All Comments on 'Surprise Swap in the Garage'

by CeasarBoobage

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
What those 3 did...

What those 3 did could be considered crime, unconsensual sex, almost rape...Will he come clean with his wife before he goes cheating on her? Let's wait and see...2* for now

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Oh Please

Only a simpleton would imagine this sort of deception is OK.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Twin (sort of) brothers...

This was a bunch of fun to read, although it got a bit convoluted trying to figure out who's what is where. It'll be fun to see where you go with this. It has to have a Ch 2 or even Ch 3. You're leaving us hanging here.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Arr.

What she was thinking ();()

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My problem with this mess?

Is that all involved seemed to have the combined IQ of a squirrel. Their words and actions made them dumber than stumps. Which, in turn, made this whole story feel like garbage. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
who is Mitch?

this was all over the place, it was not clear how he could see his sister in law when he was in the garage and she was in the house. Then although he left his wife effectively topless, his brother yhen came and undid her top. Then out of thin air, another dude called Mitch makes a one off appearance.

Try reading the story back before publishing it.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Well done.

For this type of scenario, this is about as good as it gets. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCeasarBoobage@CeasarBoobage
Welcome to my kinky little corner of Literotica! Feel free to hang out and have a drink or three while you take a gander at my stories. Actually, I'll have one too. *cheers* My mind is frequently in the gutter, and while it's there it comes up with random thoughts and scenes ...