth balls hit my buttocks .. at this point he was kissing my neck and whispering ‘ oh baby ‘ over and over .. I surrendered completely as he set up a slow and steady stroking in and out

“ Harder” I gasped , loving the sensation of his cock nudging my prostate ..

He pulled out , flipped me on my back , lifted my legs over my shoulders and sank back into me , leaning down to kiss me as he did ... it was so erotic, I wrapped my arms round him and pulled him deeper as our tongues clashed ... I was moaning loudly as he gasped he was cumming .. I felt the first spurt go deep into me and I couldn’t stop myself clinging on and thrusting too as my own cock exploded !!

Drained , we lay in each other’s arms for what seemed an eternity , kissing and stroking each other’s sweating bodies ...

We got up at 9 am and talked for a couple of hours about what had happened - he swore he didn’t take advantage , my way of stopping him was to kneel down and suck him off at the kitchen table - glorious !!

I went home a new man , knowing I would soon have Jeff back inside me very soon

We continue our steamy relationship to this day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Makes me want to try

I have been reading these stories a bit lately, after a chance encounter, but I didn't follow through. Next time I'll grab hold with both hands and give it all I've got. Only way I'll know for sure.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice comment

The anonymous response from 12/28/17 is as much of a turn-on as the main story. I was lucky enough to fuck a very cute CD on the night we happened to meet, and receive fellatio the next morning. The CD's beautiful panties, as they were revealed when we undressed, are something I'll always remember. Sucking her gurl clit was just as wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

I was the top my first time. He gave me a blow job the put my cock 7 inch up his ass without any lube. It took a good amount of time for me to get all the way in. If felt so good and he moaned like there was no tomorrow. I was like around 20 and he was like 30 year old married marine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, please.

While I have had sex with men before, and some of it was really good, I wish this scene had happened to me in college. Super sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A+. You can find me and take me anytime. What I would give to be awaken by a fine man taking me. It would be a first but I do believe I could follow through. All the way to the end. One day hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. The surprise for me occurred at the Marriott at LAX. I'd had a nightcap at the bar and went back my room to watch some porn with a fellow traveler. When he left I few hours later, I dozed off awakening to an early alarm for my flight. As I lay there, I remember sucking his cock, swallowing some of his jism, him jerking me off and then later him fucking me for a long time, first from behind and then face to face with my legs up. His filled condom lay on the floor. I didn't remember his name but his face, as he was fucking me, was etched into my mind. My flight home was one long WTF thought, enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous